Picture Book "THE STORY TELLER" Post A Pic Tell a Story in TESV

I guess I'm overdue for another part. I still haven't gotten to the fun part yet, a tragic part is coming soon.

Part 5: Stepping Up the Game

Rynkiah continued cutting a bloody path through Skyrim. She wondered why so many people wanted others dead, and therein questioned why assassins even existed at all.

"I guess it's just not for me to know."

Astrid hadn't told her, but there was a plan formulating in the works to kill the Emperor. She didn't tell her, with good reason. She had no idea how she would react if she told her the truth, they are going to kill her father. She decided to let her have a taste.

Astrid: I need you to go to a wedding.

Rynkiah: A wedding? Is this some kind of joke Astrid?

A: Well you could look at it that way. You'll be killing the bride-to-be. Sounds like fun right?

R: I guess it could be. I like free food and stuff. Who's the target?

A: Vittoria Vici. I believe you may already know her?

R: She's... my father's cousin. Which makes her my great cousin.

A: Sounds like there's going to be a problem with this contract.

R: No, I don't like my family. I don't really know her anyways. She's never even visited us back in the Imperial City.

A: Are you sure?

R: If Sithis desires her soul, he shall have it.

On the way to the wedding, she thought it would be best to cover up her tattoos to try and blend in better. Then she realized, she's more camouflaged with them since no one in Solitude saw her with tattoos before. Luckily when she slipped into the wedding, no one had recognized her and thus she was able to freely walk about the ceremony.

She didn't want to alert Vittoria, so she kept her distance. She glanced over to see who she was marrying.

HPjAoNA.png

Then she overheard some old people bickering about the marriage.

lHnzcbP.png

Rynkiah: Gods... these people are so annoying. I'm glad I never knew them...

She hurried up to the tower Babette told her about, as Vittoria was making her way to her balcony.

MwpNNoL.png

As she knocked the bow, she started to feel the gravity of what she was about to do. Kill part of her own family...

She shook her head, reassuring herself there was no turning back now. She carefully took aim...

wQjzw7K.png

And as time seemed to slow to a crawl, she let go of the string.

ILEGR7z.png

She watched in a feeling she had never felt before. Halfway between terror, and excitement. She could hear her own heart pounding, as the arrow took what seemed like ages to make it's mark.

bAEGtkv.png

The resounding thunk it made when it collided with flesh, and bone was made very clearly audible as the crowd fell into a hushed silence.

It took only moments for the realization to set in, she had been murdered. People panicked, and let loose cries of fear and terror. The groom looked on in horror for a moment, before bolting away and shouting for help.

a7kKtmM.png

Veezara showed up to let her know, they needed to slip away quickly before the gates to the city were locked. They got away easily.

Veezara: I'm going back to the Sanctuary. I'll see you there, sister.

Rynkiah: I'll be there soon, I have something I need to stop for along the way.

When she returned to the Sanctuary, there was shouting and a gathering of people around someone on the ground.

OwzTq5T.png

Astrid: You're back. I have a bit of bad news.

Rynkiah: Oh? What's wrong Veezara? Did you run back here too fast or something?

A: No, much worse. That damn jester went berserk and stabbed Veezara as he returned!

R: What?!

A: Now he's on the run, and my husband went after him. Search his room, there might be clues as to where he went.

vTFR7K0.png

Rynkiah: He's gone to the Dawnstar Sanctuary.

Astrid: Dawnstar? I didn't even know that Sanctuary was still standing... what the hell are you wearing?

R: It's a little something I put together. A bit more casual and easier to walk around in. Do you walk around in cities with that armor on? The looks you get are unnerving.

A: You're not supposed to wear it in a city. Too many people could recognize the look and know you're working with us.

R: Which is exactly why I made this outfit. I can still represent, look good, and still blend into normal society.

A: Whatever. Head over to Dawnstar. There's no telling what might have happened to either my husband or that clown. He's probably no match for a werewolf but at the same time... he DID stab Veezara and flee all of us. Be careful!

R: Yep I'll get your furball back to you, don't worry.

After meeting up with Arnbjorn and convincing him to return home, Rynkiah played Cicero's little games until she made it to him. Lying in a puddle of blood and filth.

7S0bvah.png

Cicero: Great Listener, please hear what I have to tell you. I did this all for the Night Mother, of whom you serve as well. Astrid is a joke, and not a funny one like my jokes either. I did what I had to, for our Lady and Lord.

Rynkiah: I can see that but, did you have to cause such an uproar? Couldn't this have been settled another way? Killing you seems like such a waste.

C: There is another way, oh sweet Listener. Go back to Astrid and tell her I'm dead. It's what our Lady would want, I know it. I can still serve Sithis and the Night Mother, if you would allow me to.

R: ...

Back at the Sanctuary, Astrid welcomed her return with open arms. To which she promptly squished her in a tight hug.

Rynkiah: Astrid... you're squishing me into your huge boobs.

Astrid: I know. Don't act like you don't like it. I've seen you looking at them before.

R: What... ? No I haven't...

A: You're a bad liar and you're blushing. Anyways, we have another important contract for you. How good are you at cooking?

R: I've never cooked anything in my life. The servants always made all the food. Why would I need to cook?

A: Because you're going to take the place of a cook, and kill someone else under that guise.

R: Why do I have to be a cook? Couldn't I just walk up and kill the person like all the other contracts?

A: No because this contract is.... different.

Part 6 soonish maybe tomorrow forever spicy chicken sandwiches.

Ok so I couldn't wait longer than a day to show the next part, it's going to start getting good from here on. All these ideas in my head, so little ability to express them!

Part 6: The Darkest Hour

vTFR7K0.png

Astrid: You'll be killing a cook named the Gourmet, and taking his/her place.

Rynkiah: Hmm the Gourmet? That sounds familiar.

A: Yes they are well known throughout much of Tamriel as the greatest cook around. You'll need to find out who they are, kill them and steal a writ of passage they carry.

R: What for?

A: You're going to pose as the Gourmet and poison... someone's meal.

R: Sounds simple enough, who is the target?

A: I'm not so sure how you'll react to this but... it's the Emperor. Your own father.

R: The Emp... eror?

A: Yes I had someone meet with Amaund Motierre, as per the Night Mother's orders. This is who he wanted dead.

R: ...

A: Are you going to be able to carry out your duties? I don't want you to become a liability and ruin our chance at greatness.

R: I'll be fine. I hate my father anyways...

A: Festus told me you'll need to see the Markarth cook, he is the only one who knows of where the Gourmet is.

R: I'm on it.

After short negotiations, he surrendered where the Gourmet was hiding. As an appreciation for his cooperation, Rynkiah gave him a parting gift.

bWzwLRA.png

When she found the Gourmet, she killed him in a wine cellar and hide his body in one of the barrels. She then rode Shadowmere to Solitude, to hand over the writ of passage.

Rynkiah: I better change my appearance a bit, so he doesn't know it was his own daughter who killed him...

She covered her tattoos, removed her makeup, and dyed her hair while putting it in knots behind her head.

R: This should do the trick, now no one will recognize me.

kmItNJl.png

She began to feel sad, thinking more about how she's going to end her own father's life.

She approached Commander Maro, she gave him the writ of passage.

Commander Maro: Ah the Gourmet, you're here at last. The Emperor is inside and waiting.

Rynkiah: Thank you, I shall do my best.

She spoke in a huskier sounding voice, lest he remember her by the sound of hers.

vRjysPt.png

Inside she spoke to Gianna, who was practically dipping her breasts into the stew.

Gianna: Go away, we don't need anymore!

Rynkiah: That's no way to treat the best cook in Tamriel.

G: Oh my god it's the Gourmet! I'm so sorry! Can I do anything to make it up? Back rub? Nipple massage? Can I taste your forbidden fruit!?

R: Let's just cook.

Rynkiah was slightly annoyed at the fangirlish attitude Gianna had, but focused more on the matter at hand.

dnraMlz.png

Gianna: I'll serve the food you just stand there and look pretty. And delicious. That hat looks marvelous on you....

As they approached the chambers, she could hear voices. None were her father's.

To her despair, the Emperor was not there. Only a double, which she realized instantly.

Dg472HB.png

Rynkiah thought, "Nothing to do now but just wait. He isn't here, the coward..."

After watching the double die, she bolted for her real gear and slipped away. As she got across the bridge, suddenly Commander Maro and his goons appeared.'

Commander Maro: Well done, you killed the double. Just like Astrid said you would.

Rynkiah: What are you talking about? How do you know her?

CM: Well, I made a deal with her. I get the attempted murderer of the Emperor, and she and her band of merry assholes gets to live. Except, I lied.

R: What do you mean you treacherous dog?

CM: I'll not be called a dog by you, one who kills people for gold! I lied because I'm ravaging your "home" as we speak. Men, time to ravage her. I'm going to oversee the destruction of her home.

OrhstKs.png

After slicing and dicing all the guards, she stole away quickly for her home. Shadowmere rode with an almost ghostly speed. Maybe he too realized what was happening.

On arrival, she killed the three guards who were outside. As she entered, she saw Festus.

n2Hf3FH.png

Rynkiah: Poor old man, I didn't like you but you didn't deserve this...

She watched in horror as they even cut down Arnbjorn, in his beast form.

UvfnEJC.png

She even saw Gabriella, who had been stabbed 6 times in the back.

Rynkiah: Oh no... Gabriella. Such a pretty face in a Dunmer is hard to find...

tufBVl0.png

As she met up with Nazir, he was about to be killed. Rynkiah stabbed him with her sword, and he collapsed.

Nazir: Thanks for saving me, what the hell is happening around here?

Rynkiah: No time to explain, we need to get out of here before we join the rest of the bodies!

As they searched for a way out, she heard the Night Mother call out to her.

Night Mother: Come my child, embrace me. It's the only way you'll get out of here alive.

Rynkiah: Yes my Lady.

VPJXPq1.png

Once Nazir dragged the coffin out of the water, she emerged unscathed.

Night Mother: Go to Astrid, she is nearby. In her old room.

Nazir: Are you alright? What should we do now?

Rynkiah: We must go to Astrid, she's near.

As they approached, they saw what was left of Astrid's body.

bMZWrOh.png

She wasn't dead though, she confessed everything to them. She then told Rynkiah to take the blade of woe, and continue the contract. She had to, since Astrid was incapable of bringing glory to the Brotherhood and will likely be serving Sithis in death as punishment for her failures.

Rynkiah learned of where the person who ordered the Emperor's execution was hiding. She approached him.

cwQQLCZ.png

Rynkiah: The deal is still on for now, if you tell me where he is. If not, I'll drive this dagger into your chest without hesitation. SPEAK!

Amaund Motierre: Whoa whoa now... I thought you all had been killed! Ok the Emperor is still in Skyrim, but you must make haste! He's on his ship, the Katariah.

R: The Katariah? That was mother's name...

AM: Err.. what?

R: I'll be back when I'm done.

She made her way down to the Solitude docks, where she saw a familiar face. It was Commander Maro. With a smirk on her face, and hate filling her eyes, she approached him.

Commander Maro: Get these boxes loaded. We need to set out quickly. The Emp...

He noticed the figured walking his way. The smile of death, the burning eyes of hatred. There even seemed to be a shadowy aura with black tendrils emanating from the body of this figure. He stood in shock as he realized it was the same assassin he tried to have killed. Paralyzed with fear, he could not move save for his lips.

CM: Y....you... should be dead...

As Rynkiah stood now close to him, she uttered only one thing. "Say hello to the Dread Father, scum."

She grabbed the back of his neck, and drove the Blade of Woe into his neck. The Blade connected dead center of his cervical spine, and she watched as his eyes rolled back into his head before dropping him to the floor.

fl5oQLL.png

She then began to swim to the Katariah.

oo5mF1X.png

She climbed the anchor chain, and slaughtered all along the path to her target. Her father. The one who she had to kill.

As she entered his chambers, he seemed to know his end was at hand.

Titus Mede II: Come, you must be anxious to get this done with. I know I certainly am.

Rynkiah: ...

TM: Well don't just stand there, do come in. I know you're going to kill me but, allow me one request before you do?

yeomydP.png

She moved closer, and he continued to speak.

TM: Whoever asked for my death must be punished. I want you to kill them after you've gotten whatever reward it is he or she promised. I only have one regret, and it was not being able to see my daugher again. There is so much sin I needed to confess to her. Please Great Talos, hear my plea. Just a moment to see her and tell her everything.

Rynkiah: (In a hushed voice) Father...

TM: What did you say?

Rynkiah slowly removed her mask. By the time she had gotten to the ship, her hair dye had worn out. Aside from the missing makeup, Titus recognized his daughter instantly.

uU1XEeX.png

TM: Is this some kind of... joke? Is that where you've been hiding from me all this time? ... You know, we found your armor in Whiterun and I thought someone had taken you away or worse. Why did you not come home?

R: I didn't want to be caged any longer, father. So I left, and made it on my own. I am curious to hear what you wanted to tell me so badly. Also, why is this ship named after my mother?

TM: (sighing) It is with a heavy heart I now confess my sins to you my daughter. Your mother, was not killed by bandits like I told you. It was me, or rather I was the one who ordered her death. The strange thing is... I made a contract with the same organization you now work for. The Dark Brotherhood.

R: You... you had my mother killed? WHY!?

TM: I was a greedy young man and if she died, her wealth came to me. This was before I became Emperor you see, I was poor and lived day to day. Your mother, she was wealthy and had ties to the Empire. So I thought if I made a child with her, she would share in that wealth and home. Though your mother did not like the idea of me being in control of the money and so she hid it from me. After you were born is when I had contacted the Dark Brotherhood. I guess I should have seen it back then, but only now does it make sense. I never had to sacrifice a person to the Black Sacrament. I see now that it was my own life I'd be paying with. The assassin who visited the house that night also gazed upon you, and made a comment about greatness he could foresee in you. I guess he somehow knew you'd join them years later.

R: Father you're... I hate you. I only wanted to feel the love and comfort a father is supposed to show his family.

TM: I have been... less than a perfect person. I know I've been a horrible father to you and your sister. I...

R: I don't have a sister.

TM: You don't know it, but you do. I don't know where she is at this point and time, I've lost her like I lost you. I am sorry, Rynkiah. You've grown up to be such a beautiful and strong woman like your mother was. I only ask that in time you can forgive the mistakes I've made.

R: I....

TM: It's time my daughter. Let an old man give his daughter one last hug, please?

They embraced and she began to let the tears roll down that had been welling up in her eyes. He then turned around, and began to sing a song her mother used to sing in the Bosmer tongue.

1UV9Ucg.png

W360ikC.png

IZMiWsj.png

She collapsed near his broken body, and began to weep.

Rynkiah: Sithis, you are my father now. Guide me through life, so I can serve you well.

She made her way to the balcony and jumped off into the sea.

r52U4Se.png

mjqr508.png

She made her way back to Amaund Motierre, who was overjoyed at the prospect of the dead Emperor.

Amaund Motierre: It's finally over! Your payment is back where your other agent first contacted me. In Volenruud. It's in an urn in that chamber. Thank you again for f...

His words were cut short, as was his neck.

tHZ6xn2.png

First time writing a story. This is just a short Intro chapter.

The Last Of Her Kind

Chapter 1: Arrival

17th Last Seed 4E 201

iBqx4Qo6AECbG.jpg

Alawen. The last of the Dwemer.

iBwfczr9pRfNk.jpg

Years before the Dwemer disappearance, Alawen traveled with Yagrum Bagarn into the Outer Realms. When the time came to return, they attempted the journey together. Yagrum went through the portal first, followed by Alawen moments later. The passage of time in one plane held little sway over another another, and the temporal breach created by the use of an Elder Scroll played havoc with their return trajectory. While Yagrum Bagarn appeared centuries earlier as intended, Alawen was pulled into the the time rend and emerged in the 4th Era.

ip80hFUJuD6Od.jpg

As the fog cleared and her senses returned, she found herself in a room she knew well. Yet it was different now. The Tonal Harmonizer was missing. This both was, and was not the place she had left behind.

