4 hours ago, Mister X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

First: did you get the latest version of every mod? Did you check for every mod that all requirements are present (not just for DD)? You have to go down the rabbit hole, probably a required mod of DD has requirements, too, that you forgot. In this case: did you install SKSE correctly, as SL Framework needs that?

Second: if the body turns invisible you most probably forgot to build the items with BodySlide (which, too, is a requirement of SL Framework). If it would be a problem with the textures, the items would be visible, but pink.

All Mods Have their required files and mods and are the latest available. Downloaded body slide and tested with both uunp and cbbe neither help anything and SKSE is directly off steam so i'd assume its the latest version.

Edit; I've had another error show up being different.

20190123140901_1.jpg

Hi All,

I'm having a strange issue that I hope someone can help me fix. I have a load order (no Zap) that works fine until I add DDi (assets already installed). Once DDi is installed the player reverts to crawling for both walking and running forward; however, strafing, backward are fine and walking with weapon drawn is fine. I've gone through all the mods that effect animations and unloaded/reloaded them one at time so I know that its DDi that triggers the problem. Note... I'm not saying there's an issue with DDi... it's just triggering the issue. 

Any thoughts?

Thx

Edit... I've Run FNIS each time as well.

15 hours ago, imhunsoo said:

gag efffect must be off , this is ruin entire game , cant procesed next role play

At least if you install Deviously Cursed Loot, you get MCM menu where you can set so gag talk will always succeed. The exception is special gags that will never allow talking, you have to find other way to get rid of them.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:45 PM, ODell22d said:

I can't seem to get Devious Devices to run... I believe I have not missed anything while setting it up and installing it.  I used MO and I've ran FINIS... However every time I have  Devious Device Integration checked and installed my game will freeze or CTD when encountering even the slightest creatures or battles. 

I just started with this installed and have them installed on the way to dawnstar after escaping with Ralof… You encounter some wolves on the side of the trail after the first stones and it crashes there... if they are to far off the trail and you go by them then it crashes just before dawnstars gate...

Please help if you can? Is there a older more stable Integration or any ideas

No Ideas or tips on what could be wrong?

I really need to get this working since its the backbone of many great mods that I want to use! Please help if possible...

23 hours ago, ODell22d said:

No Ideas or tips on what could be wrong?

I really need to get this working since its the backbone of many great mods that I want to use! Please help if possible...

Do you have a screenshot of your load order?

Did you try engaging a bandit camp north of when you first exit helgen's cave, about four bandits there on an unmarked location

See if it CTDs there when you go into combat

When you say dawnstar, you meant riverwood thats the first village you go to after escaping helgen with either ralof or haadvar in the intro

21 hours ago, newuser42 said:

Do you have a screenshot of your load order?

Did you try engaging a bandit camp north of when you first exit helgen's cave, about four bandits there on an unmarked location

See if it CTDs there when you go into combat

When you say dawnstar, you meant riverwood thats the first village you go to after escaping helgen with either ralof or haadvar in the intro

Sorry about that your right not dawnstar but riverwood… I did try the small bandit camp and it has no problem with it... But when it gets to the wolves or just before the gates of the town it freezes up. But only with Integration running. I will get a snapshot of my load order... I have tried loot and also moving them around by recommended load orders and masters

load order.jpg

25 minutes ago, ODell22d said:

Sorry about that your right not dawnstar but riverwood… I did try the small bandit camp and it has no problem with it... But when it gets to the wolves or just before the gates of the town it freezes up. But only with Integration running. I will get a snapshot of my load order... I have tried loot and also moving them around by recommended load orders and masters

Do you have HDTExtension 14.28 and XPMSE 4.51? In addition to having CBBE/UNP or related body, in Bodyslide you'll need to select a HDT preset for it and run batch build.

