Ah! Then it must have been Puppet Master I suspect. That said, I just read that apparently safety load is causing issues similar to what I am experiencing. Most of the times when I crash is usually when I click on the map.

You can set up Safety Load so it only works during the load screens. I had an increase of crashes when I started using it but doing that pretty much got rid of the random crashes I had from it.

But does that mean that safety load will only work during the initial load, so I can still experience infinite loadings during gameplay?

Ah! Then it must have been Puppet Master I suspect. That said, I just read that apparently safety load is causing issues similar to what I am experiencing. Most of the times when I crash is usually when I click on the map.

You can set up Safety Load so it only works during the load screens. I had an increase of crashes when I started using it but doing that pretty much got rid of the random crashes I had from it.

But does that mean that safety load will only work during the initial load, so I can still experience infinite loadings during gameplay?

It works during any load screens just not during actual play.

First things first, let me say that this mod is absolutely amazing, Min. Your work is exceptional, and you ought to feel quite proud of it :D

The only issue I am having with it at all is that I don't seem to have any of the events happen when the cursed soulgem plugs are applied. I received them through the quest that starts in the college, and I seem to get other events without trouble (sleeping, sitting messages and what not). But no vibrating, or any drain effects. Admittedly, my character is new (only level 10 thus far), but I did try casting some of her higher mana-cost spells for a good hour to get an event to occur, and nothing seemed to happen.

Her arousal is currently at 100 (might that stop it, since any vibration may cause orgasm?), or is the more likely option that I did something dumb the culprit?

I'll attach my load order and papyrus logs, since those seem to really hep you when looking for issues... Lord knows I can't make heads or tails of the log :P

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
General Stores for Severin Manor.esp=1
HearthFireStores(GS).esp=1
LPSleep.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.0.esp=1
ArmoredCircletsDawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1
ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp=1
BoundArmors.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
DarkDiciple Standalone.esp=1
Davjes_SorceressArmor.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
BBLSmusic.esp=1
BBLS-Combined-BoM-HF+DB.esp=1
BBLSGeneralStoresbyNatilde.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
SkyrimWeightImprovement.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
DawnguardDawnbreaker_SunFireEd.esp=1
Improved Arvak (no spell change).esp=1
Isharas_MLLY_FEMALES.esp=1
NakedPotema.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
ajd_allowmultipleregift.esp=1
CandlelightToggle5.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
FormsEdit.esp=1
Enchanting ExtraEffect.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp=1
LunariRace.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
RND_Water-Patch.esp=1

I really do appreciate any help anyone can provide. Tried everything I know of that's ever fixed problems in the past (run FNIS tool, update SKSE, run BOSS... those sorts of things).

Thanks again, and keep up the great work! :D

Papyrus.0.log.7z

It works during any load screens just not during actual play.

Ohh! Well I'll try that option then, thanks!

First things first, let me say that this mod is absolutely amazing, Min. Your work is exceptional, and you ought to feel quite proud of it  :D

The only issue I am having with it at all is that I don't seem to have any of the events happen when the cursed soulgem plugs are applied. I received them through the quest that starts in the college, and I seem to get other events without trouble (sleeping, sitting messages and what not). But no vibrating, or any drain effects. Admittedly, my character is new (only level 10 thus far), but I did try casting some of her higher mana-cost spells for a good hour to get an event to occur, and nothing seemed to happen.

Her arousal is currently at 100 (might that stop it, since any vibration may cause orgasm?), or is the more likely option that I did something dumb the culprit?

I'll attach my load order and papyrus logs, since those seem to really hep you when looking for issues... Lord knows I can't make heads or tails of the log  :P

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
General Stores for Severin Manor.esp=1
HearthFireStores(GS).esp=1
LPSleep.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
vAutosaveManager.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Enhanced 3rd Person Camera V1.0.esp=1
ArmoredCircletsDawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1
ArmoredCircletsQuickFox.esp=1
BoundArmors.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
DarkDiciple Standalone.esp=1
Davjes_SorceressArmor.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
KKFur.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
zarias_restraints.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=1
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
BBLSmusic.esp=1
BBLS-Combined-BoM-HF+DB.esp=1
BBLSGeneralStoresbyNatilde.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
SkyrimWeightImprovement.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
DawnguardDawnbreaker_SunFireEd.esp=1
Improved Arvak (no spell change).esp=1
Isharas_MLLY_FEMALES.esp=1
NakedPotema.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
ajd_allowmultipleregift.esp=1
CandlelightToggle5.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
FormsEdit.esp=1
Enchanting ExtraEffect.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesLITE.esp=1
LunariRace.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
RND_Water-Patch.esp=1

I really do appreciate any help anyone can provide. Tried everything I know of that's ever fixed problems in the past (run FNIS tool, update SKSE, run BOSS... those sorts of things).