"What happened here"

ibbpdmMu28Oz7I.jpg

iYKKO3kfujXom.jpg

She stepped through the door and found herself in FalZhardum Din. The Blackreach. Yet it felt wrong. Empty.

ibxao50kTVVutW.jpg

"Where is everybody?..."

ikFSWkSUTXwGm.jpg

She looked around, peering into the shadows, hoping to find someone. Anyone. There was no sign of life.

"YAGRUM! Where are you?"

Distant shadows stirred and out of nowhere, an arrow flew past her face.

i4mnAXP1JA8Ug.jpg

She whirled to see her attacker. Her lip curled in disgust.

"Goblins... Vile creatures"

Alawen drew her weapons with grim determination. She did not know why the creatures were there, but she knew the need to be rid of them. Fighting. Exterminating. This was something she could do. This was something familiar.

i6dB6Kcj1EHW1.jpg

ibeGMdlbva2UfN.jpg

ibymhgCwkC1f9K.jpg

She plunged in, showing no mercy, reveling in the thrill of the battle, and did not stop until they lay dead at her feet.

"This is no goblin. What is this?..."

iwYtxuOizRG0A.jpg

"Oh no! The Falmer!? What have they become? What have we...done?"

i27x8CRar7UTj.jpg

ibyUWx1yvFjgnS.jpg

She needed to know what had happened. She needed to find Yagrum. She needed answers.

"I need to find my people."

The Dwemer Alawen strode to one of the great lifts and pulled the lever, heading for the world above, wondering what else had changed.

iblHdZPjTDkibS.jpg

Click this spoiler after viewing the first one.

Big thanks to my friends Nemesis608 and Mord Sif for being magnificently sexy and all-round super people. And thanks in particular to Mord Sif for writing this acknowledgement without the slightest hint of bias. I also pledge my soul and my firstborn to the great Lord Sheogorath.

Thanks to Mord Sif and Nemesis608 for suggestions and helping me with my first story and editing it. :)

Shameless story advertising incoming!

I finally got my ass up after ages and can throw the 3rd chapter of my story at you all.

Unwilling Servitude Chapter 3 - Horrid Divinity

As with chapter 1 and 2 a friendly word of warning. My imagination might offend some people. I also put the foreword into chapter 3 again for that.

Oh and sorry for the triple blog spam at the main site, that wasn't intended.

Made some minor link edits in chapter 1 and 2 and saved them as drafts, i had to re-publish them :dodgy:

Ok so I couldn't wait longer than a day to show the next part, it's going to start getting good from here on. All these ideas in my head, so little ability to express them!

Just so you know, you can spoiler the main body of the story too. It makes it easier to scroll through the thread.

Here it is folks, hope you like it. It may not be the happy and well told and funny story you hoped for, but bear with me here  :D

This story continues from:

Enjoy  :P
chapter2part1.png

Idun was ready to leave, she had big plans to go see her little family she hadn't seen in years. She thanked Harvar and his relatives for the hospitality, and loaded up on food and drink for the trip to Darkwater Crossing.

TESV_2014_06_24_21_46_50_201.jpg

She got a horse from the nice people in town she had helped out with doing minimal tasks for them, it was well needed and was gonna be usefull for the long way that was ahead of her. She had already knutted a bond with the horse and it was loyal to her, His name was Dagrun.

TESV_2014_06_24_21_51_42_72.jpg

When she got up on the horse the townspeople waved goodbye to her, of course she waved back too. They said if she needed a place to stay and was close to Riverwood, it was just to knock the door was always open for her.

TESV_2014_06_24_21_53_44_19.jpg

It was a long and dangerous road, but Dagrun proved to be usefull, and made sure they got to Darkwater Crosssing in one piece. But the usual happiness and harmony she remembered so well, wasn't present. In fact there wasn't ANYONE present.

Idun: What the hell, where is everybody? Do you see anything Dagrun?...

TESV_2014_06_24_22_12_38_45.jpg

Dagrun didn't respond, since he was a horse, and horses don't talk. (Normally) She examined the area for clues but, didn't find anything but burnmarks on the ground.

TESV_2014_06_24_23_13_49_89.jpg

Idun was about to give up when she remembered, there was an emergency plan in the settlement. That involved everyone to hide in the mine, it was not the best plan but it was the only good hiding place they got.

Idun: *screaming into the mine* HELLOOOOO, ANYBODY HOME!!!

Voice from mine: NOOOO!!!

Idun: DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID? COME OUT HERE!!!

Voice from mine: ARE YOU FROM THE THALMOR?!!!!

Idun: YES, I'M FROM THE THALMOR. CAN'T YOU HEAR MY GIRLY NORD VOICE?!!! (She is joking if you didn't catch that...)

Voice from mine: IDUN? IS THAT YOU?

Idun: APPARENTLY!!!

Voice from mine: COMING RIGHT UP!!!

TESV_2014_06_25_21_39_26_87.jpg

-2 HOURS LATER-

The townspeople got out of the mine, and was relieved that the town only suffered minor damages. When they all have settled down again and starting fixing things up Idun talked to Anekke about what happened before.

Idun: What the hell happened exactly?

Anekke: It was horrible, the Thalmor apparently had got info that it was Talos whorshippers here. They stormed the town, but we reacted fast and dropped what was in our hands and ran for our lives over to the mine.

Idun: Is anyone missing?

Anekke: We haven't found anyone yet. But it is one person missing actually...

Idun: Who?

Anekke: You see, your sister was helping Sondas out in the mine when the town got savaged. She have been in his company since, so she's okay. But your mother hasn't been seen since before this happened.

TESV_2014_06_25_21_47_52_77.jpg

Anekke: I'm sorry to tell you this but we are still searching for her.

Idun: OH NO!, that's horrible. We have to find her! What are we waiting for?

TESV_2014_06_25_21_48_42_94.jpg

Hrefna: Sis, You need to help finding mom!

Idun: I just heard, I will be aiding you guys right now.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_07_58_49.jpg

Idun was searching in the swamp area next to the settlement, since all the others was searching elsewhere. But when all hope was out...

TESV_2014_06_25_22_10_20_42.jpg

She saw something that looked like her mother's clothes in front of one of the ponds. She decided to take a closer look. She discovered it was her mother, lying dead on the ground. Next to her was a amulet of Talos next to a elven dagger, she had a lot of small cuts in her body. And the dagger was full of congealed blood, but since it was so closed to the water, most of the blood was washed away.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_11_33_58.jpg

Idun broke down in tears of the sight, and just sat there crying for the next ten minuttes.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_14_39_67.jpg

When Idun got her shit together, she struggeled into town and told everyone what she saw. Hrefna was completely broken when she heard, Idun broke down again on the sight of her sister.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_19_34_34.jpg

When she gained control again, she started planning her journey onwards, which meant she needed to leave her sister in a weak moment. She remembered that Hrefna used to get watched over by Sondas, the local dark-elf.

Idun: I hear you and Hrefna are close.

Sondas: Yes, she is a helpfull little girl. Allways been curious about my homeland though, but I didn't tell her much since your mother didn't want her to grow up in dark-elf ways.

Idun: It happends that i need to deal with this problem and get revenge from the Thalmor. Can you look after her while i'm gone?

Sondas: I'll be happy to, she's almost like a daughter to me already. And don't worry i'll be teaching her in the nord ways.

Idun: Thank you so much, I'll be back to visit so often as i can.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_23_19_34.jpg

Idun said goodbye to everyone in the settlement she grew up in. On the way to slay the Thalmor, and get revenge for her mother.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_26_47_53.jpg

She knew she couldn't do it alone, she needed guidance. So who's better to guide her than her mother herself, though the power of the divines.

TESV_2014_06_25_22_27_38_26.jpg

To be continued...

I need more of this! Nice and well pace story! Poor Idun she will surely find her revenge (the fact that everyone hates the Thalmor might help). 

Rising-Wind

Chapter VIII: A New Beginning

2014_06_26_00038_Copy.jpg

It's my 300th post, guys. I had to make it special. I hope you enjoy the beginning of this new adventure.

This is one of the racier chapters I've written, although I'm not sure I'll ever top that lesbian sex scene between Sif and Fjora from a couple chapters ago. :P

IMPORTANT: This takes place directly after Where Divines Fear To Tread, Chapter 1, so go back and read that if you don't know what's going on here. That story and this one will be running concurrently. This also takes place quite awhile before Fjora's involvement in The Chronicle of Lily Aldmeri, Chapter 10.

2014_06_25_00009.jpg

Fjora got shakily to her feet.

“What… just happened?” she murmured.

The scene flashed through her mind again. The catacombs. The draugr horde. The unearthly blue orb.

2014_06_19_00025.jpg

“What did that thing do to me?” she wondered, as she remembered being lifted into the air and engulfed by magic.

“And they wonder why Nords don’t like magic. But anyway, this looks like Markarth. That thing somehow transported me all the way to the opposite end of the province! I hope Sif and Lorelei and the others are alright. Maybe they were warped with me. Maybe they’re nearby!”

She looked around, then glanced down at her naked body.

2014_06_26_00035.jpg

“Sometimes I don’t know why I even bother to get dressed in the first place,” she lamented. “I always just seem to end up losing my clothes at some point or another. Oh well! Doesn’t matter – not like I’m gonna get stared at more than I already get.”

Fjora’s breasts jiggled and bounced as she cheerfully strode down the street, ever the optimist. However, the spring in her step promptly disappeared at the sight that greeted her as she turned a corner and emerged into the town square.

2014_06_25_00004.jpg

A nervous crowd of guards and civilians were gathered around two dead bodies lying in the middle of the marketplace. One, a brutish man lying face-down in a puddle of blood. The other, a wealthy-looking Imperial woman with a deep stab wound in her back.

2014_06_25_00010.jpg

Fjora tugged at the sleeve of one of the gathered townsfolk.

“What happened?” she asked softly.

“Murder,” said the man, two upset to be distracted by even the sight of Fjora’s naked body. “In broad daylight. These Forsworn are going to kill us all.”

2014_06_25_00017.jpg

“Forsworn?” Fjora pushed through the crowd to get a better look at the crime scene.

2014_06_26_00033.jpg

“We’ll handle things here. Move along,” snarled the burly guard who blocked the way.

“But… I just want to help…” Fjora began, before a voice from behind the guard interrupted.

2014_06_26_00005.jpg

“Will you people keep quiet? I’m trying to examine the evidence! You,” said the voice, presumably addressing the guard, “can go now. You’re proving more of a hindrance than a help at the moment.”

“Oh… okay,” said the guard in a tiny voice. Without another word, he slunk into the crowd.

Behind where he had been standing, there was a black-haired woman kneeling over the corpse of the slain Imperial. She turned to Fjora.

2014_06_26_00006.jpg

“Go on,” she said. “Get outta here. I’m trying to solve a mystery.”

“…A mystery?”

2014_06_26_00013.jpg

“Scram!” said the woman. “I can’t think with your tits bouncing in my face.”

2014_06_25_00011.jpg

“I’ll bounce my tits wherever I damn well please,” huffed Fjora. “And what’s the mystery? Didn’t this happen in broad daylight in front of all these people? I think they’ve already figured out that the dude with the knife murdered that lady.”

2014_06_26_00008.jpg

“Yeah, that’s not what I’m trying to figure out,” said the woman, still intently rifling through the victim’s pockets. “I’m more concerned with why this happened, what the connection was between this Imperial and that man, why he claimed to be affiliated with the Forsworn, and what the implications are for the people of this city if the Forsworn have taken to killing indiscriminately in the streets in broad daylight, but I wouldn’t expect your tiny brain to have guessed that.”

“But why does any of that matter? They’re both dead, they’re not gonna tell you anything.”

The woman sighed. “Clearly, the Divines put so much effort into your chest that they didn’t have enough left over for your head.”

2014_06_25_00007.jpg

“Actually, I think the Divines put the most effort into my ass,” corrected Fjora, proudly showing off her voluptuous posterior. “And you’re one to talk! Your tits are practically spilling out of that top!”

2014_06_26_00020.jpg

The woman stood up and smirked. “My breasts may be big,” she said, “but my brain is bigger.”

She dusted herself off and looked at Fjora. “What’s your name, kid?”

“Fjora. And don’t call me ‘kid’.”

2014_06_26_00015.jpg

“Julianna,” said the woman. “As in the feminine equivalent of the god of wisdom. Why don’t you come with me?”

“Why?” asked Fjora.

“You’re pretty annoying, not to mention a little dense,” said Julianna, “but I like your attitude. Besides, you’re way too cute for me to just leave you out here. This city will tear a nubile little thing like you to pieces.”

2014_06_25_00018.jpg

“I-I’m not a little thing! I’ve killed a dragon before!”

“Haha! Sure you have, baby. C’mon, I need somebody to ramble to about the clues I found.”

One minute later...

2014_06_25_00021.jpg

2014_06_25_00023.jpg

Inside the Silver-Blood Inn, Fjora found herself on the receiving end of more than a few lecherous stares from the hard-bitten thugs and mercenaries at the bar. Fjora wasn’t in the mood to be stared at. She was upset at the sight of the murder scene, nervous about being in a new city, and scared for her friends, who could still be in danger on the other side of Skyrim, for all she knew. Embarrassed, she covered her breasts with her hands, eliciting sinister chuckles from the men.

2014_06_26_00029.jpg

Julianna didn’t seem bothered in the slightest – indeed, she seemed to enjoy the attention she and Fjora were getting. She strode up to the bar and demanded two bottles of Black-Briar mead.

“Pay up,” grunted the barkeep.

2014_06_26_00032.jpg

Julianna merely grinned and wordlessly stripped off the tight black leather bra from around her chest, and tossed it into the crowd of leering mercenaries, who pounced upon it like a pack of starving dogs on a scrap of meat.

With the barkeep successfully distracted, Julianna grabbed her mead and returned to Fjora, her large, naked breasts on full display.

“Now listen,” she said as she sat down. “I just need you to-”

2014_06_25_00027.jpg

“What are you, some kind of whore?” interrupted Fjora.

Julianna cleared her throat and straightened her shoulders. “Courtesan,” she corrected. “Freelance. Ridiculously lucrative business venture, if you’ve got the right body for it.”

2014_06_26_00059.jpg

She cupped her firm, plump breasts in her hands and teased her soft, pink nipples with her fingertips. She sighed wistfully as the sensation of pleasure emanated through her upper torso.

Fjora blushed. She could feel the temperature of the room rising. But before she could respond to Julianna’s teasing in kind, the older woman resumed speaking.

2014_06_26_00037.jpg

“I have a feeling you’re new in the Reach. Most call the northern coastline Skyrim’s most treacherous area, and Riften the most corrupt corner of civilization in the province. Both are wrong. You’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than the city of blood and silver.”

2014_06_25_00025.jpg

Fjora took a sip of mead, and her eyes widened.

“This city sits on a precipice above a sea of blood and innocent bodies,” continued Julianna, “and it won’t take much more than a gentle nudge from the Forsworn to push it off the edge. Ever since Jarl Igmund had Ulfric Stormcloak and his militia retake the city from those savages, they’ve been preparing to strike back at us Nords. I think this incident in the market was the first sign that they’re finally ready to pounce.”

Fjora took another sip, and her face clouded.

“So everyone’s in danger, you mean?” she said.

2014_06_26_00038.jpg

“Yes. Especially you.”

“Me?”

“I know from talking to you that you’re new around here, and I’m positive that a little cutie-pie like you could never be a savage, murderous cultist. But other people might be confused by your appearance. The Forsworn are known for their intricate body art, not to mention their habit of wearing very little clothing.”

2014_06_25_00028.jpg

“Me? Who’d confuse me for a Forsworn?” Fjora said indignantly. “This is traditional Alik’r war paint! Papa was always so proud of me when I wore it. He told me to never be ashamed of showing it, because it meant I am a warrior of the desert, and not just some nubile baby-making factory.”

“Redguards have the strangest way of looking at things,” mused Julianna. “But that doesn’t matter to anyone around here. I need you to be careful, okay? You might end up making a fine scapegoat for someone.”

2014_06_25_00030.jpg

Fjora wordlessly took another sip with a grimace of frustration.

“But…” continued Julianna, “what I can’t figure out is why that worker would have attacked that Imperial woman. All I was able to gather about her was that she was visiting the city on the world’s most poorly-planned holiday. But there must be a connection between her and the Forsworn. The question is… what?”

