1st ill try installing a fresh copy of integration to see if my download messed up, ten ill try on a fresh character, let u know what happens after I do both

update: no good, fresh download and new char didn't work, is there a way for me to manually add that effect to what it is supposed to be connected to? all I would need to know is what all it is supposed to be connected to

Version 2.5.4 is up:

• Fixed several animation bugs (Sexlab interrupts, weapon state hanging, etc)
  • Fixed whirlwind sprint shout bug for vib-plugs.
  • Removed hardcoded key message for third-party mods.
  • Added check to Terminate Vibrate Events if plugs are removed.
  • Add minimum threshold for on-cast vibration events to stop menu's and such for proc'ing it.
  • Fixed typo that could reset player arousal rate when npc's unequiped belts.
  • Fixed incorrect MCM description for polling.
  • Improved compatibility with third party items occupying same slots by preventing unequip of rendered device.
  • Added toggle to disable too-horny masturbate option on belt removal.
  • More misc. bug fixes not listed here.

A bit of content got cut from this update, haven't had much free-time lately. Things that I intended to add/resolve with this update, but will resolve next update:

• Finish NPC Event/Effect support
  • SkyUI equipment slots incompatibility.
  • Add proper uninstall option
  • Fix SD Incompatibility
  • Fix FTM duplication bug.

EDIT: 

Whoops, left a few things in the MCM menu that I shouldn't have. 2.5.5 going up shortly!

Version 2.5.4 is up:

Some good fixes on the list there, can't wait to try them out :)

I do have questions though, surreptitious questions.

When i enabled 2.5.4, i was standing over a big pile of dead bandits in Fort Fellhammer, and i coulden't help notice that the Surreptitious Streets quest was back in the menu, along with a bunch of new stuff. I thought "probably just menu stubs to prepare for the next version", but curriosity got the better of me, and i remembered there was a bed upstairs where i killed the bandit Chief.

So i saved and then slept in it, and not wishing to spoil, something did happen..

But that was all that happened, i was just left stuck there and eventually had to quit the game.

So how much of this stuff is actually in? Is any of it playable yet, or should we just disable it in the menu untill further notice?

Version 2.5.4 is up:

Some good fixes on the list there, can't wait to try them out :)

I do have questions though, surreptitious questions.

When i enabled 2.5.4, i was standing over a big pile of dead bandits in Fort Fellhammer, and i coulden't help notice that the Surreptitious Streets quest was back in the menu, along with a bunch of new stuff. I thought "probably just menu stubs to prepare for the next version", but curriosity got the better of me, and i remembered there was a bed upstairs where i killed the bandit Chief.

So i saved and then slept in it, and not wishing to spoil, something did happen..

But that was all that happened, i was just left stuck there and eventually had to quit the game.

So how much of this stuff is actually in? Is any of it playable yet, or should we just disable it in the menu untill further notice?

*cough cough*. I was in the process of removing that in the new v2.5.5 upload as you posted. That quest isn't playable yet, and will likely bug out if you try to play through it (Resulting in nothing more than the quest stalling, though). Sorry about that! 

ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just added 2.5.4 to a fresh game I've been working up and I'll have to go back and redo the last 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I guarantee Malog Bal will visit you tonight. Be Prepared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that felt good. Haven't used that many exclamation points in, hours?

ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just added 2.5.4 to a fresh game I've been working up and I'll have to go back and redo the last 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I guarantee Malog Bal will visit you tonight. Be Prepared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that felt good. Haven't used that many exclamation points in, hours?

Haha. You can use 2.5.4, just don't enable Surreptitious Streets / it's associated quests/options. The only changes in 2.5.5 were removing the MCM options to enable those quests.

Min

Started a new game with this most recent update of DD.  Even before I got out of Helgen, the PC inventory is filling up with belts and plugs.  Every time I enter a new cell,there are multiple messages such as "impossible to wear multiple belts simultaneously", or "bandit shudders as you push the plugs in..."

Is there any way to stop this from happening, short of removing For the Masses?