And make sure nothing overrides BodySlide, FNIS or XPMSE in the install order. Place them almost last.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:03 PM, Zaflis said:

Do you have HDTExtension 14.28 and XPMSE 4.51? In addition to having CBBE/UNP or related body, in Bodyslide you'll need to select a HDT preset for it and run batch build.

And make sure nothing overrides BodySlide, FNIS or XPMSE in the install order. Place them almost last.

Yes I have HDTExtension and XPMSE they are the current versions that you've listed I also have CBBE and I did run Bodyslide and run a batch build... I can only hope it worked as intended since I followed the directions given by multiple video help guides for that.

I have been keeping XPMSE at the bottom of the load order however with the HDTExtension there are no esm or esp to place in order... Only a few that are related to HDT addons such as capes and gear...

So not sure why its doing this to me... I really appreciate any help here. I have it set up correctly as far as I can tell... It used to work fine for me until this recent attempt to start new on this computer... But that was with the older versions too.

Any help please

On 1/27/2019 at 2:44 AM, ODell22d said:

load order.jpg

Are you sure it only happens when DDI is checked?
Have you run FNIS through the MO?

Does papyrus log have any suspicious entries?

Try disabling SOS. (I'm not sure but doesn't it have skeleton files that are overwritten by xpmse, which I believe they shouldn't?)

Crashing on battle/creature sounds like a skeleton issue, where something wants to animate skeleton bones that don't exist, or animete them in a way they can't be, but I might be wrong.

Next thing I would try is disabling the animal mods, like the more nasty critters, the creature framework and hentaicreatures (i don't remember, do they come from the same mod?).

There might be other potential issues from mods that don't have esp/esm files, which are not listed here.

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head, and without seeing/testing it myself.

1 hour ago, Wyrade said:

Try disabling SOS. (I'm not sure but doesn't it have skeleton files that are overwritten by xpmse, which I believe they shouldn't?)

@ODell22d

SOS might be a requirement for some other mods, and it works very well for majority of people. However it does include skeleton files. XPMSE skeleton must have highest priority so it will override SOS and others, in MO you just move the mod last in the list when sorted by priority.

But there's more to XPMSE. It has an installer where for HDT you should be selecting "Physics Extensions", "Racemenu" and "Schlongs of Skyrim" if you want to use it.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@ODell22d

SOS might be a requirement for some other mods, and it works very well for majority of people. However it does include skeleton files. XPMSE skeleton must have highest priority so it will override SOS and others, in MO you just move the mod last in the list when sorted by priority. 

But there's more to XPMSE. It has an installer where for HDT you should be selecting "Physics Extensions", "Racemenu" and "Schlongs of Skyrim" if you want to use it.

Hm, right. Although in MO the file overwrite order is separate from the esp order, so it might still be possible that something overwrites skeleton files that shouldn't, as we don't see that list.
I'm pretty adept at this point at finding and solving MY problems in my modding, but it is quite different when I have hours to play with the files and test properly, instead of basing it on a simple esp list.

19 hours ago, Wyrade said:

Hm, right. Although in MO the file overwrite order is separate from the esp order, so it might still be possible that something overwrites skeleton files that shouldn't, as we don't see that list.

That list is the left panel in both MO and MO2. Latter does not have direct archive management, but it still does manage all loose files.

XPMSE resources are distributed as loose files. Moving XPMSE as last file in MO - just above Output folders, makes sure that it wins all conflicts against loose files and archives above it.

Don't know why this is the only mod I can't download anymore without a -Network Error- causing failed download.  Is this problem common? Cuz i'd never find the solution in this monster of a thread.  Shame cuz everything else in the DD family is fine,  just cant update this  ?

EDIT: Several weeks and several tries later it finally decided to work  yays

Is someone else having the problem when equipping PAH slave NPCs some devious devices, (personally have this most glaring when giving an armbinder) and loading another room the NPC stop animating the restrained pose? I wanted to use them but that's far annoying to my immersion and I'm tired of being a rope bunny :P 

Maybe is something related to my load order?