Fjora put down her mead with a frown and thought for a moment. She seemed to be about to say something, but thought better of it, and took another swig.

“Tomorrow morning, I’m going to search the workers’ quarters,” said Julianna. “This key I found on the culprit’s body is the first clue. If I’m lucky, it’ll lead me straight to the answer I’m looking for.”

“Julianna…” said Fjora slowly.

“What’s the matter? You don’t think there are any flaws in my reasoning, right? Can you think of anything I’ve missed?”

2014_06_25_00026.jpg

“Julianna…” said Fjora, “…this mead is disgusting. Couldn’t you have gotten Honningbrew?”

2014_06_26_00056.jpg

“………………”

That night...

2014_06_25_00031.jpg

Much as she tried to deny it, Fjora was very curious about the Forsworn incident, and had been hanging on every word Julianna had uttered that evening. She didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that, though, so she’d kept quiet.

2014_06_25_00033.jpg

Nevertheless, as the two women lay together in the darkness on the cold stone bed, their only source of heat being the warmth of each other’s voluptuous naked bodies pressed close together, Fjora thought of the key Julianna had showed her. She wanted answers just as much as her new friend, and she wanted them now. Without a sound, she slid out of the soft, warm embrace of the sleeping Julianna and got out of bed.

2014_06_25_00036.jpg

Next morning...

The sun was high the next morning when Julianna awoke and stretched her lean, catlike body, feeling the life flow through her limbs. However, her morning high was abruptly broken when she realized that Fjora was no longer there. Julianna’s mind was as swift and sharp as a steel bear trap, and the instant she noticed her friend’s absence, her gaze snapped to the bedside table where she’d put the key. Gone.

2014_06_26_00046.jpg

She leapt from her bed and donned her boots and corset. In too much of a hurry to bother putting on anything else, she tore into the tavern and grabbed the nearest patron by the collar.

2014_06_26_00043.jpg

“Did you see a girl go out of here just now?” she demanded.

“You’re the only girl I’ve seen in a while,” said the man with a sly smile. “At least, the only girl who I’d remember…”

2014_06_26_00044.jpg

His eager fingers strayed dangerously close to the exposed lips of Julianna’s tight, wet vagina. But she wasn’t interested. Still holding his collar, she slammed the man onto the hard wood counter and with one hand flung his limp body over the bar and out of her way as she made for the door.

Dashing out into the city, she stopped a passing pedestrian.

2014_06_26_00049.jpg

“Did you see a girl go past recently?”

“What sort of girl?” asked the bewildered bystander.

“Um, shortish. Cheerful. A little naiive. Lots of tattoos and body art, probably stark naked. Tanned skin, untrimmed pubic hair. Cutest face you’ve ever seen, and a body to die for. Looks like an innocent puppy, but also looks kinda like she could kick your ass with the right motivation. Ringing any bells?”

“Actually…” said the civilian, “I have. I’ve seen a girl who fits every bit of that exact description. Why, I only saw her a minute ago, actually. She just headed out of the city gates. You might still be able to catch her!”

2014_06_26_00050.jpg

“Thanks!” Julianna bolted to the gates and flung them aside. Sure enough, a few feet ahead of her was a naked girl walking out towards the mountains.

2014_06_26_00052.jpg

“Fjora!” cried Julianna. “Wait!”

The girl stopped and turned around, a surprised expression on her face.

Screen_Shot10998.jpg

“Huh?”

To be continued…

Notes (read the chapter first!)

Yes, it's the start of the collaboration I've been hinting at for a long while. Special thanks to my mate, the peerless Hellonow. :lol:

I wanted to get Julianna some story action for awhile, and this seemed the perfect opportunity. She and Fjora are foils in a lot of ways, so they work well together. As for the similarities between Fjora and Mai, I'm not even sure where they came from, but I recently realized that I'd be missing out on a fun bit of comedy if I didn't reference the parallels in their cheery personalities and their penchants for nudity and body paint.

If you guys remember, I initially designed Fjora as being much more stoic and conservative in appearance and dress (and curviness!), but as I continued her story, she slowly morphed into a younger, bubblier, bustier version of herself, less of a disciplined swordswoman and more of an innocently slutty teenage babe who could easily wear an outfit that showed off her tits, ass and pussy without a hint of shame. The fact that she shows embarrassment at being leered at by the men in the bar means that she's undergoing a bit of character development.

Oh, and bonus points to anyone who caught Julianna's Star Wars reference.

Simply Amazing!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Here begins a new tale, running separately from Sif's adventures with Nemesis608's Uncle_Sheo's Lorelei & co...

the following story is based on true events

only the people, places and everything that happens have been made up

so, with the silliness out of the way...

TWO'S COMPANY

Part One

The sun sets over Whiterun Hold, the moons struggle to cast their glow through a thick covering of cloud, and the Dragonborn Sif and her wife, Callisto, make their way towards a bandit-held fort, in search of a fabled treasure...

DD1.jpg

"So," Sif asks. "Is it shiny?"

"In a sense."

"Is it valuable?"

"To some, perhaps not. To us, most certainly."

"Will I like it?"

"Absolutely. We both will."

"Are we there yet?"

DD2.jpg

"Sif, Sif, Sif. Do you want me to take you aside and spank you?"

"Silly question..."

DD3.jpg

"You're incorrigible. That's why I love you. And why I love punishing you. But please, we're almost there. See? It's in that fort up ahead."

"So, this mysterious treasure has been stolen by bandits and we're just going to stroll in there and take it from them. Right?"

"Exactly," Callisto confirms.

"You never did tell me how you found out about this. I'm not sure I... Wait. Do you feel that?"

DD4.jpg

Sif comes to a halt and glares at a ruined building to the side of the road

DD5.jpg

"I don't feel anything. What is it?"

"I think we're being watched."

DD6.jpg

"Well I can't see anyone. Come on. It's just up ahead."

"Hmm. All right..."

DD7.jpg

From the ruins, someone watches...

DD8.jpg

...and waits until Sif and Callisto have moved on before following

DD10.jpg

The fort lies ahead. Within: a posse of bandits.

And the treasure

DD9.jpg

DD11.jpg

"Right," says Sif. "I'll take down the big Orc in the silly helmet, you handle the rest."

"That hardly seems fair."

"You're the boss in the bedroom, I'm the boss on the battlefield. Remember?"

"Fine. But you're going to pay for this later."

The girls pounce.

Before the big Orc knows what's happening the elemental force of lightning is ripping through his body, rendering his powerful muscles almost useless as Sif advances, weapon drawn

DD12.jpg

From the battlements, unseen by all below, the mysterious stranger nocks an arrow, takes aim towards Callisto and...

DD13.jpg

...the bandit who had been advancing on her falls dead

DD14.jpg

"Who's there?"

DD15.jpg

DD16.jpg

"I knew it! We were being watched. Who are you?"

DD17.jpg

The stranger holds her bow pointed at the two women below for a few seconds, a faint smile on her face, before vanishing from sight

DD18.jpg

"Come on!" cries Sif, rushing up the stairs to the battlements.

When they arrive they find no sign of the stranger

"Who was she?" asks Callisto. "And why did she help us?"

"I'm not sure she was helping us. I think... I think she's here for the treasure, too."

DD19.jpg

Back down in the courtyard, the stranger casts a satisfied look back over her shoulder as she prepares to enter the fort

"Amateurs..."

DD20.jpg

To Be Continued...

Huge thanks to my friend Coopervane for loaning me his great character, and for making this story possible in more ways than one. You'll see what I mean at the end.

Watch this space! :D

Just so you know, you can spoiler the main body of the story too. It makes it easier to scroll through the thread.

There, I went and fixed them all. Better?

The Chronicle of Lily Aldmeri

Act 2 Chapter 1

act2-chapter-1-title.jpg

Return of the Dragonborn

act-2-chpt-1-pic-1.jpg

After a few days of celebration Iona heads for home.

act-2-chpt-1-pic-2.jpg

Guard: "We heard what you did! You stopped the Dragons!"

Iona: "Well it was a team effort, but thanks for the thought."

Guard Two: "With you on our side, the Empire can't stop us!"

Iona: "I'm only one person, we will succeed because we all come together!"

act-2-chpt-1-pic-3.jpg

Ulfric: "There you are! You ended the Dragon menace a week ago, what took you so long?"

Iona: "Don't be like that,  it would have been rude to refuse a party invitation by Jarl Balgruuf, we still need to sway him to our side after all."

Ulfric: "Sorry, just that I missed you beautiful!"

act-2-chpt-1-pic-4.jpg

Ulfric then emracess Iona and gives her a passionate kiss.

Iona: "Then you better make up for last time. I will be upstairs, don't make we wait long!"

act-2-chpt-1-pic-5.jpg

Iona: "There you are."

Ulfric: "I dismissed the court, it would be an injustice to make you wait any longer!"

act-2-chpt-1-pic-6.jpg

Iona: "Well get over here! You are not leaving until I am satisfied."

Ulfric: "So bossy today, I like it."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-7.jpg

Ulfric lays down and lets Iona take charge. She then gets on top and enjoys the feeling of his penis in her.

Iona: "Ohhhh, I missed this!"

act-2-chpt-1-pic-8.jpg

The two lovers try to make up for lost time.

act-2-chpt-1-pic-9.jpg

Ulfric: "Talos, thank you for making us meet all those years ago!"

Iona: "Can you not do that? Talos was a rapist and it kind of sours the mood."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-10.jpg

Ulfric: "He was the god of War! Rape is a part of war baby."

Iona: "Then maybe he isn't worth worshiping... He is sounding more and more like a Daedric Prince, than a Divine!"

act-2-chpt-1-pic-11.jpg

With the mood spoiled, the two get dressed.

Ulfric: "I don't know what has gotten into that head of yours but keep it to yourself. Talos is a Divine, and spreading lies like that will lose us this war!"

Iona: "Hey, don't get like that with me! All I am is asking questions. I used to believe, but things just aren't adding up, why hasn't he ever spoken to anyone? Why will the Divines not confirm that he is Divine? Something just isn't adding up."

Ulfric: "Talk to me when it isn't that time of the month!"

Ulfric then leaves the room.

act-2-chpt-1-pic-12.jpg

Iona: "Hmmmm Lily seems convinced Talos, isn't a god."

Iona: "Lily, this a convenient time? I'm ready to ask you about Talos."

Lily: "Actually, I am in Elsweyr at Shavir's funeral. But if you are serious about it, I will talk to you about it in person when this is over."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-13.jpg

Four days later.

Lily: "Hello Iona, WAIT!!! are you wearing a dress? You actually look like a civilized woman for once!"

Iona: "Well I am not always out adventuring."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-14.jpg

Lily: "Well let me introduce my staff. My new bodyguard's name is Auveren, and my young handmaiden is Annerose.

Iona: "Pleasure"

Annerose: "I heard you killed Alduin in a bikini!"

Iona: "Talking to Lily I see. I wore light armor, if Lily stays around long enough I might show it to you. Well lets go somewhere private, follow me."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-15.jpg

Inside Iona and Ulfric's room the group settles down.

Lily: "So, you want to learn more about Tiber Septum."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-16.jpg

Iona: "Yeah, the more I think about it, the more things just don't add up. You also seem confident that he isn't. So tell me!"

Lily: "Well that is a story I should show you... Do you want to know that bad?"

Iona: "Fine, take your drink and lets get this over with."

act-2-chpt-1-pic-17.jpg

Lily: "Relax, don't spoil your taste!"

To be continued...

Act 2 Chapter 2

act-2-chpt-2-title.jpg

Back To The Past (Part 1)

1.jpg

Lily (Incorporeal): "Welcome back into to my head, this trip should be easier than the last one."

Iona (Incorporeal): "Hmmmm, so this is many years after the transformation."

Ayrenn: "What happened here? Something killed these degenerates, keep your eyes open."

2.jpg

Iona (Incorporeal): "WOW, you look terrible."

Lily: "Go away, or I will eat you too!"

3.jpg

Ayrenn: "Lily? Is that you?"

Lily: "Ayrenn? Go away, I'm a monster"

Ayrenn: "You are my sister, I am not going anywhere! Even if the rumors are true."

4.jpg

Ayrenn then embraces Lily.

Ayrenn: "Look at you, your pretty hair is a mess. Come home with me, please! The empire doesn't even bother spying on me anymore, it's safe to take you home. "

Lily: "I can't leave yet, we need to wait for night."

Ayrenn: "Well, if that's what it takes, then we wait."

5.jpg

Hours later Lily makes it to her family home.

Ayrenn: "Lets get you cleaned up, combing your hair is going to take a LONG time."

6.jpg

Lily notices a knife.

7.jpg

***SLICE***

Hair falls to the ground as Lily cuts her it.

8.jpg

Ayrenn: "WHAT are you doing? Your precious hair!"

9.jpg

Lily: "I needed to change. I almost feel like an elf again! Ever since that night, everything's a disaster!"

Ayrenn: "Well it only makes you look cuter!"

11.jpg

Ayrenn: "Lets take back our fates, want to join me and search out Numidium? If we find it, we know Septem isn't far away from it!"

10.jpg

Lily: "Lets do it!"

12.jpg

Lily: "You hear that?"

Ayrenn: "No, what did you hear?"

Lily: "Follow me!"

13.jpg

Ayrenn: "There it is, how did you hear that from so far way."

Lily: "Well, my sense are acute now. I can also tell you that no one is guarding Numidium, and their are over 100 people searching inside a cave in the waterfall."

14.jpg

Lily: "Do you have any imperials secretly locked up? "

Ayrenn: "Yeah, why?"

Lily: "Lets go, we need to hurry."

To be continued...

Act 2 Chapter 3

act-2-chpt-3-title.jpg

Back To The Past (Part 2)

16.jpg

Ayrenn: "So why do you need these prisoners?"

Lily: "Because I am going to destroy Numidium, and I need a power up!"

Ayrenn: "Wait, if you do that, Septum will retaliate. We need to kill him."

17.jpg

Lily: "How about I wear a disguise?"

Ayrenn: "Hmmmm that's a good idea, I suggest Zurin Arctus. I hear rumors that he is upset with Septum. If we throw similar robes and a mask on you, people might assume you are him. He is supposedly the most powerful mage alive, so they might assume it's him!

Lily enters the cell and picks her first target

Man: "No, no, no stay away from me!"

Moments later Lily kills him and drinks his blood. With the infusion of blood she then transforms into a Vampire Lord, the process burning away her clothes.

19.jpg

Women: "Please, no! I was just doing my job."

Lily: "Last I checked it wasn't the Empire's job to rape us after we surrender! I bet you even raped my people, filthy Orc!"

Orc: "Divines, please help!"

In an instant Lily rushes in and PAINFULLY drains the Orc.

18.jpg

Ayrenn looks away at the horror.

Orc: "NOOOO, NOOOOO, NOOOOOoooo"

Lily moves onto the women, takes her fill but leaves her alive.

20.jpg

Ayrenn leaves and comes back with a disguise.

Lily takes the mask and tries it on.

21.jpg

Lily then puts on the robe, it takes a few alterations to make room for her wings.

Ayrenn: "Zurin Arctus doesn't have wings, but maybe they will just assume they are magic... Wow, these feel softer than I imagined!"

Lily: "Stay here, and make sure you have an alibi! If they don't believe the Arctus act, then they might investigate you."

Ayrenn: "Good luck Sis."

22.jpg

Lily flies to a massive graveyard which Numidium created.

23.jpg

Lily: "Brothers and Sisters, feel my power and Rise! We will get revenge on Numidium together!"

Lily then starts awakening the dead.

Lily: "Follow me!"

24.jpg

The unprotected Numidium comes into view as the sun begins to rise. The melee brutes charge in with the summons, from the undead mages!

***SMASH***

Numidium starts annihilating them one at a time.

***SMASH***

25.jpg

The skeletal archers then take aim and join in next.

Lily: "Aim for the joints! "

26.jpg

Lily then enters the combat and starts shooting devastating bolts of lightening.

***SMASH***

A single blow from Numidium takes out a cluster of archers!

27.jpg

As the battle wears on, more and more skeletons suicide by jumping directly into the joints of the Mechanical Giant! The bones get caught in its gears and the giant stats becoming immobile, joint by joint!

Unable to move its body, Numidium falls and shatters from its own weight!