Thanks again, and keep up the great work!  :D

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the mod :).

Looks like the events system is functioning properly within your game, though I don't see any soulgem effects being started: What do you have the Effect probabilities set to? Also, just to confirm (I did read your post, just making sure) you -are- wearing either the cursed or standard soulgem plugs within this log, right?

Also, the OnCast event happens every time the player casts a spell: It will occur regardless of your arousal level, though it's strength will vary depending on the mana cost of the spell. I don't see it at all in this log, which brings me back to the previous question.

[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: OnUpdateGameTime()
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: ProcessEvents()
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 2. Next staggered update in 0.750000
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: PlayThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[Idle <DDZazHornyC (2C01B2AB)>],5)
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[Idle <DDZazHornyC (2C01B2AB)>])
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:30AM] [Zad]: EndThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[False, False])
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:30AM] [Zad]: ProcessEffects()

- What I actually would wish most for the mod right now would be more choice with the chastity belts.

I think they are really unaestethic and cover up way to much of my superpretty characters body which is a real big turn off. Some more models to chose from would be awesome.

- Also: I went to get the quest from the librar.. but its only a recipe so I can craft the devices? as soon as I put on on, I get the "quest" to get them off again. simply craft a key, or find one and get rid off it? Is that all thats to this quest?

In that case it seems very pointless and really misleading to me.. I got my hopes up to have some nice (even if its short) storyline to get rid of that thing =(

- I cant wait to see that post of yours =) im trying to figure out what the difference of the plugs is, and how I get the soul gem plugs to vibrate strong and make me cum. I had that once by accident, dont know what I did. When I cast I only get (mostly short) soft variant.

And I dont know if its a bug or intentional: but it seems you can stack the vibration time but rapid fireing spells. , I can even stack them, undress the chastity belt, get into another pose (or have sex with someone) and still get the nice vobrating sounds and moaning.

So dont you dare and change that !

Isn't that technically the point of chastity items? To cover those super pretty ladies' parts as to avoid temptation?

Ok, stupid me, I'm not talking about genitals here, im talking about that pretty stomach ;-)

I( will head over to the assets thread and ask nicely, hopefully enough ppl like to see their characters body and hopefully the modder has time and motivation to do that. since its kind of a major tun off point for me.

Also.. Cant wait for it to work with my follower :D

Aaand finally:

First things first, let me say that this mod is absolutely amazing, Min. Your work is exceptional, and you ought to feel quite proud of it :D

I had the same issue and found out its not a bug, but the default settings are so low, that any event happening is almost impossible.

Even when all the event functions are set to 100 and the polling interval to 0.50 there is rarely something happening without you causing it (like spellcasting / sitting)

Ok, thats not true, let me clarify that:

when you set everything to max there are a couple of things that happen ALL THE TIME: (minor spoilers)

- feeling lubricant on your leg

- chafing in the skin

- if arousal is to high you will (shortly) let your hands wander.

I never had anything else happen without me causing it. (only tried inflateable and soulgem plugs til now)

Even with me causing it there is very less variety (hopefully more will come), some more spoilers ahead:

- Soul Gem plug will vibrate, and even make you cum, depending on the strength of the spell you cast (this is the best part of the whole mod so far, and I would love to see that vibrating torture further enhanced and developed =)

- Inflateable plugs will inflate when sitting down or "bumping" into stuff though this seems to only yield a short moan and nothing more.

On that note, it's that time again: I'm taking new Periodic Event Submissions (I haven't forgotten about the ones you sent me UrbanSniper :P) Please include the following details with event submissions: Name of the event, Description of the event, and Chance of the event occurring (Along with any modifiers for the chance of this event: In Combat, Arousal modifications, etc. There are four arousal thresholds used by this mod: <25, <50, <75, and >=75).

Good to know! I love this mod, so I'm glad to see that it's not an issue with it :D! I'll have to check aroused then.

I believe the newer versions of Aroused are known to cause CTD's: I haven't updated myself just yet, for that reason.

The really latest Aroused version (2013-12-09) is (at least in my game) absolutely stable and doesn't cause problems at all.

The previous one (Dec 07) was dangerous.

Good to know! I love this mod, so I'm glad to see that it's not an issue with it :D! I'll have to check aroused then.

I believe the newer versions of Aroused are known to cause CTD's: I haven't updated myself just yet, for that reason.

The really latest Aroused version (2013-12-09) is (at least in my game) absolutely stable and doesn't cause problems at all.

The previous one (Dec 07) was dangerous.

