Hmm. None of the actors in this sex scene are wearing any items with the zad_DeviousBelt keyword that all of my belts have. Are you sure that you disabled stripping of the slots mentioned in the installation instructions?

[12/10/2013 - 12:35:18PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()

[12/10/2013 - 12:35:18PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

[12/10/2013 - 12:36:42PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()

[12/10/2013 - 12:36:42PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

[12/10/2013 - 12:37:48PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()

[12/10/2013 - 12:37:48PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

Thx for starting at 0;45 ^^ btw my name is wrong in the topic 

Thanks

Kybou

I'm not really sure what the problem is but when I try to finish the quest involving Ulgrim undoing the chastity belt I keep getting a crash to desktop error. I am also running Angrim's apprentice and have two chastity belts in my inventory, one from Angrim and one from DDI. The normal nonpadded version from Angrim's Apprentice is the one that this mod has equipped and maybe that is the one that is causing a CTD when it tries unequipping the nonequiped padded chastity belt.

Oh my. Hmm. Angrim's Apprentice used to include an internal-use keyword on it's belt, which makes this mod think that his belt is a part of this mod. Upload your log for me to look at?

How do I do that?

after i slept outside i'm getting a message, something about "..interrupted by a strange sensation.." and after awakening i'm naked and tied up, but only for a sec and nothing else happens. is this usual or is something wrong? it feels like something should happen, but it doesn't. :huh:

Hey guys!

I'm having some nasty bugs with this mod, whenever I change map / region 2 things happen:

1:  I get a buttload of pop up messages, telling me "You cant wear more than one of XY" (even if I dont wear or have any items from the mod!) or "The plugss (sic) cant be used on YXZ because ITEM YZ is preventing it" although I never tried any items on any NPC.

2:  My inventory gets flooded with Items from the mod.

I dont even have any quests from the mod started, and I never tried any Items from the mod on.

Then there are also two other issues I would love to see adressed:

1:  Almost every NPC in Skyrim wears a chasity belt and plugs. No matter if male or female. WTF? this is kind of an immersion breaking bug...

2: Im trying to have all the features the "Devious Devices" Mod(s) are offering. Right now I have:

"Devious Devices - Assets v. 2.5.0 (UNP)"

"Devious Devices - Ftm DB 2.0"

"Devious Devices -v.2.5.5"

installed.

tbh even though I read the mod files several times, I couldnt figure out what mod does what exactly, and if I need all of them installed to have all the features available. It would be great to make that somewhat clearer in their descriptions.

Today a new version for the "Devious Devices - For the masses -DB- Outfits v2.1" was released. Though, when installing it overwrote / disabled the "Devious Devices - Assets v. 2.5.0 (UNP)" instead of the Devious Devices - Ftm DB 2.0.

Hey guys!

I'm having some nasty bugs with this mod, whenever I change map / region 2 things happen:

1:  I get a buttload of pop up messages, telling me "You cant wear more than one of XY" (even if I dont wear or have any items from the mod!) or "The plugss (sic) cant be used on YXZ because ITEM YZ is preventing it" although I never tried any items on any NPC.

I dont even have any quests from the mod started, and I never tried any Items from the mod on.

Min put a fix for that on post #889 that seems to help with that

Hey guys!

Min put a fix for that on post #889 that seems to help with that

Since you are using the For the Masses mod as well make sure you turn off the NPC messages. Min's fix stopped the duplication issues and messages but you need to turn off the NPC messages to stop the ones about the items being put on someone.

Hey guys!

1:  Almost every NPC in Skyrim wears a chasity belt and plugs. No matter if male or female. WTF? this is kind of an immersion breaking bug...

2: Im trying to have all the features the "Devious Devices" Mod(s) are offering. Right now I have:

installed.

tbh even though I read the mod files several times, I couldnt figure out what mod does what exactly, and if I need all of them installed to have all the features available. It would be great to make that somewhat clearer in their descriptions.

Today a new version for the "Devious Devices - For the masses -DB- Outfits v2.1" was released. Though, when installing it overwrote / disabled the "Devious Devices - Assets v. 2.5.0 (UNP)" instead of the Devious Devices - Ftm DB 2.0.

The For the Masses mod should not have overwritten anything in the Assets mod as there are only 2 esp's in it: Devious Devices - For the Masses -DB- Outfits.esp and Devious Devices - FtMOutfits - merge.esp. As for everyone having a belt there is only about a 20% - 25% chance for anyone to have them.