28.jpg

Day light starts to climb, and Lily can sense massive life heading in her direction. Septum and his men are on the way from within the cave.

29.jpg

With only a handful of undead left and daylight already out and causing her great irritation, Lily reacts and grabs an unique looking soulstone from Numidium's core.

30.jpg

Iona (Incorporeal): "THAT, THAT, THAT HAS A FRAGMENT OF TIBER SEPTUM'S SOUL IN IT!"

Lily (Incorporeal): "Understand Iona? He can't be a god, because I am imprisoning a fragment of his soul inside me!"

Act 2 Chapter 4

act-2-chpt-4-title.jpg

The Civil War Marches Forward

1.jpg

Ulfric: "Honey, wake up. The troops are waiting on you!"

Iona: "Uhhhh, how long was I out?"

2.jpg

Ulfric: "Two days, your guest said it was better to let you sleep after your mystery ritual. "

Iona: "Lily is still here?"

Ulfric: "She wanted to wait for you to wake before she left, I sent her to a guest room with her companions. Hurry up, and I will see you downstairs."

3.jpg

Iona gets dressed for battle and then goes and visits Lily.

Lily: "So now you know that Septum is no Divine!"

Iona: "I'm still in shock about it, I always thought Talos was Divine and that the Thalmor were the enemy. Now I am even friends with a vampire, everything is upside down..."

4.jpg

Lily: "Speaking of which, you mind me having my breakfast? Your not going to flip out like last time?"

Iona: "Are you ok with it... ummm Annerose was it?"

Annerose: "Of course, it is a great honor to be Lilly's handmaiden."

Lily then has a quick bite from Annerose.

5.jpg

Iona: "Thank you for showing me the truth, and I promise to keep your secret. Now saying that, I have an army waiting on me. Riften will be cleansed of the imperial taint that is corrupting it!"

Lily: "Well I you ever need help, you can always let me know."

6.jpg

Iona heads down to the Great Hall and Ulfric is waiting for her.

Ulfric: "There you are, the horses are armored and ready. Ladies first."

7.jpg

Iona and Ulfric head to the stable and mounts up.

Ulfric: "You should make a speech, the men respect the killer of Alduin!"

8.jpg

Iona: "Brothers and Sisters, today is a great day! We will be kicking the Empire out of land. Some of us will not return home alive, but Ulfric and I will be with you. We do not ask you to do something that we ourselves will not do ourselves! So lets go teach the Empire a lesson!"

9.jpg

The Stormcloak army then makes its long walk towards Riften.

10.jpg

The journey was long but at least the weather turned nice.

11.jpg

Riften Guard: "OHHH SHIT, ohh shit, ohh shit."

12.jpg

Ulfric: "Surrender and you will be spared! Blow that warning horn and you will meet our wrath! Pick your side Skyrim or the Empire, choose now!"

13.jpg

The guards one at a time come out of their towers and surrendered.

Iona: "I'm happy you have chosen to live. Stay here if you want or better yet join our cause! Either way we are moving on!"

14.jpg

The gates of Riften come into view but the guards do not desert.

Riften Guard: "By order of the Jarl, You are to turn around and leave Stormcloak Scum!"

15.jpg

Iona: "Surrender and live. Their is no need for us to fight, our true enemy is the Empire that has bought your Jarl."

16.jpg

The guards then try to sneak an attack but fail. The result is their deaths.

17.jpg

Iona: "Remember we are liberating these people, we will be living with them, so lets try to minimize damage to the civilians."

18.jpg

Ulfric: "Now lets show the Empire that us Nords are our own masters!"

Iona: Whispering to Ulfric, "What was that?"

Ulfric: "Don't question me in front of the men!"

19.jpg

The battle began and the hopes for Riften to surrender dissipated, this was going to be a bloody battle.

20.jpg

After a long days battle, Iona and Ulfric made it to the keep.

21.jpg

Ulfric: "The day is WON! Time to claim our prize!"

22.jpg

The few remaining palace guards surrendered after a demonstration of power from Iona and Ulfric. Jarl Laila follows suit.

Jarl Laila: "I surrender, please spare my sons."

23.jpg

Ulfric: "Out of the seat, that belongs to the new Jarl."

24.jpg

Ulfric: "All hail my wife, Jarl Iona Stormcloak!"

Act 2 Chapter 5

act-2-chpt-5-title.jpg

The Truth Comes Forward

1.jpg

Hours after her coronation, Iona escaped to the balcony. She was expecting to be treated as a liberator, but the people didn't see it that way.

2.jpg

Algut: "Sorry to disturb you Jarl. I wanted to say, I joined the Stormcloaks because of you. You have always done the right thing, but I have been talking to the people here and something doesn't add up.

Iona: "So I am not the only one finding this situation odd."

Algut: "The people here thought they were part of the Stormcloaks, why would they switch sides?"

3.jpg

Iona: "I don't know, Ulfric said they declared war on us, so we had to keep Windhelm safe by eliminating the Imperials here... But their haven't been any Imperials at all. I am going to start asking questions, thank you for having the guts to be honest with me my friend."

4.jpg

The trip to the keeps dungeon is quick and Iona notices the Stormcloak jailor.

Iona: " One question, where is Ulfric?"

Jailor: "He, he, he said he wasn't to be disturbed by anyone."

Iona: "If you haven't noticed, I am the Jarl of this region. Tell me or I will throw you into a cell using only the power of my voice!"

Jailor: "He is at the lowest level, that way Jarl."

5.jpg

Iona heads down the stairs and hears Ulfric.

Ulfric: "Enjoying this you whore? Maybe I should bring my horse down here for you next punishment."

Laila: "Screw you Ulfric."

***Sob***

6.jpg

Iona: "Get the fuck off her."

He pulls out and looks confused at your demand.

Ulfric: "She is a traitor, she deserves pain!"

7.jpg

Laila: "What do you expect you fucking bastard, you tried to kill my son!"

Ulfric: "He was demoralizing the troops by talking bad about me, that is treason! He deserves death!!!!"

Iona: "Wait, WHAT!!!!"

8.jpg

Iona: "You tried to have someone killed for just speaking bad about you? Are you fucking insane???"

Ulfric: "Don't talk to me like that WOMEN, I am Ulfric Stormcloak and I will do what I have to do to save Skyrim!"

9.jpg

Iona: "I heard that comment earlier, Skyrim is for the Nords! The other races are part of Skyrim's history as well, what about them? "

Ulfric: "We need to put them in their place! Once we kick out the Imperials, we can enslave the other races. The divines made us better than they are, it is only right that they do our bidding."

10.jpg

Iona: "What happen to the man I love? This is madness! This invasion on our allies will destroy the Stormcloak movement! No one will trust us!"

Ulfric: "Just get out of my way, I have to fetch a horse. Better yet, maybe I should make her watch as I use the horse on her traitor of a son, like that Laila?"

11.jpg

Laila: "Iona, he has gone insane. Please help me!"

12.jpg

***SMACK***

Iona punches Ulfric square in the head and he goes flying into the wall falling unconscious.

13.jpg

Moments later, Iona gets Laila out of the Pillory.

14.jpg

Iona then binds and gags Ulfric.

15.jpg

Iona hugs laila and the emotions start pouring out of them both.

Iona: "I'm sorry Laila, I didn't know he was like this. I have been so busy adventuring, saving the world that I didn't notice his decent into madness! I'm soooo sorry."

Iona holds Laila for an hour until she gained composure over herself. 

16.jpg

Iona then takes Laila to bed, and personally waits at her bed.

17.jpg

Eventually Laila awakens refreshed. Still shooken up by the previous days events.

Laila: "Hmmm, Jarl Iona, I have a few demands."

Iona: "I'm no Jarl, you are the Jarl."

Laila: "No, you are the Jarl of Windhelm now, the Leader of the Stormcloaks. Also, I have judged you innocent of Ulfrics crimes. Riften will rejoin the Stormcloaks but it I need Ulfrics corpse or my people will revolt."

Iona is shocked and takes a moment.

18.jpg

Laila: "He killed this cities guards, someone has to die or the city will revolt."

Iona thinks things through, and accepts that it is the only way to go forward.

Iona: "He is yours. Lets hope that is the last blood shed between us."

The two then shake on it.

20.jpg

The town is summoned by Jarl Laila.

Jarl Laila: "A great injustice has befallen us. A once great leader has turned to madness and killed our brothers and sisters."

Jarl Iona: "Ulfric betrayed us all! Not just the city of Riften but the whole Stormcloak movement! We want to be free, to make our own destiny, and that can still be achieved!"

21.jpg

Jarl Laila: "Riften has rejoined the Stormcloaks, but blood must be paid for our losses! So Ulfric Stormcloak, the man responsible for all the deaths yesterday is being made accountable! I hereby sentence Ulfric Stormcloak to death!"

22.jpg

***THUD***

Act 2 Chapter 6

act-2-chpt-6-title.jpg

The Empire Strikes Back

1.jpg

General Tullius: "The time is at hand. We confirmed Mavin Black-Briar report on Ulfric being beheaded seven months ago. Since that time, the Stormcloak attacks turned defensive. This has allowed us regroup and wait for reinforcements. We have been given the 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th legions, and they are marching up from Cyrodiil. I directed them towards Windhelm, we are going to meet them. So rally your troops and lets end this rebellion!"

The Thalmor spy then slips out castle Dour.

2-3.jpg

Spy: "Send this message up the chain."

4.jpg

Auveren: "When I got for this job, I thought I got the greater deal out of us! I got to fuck someone not only sexy, but connected. I thought the blood drinking would be be awkward, but I was wrong. I don't mind the blood drinking, it's the constant sex. I can't keep up with you Lily."

5.jpg

Lily: "Ohhhhh, yes. that's the spot. Don't stop!!!"

6.jpg

Annerose: "Councilor, sorry to disturb but we have a report about Imperial troop movements. According to the report they are making a move on Windhelm."

7.jpg

Lily: "Get our horses ready, we need to leave immediately."

Auveren: Whispers under his breath, "Thank you Divines, I'm not sure I can cum again..."

8.jpg

Within twenty minutes, Lily and her crew were on her road to Windhelm.

9.jpg

That night Lily made it to Windhelm.

Jorleif: "Stop. The Jarl is not taking any visitors."

10.jpg

Lily then concentrates her eyes onto Jorleif.

Lily: "I am allowed to visit Iona."

Jorleif: "You are allowed to visit the Jarl."

Lily: " Thank you."

11.jpg

Lily heads up the stairs and enters Iona's bedchambers.

Lily: "How did you not tell me you were pregnant? You... You... You look so delicious right now. "

12.jpg

Iona: "ULG, it's to early for this. Get me clothes."

Lily: "Someone is fat and hormonal."

Iona: "Stop being a jealous bitch Vampire!"

13.jpg

Iona: "So, what bombshell are you going to drop on me today?"

16.jpg

Lily: "The Empire has sent 4 legions from Cyrodiil, and the two legions already up here in Skyrim are heading to Windhelm. They should be here in a week. Now saying that, I can help you. Thalmor can not officially get involved, but I think I can get some, lets call them mercenaries."

14.jpg

Iona: "Fuck, we stopped attacking new Imperial targets, why are they attacking us now... What is this going to cost me?"

15.jpg

Lily: "I need you to get some information from Tiber Septum for me. He refuses to speak with me."

Iona: "Let me guess, you have to drink from me again to do it? Fine, I will do it, but only if we defeat the Empire."

Lily: "Deal."

18.jpg

They head down to the war room.

Lily: "As I told the Jarl, Windhelm is about to be sieged by Six Legions. Thalmor can not officially get involved, but we are sending some disguised troop to help. If I hear anyone leaks this information, I will be forced to prove loyalty to the Empire by annihilating the Stormcloaks. So you have been warned."

17.jpg

Iona: "So, we need to pull all the troops that we can inside Windhelm and wait out the reinforcements."

19.jpg

Yrsarald Thrice-Pierced: "Can we speak alone? Jarl?"

Iona: "Councilor, please go get those troops. Apparently I need to talk to my men."

20.jpg

Iona: "What is it?"

Yrsarald Thrice-Pierced: "It is bad enough you ended segregation in Windhelm. We have riots in the streets over this, but if people find out Thalmor is helping us, then our troops will desert."

Iona: "So don't tell anyone Idiot. Thalmor has just as much to lose, they will keep this secret. I know you may not like this but it is our only hope."

21.jpg

Meanwhile the troops head to Windhelm.

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Act 2 Chapter 7

act-2-chpt-7-title.jpg

The Siege of Windhelm (Part 1)

4.jpg

Lily: "Take Annerose to the embassy immediately. I can't guarantee her safety here."

Auveren: "Wait, it's my job to protect you Councilor, I should stay with you."

5.jpg

Lily: "Unless you can fly, you will not be able to keep up."

Auveren: "That isn't wise, to reveal that in public."

6.jpg

The clothes worn by Lily disintegrate as she lets out her wings.

Lily: "No time to spare."

Guard: "BY THE DIVINES!"

7.jpg

Lily then flies up and away.

8.jpg

Heading south Lily spots one of the Imperial Legions.

9.jpg

Male Soldier: "Can't wait to get this over with, it's so cold up here."

10.jpg

Male Soldier: "Did anyone just see a naked girl flying in the air?"

Female Soldier: "Keep dreaming Pervert!"

11.jpg

The next morning...

Iona: "Assign anyone we can spare to the walls. We need to hold out until reinforcements arrive. I'm going to check the barricades personally."

12.jpg

Iona: "Who designed this? Get some large stone blocks and fill in these entryways! On the double! Our scouts report that the 7th Legion will be here in a few hours!"

13.jpg

Legate: "Look at that Men! Is that all the defense they can muster? "

14.jpg

Legate: "Form up! We are going to take Windhelm ourselves! Who wants to share the spoils and honor of this victory?"

15.jpg

Legate: "ATTACK!"

16.jpg

The battle started and troops rushed in. Arrows were traded back and forth.

17.jpg

Stormcloak General: "That's the signal! Catapult one FIRE!"

18.jpg

The burning pot of pitch exploded as it hit the ground, burning anyone in its radius!

Stormcloak General: "Catapult two and three FIRE!"

19.jpg

Fire erupted from the two explosions and the smell of death was in the air.

20.jpg

Legate: "Charge now while they are rearming the catapults GO GO GO GO!"

21.jpg

A new wave of troops rushed forth and beat back the Stormcloaks.

22.jpg

With sheer numbers the Imperials not only suppressed the Stormcloaks but killed them.

23.jpg

Soldier: "Sir, these stone blocks aren't cemented in."

Legate: "What are you waiting for? Push!"

The stones slowly move out of the way. They rush through and open the portcullis.

24.jpg

Legate: "On the other side of this door is VICTORY!"

25.jpg

Legate: "one, two, three"

***SLAM***

Legate: "one, two, three"

***SLAM***

To be continued...

Act 2 Chapter 8

act-2-chpt-8-title.jpg

The Siege of Windhelm (Part 2)

1.jpg

Galmar Stone-Fist: "Jarl, They have broken through the first two gates and are upon the main gate with a battering ram."

Iona: "Help me up. Reinforcements are coming. We just need to hold out."

Iona: "Hey stick for legs, we really need your help."

2.jpg

Lily: "We just arrived, relax you fatty."

Iona: "I'm Pregnant not fat!."

Lily: "Sec, I need to deal with Tullius."

3.jpg

Lily: "Know who this is? We went through him and his Legions to get to here! If you surrender I will spare not only him but you."

Imperial Soldier: "Screw you!"

4.jpg

Lily: "I knew you were going to say something like that!"

***SLICE***

5.jpg

Imperial Soldier: "Get them!"

***SIZZLE***

6.jpg

The disguised elite archers then take their turn to riddle the Imperials with arrows.

7.jpg

The few remaining troops were easily handled with another dose of lightning.

***SIZZLE***

8.jpg

Lily: "That was quick."

9.jpg

Ahkari: "That was amazing Councilor Aldmeri!"

Lily: "How did you know it was me?"

10.jpg

Lily removes her mask and hood to talk to the Khajiit.

Kharjo: "By smell of course! Mind if we pick through the dead before we head inside to trade?"

Lily: "By all means. Well my brothers and sisters, I have business to conclude inside with the Jarl."