Ah, good to know, thanks.

Just a stupid (maybe) question:

can I install ONLY the integrations.esp "without" the other quest esp? (I started a new game and, actually, I'm still not recognized as Dragonborn, so, I wish to activate the quest esp later, when I will have already discovered the dwemer ruins).

Yep, That will work  fine. Integration operates independently of Devious Deviants (The quest esp).

Hmm Im having two strange bugs:

1. I deleted the FTM mod, and still (again) get the item duplication and message spam bugs. I thougth those were only related to the FTM ?

2. The quest wont start for me. I opened the book case (used the console to unlock, got no clue how to find the key) took the chastity belt book (unseen) and actually left the library. I came back several in game days later to start the quest by talking to the orc, but he has no dialog option for said book =( Did I once again miss something?

1. I deleted the FTM mod, and still (again) get the item duplication and message spam bugs. I thougth those were only related to the FTM ?

2. The quest wont start for me. I opened the book case (used the console to unlock, got no clue how to find the key) took the chastity belt book (unseen) and actually left the library. I came back several in game days later to start the quest by talking to the orc, but he has no dialog option for said book =( Did I once again miss something?

1. Assuming you're playing through the same save, the NPC's that FTM added devices to are likely still wearing them (As part of their outfit). Does the patch I posted in #889 not fix the duplication issue for you? I've received reports of that issue occurring elsewhere (Users of Devious Regulations, for instance), so I'd just suggest running that patch until 2.5.6 is ready. 

2. The key should be on Urag's desk. 

Try dropping the book in front of Urag, and picking it back up?

The following command will manually start the quest (Though, it not automatically starting may indicate that something else is wrong):

startQuest zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

SetStage zaddForbiddenTomeQuest 10

the masturbation animation from the vibrating cursed plugs is a really funny feature but it's really annoying during fights. because they're vibrating even more when using magic, she always rubs her pussy in combat. that sucks :dodgy: i hope this will be changed.

EDIT: i just arrived at the marker (fahlbtharz, solstheim) for the third odd object that i should bring to zed, but it's not in the marked chest. :-/

What an interesting mod, kudos Min on putting this together.

Hope its okay to put down a list of ideas for this mod some simple others well it depends on what can and can't be done and if any of these go in a direction you do not wish to go in that is fine too.

The cursed plugs gave me an idea what if the longer you had them as they drain your willpower, what if the aim of them was to turn you into an obedient slave break you long term.

this has possibilities for the player I mean after the short quest for Urag would he just release you after his fun or would he put you back into the belt and keep you around for "fun".

Zed mentions about taking you on as his assistant how better to recruit new girls than with a custom training aid.

Soul crystals work quite well with this idea as a short piece of fiction that I scribbled down once involved a very nasty female vampire who would "take" girls with a soul gem strap on each orgasm of the victim drained 1/5th of there soul what was left was a toy and food source.

Ancient ruins dwemer artifacts, what if the mechanized denzins of these ruins got tired of all the biological invaders, it would be well within the realms of that lore, a device to pacify intruders and make them useful.

Then we move on to the idea of positive and negative reinforcement, yes keeping the person on the edge is a wonderful idea but at the same time unless you want a completely fruitloop in the brain victim you need to have some automatic system in place.

But what if the cursed plugs are part of a much more nefarious design, a trap from a long forgotten enemy or Daedra addict you to the use of them and then make you build more and find more victims thus creating an obedient slave army of worshipers or cultists.

Some of these ideas at least to me seem easy to impliment especially the Urag or Zed option of putting it back on you after the main quest is finished and use you as a plaything.

I love the idea of using it to turn someone into your companion and keep them in line.

So many naughty options.

I was having the same issue as you with the quest not starting. I tried manually starting the quest as suggested above but got stuck on the dialog. Turned out I didn't even have DD on my MCM so I am guessing it didn't initialize correctly on that save. I fixed it by turning off the two esps that come with DD integration and then loaded my game and waited a minute or so and then saved my game without them. Once I turned them back on and loaded the new save and waited in game 2 hours it added the mod to my MCM and the quest was working.

hey min, have you had any spare time to look for SD integration on the unequipping bug?

Take a look at my post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/?p=600348

This should allow for cross-compatability, at least with belts and plugs. Make sure you tick 'Limited Item Removal' in the config. I also highly recommend that you use this with the SD+ patch from skyrimLL discussed in the same thread. 

I love this mod, but it's to bad that the collars wont show on males and are not fitted for beastraces :(

Can you fix it pls?

