Hmm Im having two strange bugs:

1. I deleted the FTM mod, and still (again) get the item duplication and message spam bugs. I thougth those were only related to the FTM ?

2. The quest wont start for me. I opened the book case (used the console to unlock, got no clue how to find the key) took the chastity belt book (unseen) and actually left the library. I came back several in game days later to start the quest by talking to the orc, but he has no dialog option for said book =( Did I once again miss something?

1. Assuming you're playing through the same save, the NPC's that FTM added devices to are likely still wearing them (As part of their outfit). Does the patch I posted in #889 not fix the duplication issue for you? I've received reports of that issue occurring elsewhere (Users of Devious Regulations, for instance), so I'd just suggest running that patch until 2.5.6 is ready. 

2. The key should be on Urag's desk. 

Try dropping the book in front of Urag, and picking it back up?

The following command will manually start the quest (Though, it not automatically starting may indicate that something else is wrong):

startQuest zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

SetStage zaddForbiddenTomeQuest 10

Oh right, thanks MIn.

The message and duplication bugs should cease once the belts from npc are gone (I remember reading somethign about one in game week?), completely forgot that

As for the quest, droping the book and picking it up worked, and the quest started normally. Couldnt figure out why I had the bug before.

*sigh* there are so many great things that could be done with this mod, I cant thank you guys for your work so far. Hoping to see more, cant wait :D

Going to just blame that one on Skyrim being an unreliable platform :P. And yeah, more to come! If you want an inside look at my current thoughts regarding development, you can take a look at my notes (Min-notes.txt) in the scripts/source folder. I'm fairly busy until the holidays with work (End of the year rush to hit deadlines, etc), so it's going to be a bit on the next quest-system still. After that though, I'll have quite a bit of time to get the new system out. Will definitely release 2.5.6 before that, though.

Hi, i have a Placeholder Radiant Master who is display on screen but i can't find Surreptitious Streets to unstick (ver 2.5.5)

have too: 

Devious asset

Devious Devices - For the masses: 

Captured Dreams: 

Devious Regulations: 

Hmm. That's problematic. Try the following procedure:

• Create a backup save.
  • Remove any devious devices you're wearing.
  • coc qasmoke (To ensure that no nearby NPC's are wearing a device)
  • Create a new save.
  • Close your game, and copy zadConfig.pex from one of the older versions (Available under the Downloads section, still) in to your scripts/ folder.
  • Load you save, disable Surreptittious Streets.
  • Save your game.
  • Close your game, and copy the latest zadConfig.pex back in to your scripts/ folder.

Or, wait for 2.5.6, which will have that quest disabled entirely until it's ready. Sorry about that, underestimated how many curious users would enable that.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the mod :).

Looks like the events system is functioning properly within your game, though I don't see any soulgem effects being started: What do you have the Effect probabilities set to? Also, just to confirm (I did read your post, just making sure) you -are- wearing either the cursed or standard soulgem plugs within this log, right?

Also, the OnCast event happens every time the player casts a spell: It will occur regardless of your arousal level, though it's strength will vary depending on the mana cost of the spell. I don't see it at all in this log, which brings me back to the previous question.

[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: OnUpdateGameTime()
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: ProcessEvents()
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 2. Next staggered update in 0.750000
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: PlayThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[Idle <DDZazHornyC (2C01B2AB)>],5)
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[Idle <DDZazHornyC (2C01B2AB)>])
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:30AM] [Zad]: EndThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[False, False])
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:30AM] [Zad]: ProcessEffects()

Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me ^.^

I have the drain-effect events at their default settings, but the vibration one I'd turned up to 100% to test if it was working...

I'll be honest though, I derped a bit and did that test before I'd enabled papyrus logging (i'd never needed it on before, had to look up how to enable it and everything :P)

For which plugs I've got, I'll put that in a spoiler so I don't ruin anything for people who haven't played that far in the quest yet:

It's the cursed soulgem plugs that Zad puts on you right after you first meet him at the dwemer ruin. Poor girls been wearing them for a while now, as she's just not strong enough for dwemer ruins yet.

I'll try and get a log that's got some spellcasting in it up tonight. Being new to this logging thing, I'm not certain how long I have to play before it creates a log at all :P

Edit: Just did a quick couple minutes and cast her highest mana-cost spells (29 mana and 49 mana). New log attached below.

No problem, I've come to enjoy interacting with (most of) this community. :)

I've no idea what would cause my OnSpellCast events not to fire: I can only assume that you somehow ended up wearing plugs with the wrong base enchantment. Can you try to remove them (Try to unequip them in the inventory menu), and then post a new log showing the attempt?

the masturbation animation from the vibrating cursed plugs is a really funny feature but it's really annoying during fights. because they're vibrating even more when using magic, she always rubs her pussy in combat. that sucks :dodgy: i hope this will be changed.