Ahkari: "We like this Jarl.  She allowed us to sell inside the city walls, we get so much more sales! The Jarl herself had to guard us the first time but since then the people may give us bad looks but they still come buy and sell from us."

11.jpg

Lily: "Ok, lets go."

12.jpg

Legate: "I surrender, I plead to spare my men."

13.jpg

Lily: "I don't want to deal with prisoners..."

Solider: "Gulp"

Lily: "Leave, before I change my mind and remember that the freed people of Skyrim spared you and your men!"

14.jpg

Lily wiggles her fingers and magically unlocks the huge city gate and walks up to Iona.

The crowd not knowing who it is, holds is a defensive pattern not sure what to do.

Iona: "There you are, we have been waiting for you."

15.jpg

Lily: "Well sorry for the delay but I was busy winning your war."

16.jpg

Iona: "Well lets go talk in private. Give me a sec"

Lily: "Sure"

Iona: "I have just heard news that we have won the battle! We may of had losses, but we still stand! Not only that, we have killed many of their legions..."

Lily: "Three to be exact, including Tulius legion."

Iona: "Three of them, and they will think twice about attacking us again! This is a great day, now lets celebrate!"

17.jpg

Iona: "So what do you need me to do? I really do owe you one."

Lily: "I want you to talk to Tiber Septum. It will be like before but instead of sharing your soul with mine, I will share it with his I have trapped himself of me. Lets get you more comfortable."

18.jpg

Iona: "Is their a risk to the baby? Also why haven't we done this before?"

Lily: "So many questions, let me help you out of that armor."

19.jpg

Iona: "is that a dodge? You didn't answer my questions."

20.jpg

Lily: "Your baby is going with you, when you return so will she."

Iona: "She?

Lily: "Oops, well she is a girl, congratulations you fat bitch."

21.jpg

Iona: "So why haven't we done this before?"

Lily: "Because Septum has a chance of escaping when you return to your body, and if he does then I think he will evade justice."

Iona: "So, what exactly am I going to ask him?"

22.jpg

Lily: "Don't ask him outright! He will be suspicious! But get him to reveal where he hid his Dwemer artifacts. He united all of Tamriel to find them..."

Iona: "I still don't understand why you need this to stop him, when you have him trapped and you are immortal but I trust you. Lets just get this over with!"

23.jpg

Lily: "You know the drill by now... "

24.jpg

Tiber Septum: "Hello, is someone there?"

To be continued...

Act 2 Chapter 9

act-2-chpt-9-title.jpg

Tiber Septum And The House Guest

1.jpg

Tiber Septum: "By the divines, my prayers have been answered!"

2.jpg

Iona takes a moment to gather a response.

Iona: "Where am I? Last thing I know I was being attacked by this elf who bit my neck."

3.jpg

Tiber Septum: "You are... wait, she brought you here intentionally?"

The old man looks shaken as he looks you over.

Tiber Septum: "It couldn't be."

4.jpg

Tiber Septum: "NOOOOOOOO, You bitch! How dare you kill my pregnant granddaughter! Eerika is so old now, how long have you trapped me in here!!!"

5.jpg

Iona: "Wait, what? Err I guess that makes you Tiber. Grandpa am I going to be ok?"

6.jpg

Tiber Septum: "I'm sorry that whore brought you here, lets go inside and get you comfortable. She can't harm you in here, in fact she can't even hear you."

7.jpg

Iona: "She... She was asking me about strange things before she bit me."

Tiber Septum: "What was that harpy asking?"

8.jpg

Iona: "Something about Dwemer artifacts?"

Tiber Septum: "Ha she will never find those."

9.jpg

Iona: "Why is that?"

Tiber Septum: "I hid the entrance in plain sight, I had my first temple built over it."

10.jpg

Iona: "Ohh that's in Windhelm right?"

Tiber Septum: "Why are you asking? What does it matter?"

11.jpg

Iona: "Fus Ro Dah"

Septum goes flying!

12.jpg

Septum soars through the air like a rag doll until Iona hears a nice sound.

***THUD***

Iona: "How do I get out? LILY get me out! Lily?"

13.jpg

Since she didn't get pulled out, Iona then looked for an exit to this realm.

Iona: "Hmmm that wasn't here before."

14.jpg

Tiber Septum: "How could my own flesh and blood do this to me! I will get you Eerika!!!"

15.jpg

Iona: whispers to herself, "No you wont, you monster."

She then opens the door and wakes up.

17.jpg

Lily: "Who would have guessed you actually had books in your room."

16.jpg

Iona: mumbles, "Hope you rot in here..."

18.jpg

Lily: "Well, Welcome back. Soo, you get the intelligence?"

Iona: "The idiot thought I was family, so he sang like a bird. Wait, are we family?"

Lily: "Why are you asking me? Think i bother following family trees form 650 years ago til now? Focus, tell me where is it!!!!"

19.jpg

Iona: "Lets get dressed and I can show you!"

20.jpg

Lily: "The temple of Talos?"

Iona: "Yeah, apparently he build it over the site to cover up his true intentions."

21.jpg

Lortheim: "What are you doing here Jarl?"

Iona: "I need to be alone here. I order you two to leave. You can stay in the palace until I am done here."

Jora: "Jarl, this is highly irregular."

Iona: "I order you to LEAVE NOW!"

22.jpg

Jora: whispers "I think she knows..."

23.jpg

Lily: "Where is this secrete door?"

Iona: "I didn't ask, he was onto me in the end. I sent him flying and escaped while I could."

24.jpg

Iona: "Lets try someplace normal visitors can't go, try up in the rafters."

Lily then drags a ladder from the back room into place.

25.jpg

Iona: "Be careful, ladders are dangerous."

Lily: "I'm 650 years old, I know how to climb a ladder. You aren't even a mother yet!"

26.jpg

Lily: "Here it is, The entrance is hidden behind this tapestry."

Iona: "Give me a second I will be right up."

27.jpg

***TEAR***

Lily: "I thought ladders were dangerous?"

Iona: "Shut up, I'm not missing this!"

To be continued in the final chapter...

Act 2 Chapter 10

act-2-chpt-10-title.jpg

All Good Things Must Come To An End!

1.jpg

Iona: "That was a long ways down, I could get used to these Dwemer contraptions. Much better than a ladder!"

2.jpg

Lily: "That's it! That's it!"

Iona: "Come on, lets go take a look."

3.jpg

Lily: "So, it is tied to celestial positioning, interesting."

Iona: "You are ridiculous, you look like a giddy school girl."

4.jpg

Lily: "That's it. He is in there."

Iona: "What do all these panels do?"

5.jpg

Lily: "These buttons align components, don't touch them. Looks like it is set for a cyclical rotation of 72 years."

6.jpg

Iona: "When will it align next?"

Lily: "Not sure exactly, but between the next 10 to 15 years would be my educated guess.  Most of the major elements have already been activated, only two need to align."

7.jpg

Lily: "Now time to end this."

8.jpg

Lily absorbs the soul inside the artifact. The cube loses power and drops into an inactive state.

Seconds later Lily drops unconscious.

Iona: "Lily? Lily are you ok?"

9.jpg

With absorbing the rest of Tiber Septum's soul, Lily decided to visit him in the mental prison she holds him in.

Lily: "Remember this body? "

10.jpg

Tiber Septum: "I see you haven't changed you whore!"

Lily: "But you have, who would have guessed the Legendary Talos himself died a wrinkled fat old man."

11.jpg

Tiber Septum: "So you came her to gloat? You won? At least I had a glorious time playing the game. I really enjoyed fucking the little ones. I still remember your little sister! She never stopped crying, that is until I smashed her head into the ground. Such a beautiful sight watching as the life drain out of her face."

12.jpg

Lily: "Done? I'm not sure where you are going next... But what I do know, is that the person I have chosen to replace you is deserving!"

Moments later Lily awoken from her talk with Tiber Septum.

a1.jpg

Iona: "You ok? Was that part of the plan? Because if it was, then you need to make better plans!"

With the assistance of her friend, Lily rises from the ground.

a2.jpg

Next thing Iona views is a black soulgem and Lily infuses it with Tiber Septum's soul.

Lily "Give me your amulet you always wear. I'm going to enchant it."

a3.jpg

Lily enchants the amulet. The black soulgem then shatters as the soul is consumed in the enchant.

Iona: "What did you enchant on it?"

Lily: smiles and says "Something unique. You should be able to communicate with the person wearing this at all times. Like how we can."

a4.jpg

Upon the black sougem being used, Tiber Septum awoke in his new home.

Tiber Septum: "Where am I? Wait, wait wait... I'm at ..."

a5.jpg

Tiber Septum: "NOOOOOOOOOO!"

b1.jpg

Iona: "We can already communicate though."

Lily: "But not with your daughter. Got to look ahead milk jugs!"

b2.jpg

Iona: "That really is a beautiful thought, string bean!"

Lily: "Well lets get out of here, one thing left to do!"

b3.jpg

Lily then transfers Iona's soul fragment into the artifact.

b4.jpg

Iona: "What did you just do? I don't sense you anymore!"

Lily: "My last gift to you!"

b5.jpg

Lily: "We are to never speak of it again! Or I will take it back! Lets go seal this place up and get dinner."

Iona: with mixed emotions in her face, "Not speak of this? You can't do that and.... You know what? FINE!"

Lily: "Sooo, about that meal..."

Iona: "I figured you out Vampire! You keep wanting to drink from me because your jealous of my curves!"

c0.jpg

Three Months Later...

c1.jpg

Jorlief: "Excuse me, I'm here to summon you. The Jarl told me to say this exact thing. It's time! Get over here you skinny bitch. Sorry about that."

c2.jpg

Moments later Iona's stepdaughter enters the room.

Iona: "What are you wearing? You can't attract a good husband wearing things like that!"

c3.jpg

Katherine: "Why don't you let me worry about my own love life. I think you have more important things to be worrying about!"

x.jpg

Iona: "There you are Lily.  How do people do this? I'm so tired."

c5.jpg

Lily glaces over and looks at Iona in detail. Something is definitely wrong.

c6a.jpg

Lily: whispering, "She is bleeding to much, whats wrong?"

Midwife: "She... She... She... "

Lily: "She is dying, I can see that have you tried magic?"

Midwife: "Didn't... Didn't... Didn't work."

Lily: "What about the baby?"

The midwife then zones out.

c7.jpg

Lily: "Iona, we need to talk!"

Iona: "Can it wait? I'm getting really tried. I haven't had a contraction in a while. Think my body wants me to rest."

Lily: "Wake up Iona, we need to get this baby out now before you bleed out!"

Iona: "I don't have the strength to do it."

c8.jpg

Iona: "I need you to save my baby."

Lily: "No, I need to stop this bleeding."

Iona: "It's over my friend."

c9.jpg

Iona: "As Jarl of Windhelm, I name Katherine as my successor. Katherine, please convince my child's guardian, to save your brother or sister."

Katherine: "Wait, your child's next in line, not me!"

Iona: "Silly girl, you have to earn being Jarl by making the hard choices. My child hasn't earned a thing. I'm sorry about killing your father, that was my hard choice but here is yours.

c10.jpg

Katherine: "I know we haven't really gotten along, but I wish we had more time. I always thought you were going to be around."

With that said, Iona rests her head down and becomes non-responsive.

c11.jpg

Katherine: "You heard that Elf, you are about to become a mother. Stop being so selfish and save that baby."

Lily: "It's to early for her to die, I'm supposed to have years to groom her."

Katherine: "Groom her? Snap out of it! She is to far gone..."

c12.jpg

In a flash Lilt uses her bare hands and cuts into Iona's flesh as if she was using a knife.

c13.jpg

Lily: "It's a girl!"

d1.jpg

Three days later. Iona was place on her floating pyre.

d2.jpg

The docks were cleared for Skyrim's Jarls.

d3.jpg

One by one the Jarls paid their respects.

d4.jpg

Lily: "I don't know if you can hear me yet, but if you can. I named her Celosia."

d5.jpg

The boat was then untethered and Lily did the honors of setting it ablaze.

d6.jpg

Act 2 Epilogue

e1.jpg

13 years later...

enb-2014-10-08-13-26-10-82.jpg

Celosia: "Mom?  It's almost noon. What are you doing up?"

enb-2014-10-08-13-30-20-41.jpg

Lily: "Today is special, it has been a day I have been waiting for since your birth. We will be able to speak with your birth mother today."

e4.jpg

Celosia: "Huh? She is dead."

Lily: "Hmmmm, where to start. How about, we go to the shrine below."

e5.jpg

Lily: "As you know, this is shaped to look like your birth mother. What you don't know, is that she didn't go to the afterlife. Iona is transcending to being the 9th Divine."

Celosia: "The Divines were people once?"

e6.jpg

Lily: "In a way yes, but Iona will be the first human. We just need to wait for the right celestial positioning, which will happen today!"

enb-2014-10-06-13-46-43-02.jpg

Lily: "Lets go sit and wait in the shade sweetheart"

enb-2014-10-07-02-09-58-60.jpg

Celosia: "So Iona will be a Divine, does that mean I can talk to her?"

Lily: "Like any of the Divines, you should be able to communicate to them at their alters, but you have something special. That amulet belonged to your mother, and I enchanted to be a conduit linking the person to her. So as long as you wear that it, she can protect you."

enb-2014-10-07-02-10-42-40.jpg

Celosia: "You mean she will be able see me? "

Lily: "To be honest, I don't know."

enb-2014-10-07-03-19-28-19.jpg

Lily: "There it is! It has begun!"

enb-2014-10-07-03-20-58-55.jpg

Celosia: "It's beautiful!"

Lily: "Enjoy it while it lasts."

e12.jpg

Meanwhile throughout Tamriel...

***BOOM***

e13.jpg

Statues of Talos fall to the might of the newest Divine, Iona!

e14.jpg

The sun returned a minute later. Celosia grabbed her amulet and heard a voice...

Iona: " How could I be so lucky to have such a beautiful daughter!"

Celosia: "Ummm thanks? Mom says I have your eyes and hair."

e15.jpg

Lily: "I keep telling people, good things come to those who wait! It took me 663 years... but I WIN!"

The End!

Notes:

Act 1 can be found here ----> LINK

Here it is folks, the next to last part before Idun's appearances i Nemesis608's stories.

This story continues from:

Enjoy  :D

chapter2part2.jpg

Idun was devestated and furious after the loss of her mother to the Thalmor. She had already started hunting them down, it didn't take her more than a night to find a Thalmor patrol out in the hotsprings. It looked like they were planning an attack to a nearby settlement, possibly Ivarstead or Kynesgrove. She hid behind some rocks and started planning her move, Brutal and Painfull...

TESV_2014_07_08_22_01_45_80.jpg

In the far distance two mysterious people hid and watched over Idun's moves.

TESV_2014_07_08_22_34_59_87.jpg

Are you sure it's her? There is like a thousand persons who wishes to eliminate the Thalmor. Whispered one of them patronizing.

TESV_2014_07_08_22_36_09_40.jpg

That's the one, the one that's got nothing to lose. Her hatred towards the Thalmor must be at least as big as ours. Said the other one confidently.

TESV_2014_07_08_22_41_20_34.jpg

Then suddenly Idun saw her opportunity. Using teqniques she learned from Annekke in her younger days, she started taking down the Thalmor patrol one by one.

TESV_2014_07_08_22_47_09_92.jpg

She first took down the wisards, so the couldn't attack her from a distance later. The armored ones were tougher though, they used tecniques she had never seen before, but that didn't scare her to submission.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_15_53_23.jpg

After the intimmidating fight, her body was sweaty and covered in blood and bruces. Then she took an moment to admire what she had done, She felt reliefed and a hundren pounds lighter. But she realized quickly that she just had put a massive price on her head if there was any witnesses.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_19_35_12.jpg

Then she thought she saw something move in the bushes nearby, hoping it wasn't more Thalmor she shouted: Who's there?!

TESV_2014_07_09_00_22_00_14.jpg

The two mysterious characters walked slowly into the hot springs from the bushes. They had lightweight armors for maximal protection while being able to get around without being seen.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_23_33_77.jpg

You have an open eye, most people wouldn't have noticed. We saw the whole thing where you slaughtered the Thalmor soilders like farm animals, we are impressed. Said the right one. Meet us in The Temple of Talos in Windhelm if you want to hear more about revenging your mother. Mumbled the left one. And by the way, it's a giant spider behind you.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_30_10_43.jpg

I HATE spiders, huh?!, where is it? Hello?...