IMAGE:

enb 2019_02_07 19_46_02_02.bmp

Thanks for the help!

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
daymoyl.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
SpellResearch.esp
Corpse_Preparation.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
CellBuilder.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Size Does Matter.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
UIExtensions.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Cloaks.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Female Prisoner Throusers.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Lootable Dungeon Armors.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
XPMSE.esp
SlaveTats.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
SL Sleeping Necro.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
_SHC2.esp
WhiterunSerendipity.esp
The Bondage House.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
SlaveLighting.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
sanguinesDebaucheryChildPatch.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
VVE.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
Slaves of Tamriel - iNeed.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Extra NPCs.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Serana.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
MoreNPCs.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM -Nord Stormcloaks Only.esp
Evittalex's Retouched NPCs of Skyrim.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-patch.esp
pahe-DeviousDevices-addon-DDx-patch.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
CWIOOPatchReplacer.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
CustomVLFormWings.esp
NoMoreUglyVampireLord.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp

EDIT: Tried now puppet master slaves and is the same outcome...Damn I don't know what to do ? 

8 hours ago, Kimy said:

We have no plans to support body mods other than CBBE and UUNP.

Nor is there any need to support individual bodies in DD.

You can use Bodyslide on the existing assets which come with both CBBE and UUNP texture mappings.

UUNP has the CHSBHC shape. I use it myself, in fact.

The OP @WarsunGames references an old body mod, which is CBBE based. Switching to UUNP will be painful at first, as it will mean finding the UUNP versions of all his armors, but it's worth it, the Racemenu plugin for CBBE is very basic. The plugin for UUNP will blow you away.

Hi there,

Have been using this mod for so long, absolute gem :)

Anyways... I'm not sure if you are aware of an incompatibility with the mod Seperate Orgasm by ed86?

Currently if you use his mod + devious devices and the PC is wearing a chastity belt / harness / stuffs that should block orgasms, a DD event (orgasm end or something) triggers after the "DD Belt- Solo" animation, which causes the arousal to drop to zero and register an orgasm in Arousal (which probably shouldn't happen with such a device ;)).

Could you guys (if it's not to much to ask ofc ^^), add compatibilty with his mod?

I already asked him as well, but making sure both sides are aware ?

On 2/9/2019 at 7:20 PM, Lupine00 said:

Nor is there any need to support individual bodies in DD.

You can use Bodyslide on the existing assets which come with both CBBE and UUNP texture mappings.

UUNP has the CHSBHC shape. I use it myself, in fact.

The OP @WarsunGames references an old body mod, which is CBBE based. Switching to UUNP will be painful at first, as it will mean finding the UUNP versions of all his armors, but it's worth it, the Racemenu plugin for CBBE is very basic. The plugin for UUNP will blow you away.

We hates UUNP body. We hates it much! But seriously. I tried the body. An it just didn't look right using CHSBHC body armors. Mind you i am using this.

So the quality of armor is going to be different. Then their is the body type. TRUST ME! The body types are completely different. I also got it to work by the way. So thank you all for helping. I had to override the HD-T program with the mod. But this still points out an issue. Apparently Khajiit and Argonians do not get HDTPE to work properly with collision. So i am trying to find a mod that allows this to happen. So any help on that would be great.

1 hour ago, WarsunGames said:

So the quality of armor is going to be different. Then their is the body type. TRUST ME! The body types are completely different. I also got it to work by the way. So thank you all for helping. I had to override the HD-T program with the mod. But this still points out an issue. Apparently Khajiit and Argonians do not get HDTPE to work properly with collision. So i am trying to find a mod that allows this to happen. So any help on that would be great.

I see that article. I know it well. It's from 2012. The links are broken, the armors are very hard to find now. Single-shape CHSBHC has had little attention for years. It's an antiquity. Expecting support for it is beyond a joke really.

But I'll bite, and take this seriously, rather than as a sort of borderline trolling attempt. I mean CHSBHC support, seriously? This wasn't even a popular body when it was fresh.