EDIT: i just arrived at the marker (fahlbtharz, solstheim) for the third odd object that i should bring to zed, but it's not in the marked chest. :-/

You can turn off most of the vibration animations (All aside from Orgasm + Edging) by disabling the "Hardcore Effects" option in MCM.

Odd, I've never seen that issue.

Type the following in console:

sqv zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

Listed should be three variables named ItemToFetch1/2/3

player.additem ######## where ######## is the id returned by the aforementioned command.

hmm...but i don't want to turn it off completely, i like it, but it kills the immersion when the animation happens in battle. it's a situation about life and death. i don't think she would rub her pussy while someone wants to chop off her head or burn her to ashes, don't u think? and certainly no one would stop fighting and wait for her (like they do). :D

thx, i already added it via console.

the masturbation animation from the vibrating cursed plugs is a really funny feature but it's really annoying during fights. because they're vibrating even more when using magic, she always rubs her pussy in combat. that sucks :dodgy: i hope this will be changed.

EDIT: i just arrived at the marker (fahlbtharz, solstheim) for the third odd object that i should bring to zed, but it's not in the marked chest. :-/

You can turn off most of the vibration animations (All aside from Orgasm + Edging) by disabling the "Hardcore Effects" option in MCM.

Odd, I've never seen that issue.

Type the following in console:

sqv zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

Listed should be three variables named ItemToFetch1/2/3

player.additem ######## where ######## is the id returned by the aforementioned command.

hmm...but i don't want to turn it off completely, i like it, but it kills the immersion when the animation happens in battle. it's a situation about life and death. i don't think she would rub her pussy while someone wants to chop off her head or burn her to ashes, don't u think? and certainly no one would stop fighting and wait for her (like they do). :D

thx, i already added it via console.

Surely your character is going to be distracted by magically vibrating plugs within her most senstive bits, which is what it's meant to represent :P. I disagree with you, but since a few of you have commented on it, I'll add an option to disable vibrator effects during combat if hardcore mode is off in 2.5.6

No problem, I've come to enjoy interacting with (most of) this community. :)

I've no idea what would cause my OnSpellCast events not to fire: I can only assume that you somehow ended up wearing plugs with the wrong base enchantment. Can you try to remove them (Try to unequip them in the inventory menu), and then post a new log showing the attempt?

Sure can. It'll be a bit as I'm out finishing up Christmas shopping. ^.^

Surely your character is going to be distracted by magically vibrating plugs within her most senstive bits, which is what it's meant to represent :P. I disagree with you, but since a few of you have commented on it, I'll add an option to disable vibrator effects during combat if hardcore mode is off in 2.5.6

that option would be great. :)

distracted from being killed?? are u serious? :lol: and why do the enemy wait for her until she's finished? :D perhaps they're distracted watching her trying to masturbate. :D

distracted from being killed?? are u serious? :lol: and why do the enemy wait for her until she's finished? :D perhaps they're distracted watching her trying to masturbate. :D

Enemies stopping to watch was an unintended side-effect  that I never bothered trying to correct, because I thought it was rather amusing :P

Enemies stopping to watch was an unintended side-effect  that I never bothered trying to correct, because I thought it was rather amusing :P

it is  :D  otherwise it would be really unfair :blink:

but u didn't answer my question: how the fuck could someone being distracted from being killed? :P:lol:

Having a problem starting the quest.  First time using the mod, v 2.5.5 on my existing as well as a new save.

I get the key and the book from the bookshelf.  I get the message that I can craft chastity belts, which I can and have and they all seem to work as intended, but the quest itself doesn't start.  I've tried dropping and picking up the book repeatedly but it doesn't work.  I've started the quest via console and am able to get the dialogue with Urag.  I get the message box saying Urag equips the chastity belt, but he does not.  I have no new items and nothing is equipped.  Any idea why this would happen? 

On a separate note I've noticed the Volume 2 he asks you to get seems to be already in his inventory and can be pick pocketed.  No major problem just strange, is this intended?

Nearly every time I enter new zone (loading screen) my inventory fills with a random number of devious devices (sometimes one, sometimes two... I think I got like a dozen at most) and pops a message that I can't wear multiple belts/cuffs etc at the same time. I'm not wearing any in the first place, they just like to spawn in my inventory after loading screen.

It's not a major issue, I just throw them out but is there a fix for that?

Hello again!

I tried your advice, Min and attempted to unequip the plugs. While the belt prevented them from actually being unequipped, once I'd done that the vibration event seems to be firing off! Yay! ^.^

Attached is the papyrus log from that session. Hope it helps to figure out the gremlin causing this. If you need anything else or any more tests, don't hesitate to ask. I'td be my pleasure to help out ^.^

Papyrus.0.log.7z

Nearly every time I enter new zone (loading screen) my inventory fills with a random number of devious devices (sometimes one, sometimes two... I think I got like a dozen at most) and pops a message that I can't wear multiple belts/cuffs etc at the same time. I'm not wearing any in the first place, they just like to spawn in my inventory after loading screen.