TESV_2014_07_09_00_31_32_75.jpg

Where did they go? They didn't even say goodbye... Idun was puzzled my what just happened and felt quite tricked. She set her next goal, reach the Temple of Talos in Windhelm.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_43_09_48.jpg

Later that night she arrived at the Temple, only to find it empty. She went further inside and sat down at the bench in the front.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_44_48_84.jpg

Then the two lurkers came out out of the shadows. Hello again, we are pleased to see you here. Let us get straight to bussiness, we know who you are and we know about the attack on Darkwater Crossing. We have evaluated your skills in combat, and we are positively impressed.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_46_33_66.jpg

Oh thank you, but i really don't see what this has to do with the massacre on my homestead and the death of my mother. I just wanted revenge...

TESV_2014_07_09_00_48_44_85.jpg

You seek revenge on the Thalmor don't you? That's what our organization specialices in. We are a secret order who's against the Thalmor and everything they stand for. We have seen your skills and know the strength of your hatred to the Thalmor. We think you are a perfect fit for organization as one that takes action and get things done. We are talking about making you our newest Shadowblade.

TESV_2014_07_09_00_48_16_88.jpg

Shadowblade? What do i have to do? Said Idun eagerly. You'll recieve Thalmor whereabouts from time to time and you'll organize an end to whatever they are planning. You are also entitled to bring in someone you trust as a Infiltrator to gather info for you to our little order. Also you'll get to wear this armor as a symbol when we attack, when you are out in the public you dont want to arouse any suspicion. Here you go...

TESV_2014_07_09_00_54_07_85.jpg

I'll accept, now i'll just need a trustworthy Infiltrator. That shouldn't be to hard to find in this area...

TESV_2014_07_09_00_57_19_53.jpg

To be continued...

Part One of this story can be found here

TWO'S COMPANY

Part Two

Inside the fort, Bandits are everywhere. They infest the halls and corridors like a plague of vermin, and Sif and Callisto do not hesitate to exterminate them as such

Sif takes down the mage first, with magic of her own and her trusty sword

DD21.jpg

Behind her, Callisto calls on her own sorcery, stunning an archer to allow her to close in and end him with her Dibellan blade

DD22.jpg

And when might and magic are not enough, there are none who can withstand the power of the Thu'um

FUS RO DAH!

DD23.jpg

Once the dust has settled, the girls examine the bodies

"Arrows," says Sif, standing over one of the corpses. "Were you shooting arrows? I wasn't."

"No. Our mysterious friend from the courtyard must have slipped in ahead of us."

DD24.jpg

As the girls move on, an orc creeps from the shadows...

DD26.jpg

They are unaware. Defenceless. He takes a firm grip on his mighty warhammer, preparing to crush Callisto's skull. Just a few more steps and he will have her...

DD25.jpg

...but he is not the only one who has been hiding...

DD27.jpg

WHUPPPP

DD28.jpg

Alerted by a cry of pain as the arrow pierces his posterior, Sif whirls and bathes her blade - and herself - in his blood

DD29.jpg

"Now just who might you be, hmm?"

DD30.jpg

The stranger stands before them, no longer trying to hide. A Dunmer, beautiful, her red eyes gleaming like rubies from the shadows. She says nothing, merely smiles...

DD31.jpg

...and then darts away up a flight of stairs

DD32.jpg

"We should chase her down. She's trouble."

DD33.jpg

"Sweetheart... She just saved our lives."

"Hmph..."

DD34.jpg

"Come on," says Callisto. "All the bandits should be taken care of now. Let's at least get to the treasure before she does. It should be down here."

DD35.jpg

Sure enough, at the foot of the winding staircase they find a chamber containing a large, ornate chest

DD36.jpg

"Aha! About time!"

Her eyes on the prize they have been seeking, Sif does not notice the body on the floor on the other side of the chamber

DD37.jpg

As she stoops to open the chest, a shadow steps out from the wall behind. The sound of blades being drawn echoes back from the stone

DD38.jpg

"Huh?"

DD39.jpg

"What?" says the beautiful Dunmer. "Thought you were the only thieves in town?"

DD40.jpg

To Be Continued...

Massive thanks once again to Coopervane for supplying the mysterious stranger.

Keep a look out for the concluding part soon, where the treasure will be revealed...

and which might - just might - come with a NSFW warning ;)

And the final NSFW chapter:

TWO'S COMPANY

Part Three

The mysterious treasure is finally within their reach, but Sif and Callisto have been confronted by an equally mysterious Dunmer at the very last. A Dunmer with her own heart set on claiming the prize

"Back off," warns Sif. "This chest is ours."

DD41.jpg

"I don't see your name on it..."

"It's ours, I said!"

"Then you can have it. As long as I get what's in it."

"Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged."

DD42.jpg

"Ladies, ladies," says Callisto with a sigh. "Can't we be civil?"

DD43.jpg

"At least let's introduce ourselves. I am Callisto. This is my wife, Sif."

"The Dragonborn," Sif adds with a glare.

"Subtle, darling. But yes. The Dragonborn. Now, I suggest we come to some sort of arrangement here. Perhaps we might share the treasure? Else I'm going to have to bend the both of you over my knee."

The elf casts her a sideways glance

DD44.jpg

"Over your...? Um. Really? Heh. Well... Look, the only thing I'm likely to share is my name, since you told me yours. It's Luae."

"Well whatever your name is," says Sif, "don't think this means you're getting any of the loot."

"And why not? I killed as many of those idiots as you did. Even saved your lives more than once."

"Oh please. I could have taken them blindfolded."

DD45.jpg

"You might as well have been blindfolded, the amount of attention you paid to your flank."

"Why, you little... Last I checked, there were two of us and one of you, and...oh yes...the one of you didn't include the bloody Dragonborn!"

"Look," says Luae with an exasperated sigh, "how about we open the chest and actually see what's inside before we start saying who gets what? I don't know about you, but I don't even know what's in there. Only that it's something to die for."

DD46.jpg

"Ha! What kind of idiot storms a fort full of bandits for their treasure when she doesn't even know what... uh... Um. Yeah. I kind of... What is this amazing loot?"

DD47.jpg

"I know," says Callisto, with a smile. "I won't spoil the suspense, though. Go ahead, girls. Open her up."

DD48.jpg

After one last, distrustful glare at each other, Luae and Sif reach down to open the chest together

"Huh?" says Sif. "What's this...? I was expecting stacks of coin or..."

DD49.jpg

"Or piles of gemstones," continues Luae. "But this is... really... really..."

DD50.jpg

"Sexy!"

DD51.jpg

"I want, I want, I want!"

DD52.jpg

As a bemused Callisto watches on, the girls squabble over who gets what

"Oy! Hands off that, you thief!"

"Look who's talking! Give that here!"

"Oh no you don't."

"Hey! I want the white ones!"

"Bah. Red matches my eyes anyway."

"Curses! Stop elbowing me!"

"Then stop taking my stuff!"

DD53.jpg

"Hah. See this? I'm putting it on. Can't take it while it's locked in place, can you?"

CLINK

"Oh yeah? Two can play at that game!"

CLINK

"Damn it. Let me just take this armour off and... There!"

CLINK

"Oh, you devious cow... Ha!"

CLINK

DD54.jpg

"Here. You like the red ones so much? Take this one!"

SCHLOCK

"Mmph! Mmm-mmph!"

SCHLOCK

"Mmph-mm-mm-mmph-mmph!"

CLINK

CLACK

CLUNK

CLANK

SHUSHUSH

SHUMMP

"Mmph!"

DD55.jpg

"Mmph!"

DD56.jpg

"Umm-mmpha-mmph-mph!"

DD57.jpg

"Mmph-mph-mmphamumph!"

DD58.jpg

"My, oh my," says Callisto when it finally ends. "I knew by coming here I was going to have one deliciously helpless little slavegirl to play with... I had no idea I was going to have two!"

DD59.jpg

"MMPH!"

DD60.jpg

Introducing the brand new Red and White Devious 

Devices! Coming to a Devious Expansion 

near you, soon'ish! 

Both Leather and Ebonite versions being stocked, 

please consult the DDi download page for size 

charts and item availability.

Idea by Mord Sif, textures by Coopervane.

* Plugs and soulgems sold separately. Prolonged exposure to Devices may cause swelling of erogenous zones in certain individuals, please consult a Parent or Legal Guardian to learn more about birds and bees if symptoms occur.

Once again, a massive thanks to Coopervane. Not just for the wonderful Luae, but also for writing the ad at the end and, of course, for the great work on the upcoming textures for the devious leather devices. I really wanted white restraints, and tried my amateurish hand at making some. But when I realised I was hopeless at that kind of thing, Coops stepped into the breach and saved me. He even made some red ones!

Keep your eyes peeled on the Devious Devices Integration page for the update to the Expansion, where these great new sets will soon be available.

Thanks for reading! :D

Whats that? A STOREH? I guess

Foreword: I apologize for the weird amounts of clipping going on through this story. Also, it can get cheesy and I don't think its very good, but whatever #fuckityoloswagginton420blazeit Also, also, I don't really know how to write for s/m stuff so... eh.

VERR NSFW, PLS.

MqAJ1e8.png

'But, Miss Elsa, why are we doing this again?' chirped the curious elfin lass.

'Becaaause, I'll find it amusing, sweetie. A little bit of side fun.'

'But Miss Elsa... why do we have to ask a guard...'

'Because. Its. Fun, silly. We'll be fine, don't worry about it.'

The elf girl wrinkled her face at the point. 'Just so weird is all...'

'Aww, such a poppet..' Elsa stated with a dismissive giggle.  'We make a.. quaint little couple...'

HbLnWxW.png

The pair casually slunk forward with Kiriskka in front, cheeky smiles across their faces.

'Excuse me, guardsman.. I have a question to ask about an incident that happened recently.'

'Is there trouble? I'd heard there were some deadly brawls by the inn last night.'

Both women giggled.

'No no no.. did you hear about the guy who who had all of his left side cut off?'

'That sounds serious! I hadn't heard, is he stable?!'

'No he's...' Elsa stifled a giggle behind Kirsikka. 'He's all right now.'

WZVOszs.png

'Yeah its become a real hurdle for him, but he'll get over it...'

More giggles.

'Okay girls, I get it, funny funny, ha ha ha, now anything really the matter or should I arrest you both for wasting police time?'

'Well, there was one thing...' Kirsikka chuckled. 

TESV_2014_07_09_23_26_41_97.png

'Someone stole our sweetrolls.'

'And then we gagged on some lollies.'

'All the while, we...'

'took...'

'arrows...'

'to...'

'the...

'...knee.'

TESV_2014_07_09_23_29_23_28.png

The guard stared silently in the direction behind the couple, as if lost in a particularly profound thought.

Kirsikka whispered 'You think it worked? He's just kinda... '

'Give it a moment, sweetpea.'

TESV_2014_07_09_23_29_49_73.png

'...If you'll excuse me... I... I need to take my medication.'

The guard blankly walked away from the duo, his face toward the ground. He seemed incredibly 

unsettled by the conversation.

'Oh gods, the arrows... so many arrows... '

scPZE3Q.png

As he slowly sauntered away, the two burst into giggles. 

'I didn't think he'd be THAT sensitive about it... '

Elsa rolled her eyes at the thought. 'I don't even know why he's still with the guard. That whole Jenkins incident seemed to derail these no nonsense brutes...'

'I remember the story, apparently 15 guards died from blood loss from knee wounds.'

Elsa playfully flicked at Kirsikkas pointed ear. 'Yeeah, I'm just glad I don't have to worry about marauding psychopaths in the streets.'

TESV_2014_07_09_23_33_38_44.png

'Sooooo... did I do alright, Miss Elsa? I thought it was funny and stuff... feel a liiiittle sorry for that guard but its all water under a bridge...'

'Not so fast, darling.'

'Whu...? B-but I-'

TESV_2014_07_09_23_37_16_13.png

Elsa leant forward with a certain look in her eye and a sly tone in her voice.

'You were very rude to that poor, poor guardsman a few moments ago. You need a punishment...'

'Punishment... but, I-'

'Silence. Badly behaved girls need to know their place... and I know just such a perfect place...'

TESV_2014_07_09_23_39_20_94.png

2 hours and a hard lecture on 'social graces' later...

'You know, I think I might have scuffed my glove... only had the silly things made a week ago. Nord tailoring for you I guess, no sense when it comes to lace...'

She chuckles to herself.

'And how are you doing down there? Enjoying the warm breeze on your skin...?'

TESV_2014_07_10_00_00_09_34.png

Kirsikka grunted in frustrated discomfort as Elsa shifted herself around on top.

'Then again, you cant complain... needed to quieten that dirty mouth of yours.' 

The compromised elfin girl shuddered at the words. She was struggling to hold herself up with Elsa's 'toys' causing her entire pelvis to ache. 

TESV_2014_07_10_00_00_50_05.png

'Oh damn it.. also scuffed my nice heels. That's another few hundred septims down the hatch... I'm sure daddy will sort it out. Hmph.. these were such a lovely pair, too...'

Her underling squeaked as she felt her legs about to give way.

'Think that's enough narcissim for now, hm? I agree... '

TESV_2014_07_10_00_04_12_71.png

She hurriedly brushed herself down with enthusiasm, a little bit of added spark in her movements. She faced the exhausted Kirsikka with a distractingly playful attitude.

'Look at me.'

Kirsikka groggily rolled her head round to face Elsa, although she tried to smile through her tightened mask. 

TESV_2014_07_10_00_07_40_02.png

'You're such a little so and so... I think you've made an impression on me.. I love the way you make such adorable noises when we're having our fun time... and that sweet little face... I know that deep down, you enjoy being such a repressed little hussy that gets you all the attention...'

Kirsikka shakes her head timidly.

'Don't try to hide it, sweetpea.. I see the way you daydream about all those fresh faced young men in the barracks, the way you stare at my chest when you think I'm not looking...' 

Elsa giggled in an almost sinister delight.

TESV_2014_07_10_00_07_52_27.png

She almost bolted upwards, her stance more commanding and composed. 

'Hmm, show me those filthy slutholes...' She punctuated the last two words with gritted teeth.

Kirsikka slowly pushed her moneymaker into the air, slightly trembling from the ache from both of her filled holes.

'Eenie, meenie, minie, mo...'

TESV_2014_07_10_00_24_10_42.png

'Hmmm, wouldn't want my little sweetie hurting all day... '

TESV_2014_07_10_00_32_37_23.png

'The thought of abusing that tight, unspoiled pussy, however... '

TESV_2014_07_10_00_33_20_83.png

Elsa pulled sharply on the inflatable plug inside Kirsikka's pussy and it came out with a subtle sucking sound. The little elf squealed as she felt heat rush back into her numbed pussy, which drew out another girlish giggle from Elsa.

'I think I'll leave the other one in... it fits you better.'

TESV_2014_07_10_00_38_47_56.png

With a snap of her fingers, a conjured, black strap-on curved round her hips. 

'You'll probably enjoy this more than me... but I'll love to hear you moan..'

TESV_2014_07_10_00_39_18_44.png

Without hesitation, she positions herself behind the obedient Kirsikka. Rubbing the hardened tip against the elfs flushed red cunt, she pushed inward. Kirsikka whimpered from the sensation, her muffled voice quivering with unease.

Elsa kept pushing further...

TESV_2014_07_10_11_31_22_36.png

..until she felt it come to a stop as hit the poor girls cervix.

'I can only imagine how tight this would be with a real piece of man meat... but those timid sounds you're teasing me with will do..'

TESV_2014_07_10_11_36_50_16.png

Kirsikka tensed up as she felt Elsa caressing her skin while the dildo rested painfully inside her. Elsa held her spot: She wanted to savour this moment...

'Hmm, why does everything about you have to be so frustratingly cute... ' she pondered while gently folding the girls butt.