Beastraces aren't a priority for either myself, or for Zadil, sorry. Male collars and such, eh? No reason we couldn't, though the belts / plugs are (obviously) male only for the time being. Will probably add male collars when we add other male items, sometime in the future.

the masturbation animation from the vibrating cursed plugs is a really funny feature but it's really annoying during fights. because they're vibrating even more when using magic, she always rubs her pussy in combat. that sucks :dodgy: i hope this will be changed.

EDIT: i just arrived at the marker (fahlbtharz, solstheim) for the third odd object that i should bring to zed, but it's not in the marked chest. :-/

You can turn off most of the vibration animations (All aside from Orgasm + Edging) by disabling the "Hardcore Effects" option in MCM.

Odd, I've never seen that issue.

Type the following in console:

sqv zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

Listed should be three variables named ItemToFetch1/2/3

player.additem ######## where ######## is the id returned by the aforementioned command.

What an interesting mod, kudos Min on putting this together.

So many naughty options.

Thanks for the feedback: We've got future content planned for Zed, after I finish up a project I'm already working on. :)

Mod is brilliant. No complain, only one question: How can I stop endless masturbation of my female PC when she wakes up without device. Animation just start and it goes on and on and can't be stopped through SL menu.

This mod will play an animation on wakeup if your character is sufficiently aroused, though there's no reason it should last indefinitely. There are other mods that play masturbation scenes on wakeup (Lovers Comfort, I think it was?) that could be the issue. Post a copy of your log, and we'll see what the cause is.

hey min, have you had any spare time to look for SD integration on the unequipping bug?

Hey Guyver, I have. It's not something that I can easily fix from this end. Jonjonzz has released a patch for SD that fixes the issue, though.

More fiction to share based on not only DD, but the Devious Regulations mod as well.  Managed to get this written up this morning.  Hope you all enjoy!

The Female Legionnaire Quandary

http://www.mediafire.com/view/chgyfh0il32cz6t/The%20Female%20Legionnaire%20Quandary.pdf

Very nice work, as always. :D

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the mod :).

Looks like the events system is functioning properly within your game, though I don't see any soulgem effects being started: What do you have the Effect probabilities set to? Also, just to confirm (I did read your post, just making sure) you -are- wearing either the cursed or standard soulgem plugs within this log, right?

Also, the OnCast event happens every time the player casts a spell: It will occur regardless of your arousal level, though it's strength will vary depending on the mana cost of the spell. I don't see it at all in this log, which brings me back to the previous question.

[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: OnUpdateGameTime()
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: ProcessEvents()
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 2. Next staggered update in 0.750000
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: PlayThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[Idle <DDZazHornyC (2C01B2AB)>],5)
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:25AM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[Idle <DDZazHornyC (2C01B2AB)>])
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:30AM] [Zad]: EndThirdPersonAnimation(Emma,[False, False])
[12/14/2013 - 12:22:30AM] [Zad]: ProcessEffects()

Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me ^.^

I have the drain-effect events at their default settings, but the vibration one I'd turned up to 100% to test if it was working...

I'll be honest though, I derped a bit and did that test before I'd enabled papyrus logging (i'd never needed it on before, had to look up how to enable it and everything :P)

For which plugs I've got, I'll put that in a spoiler so I don't ruin anything for people who haven't played that far in the quest yet:

It's the cursed soulgem plugs that Zad puts on you right after you first meet him at the dwemer ruin. Poor girls been wearing them for a while now, as she's just not strong enough for dwemer ruins yet.

I'll try and get a log that's got some spellcasting in it up tonight. Being new to this logging thing, I'm not certain how long I have to play before it creates a log at all :P

Edit: Just did a quick couple minutes and cast her highest mana-cost spells (29 mana and 49 mana). New log attached below.

Papyrus.0.log.7z

1. Assuming you're playing through the same save, the NPC's that FTM added devices to are likely still wearing them (As part of their outfit). Does the patch I posted in #889 not fix the duplication issue for you? I've received reports of that issue occurring elsewhere (Users of Devious Regulations, for instance), so I'd just suggest running that patch until 2.5.6 is ready. 

2. The key should be on Urag's desk. 

Try dropping the book in front of Urag, and picking it back up?

The following command will manually start the quest (Though, it not automatically starting may indicate that something else is wrong):

startQuest zaddForbiddenTomeQuest

SetStage zaddForbiddenTomeQuest 10

Oh right, thanks MIn.

The message and duplication bugs should cease once the belts from npc are gone (I remember reading somethign about one in game week?), completely forgot that

As for the quest, droping the book and picking it up worked, and the quest started normally. Couldnt figure out why I had the bug before.

*sigh* there are so many great things that could be done with this mod, I cant thank you guys for your work so far. Hoping to see more, cant wait :D