There is a patch a little ways back in the thread called ftm-patch that will eliminate it. The fix will also be included in the next release.

inicial44, on 14 Dec 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:snapback.png

Mod is brilliant. No complain, only one question: How can I stop endless masturbation of my female PC when she wakes up without device. Animation just start and it goes on and on and can't be stopped through SL menu.

This mod will play an animation on wakeup if your character is sufficiently aroused, though there's no reason it should last indefinitely. There are other mods that play masturbation scenes on wakeup (Lovers Comfort, I think it was?) that could be the issue. Post a copy of your log, and we'll see what the cause is.

Thanks for the reply. It is possible that Lovers Comfort mod causing endless masturbation. If it does, then it is in conflict with masturbation option from your option in menu - "masturbate if not wearing device",  (when masturbate, she is laying faced against the floor and with the hands on her back and legs up, sticking some long thing into her ass or pussy (can't be seen because of bad aligning). Also, I do not know how to, first, find the log and second how to pass it to the post. Sorry. As you can see, my English sucks.

Before I forget, noticed that if you happen to have auto-move on while any of the animations trigger, you keep moving during the animation. Not a huge issue, but you at that point you can't stop before the animation ends.

Ah, I'll correct that. Thanks for the report.

Having a problem starting the quest.  First time using the mod, v 2.5.5 on my existing as well as a new save.

I get the key and the book from the bookshelf.  I get the message that I can craft chastity belts, which I can and have and they all seem to work as intended, but the quest itself doesn't start.  I've tried dropping and picking up the book repeatedly but it doesn't work.  I've started the quest via console and am able to get the dialogue with Urag.  I get the message box saying Urag equips the chastity belt, but he does not.  I have no new items and nothing is equipped.  Any idea why this would happen? 

On a separate note I've noticed the Volume 2 he asks you to get seems to be already in his inventory and can be pick pocketed.  No major problem just strange, is this intended?

Post a copy of your log, and I'll take a look.

Use the search feature: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-12092013/?p=596085

Hello again!

I tried your advice, Min and attempted to unequip the plugs. While the belt prevented them from actually being unequipped, once I'd done that the vibration event seems to be firing off! Yay! ^.^

Attached is the papyrus log from that session. Hope it helps to figure out the gremlin causing this. If you need anything else or any more tests, don't hesitate to ask. I'td be my pleasure to help out ^.^

Interesting: Thanks for the log, I'll take a look. Glad it's working now! :)

inicial44, on 14 Dec 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:snapback.png

Mod is brilliant. No complain, only one question: How can I stop endless masturbation of my female PC when she wakes up without device. Animation just start and it goes on and on and can't be stopped through SL menu.

This mod will play an animation on wakeup if your character is sufficiently aroused, though there's no reason it should last indefinitely. There are other mods that play masturbation scenes on wakeup (Lovers Comfort, I think it was?) that could be the issue. Post a copy of your log, and we'll see what the cause is.

Thanks for the reply. It is possible that Lovers Comfort mod causing endless masturbation. If it does, then it is in conflict with masturbation option from your option in menu - "masturbate if not wearing device",  (when masturbate, she is laying faced against the floor and with the hands on her back and legs up, sticking some long thing into her ass or pussy (can't be seen because of bad aligning). Also, I do not know how to, first, find the log and second how to pass it to the post. Sorry. As you can see, my English sucks.

A conflict there would merely result in the animation from this mod being overridden by Sexlab's scene. Assuming it's the animation from this mod, she's not sticking anything anywhere: She's trying to get off through the belt (Which obviously isn't possible) :P

love this mod but for some reason when i go back to the orc he just stands there doesnt do anything

Elaborate? What stage of the quest are you at ? (Use spoiler tags if you would please when responding, for new users browsing this thread).

I've just finished this quest, gathered all the pieces for Zed, returned the book to Urag, etc but I don't see any way to craft keys at a forge.

I've tried 'help chastity' at the console and it added pieces, including keys but am I missing a step somewhere else?

After you type help chastity in the console you should see the item id for the first book.

Add that book to your inventory with the console then read it.

the orc wont do anything after i come back with the 2nd book he just stands there after he takes the belt away

Odd!

Was Urag sitting down when you talked to him? Someone reported a while back (I'd forgotten about it actually) that if the NPC is sitting, it can cause them to fail to validate with Sexlab (Thus stopping the scene from proceding).

A conflict there would merely result in the animation from this mod being overridden by Sexlab's scene. Assuming it's the animation from this mod, she's not sticking anything anywhere: She's trying to get off through the belt (Which obviously isn't possible) :P

OK, you said that she is not sticking anything into her ass/pussy but trying to release from bondage. So what does releasing from bondage have to do with masturbation?  I'm not criticizing you, just asking. If you have set masturbation after sleep and Lover's comfort did the same thing, because of high arousal, then either mod triggers wrong animation, as you said, yours. :s Can it be fixed somehow?