Min

Started a new game with this most recent update of DD.  Even before I got out of Helgen, the PC inventory is filling up with belts and plugs.  Every time I enter a new cell,there are multiple messages such as "impossible to wear multiple belts simultaneously", or "bandit shudders as you push the plugs in..."

attachicon.gifSkeuomorph_papyrus.txt

Disable NPC messages in MCM for the time being to prevent message spam. Regarding the items being shunted in to your inventory, no way around that with the current version / For The Masses. Tis on my todo list for next release, ran out of time for 2.5.4 (Now 2.5.5)

Min

Disable NPC messages in MCM for the time being to prevent message spam. Regarding the items being shunted in to your inventory, no way around that with the current version / For The Masses. Tis on my todo list for next release, ran out of time for 2.5.4 (Now 2.5.5).

So I'm not the only one this happens too?  Beginning to think my machine and game are cursed

Min

Disable NPC messages in MCM for the time being to prevent message spam. Regarding the items being shunted in to your inventory, no way around that with the current version / For The Masses. Tis on my todo list for next release, ran out of time for 2.5.4 (Now 2.5.5).

So I'm not the only one this happens too?  Beginning to think my machine and game are cursed

Nope!

For the Masses (More specifically, skyrim's outfit system I guess?) is re-adding the devices to actors that are already wearing them. The equip script is assuming that the player is responsible for this, and is returning the item to you. Obviously undesirable behavior in this instance, a fix for which shouldn't be too tricky. I'll post a follow-up patch containing the cut content from 2.5.5 soon.

[12/09/2013 - 11:57:33PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Camilla Valerius: Primitive Plugs)

[12/09/2013 - 11:57:33PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Camilla Valerius: Iron Chastity Belt)

[12/09/2013 - 11:57:33PM] [Zad]: Actor attempted to equip multiple Plugss simultaneously.

[12/09/2013 - 11:57:33PM] [Zad]: Actor attempted to equip multiple Belts simultaneously.

[12/09/2013 - 11:57:34PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Camilla Valerius: Primitive Plugs)

[12/09/2013 - 11:57:34PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Camilla Valerius: Iron Chastity Belt)

[12/09/2013 - 11:58:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(delphine: Iron Chastity Belt)

[12/09/2013 - 11:58:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(delphine: Primitive Plugs)

[12/09/2013 - 11:58:55PM] [Zad]: Actor attempted to equip multiple Belts simultaneously.

[12/09/2013 - 11:58:55PM] [Zad]: Actor attempted to equip multiple Plugss simultaneously.

[12/09/2013 - 11:58:56PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(delphine: Iron Chastity Belt)

[12/09/2013 - 11:58:56PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(delphine: Primitive Plugs)

Makes sense and that is essentially what i thought had to be occurring.

It also doesn't seem to recognize gender.  Male NPC's are just as likely to be wearing chastity belts and bras as female NPC's.  Is it possible to use the SOS awareness of Aroused as a proxy for filtering belt gender distribution?

Makes sense and that is essentially what i thought had to be occurring.

It also doesn't seem to recognize gender.  Male NPC's are just as likely to be wearing chastity belts and bras as female NPC's.  Is it possible to use the SOS awareness of Aroused as a proxy for filtering belt gender distribution?

Hmm! I'm not going to bother with that as of right now, because there are discussions for potentially enabling male support for some of the devices.

Here's a lightly tested patch that I threw together to fix the "For The Masses" issue. Should resolve the duplication problem (Might still get some messages: Probably plug-related, disable npc messages to avoid that), but isn't extensively tested. Let me know if this addresses the problem for you. 

EDIT: Deleted this patch, you no longer need this in 2.6.0.

I'm not really sure what the problem is but when I try to finish the quest involving Ulgrim undoing the chastity belt I keep getting a crash to desktop error. I am also running Angrim's apprentice and have two chastity belts in my inventory, one from Angrim and one from DDI. The normal nonpadded version from Angrim's Apprenticeis the one that this mod has equipped and maybe that is the one that is causing a CTD when it tries unequipping the nonequiped padded chastity belt.

the belt doesn't seem to work. i can wear it, i can lock it, but it has no effect to the sexlab animations. they fuck normal and ignore that she's wearing the belt. it works perfectly with estrus chaurus but not with SL :dodgy: i already rebuilt & cleaned SL, reregistered animations (seems not to work) and updated FNIS, but nothing changed.