TESV_2014_07_10_11_44_51_50.png

'So... lets get started... '

TESV_2014_07_10_11_37_44_74.png

nwXGysE.gif

TESV_2014_07_10_11_44_31_04.png

TESV_2014_07_10_11_42_09_02.png

Dk4VWDZ.gif

TESV_2014_07_10_11_41_27_09.png

lkDik7z.gif

'I like this view too....'

TESV_2014_07_10_11_50_26_14.png

TESV_2014_07_10_11_53_58_25.png

TESV_2014_07_10_11_54_36_59.png

TESV_2014_07_10_11_57_38_12.png

TESV_2014_07_10_11_53_04_60.png

Elsa could tell Kirsikka was close to her climax as her slick hole became less and less resistant. She leaned in closer so she could feel Kirsikkas beating heart on her skin. She whispered words of encouragement into the elfs ear.. 'Scream for me, my sweet... I want to feel it...'

TESV_2014_07_10_11_52_41_15.png

As Kirsikka felt the sweet release of her orgasm pound through her body, Elsa pinned her body down so only her legs went into spasm. She grinned in response to Kirsikka's final, exhausted moan, knowing she'd reached her goal. 

TESV_2014_07_10_12_00_29_13.png

Elsa slowly pulled out from her tired out lover, leaving the flushed elf to catch her breath.

TESV_2014_07_10_12_08_07_34.png

'Ohoh... I think someone enjoyed that, hm? Maybe I'll be less coercive next time... '

Kirsikka could only draw heavy breath as her body slowly calmed down.

TESV_2014_07_10_12_10_16_78.png

'My personal treasure...'

TESV_2014_07_10_12_13_28_85.png

DA END

Chapter 1 in the spoiler

The Last Of Her Kind

Chapter 2: A Crossing Of Paths

A month has passed since Alawen emerged from the deep dark of Blackreach to a world that has changed much from how she remembered it. She gathered news wherever she went, but was treated with scorn and distrust by most. She expected little better from these snow-monkeys.  She travelled looking for other Dwemer cities. The tunnels had collapsed and entry was impossible.

How could so much time have passed since their departure? Yagrum's calculations were infallible, yet this was not when she was supposed to return. She wondered if Yagrum himself made it out at the same time, or at all.

im5wd2rVUkaaU.jpg

Alawen spotted three distant figures rushing in her direction. Two of them seemed to be fleeing from the third hot at their heels. This was not her fight, but her hand instinctively inched towards her pulsating aetherium blade.

it4Sbpl292dsD.jpg

The one in pursuit, a Nord woman, caught up with the hooded figure that fell back a bit from his companion gasping for breath. A vicious thrust followed, and a pool of Altmer blood spread from where the body fell.

iMrgq12iLRQ2K.jpg

The other turned and tried to put up a fight. It would probably have been better for him to keep running. That would have brought him a few more moments to live. He soon paid for his bravado and joined his comrade on the ground.

i2zBWEfVnICDj.jpg

Her prey dealt with, the Nord looked up to see Alawen watching. Her eyes shifted left and right, narrowed. Her lips drew back to bare gritted teeth.

Finna: "Another one. You'll die where you stand, pointy-eared whore!"

iSD4qvv1a6iKm.jpg

It was over in a flash. Alawen sidestepped her adversary's lunge and threw her off balance with a powerful blow from her pommel.

Finna: "Do your worst , Thalmor bitch..."

i2EsP303mjmQa.jpg

Alawen: "I'm not with the Thalmor. I'm not even Altmer. I'm Dwemer... but I would not expect the likes of you to know anyway"

ib0L024FcIKryL.jpg

Finna: "D-Dwemer? I'm not entirely sure I can believe you. Your race has passed into legend... but so did the Dragons, and it didn't stop them from coming back. And if you were with the Thalmor you would have killed me by now so... I guess I owe you an apology."

Alawen: "I'm surprised, child. Your ancestors... and many of your fellows even in this age behave little better than the first barbarians that set foot on this continent"

ibm7Fm53uaSihM.jpg

Finna: "If.. if you are a dwemer... why have you returned? Have you all come back? The entire race? "

Alawen: "I do not know what happened to them yet. I have returned alone."

Finna: "Didn't you all disappear together?"

iDsPc7Oq3bHr6.jpg

Alawen "I do not know. I was...away."

iX4F5ahWmxw6c.jpg

Alawen: "I seek answers about my people...  need to find Yagrum Bagarn, my master."

i7tlgEk84pUJz.jpg

Finna: "I think the college of Winterhold might be able to help you. They have a library there. A big one. I doubt anywhere else in Skyrim has as much collected knowledge. There must be hundreds of volumes on the Dwemer."

Alawen: "I thank you for your.. civility, and help. maybe we shall meet once again.. someday..."

Alawen and Finna went their separate ways.

is0UZoJw7aFTt.jpg

Alawen: "That young Nord suggested I go north. There are still some Dwemer cities on the way to Shalidor's 'college'. Maybe I should check some of them out as well.. Maybe.. Alftand."

izySXz7Tj37c6.jpg

Click this spoiler after the first one.

Big thanks to my friends Mord Sif and Uncle_Sheo for being amazing and sexy.... and for the great help with this story.

STOREH

Cat fight in the making  :lol: 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_52_41_171.png

A young blonde girl sat alone. She was tired, exhausted and deeply troubled by her current state of affairs, continuously distracted by the things of her past.

TESV_2014_07_14_12_43_39_96.png

'Excuse me.. are you Veronica?' came a voice from around the corner.

Veronica perked up, but her face only conveyed her despondent state of being. 'I am.. who wants to know?' She turns to look at the flickering hearth by her feet. 

TESV_2014_07_14_12_43_52_91.png

The stranger calmly introduced herself. 'My name is Elsa... that's all I can say for the moment. I've heard that you're a conjurer..' she then slowly approached a huddled Veronica.

TESV_2014_07_14_12_44_39_82.png

'I am, although... I'm contemplating that particular life choice. I've done many things.. horrible things. Its a dark slippery path filled with crimes against nature, I...'

TESV_2014_07_14_12_44_50_60.png

'And that's precisely why I need your skills.. I can offer you a lot for them. Money, shelter, protection... pleasures of the flesh...'

TESV_2014_07_14_12_46_43_59.png

Veronica gave her a hopeful look. 'Can you.. make my dreams stop? I have such horrible dreams, laughing voices, visions of the living becoming the dead.. I see a horned face bearing on my soul and she's coming for me....!'

She stares at the ceiling, a fearful tear rolling down her cheek. 

TESV_2014_07_14_12_46_52_72.png

Elsa knelt down to comfort her. 'I can try. I'm no master mage but I know people who know people. I still need your assured co-operation, however.'

TESV_2014_07_14_12_48_13_22.png

Veronica felt hesitant to ask. 'W-what do you need...?'

'I intend to summon a daedra... not any simple Oblivion beast but also not one of the so called 'princes' either. I need to confirm that.. something I found out recently is actually true. I fear a certain family member has well.. been taken by oblivion.'

The blonde girl furrowed her brow and wiped her face. 'Its feasible... dependant on which prince acquired them. I'd only need my books, but I'd need you to be there as well... we'd need a large room to operate as closed spaces can sometimes do strange things during these rituals.'

'That's no problem.. if you're ready, we can go to my home, I'm.. very eager to set things right. Its a long trip but I'll make it pleasant.'

TESV_2014_07_14_12_48_27_68.png

They both stood up to leave the tavern, but Elsa stood to look Victoria firmly in the eye. 

'Just so we're clear, you do not speak of this to anyone, at all, ever. Understand? My family's livelihood is on the line.. also, when we confront.. our target, I'll need to you be as strong as possible..'

TESV_2014_07_14_12_51_36_70.png

'I-I understand.. '

Out of relief, Elsa spontaneously embraced the girl. 'Thank you, Veronica..'

'...I-I need an adult.'

*whispers* 'I am an adult.'

TESV_2014_07_14_12_54_57_76.png

4 Days later...

'I hope our trip wasn't too taxing, dear.'

'It was fine, I didn't mind.. although I always thought I was being watched when I slept...'

'Ohh, that was me, I... have a thing for short, blond girls... ' She chuckled to herself.

'..I see..' 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_07_44_31.png

They stood in the centre of the room, Veronica reading from a particularly well-read tome that emanated magics.

'Alright. For this ritual, we'll need a summoner, that's me, today is Sanguine's day, who is the.. least dangerous of princes to appease, and we'll need an offering, which is.. er, you.'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_10_45_81.png

'Wait, me? But this is entirely for me, I'm not going to be eviscerated for some uppity nether-being's amusement.'

'You don't have to worry, Sanguine's demands are strangely specific.. all you need to do is.. be naked.'

'Naked? hrmm...'

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing, it's just.. she always liked to tease me. I don'f fill out a bra as nicely...'

'I.. right, uhm. The book also say's the summoned demands 'five pounds of lust'. I don't really know what that mean's but its not any particular reagent used in any other ritual.'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_11_11_52.png

Elsa mulled over the idea in her head, but forgot she was speaking out loud. 'I hope she know's what she's doing..'

'Of course I do.. now please, you'll need to strip down..'

Elsa quickly found a spot to get changed.

TESV_2014_07_14_14_13_57_19.png

She returned a few minutes later, fidgeting uncomfortably. Her nervousness was showing.

'You were gone a while... are you.. covered in oil..??'

'It's just a thing we do, in Cyrodiil.. keeps the skins nice and smooth.. I-I don't have to explain it to you..!'

'OKay, okay.. now.. you'll need to relax, I suggest you rest on your knees.'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_16_36_83.png

'Tell me though.. will it hurt..?'

'I've no way of knowing. I'll be honest.. my first daedra summon was entirely a fluke. Worst fluke of my life.. but this is the realm of the Prince of Lust and Debauchery. Who know's what he'll do.'   

'Gods, this is tense..' 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_16_57_29.png

Elsa took up her position in the room, while Veronica recited various incantations. The room slowly filled with a thick air and subtle scent of a strangely sweet substance. 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_18_53_58.png

As her voice grew in volume and pitch, energies surrounded an exposed Elsa, engulfing her in their strangeness. She felt her body being filled with invading energies, setting her nerves aflame. At the same time, she felt things forcefully leaving her body, the experience but not necessarily the action causing her brain to feel distressed. 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_23_12_48.png

At their peak, the swirling forces seemed to reach deep down inside her, exciting her senses further. What she could only describe as a forced 'dry orgasm' seemed to take control of her body, making her crumple on the floor. 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_24_34_70.png

As the forces subsided, Veronica seemed to lessen their intensity the quieter she spoke the incantations. Elsa was exhausted, her entire lower body shaking and shivering from the ordeal. She tried regaining control of her breath as the last bit of ethereal energy seemed to stop it entirely. 

TESV_2014_07_14_14_27_14_49.png

*gasping* 'Did.. did it work?!'

'By the divines...!'

'What, did it work? Answer me!'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_41_27_70.png

Veronica looked in terror over Elsa's shoulder.

'Its her, she's come back for me...! Oh gods..!'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_41_32_07.png

'What are you saying? Who's here? Where is she??!'

I sultry voice came from behind her.

'I don't know, dear sister...'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_45_24_77.png

'You tell me.'

TESV_2014_07_14_14_52_41_17.png

2 b kontinuud

Moar STOREH

The things you write on impulse... O.o where the hell do I even go from here.

TESV_2014_07_14_20_59_22_111.png

'Oh.. my...'

Elsa's spine turned to ice when she heard the voice, the tone was different but it was still recognizable. She span around on instinct, as if a gun has been fired.

TESV_2014_07_14_20_09_26_72.png

Veronica had run into the corner, the sudden revisit to her first encounter with the daedra bringing back traumatizing memories. 'Oh gods, she's found me, she's found me, she's found me...!'

TESV_2014_07_14_20_09_33_95.png

'It... can't be... I don' accept this.'

Elsa tried to wake up from her situation, to see if it were all a dream, but to no avail. She tried to make sense of the situation in her mind. 'It's just an imposter, some trick, it has to be...' 

TESV_2014_07_14_20_16_51_00.png

'Elsaaaa...'

When she saw the daedra coming towards her, she turned around to run...

TESV_2014_07_14_20_27_27_17.png

...but found a dead end.

TESV_2014_07_14_20_27_34_82.png

In a blink, she felt powerful hands grab hold of her skin, despite covering herself in body oil earlier. The beast was upon her. 

She tried struggling free out of desperation, panicking herself into hysteria. 'No, no, stop! Please!'

TESV_2014_07_14_20_40_15_06.png

'But I haven't seen you in so long, dear sister... how about a nice, loving cuddle... '

'Get OFF of me! You're not my sister! You're some creature...!'

TESV_2014_07_14_20_39_55_81.png

Poor Veronica could only see more pained visions similar to her dreams, yet even more twisted with the added air of arousal permeating the room.

'No... please... '

TESV_2014_07_14_20_40_43_48.png

The daedra clasped at Elsa's face, her larger hand covering most of her senses. 

'Is that.. any way to treat your sibling? You were always so courteous in polite company...' 

She slowly pulled her hand down Elsa's frozen expression, which only made Elsa border on hyperventilation. 

TESV_2014_07_14_20_49_39_11.png

At another blink, she was suddenly in front, eye to eye. She leaned into the fear-struck Elsa, pheromones reaching out from her radiating, warm body.

'How can I prove its the real me... hmmm..'

TESV_2014_07_14_21_50_22_49.png

'Do you remember when I turned eighteen.. you came to me, with a secret to tell, that you couldn't tell anyone else. You didn't want to tell father.. he'd be ashamed. You didn't want to tell mother.. she'd be outraged. You could only tell me...'

TESV_2014_07_14_21_50_01_46.png

'I always teased you when we saw the local boys... I'd always flirt, but you'd stay back and just smile... and then you told me why. You didn't find them attractive. And then you'd say 'Oh... I have a crush on your best friend, Francesca'. You made me swear to not tell anyone... '

'It's... its you...'

TESV_2014_07_14_20_59_55_46.png

'And I was always.. so mean about it...'

Rosso ran her hand down Elsa's stomach..

'Please... stop... '

TESV_2014_07_14_21_08_19_27.png

She ended at Elsa's entrance, placing her warm hand on her mound.

'You'd try telling me what it felt like, and I hadn't a clue...'

'N-noo... stop...' 

TESV_2014_07_14_21_09_00_87.png

Rosso then stopped. Curious, thought Elsa..

'I.. I'm sorry. Its this body... it want's things... '

She removed her hand, but kept leaning forward, until their foreheads met.

TESV_2014_07_14_20_59_22_11.png

'It must seem strange, seeing me like this. I was mothers little princess-in-pink.. and now look.. '

She smiled with a half hearted chuckle. 

TESV_2014_07_14_20_59_39_59.png

Elsa felt a hand reaching around to her neck. 

'I'm so... so sorry... he wants me to do this.. '

TESV_2014_07_14_21_27_40_76.png

'Mmmph....!'

TESV_2014_07_14_21_46_58_69.png

TESV_2014_07_14_21_24_05_62.png

But nearly as soon as it had began, she pushed Elsa back. 'I-I'm so sorry... '

TESV_2014_07_14_21_51_50_60.png

A burst of energy shot from Rosso's hand. In that instant, Elsa fell to the floor, blinded and gagged in a painful way. The shock made her scream, but it was heavily muffled by the mask over her mouth. The sudden sensation knocked her to the floor; all she could do was panic...

TESV_2014_07_14_22_03_24_12.png

Rosso's voice had become muffled as the blindfold had covered her ears. She tried following the direction it came from, searching for some tether in reality to hold on to. 

TESV_2014_07_14_22_04_31_52.png

'...rry Elsa... I ca... nly try to help ...ou enjoy it...'

TESV_2014_07_14_22_04_41_05.png

2 b kontinuud

REST OF STOREH

Took me long enough, blurgh  :lol: 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_45_35_322.png

Elsa woke up.

She shifted to her side with a lot of effort, her limbs sluggish and difficult to move. Her first memory when she opened her eyes was of that nightmarish dream sequence of her summoning a sex-crazed daedra...

TESV_2014_07_15_11_15_45_86.png

A familiar, cutesy voice came from her left. 

'Miss Elsaaaa! TIme to wake uuuuup!'

'Mmm.. Kirsikka... I had the most distressing of dreams last night..'