As for what they do, the Assets mod has the models and base items but they are removable (this is the base for the rest). The Integration mod (v2.5.5) adds the locking scripts and other controls for the belts. FtM adds the belts to NPC's via outfit lists and leveled lists.

i just checked "angrimapprentice.esp" with tes5edit and saw that there's a chastity belt (the one i'm wearing) which hasn't the keyword. i think this might be the cause of my problem :lol:

EDIT: i added the keyword to the belt and lo and behold, it solved the problem. strange, this issue must have been noticed by someone before :huh:

The belt added by Angrim's Apprentice provides it's own filter, using different scripts: Though the belts are visually identical, they are scripted completely differently. Stobor plans on switching over in the future, though, I believe. By adding that keyword to it, you've ensured that my scripts will process the belt from his mod. This will work fine, so long as you ensure that you don't have that belt in your inventory when you start one of the quests this mod adds / wear one of the belts that this mod adds (By adding the keyword to that belt, you've broken a check to prevent a rather nasty bug).

Here's a lightly tested patch that I threw together to fix the "For The Masses" issue. Should resolve the duplication problem (Might still get some messages: Probably plug-related, disable npc messages to avoid that), but isn't extensively tested. Let me know if this addresses the problem for you. 

It is working quite well in my tests so far. I have wandered Whiterun, Solitude and Riften and have not had any duplication issues.

Great, will include it with next update.

another question: why the fuck doesn't lesbian scenes work with the belt? i just startet a round of whoring and that stupid bitches bothering me to lick her cunts. can't she lick a pussy while wearing the belt? instead of 1 lesbian scene it starts 2 masturbation scenes. that doesn't seem very logical to me :D

Arrok_Lesbian contains the banned Vaginal tag. ZynLesbian contains the banned Vaginal tag as well. I could see about adding positional context awareness to the filter in future updates, though the implementation would be rather inelegant as it varies from animation to animation. Hmm.

Hmm. None of the actors in this sex scene are wearing any items with the zad_DeviousBelt keyword that all of my belts have. Are you sure that you disabled stripping of the slots mentioned in the installation instructions?

[12/10/2013 - 12:35:18PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()

[12/10/2013 - 12:35:18PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

[12/10/2013 - 12:36:42PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()

[12/10/2013 - 12:36:42PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

[12/10/2013 - 12:37:48PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()

[12/10/2013 - 12:37:48PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

Thx for starting at 0;45 ^^ btw my name is wrong in the topic 

Thanks

Kybou

Ah, my mistake, will correct that typo.

Happy days downloading it now.. cant wait, Thank you for the update Min :lol:

:D

I'm not really sure what the problem is but when I try to finish the quest involving Ulgrim undoing the chastity belt I keep getting a crash to desktop error. I am also running Angrim's apprentice and have two chastity belts in my inventory, one from Angrim and one from DDI. The normal nonpadded version from Angrim's Apprentice is the one that this mod has equipped and maybe that is the one that is causing a CTD when it tries unequipping the nonequiped padded chastity belt.

Oh my. Hmm. Angrim's Apprentice used to include an internal-use keyword on it's belt, which makes this mod think that his belt is a part of this mod. Upload your log for me to look at?

How do I do that?

http://www.creationkit.com/INI_Settings_%28Papyrus%29

Specifically, the three settings you need to adjust are:

bEnableLogging=1bEnableTrace=1bLoadDebugInformation=1

after i slept outside i'm getting a message, something about "..interrupted by a strange sensation.." and after awakening i'm naked and tied up, but only for a sec and nothing else happens. is this usual or is something wrong? it feels like something should happen, but it doesn't. :huh:

Hmm! That's odd, that's part of the next (unfinished) quest, and should be disabled by default. Did you have Surreptitious Streets enabled from 2.5.3 prior to updating?

The quest won't start for me , could it be becouse i am the arch-mage of the college ?

No, that doesn't effect the quest's starting conditions. "Won't start for me", as in what? The bookshelf isn't there? You receive an error message? Elaborate?

Hey guys!

installed.

The issues you've raised are with For The Masses, an add-on to this mod. I posted a patch as Veladarius said that addresses the duplication bug, though (Which will be included with the next update).

First of all I would like to thank you for making such a fantastic mod. Second, pardon my ignorance but I haven't been very active here lately so I was wondering, have more quest been included into this mod lately? Wanna know if I been missing out on something!

:D. No, I haven't released any new quests just yet: Been quite busy myself lately. 2.5.4 / 2.5.5 were bugfix releases, mostly. I'm working on a new quest-system for this mod, though. I know a couple users are developing stand-alone quests featuring devices from this mod, as well. Stay tuned!

Min could you help me with the previous thing i asked :)

Patience!