I'm not really sure what the problem is but when I try to finish the quest involving Ulgrim undoing the chastity belt I keep getting a crash to desktop error. I am also running Angrim's apprentice and have two chastity belts in my inventory, one from Angrim and one from DDI. The normal nonpadded version from Angrim's Apprenticeis the one that this mod has equipped and maybe that is the one that is causing a CTD when it tries unequipping the nonequiped padded chastity belt.

Oh my. Hmm. Angrim's Apprentice used to include an internal-use keyword on it's belt, which makes this mod think that his belt is a part of this mod. Upload your log for me to look at?

the belt doesn't seem to work. i can wear it, i can lock it, but it has no effect to the sexlab animations. they fuck normal and ignore that she's wearing the belt. it works perfectly with estrus chaurus but not with SL  :dodgy: i already reregistered animation (seems not to work) and updated FNIS, but nothing changed.

Reregistering animations works fine: it's only needed if you clear sexlab's animation registry. The presentation is a bit clunky, but functionally it is fine.

I assume your character is visually wearing the belt during sex-scenes still? If not, check out the FAQ in the OP. If it is, upload a copy of your log for me to look at.

the belt doesn't seem to work. i can wear it, i can lock it, but it has no effect to the sexlab animations. they fuck normal and ignore that she's wearing the belt. it works perfectly with estrus chaurus but not with SL :dodgy: i already reregistered animation (seems not to work) and updated FNIS, but nothing changed.

Reregistering animations works fine: it's only needed if you clear sexlab's animation registry. The presentation is a bit clunky, but functionally it is fine.

I assume your character is visually wearing the belt during sex-scenes still? If not, check out the FAQ in the OP. If it is, upload a copy of your log for me to look at.

yeah, she's wearing it during sex scene

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8384336/Papyrus.0.log.html

Hmm. None of the actors in this sex scene are wearing any items with the zad_DeviousBelt keyword that all of my belts have. Are you sure that you disabled stripping of the slots mentioned in the installation instructions?

[12/10/2013 - 12:35:18PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[12/10/2013 - 12:35:18PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[12/10/2013 - 12:36:42PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[12/10/2013 - 12:36:42PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[12/10/2013 - 12:37:48PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[12/10/2013 - 12:37:48PM] [Zad]: No belted actors present in this sex scene. Done.

i just checked "angrimapprentice.esp" with tes5edit and saw that there's a chastity belt (the one i'm wearing) which hasn't the keyword. i think this might be the cause of my problem :lol:

EDIT: i added the keyword to the belt and lo and behold, it solved the problem. strange, this issue must have been noticed by someone before :huh:

Here's a lightly tested patch that I threw together to fix the "For The Masses" issue. Should resolve the duplication problem (Might still get some messages: Probably plug-related, disable npc messages to avoid that), but isn't extensively tested. Let me know if this addresses the problem for you. 

It is working quite well in my tests so far. I have wandered Whiterun, Solitude and Riften and have not had any duplication issues.

another question: why the fuck doesn't lesbian scenes work with the belt? i just startet a round of whoring and that stupid bitches bothering me to lick her cunts. can't she lick a pussy while wearing the belt? instead of 1 lesbian scene it starts 2 masturbation scenes. that doesn't seem very logical to me :D

another question: why the fuck doesn't lesbian scenes work with the belt? i just startet a round of whoring and that stupid bitches bothering me to lick her cunts. can't she lick a pussy while wearing the belt? instead of 1 lesbian scene it starts 2 masturbation scenes. that doesn't seem very logical to me :D

This ruined the immersion a little for me too, but i dont blame Min for that. This mod use tags (like anal, oral and such) to filter the animations. Even if you manually disable the animations in the sexlab framework, you cant choose who is "giving" or "receiving" the action.

This ruined the immersion a little for me too, but i dont blame Min for that. This mod use tags (like anal, oral and such) to filter the animations. Even if you manually disable the animations in the sexlab framework, you cant choose who is "giving" or "receiving" the action.

i only wondered about that. i thought that lesbian scenes are oral tagged. what else should they be?