'What do you mean, ya big dummy! Its time to wake up!!'

'Wait... wha-'

TESV_2014_07_15_11_16_39_33.png

In the real world, her mind snapped back to reality. She was gagged, blind and scrambling on the floor as an oppressive presence sat behind her. The dream had never ended. 

TESV_2014_07_15_23_27_35_50.png

'Elsaaa.. why do you have to make this difficult.. '

The twisted version of her sister teased and taunted her as she watched Elsa meekly find her balance on the floor.

'Maybe I have to persuade you...'

TESV_2014_07_15_23_29_28_55.png

Elsa felt some kind of force violating the back of her mind, worming its way viciously into her senses. She tried to scream but the mask muffled her cries. She kept repeating 'no' in her mind, in some attempt to counter the intrusion.

'No...? Wha... '

Rosso paused as her concentration was broken.

'Sam, explain... '

'Uh huh... ..that's a really bad flaw on your part... alright then...'

She crept up behind her fear-filled sister. 

'Good news, sister.. I wont have to split you open with my dick..' She tried forcing a sarcastic laugh, but it didn't seem enthused.

TESV_2014_07_15_23_34_34_84.png

She turned Elsa over with little effort, settling herself on top of her bare body. Rosso's unnatural warmth tingled over Elsa's skin, yet it turned her spine to ice in fear.

'Relax, Elsa. Its not like you haven't had strange women on top of you before...'

TESV_2014_07_15_23_42_46_70.png

As she kept talking, her voice gained lower undertones and bass notes, as if her true nature came through with her arousal. 

'Don't think I don't know how you work... I remember your first partner. You tormented her, almost.. maliciously so.. bending her to your will. Now you're bent to mine... '

TESV_2014_07_15_23_43_50_28.png

'Such a body... '

Elsa felt Rosso's gaze analysing her curves.

'I want this body... '

TESV_2014_07_15_23_48_55_62.png

'Lets make it comfortable.'

She took a moment to compose herself. The sound of bones cracking and skin blistering seemed to penetrate Elsa's ears. Rosso's throng of sharpened horns seem to become immaterial as she simply willed them off of her head.

TESV_2014_07_16_00_05_31_77.png

She moved to position her head in between Elsa's legs, warm hands caressing her oiled skin. With a gentle lift, she encouraged Elsa to spread her legs further, allowing her full access.

'There's a good girl.. '

TESV_2014_07_16_00_06_50_85.png

Elsa felt a hot, slippery pressure on her exposed cunt as Rosso placed her open mouth on it. She felt her body react in opposition to her mind as a gentle wave of pleasurable feelings filled her insides. 

Rosso wasted no time in forcing her tongue into the folds, eager to taste Elsa's juice. 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_08_50_13.png

Despite her distress, Elsa's body could only relax as her flesh tingled with disarming sensation. 

'Mmmm... can't believe I'm tasting my older sister... '

She felt her victim whimper as she said those words, satisfied that she'd struck a particular nerve. 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_23_21_22.png

The demon was teasing her even without words. She dragged the tip of her hot tongue along Elsa's open snatch, resting at her buried clit then slowly lapping at it. 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_24_08_40.png

She then continued along her skin, holding her tongue to Elsa's quivering leg. 

'Mmmmuh.. bittersweet.. '

TESV_2014_07_16_00_27_10_23.png

Elsa could only lay back and hold on, fearing that any movement would bring retaliation. The sound of bone cracking returned, Rosso's imposing visage returning to form. 

'My turn...'

TESV_2014_07_16_00_34_34_77.png

The daedra moved to place her generously shaped behind over Elsa's face. With a click of her fingers, the gag covering her sisters face whipped away into nothing, followed by a shrill gasp as Elsa breathed in.

'Husshhhhh... put that mouth to another good use instead, hm?'

TESV_2014_07_16_00_40_17_61.png

As she lowered her aroused mound onto her sisters face, purring in delight as one set of lips touched another. Elsa could only comply, so she pushed her tongue as deep as it could go inside Rosso.

'Yea... keep going.. '

TESV_2014_07_16_00_42_01_14.png

The intoxicating scent of her aroused pussy completely filled Elsa's nostrils, sub-consciously spurring her on to lick deeper and deeper. Rosso slowly rolled her hips back and forth on instinct, her breathing punctuated with soft, high pitched moans.  

TESV_2014_07_16_00_43_43_56.png

Her hands found themselves moving to her pleasure buzzer, and she vigorously began rubbing, hoping to hit her peak. 

'Oh gods, sister... mmmm...'

TESV_2014_07_16_00_45_35_32.png

She kept touching her skin and flesh, the very act furthering her on to her goal. 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_47_23_57.png

She felt the sensation build up inside her, like a balloon set to burst. Without warning, her orgasm boiled over: a powerful, almost roar-like cry filling the room as her body was racked with lust.

TESV_2014_07_16_00_50_07_49.png

As it subsided, a fine trail of warm femjuice dribbled from her glistening pussy. It slowly flowed down Elsa's gasping face, messily spilling into her mouth and down her cheek. 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_50_30_88.png

Rosso had what she wanted...

Veronica, largely ignored in the event, felt her fear clearing away. She knew she had to react.

TESV_2014_07_16_00_54_19_53.png

Rosso had noticed this...

'H-Hey... its you. How's the neck?'

Veronica began whispering an incantation, reciting a spell from memory.

'Damn, I didn't even need to touch you this time and you're gibbering already..'

TESV_2014_07_16_00_55_47_43.png

As her voice grew louder, the room seemed to physically change around her. She focused in on her words, hands moving erratically in motion.

TESV_2014_07_16_00_57_41_00.png

'W-what are you doing... stop that..'

The demon became alarmed, then afraid.

'S-so you wont let me be with my sister...? I said stop! STOP IT!'

TESV_2014_07_16_00_57_55_85.png

A powerful force overcame Rosso, a very familiar force. She tried to lash out, but her body began to phase in and out of reality. 

TESV_2014_07_16_00_58_53_67.png

And like that, she was gone. 

Veronica felt she had deserved the last laugh. 'My neck is great, by the way...' 

TESV_2014_07_16_01_00_55_44.png

As Elsa was coming round, Veronica began enacting another spell with hopes to heal her if she was wounded.

'W-where is she... she's.. gone?'

'Mm-hm. You need to stay still, daedra are known to corrupt the flesh easily...'

TESV_2014_07_16_01_05_21_14.png

'I... I don't know what happened. I don't think I want to know... ' 

Veronica tried to reassure her. 'You did what you could.. it's best to purge it from your mind now and not dwell on it, or you might become like.. like me.'

'I see.. ' Elsa seemed to be a world away while Veronica kept talking.

TESV_2014_07_16_01_05_06_11.png

She felt a strong, burning sensation in the skin on her back. She told Veronica, and the mage requested to see her back. As soon as she had, Veronica gasped out loud.

'Oh! Oh no... its like her tattoo.. the same one..'

TESV_2014_07_16_01_10_28_21.png

2 b kontinuud kinda latur

REST OF STOREH

Elsa woke up.

She shifted to her side with a lot of effort, her limbs sluggish and difficult to move. Her first memory when she opened her eyes was of that nightmarish dream sequence of her summoning a sex-crazed daedra...

'Wait... wha-'

In the real world, her mind snapped back to reality. She was gagged, blind and scrambling on the floor as an oppressive presence sat behind her. The dream had never ended. 

The twisted version of her sister teased and taunted her as she watched Elsa meekly find her balance on the floor.

Elsa felt some kind of force violating the back of her mind, worming its way viciously into her senses. She tried to scream but the mask muffled her cries. She kept repeating 'no' in her mind, in some attempt to counter the intrusion.

'No...? Wha... '

'Sam, explain... '

'Good news, sister.. I wont have to split you open with my dick..' She tried forcing a sarcastic laugh, but it didn't seem enthused.

She turned Elsa over with little effort, settling herself on top of her bare body. Rosso's unnatural warmth tingled over Elsa's skin, yet it turned her spine to ice in fear.

'Relax, Elsa. Its not like you haven't had strange women on top of you before...'

As she kept talking, her voice gained lower undertones and bass notes, as if her true nature came through with her arousal. 

'Don't think I don't know how you work... I remember your first partner. You tormented her, almost.. maliciously so.. bending her to your will. Now you're bent to mine... '

'Such a body... '

'I want this body... '

She took a moment to compose herself. The sound of bones cracking and skin blistering seemed to penetrate Elsa's ears. Rosso's throng of sharpened horns seem to become immaterial as she simply willed them off of her head.

She moved to position her head in between Elsa's legs, warm hands caressing her oiled skin. With a gentle lift, she encouraged Elsa to spread her legs further, allowing her full access.

'There's a good girl.. '

Elsa felt a hot, slippery pressure on her exposed cunt as Rosso placed her open mouth on it. She felt her body react in opposition to her mind as a gentle wave of pleasurable feelings filled her insides. 

Rosso wasted no time in forcing her tongue into the folds, eager to taste Elsa's juice. 

Despite her distress, Elsa's body could only relax as her flesh tingled with disarming sensation. 

She felt her victim whimper as she said those words, satisfied that she'd struck a particular nerve. 

The demon was teasing her even without words. She dragged the tip of her hot tongue along Elsa's open snatch, resting at her buried clit then slowly lapping at it. 

Elsa could only lay back and hold on, fearing that any movement would bring retaliation. The sound of bone cracking returned, Rosso's imposing visage returning to form. 

'My turn...'

The daedra moved to place her generously shaped behind over Elsa's face. With a click of her fingers, the gag covering her sisters face whipped away into nothing, followed by a shrill gasp as Elsa breathed in.

As she lowered her aroused mound onto her sisters face, purring in delight as one set of lips touched another. Elsa could only comply, so she pushed her tongue as deep as it could go inside Rosso.

'Yea... keep going.. '

The intoxicating scent of her aroused pussy completely filled Elsa's nostrils, sub-consciously spurring her on to lick deeper and deeper. Rosso slowly rolled her hips back and forth on instinct, her breathing punctuated with soft, high pitched moans.  

Her hands found themselves moving to her pleasure buzzer, and she vigorously began rubbing, hoping to hit her peak. 

She kept touching her skin and flesh, the very act furthering her on to her goal. 

She felt the sensation build up inside her, like a balloon set to burst. Without warning, her orgasm boiled over: a powerful, almost roar-like cry filling the room as her body was racked with lust.

As it subsided, a fine trail of warm femjuice dribbled from her glistening pussy. It slowly flowed down Elsa's gasping face, messily spilling into her mouth and down her cheek. 

Veronica, largely ignored in the event, felt her fear clearing away. She knew she had to react.

'Damn, I didn't even need to touch you this time and you're gibbering already..'

As her voice grew louder, the room seemed to physically change around her. She focused in on her words, hands moving erratically in motion.

A powerful force overcame Rosso, a very familiar force. She tried to lash out, but her body began to phase in and out of reality. 

Veronica felt she had deserved the last laugh. 'My neck is great, by the way...' 

As Elsa was coming round, Veronica began enacting another spell with hopes to heal her if she was wounded.

'Mm-hm. You need to stay still, daedra are known to corrupt the flesh easily...'

Veronica tried to reassure her. 'You did what you could.. it's best to purge it from your mind now and not dwell on it, or you might become like.. like me.'

She felt a strong, burning sensation in the skin on her back. She told Veronica, and the mage requested to see her back. As soon as she had, Veronica gasped out loud.

I freaking love this. Maybe I missed a story, but what happened to her elf pet?

Unwilling servitude Chapter 4.

Once again, link to my blog, since my stories are rather image heavy and i don't want to blow up the thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/87/entry-553-unwilling-servitude-4-final-chapter-banished/

This is the final chapter of Unwilling Servitude, however not the final chapter of Skanas story itself. It will continue under a different name, the next book if you want to see it that way.

I've gotten a lot of ideas lately and managed to wire them together to one big construct, which wasn't the case in the first 3 chapters.

@Jbloggz

I can't stop drooling at Rosso. :heart:

REST OF STOREH

Elsa woke up.

'Wait... wha-'

'No...? Wha... '

'Sam, explain... '

'Such a body... '

'I want this body... '

'There's a good girl.. '

'My turn...'

'Yea... keep going.. '

I freaking love this. Maybe I missed a story, but what happened to her elf pet?

Elsa didn't want her involved with the ritual, so she just told her to stay with some friends. She's most likely still going to be in future stories.  :lol:

Alright, heres my second/new story! Well the first part, which is kind of short just to get things rolling. Enjoy!

Wyliah Pt. 1 - Beginnings

zDPIsfo.png

Ah, here I was "Riverwood", the smallest town in Skyrim. But, it'll do for the next few nights.

3jJbzaA.jpg

I made my way into the town, glad I found a place to stay. The snow wasn't easing up at all, and I didn't want to be out there.

3jJbzaA.jpg

I stopped at a tiny Inn, and dismounted my horse.

VNJwYGj.jpg

"Hello, how much is it to stay here?" I asked, knowing I'd be able to pay.

"Hi there miss. It'll be 100 septins a night. You can just give the money to me."

"Oh, alright. Here you go."

"Thank ya, I'll show you to your room."

He motioned for me to go in.

Z5BQJWJ.jpg

I hoped my horse would find a cave for the night. I knew he wouldn't leave, we'd been together a long time. I was just worried, this place was to small to have stables I guess.

0MVOcbD.jpg

"And here it is. It should be ready. Now, I gotta get going, I'll see you in the morning!"

"Yeah, thanks!"

I noticed, the place was empty, like really empty. But it didn't matter to me.

zfSVgXa.jpg

I made my way into the room. Feeling exhausted from riding, I immediately started taking my armor off.

t33Vjwq.jpg

"Whew, that's better I-waaah!

I'd left the door wide open!

LQacC3p.jpg

I quickly ran to shut it before someone saw.

NswmH8m.jpg

Ahh, I think I was okay. I laid down, and relaxed. No one had seen me, whew! Haha. I'm crazy paranoid I guess.

68mDWpk.jpg

That night I dreamt of Skyrim, and all that awaited me here. It was the best sleep I'd gotten in a while! I don't really know why though, the bed wasn't even that nice.

PVl8UFI.jpg

*fap fap fap fap fap*

Alright, heres my second/new story! Well the first part, which is kind of short just to get things rolling. Enjoy!

Wyliah Pt. 1 - Beginnings

Beginnings.png

Ah, here I was "Riverwood", the smallest town in Skyrim. But, it'll do for the next few nights.

Beginnings2.png

I made my way into the town, glad I found a place to stay. The snow wasn't easing up at all, and I didn't want to be out there.

TESV_2014_07_18_09_59_44_47.png

I stopped at a tiny Inn, and dismounted my horse.

"Hello, how much is it to stay here?" I asked, knowing I'd be able to pay.

"Hi there miss. It'll be 100 septins a night. You can just give the money to me."

"Oh, alright. Here you go."

"Thank ya, I'll show you to your room."

He motioned for me to go in.

TESV_2014_07_18_08_52_07_04.png

I hoped my horse would find a cave for the night. I knew he wouldn't leave, we'd been together a long time. I was just worried, this place was to small to have stables I guess.

TESV_2014_07_18_08_56_06_48.png

"And here it is. It should be ready. Now, I gotta get going, I'll see you in the morning!"

"Yeah, thanks!"

I noticed, the place was empty, like really empty. But it didn't matter to me.

TESV_2014_07_18_10_08_45_68.png

I made my way into the room. Feeling exhausted from riding, I immediately started taking my armor off.

TESV_2014_07_18_09_17_23_14.png

"Whew, that's better I-waaah!"

I'd left the door wide open!

TESV_2014_07_18_09_19_30_25.png

I quickly ran to shut it before someone saw.

TESV_2014_07_18_09_26_39_64.png

Ahh, I think I was okay. I laid down, and relaxed. No one had seen me, whew! Haha. I'm crazy paranoid I guess.

TESV_2014_07_18_09_29_03_22.png

That night I dreamt of Skyrim, and all that awaited me here. It was the best sleep I'd gotten in a while! I don't really know why though, the bed wasn't even that nice.

TESV_2014_07_18_11_05_39_74.png

TESV_2014_07_18_11_05_10_68.png

*fap fap fap fap fap*

...Can't see them ;_;