So...

I'm unable to speak to how closely the UUNP shape really matches a genuine mono-shape CHSBHC, but if you don't like it, you can always tweak it in Outfit Studio. I almost want to load a "real" CHSBHC into OS to compare it. I might... I might... Do you have a screenshot in OS to show how far off it is?

But...

Only a couple of weeks back I did - side by side - a full new LO of all latest and greatest, with up-to-date Bodyslide and armors of UUNP and CBBE.

I played those games in parallel. Apart from less armors to choose from generally, the CBBE game had scaling problems.

Most new armors come in both flavors, so that's not a big point of difference.

Except maybe some Nexus stuff made by Nexus people who think that single-shape bodies are still a thing. But all the slooty Nexus stuff is for both.

The lack of my favourite vanilla replacers for CBBE was a pain though.

Generally it's old armors lthat ack Bodyslide (or have a Bodyslide so rubbish it's not really any use). Most of those old armors have textures so low resolution, or so few polygons that they look like jaggy pixel vomit anyway. Vanilla replacers are an exception to this because they have great textures from Gamwich.

So, what is to choose between CBBE and UUNP?

CBBE's slider model is dramatically less featureful. It has fewer sliders and they do less. UUNP is a super-set of CBBE, but you have more range generally.

CBBE has no baked-in, one-stop-shop multi-body shape selection. This makes sense because it simply can't scale to all those shapes.

Sure, many people are perfectly happy making their own shapes and saving them as presets for CBBE. Others never figure out how Bodyslide presets work.

What I found is that you can't make a small-boobs shape with CBBE and then have it scale properly. It looks like s**t with any mod that scales nodes instead of applying morphs. Sure, the morphs are OK, so it previews fine in Bodyslide, but in practice, you're reduced to doing tit-scaling via bodyweight, which is not really a solution. The relative lack of polys around the breast edge causes real problems in CBBE.

UUNP is much better in this respect, and has a lot more polygons around the breast edges, not just over the main part.

CBBE has slightly more pixel density on the boobs due to its UV mapping, but not really enough to make an appreciable difference on giant titties. The lack of polygons totally offsets this in the other direction.

CBBE has a highly unrealistic hip-shape, that can't be adjusted to make a skinny body that looks even close to right. If you want a shape that looks a lot like 7Base with softer thighs, you're golden, otherwise, not so much. Quite a few animations produce "hip crunch" on CBBE.

Custom shapes are total non-issues if you're using a mono-shape CBBE-mapped CHSBHC or UNPB Oppai though. So I guess it's up to the user what they want.

For me, the deal-breaker was how arms and thighs scaled in CBBE. There really was no thin/skinny option that didn't look like a jaggy mess of polygons on the arms.

When you look at the meshes in NifSkope, comparing UUNP Special with CBBE, the polygon density on the arms and legs is significantly higher in UUNP Special.

On the arms, there is no comparison; the difference is huge.

But this should not be a shock. CBBE is less than HALF the polygon and vertex count of UUNP Special.

It's a low-res body, for low-end machines.

CBBE was specced in 2011 for the mid-range hardware of the day, and it's still a nice upgrade over vanilla - which was typical Bethesda unspeakably bad art, like they made it deformed on purpose.

If you're running on a laptop or something, I guess CBBE is a fair choice.

But how is this relevant to CHSBHC? Because CHSBHC is built on the CBBE mesh, plain and simple. It's just an H-cup CBBE. It has all of CBBE's low polygon limitations, rough looking arms, jaggies on the legs, and so on. That is why it has CBBE UV mapping. At the time, the physics were a big thing, but now they're just old and busted. XP32MSE is the norm, whether you're CBBE or UUNP.

DD is never going to support all the body shapes. Just to support the popular "classic" shapes would be an insane job.

There is Bodyslide, and Outfit Studio, and you can do what you want with them.