Well my issues is vibrate doesn't work, and the log said it assigned an object to none and the update on time was trying to call upon a none object, but most of the time papyrus said it was working when it wasnt

Ah, right. While I've no idea what caused the Libs property to intermittently become none in your game, this should fix the vibrate issue you were encountering.

Would it be possible to add horse riding/galloping to the list of things that trigger the plugs, from how bouncy horse riding is (admittedly only did it once and a long while ago) i'd have thought even just the belt on its own would be hard to ignore while riding.

Would it be possible to add horse riding/galloping to the list of things that trigger the plugs, from how bouncy horse riding is (admittedly only did it once and a long while ago) i'd have thought even just the belt on its own would be hard to ignore while riding.

If you happen to be riding a horse when a periodic event procs, there's already a set of events for being belted/plugged.

Just out of curiosity: Is an implementation for adding belts on followers planned any time soon?

Cant wait to play a male character and get lydia in a belt :D

But then again, the player should have some kind of possibility to get the vibrate (and possibly other functions) going by choice, maybe through some spells / interface.

That would enable a whole world of sexy slavery =)

Just out of curiosity: Is an implementation for adding belts on followers planned any time soon?

But then again, the player should have some kind of possibility to get the vibrate (and possibly other functions) going by choice, maybe through some spells / interface.

That's already in the next release, and is being tested in the current beta as we speak. A remote "Activate Vibrator" spell, eh? No reason I couldn't add something like that. The scripts support it.

That's already in the next release, and is being tested in the current beta as we speak. A remote "Activate Vibrator" spell, eh? No reason I couldn't add something like that. The scripts support it.

I wholeheartedly second the idea of a remote vibe activator spell :D

So it's been a while since the last time I check this mod didn't I...

So I was bored & I saw the update so I decided to see what's new. Umm... still don't know is there any other quest after you delivered volume 2 to Urag or not. Yes, my char can craft the stuff now, but honestly, I don't know what the other things even do (besides the obvious stuff like plugs & the belt) than just looking kinky (which I'm fine with)

I don't know if I should even mention this, I use CBBE 3.2 I think, and the belt clipped into my char's tummy, her weight slider is 0.

So I was bored & I saw the update so I decided to see what's new. Umm... still don't know is there any other quest after you delivered volume 2 to Urag or not. Yes, my char can craft the stuff now, but honestly, I don't know what the other things even do (besides the obvious stuff like plugs & the belt) than just looking kinky (which I'm fine with)

I don't know if I should even mention this, I use CBBE 3.2 I think, and the belt clipped into my char's tummy, her weight slider is 0.

Another quest is in the works but it is rather large. As for the clipping what version of the Assets mod are you using? There was an issue with clipping on the CBBE body but that was fixed some time ago. The only clipping I have seen is on some versions of the pregnant body.

Another quest is in the works but it is rather large. As for the clipping what version of the Assets mod are you using? There was an issue with clipping on the CBBE body but that was fixed some time ago. The only clipping I have seen is on some versions of the pregnant body.

Hmm... 2.5 I think, it was a long long time ago since I checked. I didn't check the assets, I just see this 1 got updated so I just downloaded it.

Thats my Christmas present from you <3

There are two things I've noticed (or think I've noticed)

- The strength vibration of the soulgem plugs seems to be related to how much mana a spell costs instead of his rank ? Which would take all the fun away from trained mages, and dismiss possible "misuses" of the plugs vs mages as a weapon to subdue them ;)

- When casting continuous spells like Healing Hands, the vibration is only triggered once and stop even while casting. I would find it better, if the vibration would get continously stronger until it breaks the casters concentration (and possibly makes her orgasm soon after, since the plugs will be "charged" with energy and not stop so soon after casting)

Merry X-Mas guys =)

There are two things I've noticed (or think I've noticed)

- The strength vibration of the soulgem plugs seems to be related to how much mana a spell costs instead of his rank ? Which would take all the fun away from trained mages, and dismiss possible "misuses" of the plugs vs mages as a weapon to subdue them ;)

- When casting continuous spells like Healing Hands, the vibration is only triggered once and stop even while casting. I would find it better, if the vibration would get continously stronger until it breaks the casters concentration (and possibly makes her orgasm soon after, since the plugs will be "charged" with energy and not stop so soon after casting)

Merry X-Mas guys =)

Regarding the first: It took me a moment to remember that vanilla skyrim's mage-scaling mechanic is mana cost reduction, I've been using SkyRe for so long. There's no simple "GetSpellLevel" sort of function that I'm aware of. I could probably use GetPerk to figure out what level a spell is, though it probably wouldn't be compatible with mods that change the perk trees, so that's not a good solution.

Regarding the second: I'm not aware of an easy way to do that. There's no "IsCasting" function I can call for channeled spells, and there doesn't seem to be any associated events for channeled spells: I could play the effect so long as the player's mana is decreasing, though that's not a perfect solution.