So bassicly i have to enter the dungun nchardak , only I CANT OPEN IT WITHOUT SOME DAMN GUY FROM A QUEST.......

i can't execute that quest also so i'm stuck ... to bad can't record till i have a fix

Ah right, that issue. *adds to the list for next patch*. The dwemer dungeons that each item is located in is randomly selected: You'll either need to complete enough of Dragonborn to gain access to that dungeon, or use the console command sequence I've posted 2-3 times in this thread (Search function ahoy) to skip that dungeon.

EDIT:

Found it for you, since the previous post wasn't all that easy to search for.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-12092013/page-42?do=findComment&comment=588987

Search Tags: Dragonborn, nchardak, cube, Forbidden Tome, Quest

Hey Min, when is the dungeon chosen? Is there a point where we can save prior to it and get another random dungeon instead of the dragonborn-related one?

The dungeon is selected via Skyrim's Radiant system, and is determined at the point in which the tome first enters your inventory. I had this issue on my to-fix list a while back, though it seems to have been eaten by code-gremlins while I was busy with work.

Hey Min, when is the dungeon chosen? Is there a point where we can save prior to it and get another random dungeon instead of the dragonborn-related one?

It's chosen when you start the quest, I believe.  What I did was make a save just before stealing the book, then once Urag belts you, check your map for all three markers. Just keep reloading the save until you've got all three in Skyrim proper, though you might still have a quest locked dungeon, not sure on how many are locked in such a way in vanilla game.  Took me about 6 tries to get all three in Skyrim, though.

It's chosen when you start the quest, I believe.  What I did was make a save just before stealing the book, then once Urag belts you, check your map for all three markers. Just keep reloading the save until you've got all three in Skyrim proper, though you might still have a quest locked dungeon, not sure on how many are locked in such a way in vanilla game.  Took me about 6 tries to get all three in Skyrim, though.

Not all of the Dwemer Dungeons in Solstheim are locked away behind super long quest-lines, either (And there's a fair number over there!)

Not all of the Dwemer Dungeons in Solstheim are locked away behind super long quest-lines, either (And there's a fair number over there!)

Yeah, I'm just picky about where my travels take me, lol. Plus, every time I DID get it over there and went to check it, it was in the big story locked dungeon; just my luck, I suppose.

Also, speaking of Solstheim, was that bug with the horny animation breaking the boat/NPCs on your initial arrival fixed in this latest update?

Thanks UrbanSniper. I'll try that approach when I start this quest again.

You're welcome!

I'd had Dragonborn in my install for months, but never got started on it. This mod forced me to - and believe me, it was a blast trying to complete the quest chain with those damned, cursed plugs going off at the most inopportune time!

I'd had Dragonborn in my install for months, but never got started on it. This mod forced me to - and believe me, it was a blast trying to complete the quest chain with those damned, cursed plugs going off at the most inopportune time!

Yeah, I enjoyed it immensely the first time...after that, when I was just wanting re-read some of the text and such when researching for that story/walkthrough I wrote, it would have taken me waaaaay too long.

Ah right, that issue. *adds to the list for next patch*. The dwemer dungeons that each item is located in is randomly selected: You'll either need to complete enough of Dragonborn to gain access to that dungeon, or use the console command sequence I've posted 2-3 times in this thread (Search function ahoy) to skip that dungeon.

EDIT:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-12092013/page-42?do=findComment&comment=588987

The way I fixed this myself was a little different. Two of the dwemer dungeons I had to go to were in skyrim and open to me, so I could get those two just fine. The last one was in Solstheim on the eastern coast and that entrance was locked.

I had noticed that the names for the items you have to gather for this quest all start with "odd" and that the rest of the name is the same as some other dwemer object. So I went into the console, typed help "odd" and then picked the item I still needed and added that to my inventory with the console command. As soon as I did that, the quest updated and I could go on.

Seems an easier solution to me then the one you linked.

Other then that, great work on this, Min. I am greatly enjoying this mod!

EDIT:

The way I fixed this myself was a little different. Two of the dwemer dungeons I had to go to were in skyrim and open to me, so I could get those two just fine. The last one was in Solstheim on the eastern coast and that entrance was locked.

I had noticed that the names for the items you have to gather for this quest all start with "odd" and that the rest of the name is the same as some other dwemer object. So I went into the console, typed help "odd" and then picked the item I still needed and added that to my inventory with the console command. As soon as I did that, the quest updated and I could go on.

Seems an easier solution to me then the one you linked.

Other then that, great work on this, Min. I am greatly enjoying this mod!

Yeah, that would work too. Alternatively, there's a variable "ItemToFetch1/2/3" or some such (I'd have to check to grab the exact name) that you could use the aforementioned sequence to grab the ID for.