I'm also using skyre, and it kinda has the same problem, I actually wasn't sure about it so I checked it again, Skyre even cuts magicka costs by half with the spell perk (unless its the apocalypse spell package thats causing it, im not having any other magicka related mods). My hardest spell now costs over 100 ish magicka and still only triggers the "soft" animation. Or is it a percentage thing? Since I cheated my mana to 500ish that would explain it.

The channeled thing would have been a nice idea, but if its not possible, or to hard for its worth, oh well.

I actually just came across a reproduceable (at least for me) game breaking bug:

When I get the "wandering hands" / Vibrating etc animation from the belt, and im using the new "Free camera" from SexLab my character will either never stop the animation or (which happens way more often) freeze up and im not able to move or use any buttons anymore. Since im also unable to load a save in this situation, I would guess it has something to do with getting stuck in the animation?

Jsut to be sure I've updated and run FNIS again, same result.

Ah, working as intended then. You'll need fairly powerful spells to get the plugs to the point where they'll actually cause an orgasm. It's not percentage based.

The animations shouldn't play while in a Sexlab animation: I haven't played around with Sexlab's new free camera. If I had to guess though, Utility.Wait isn't progressing while you're using that camera (Like when you're in a menu). I'll look in to it, thanks for the report.

I'm also using skyre, and it kinda has the same problem, I actually wasn't sure about it so I checked it again, Skyre even cuts magicka costs by half with the spell perk (unless its the apocalypse spell package thats causing it, im not having any other magicka related mods). My hardest spell now costs over 100 ish magicka and still only triggers the "soft" animation. Or is it a percentage thing? Since I cheated my mana to 500ish that would explain it.

The channeled thing would have been a nice idea, but if its not possible, or to hard for its worth, oh well.

I actually just came across a reproduceable (at least for me) game breaking bug:

When I get the "wandering hands" / Vibrating etc animation from the belt, and im using the new "Free camera" from SexLab my character will either never stop the animation or (which happens way more often) freeze up and im not able to move or use any buttons anymore. Since im also unable to load a save in this situation, I would guess it has something to do with getting stuck in the animation?

Jsut to be sure I've updated and run FNIS again, same result.

Ah, working as intended then. You'll need fairly powerful spells to get the plugs to the point where they'll actually cause an orgasm. It's not percentage based.

The animations shouldn't play while in a Sexlab animation: I haven't played around with Sexlab's new free camera. If I had to guess though, Utility.Wait isn't progressing while you're using that camera (Like when you're in a menu). I'll look in to it, thanks for the report.

I have had a number of issues with the camera using Defeat. A number of times where I was able to avoid the rape scene my character just froze so I think it is an issue with SexLab. Do you have it set to automatically start the free camera?

Normally it's set it to automatic, dont know if it is currently though (I kinda keep changing settings all the time).

I remember having to actually manually pressing free camera though, so either I had it set to disable, or it wouldnt trigger with it. The Animation is the "Solo belted" one btw, iirc no other would play when belted.

Ohhh you can't orgasm without casting a large spell?

I was wondering if at all the vibrating plugs could even do that!

Uhm, hope you don't mind if I ask some questions!

What is considered a large spell btw, expert level magic like fireball or ice spear?

Are full 3 word shouts also in this group or not?

Also, what exactly is the difference between cursed and normal soulgems plugs, do only normal ones allow you to orgasm?

And can the inflatable ones also cause an orgasm? I have often had them inflate and deflate again, but arousal never seemed to have resetted though so I guess not.

Also, is there an option to keep the plugs inflated in the works? Maybe a "malfunction" on the pump so you have to try and find a way to fix it again, giving you some sort of arousal debuff because of the constant pressure :P

The other plugs don't seem to have any effect thus far I think, you have anything planned for those aswell?

Sorry for all the questions, this mod is just really nice and I hope it gets expanded upon alot more in the future, especially with zadil's armbinder coming up, thanks for all the things you've done so far and good luck with any future plans for this mod!

The "Cursed soulgem plugs" are used in the Quest, all others are "normal" ones. I think the only difference is, that the cursed cant give you an orgasm, im not sure about it though.

As for vibrating:

It seems there is also a chance that you can get an orgasm when it vibrates "strong", for me thats spells above ~120 Magicka Points (Expert level mostly).

To get a guaranteed orgasm I need Master level spells.

The infalteable sadly dont do much beside inflate sometimes, the other plugs do even less, but iirc there is something planned for all of them.

The "Cursed soulgem plugs" are used in the Quest, all others are "normal" ones. I think the only difference is, that the cursed cant give you an orgasm, im not sure about it though.

As for vibrating:

It seems there is also a chance that you can get an orgasm when it vibrates "strong", for me thats spells above ~120 Magicka Points (Expert level mostly).

To get a guaranteed orgasm I need Master level spells.

The infalteable sadly dont do much beside inflate sometimes, the other plugs do even less, but iirc there is something planned for all of them.

The cured plugs will keep you near the edge of orgasm but never get you off. The regular soul gem plugs need a fairly powerful spell to get you off. There is a bug (still in it I think) with the soul gem plugs and Whirlwind Sprint where my character had 3-5 orgasms in a row on one use. There are others in development, at least one for the new quest and I put in a request for one to use with a quest as well.