ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

how do i fix it my fnis is upto date i installed the latest version of this mod and got that error my fnis is 6.2 so i dont know whats going on

Hummm in this case I'm not sure what it could be. It's unlikely to be a DDi issue. Things have been working as intended for me since we started development and DDi doesn't even include boots anyways. They are all contained in the expansion plugin.

Hold onsies! I have an idea! Is your Expansion up to date? And if it is, do you use any kind of Devious Devices conversion to another body? All the relevant NiO data is contained within the meshes themselves, so if your boot meshes are missing it (for example because they're from an outdated conversion) this could be why the elevation effect isn't working for you.

You can easily check whether the files have the appropriate data strings by opening one of the problematic boot meshes in nifskope and looking for a NiStringExtraData entry labelled "SDTA". Like this one:

attachicon.gifSDTA.png

Worth a shot... the current version of DDx says 1.2.3 which is the same I have installed but I'll redownload it. Could it be from me going into bodyslide and editing the shoes to better fit my body there? Or maybe they updated it but didnt change the number...

Yup, now the boots work correctly and raise me up, but now my legs clip through. Wouldnt be an issue if they hid your legs like the armbinder hides your hands... so how do I fix this if I can't use body slide to change the shape? Do I need to go into the... nifscope thing you mentioned and add that information? Not sure how to do that, where do I get nifscope at?

Gameplayer's UUNP conversions (look for "Devious Corner" in downloads) are up to date. They have some minor issues but the HH data is included.

Hummm in this case I'm not sure what it could be. It's unlikely to be a DDi issue. Things have been working as intended for me since we started development and DDi doesn't even include boots anyways. They are all contained in the expansion plugin.

Hold onsies! I have an idea! Is your Expansion up to date? And if it is, do you use any kind of Devious Devices conversion to another body? All the relevant NiO data is contained within the meshes themselves, so if your boot meshes are missing it (for example because they're from an outdated conversion) this could be why the elevation effect isn't working for you.

You can easily check whether the files have the appropriate data strings by opening one of the problematic boot meshes in nifskope and looking for a NiStringExtraData entry labelled "SDTA". Like this one:

attachicon.gifSDTA.png

Worth a shot... the current version of DDx says 1.2.3 which is the same I have installed but I'll redownload it. Could it be from me going into bodyslide and editing the shoes to better fit my body there? Or maybe they updated it but didnt change the number...

Yup, now the boots work correctly and raise me up, but now my legs clip through. Wouldnt be an issue if they hid your legs like the armbinder hides your hands... so how do I fix this if I can't use body slide to change the shape? Do I need to go into the... nifscope thing you mentioned and add that information? Not sure how to do that, where do I get nifscope at?

Gameplayer's UUNP conversions (look for "Devious Corner" in downloads) are up to date. They have some minor issues but the HH data is included.

Hmm I dont use UUNP, Im using the CT77 that fits the "Remodeled Armor for CBBE" stuff. Id prolly need to know how to add the tag myself since I think only the boots need it. Would be less work than refitting all the items by hand myself.

I went to go check and see if there was an update... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1230-devious-devices-bodyslide-cbbe-ct77-body-tbbpintegrationexpansion/

but the last post from the author on the support topic was over a year ago... :/ yup might have to do it myself...

Hi, I really like the new Dark Fog blindfold mode, but I did have a few problems with it, and maybe a suggestion or two.

1. Initially, it seemed to function only intermittently, sometimes working and other times it would apply no visual effects at all. I eventually tracked this down to a problem with ConsoleUtil failing to load, so it's not your problem, but I thought I'd mention it here in case others were seeing it too. If you're having similar problems, you can make a file in the Skyrim EXE folder called ConsolePlugin.txt and it will log any errors from ConsoleUtil. I haven't found a workaround for this issue, but I did report it on the ConsoleUtil thread.

2. I noticed that if you change the blindfold mode TO Dark Fog while blindfolded, that the previous visual effect is not removed.

3. I finally figured out how the dark fog strength worked and I think that it is misleadingly named. It appears that the higher the value, the greater the visibility, which is opposite what you would expect from the name. I would suggest renaming it to "Dark Fog Distance" or "Dark Fog Visibility" or something similar.

4. Changing dark fog strength while blindfolded does not update the visual effect. This appears to be because the CameraState is not forced to change when the setting is changed (like what is done for the standard blindfold strength). Removing and re-equipping the blindfold is currently necessary to apply the new strength (or you could change modes, or even the standard blindfold strength, I think).

Ty then i guess is SMIM (static mesh improvement etc... its a standard mod for enhancing lightning but should only work in interiors and never in exteriors).

SMIM does not have any features that could cause this.

I think you are also mixing it to something else, because SMIM only changes item meshes and textures, not light conditions. Mods like Enhanced Light and FX would affect to light, not SMIM.

Ty then i guess is SMIM (static mesh improvement etc... its a standard mod for enhancing lightning but should only work in interiors and never in exteriors).

SMIM does not have any features that could cause this.

I think you are also mixing it to something else, because SMIM only changes item meshes and textures, not light conditions. Mods like Enhanced Light and FX would affect to light, not SMIM.

yep found the problem...

Between the various requirement chain for the new mod there was also enhancement light and fx... latest version cause that problem.

I rollbacked and everything went fine :D

yep found the problem...

Between the various requirement chain for the new mod there was also enhancement light and fx... latest version cause that problem.

I rollbacked and everything went fine biggrin.png

Good to hear. smile.png

I need to point out that I did not encounter this problem myself. I will try to see, if I can reproduce it. If I can, then perhaps I can also find away to avoid it.

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

how do i fix it my fnis is upto date i installed the latest version of this mod and got that error my fnis is 6.2 so i dont know whats going on

Having the same issue here... I have fnis 6.2 and the addon installed

Hey guys, does anybody of you know how to turn of the Devious devices boot sounds (It gives me headaches), any help would be great, thx :D

Browse the mod's files until you find the sound file that bothers you, note that file may be in another mod like DDA or Zaz. Regardless, once you find it all you need to do is replace it with an empty sound file instead.

@ Min

You got an instant place in my Euro 2016 Fantasy Football Team when you so deftly shimmied and sidestepped my question upstream as to when we might expect some fix to the current problem that there is with follower animations in 3.0beta, even if it might just be a 'sooner or later' hint.  It was truly worthy of Master Messi himself :shy:

But that was a while ago, and despite looking almost every day, we are still none the wiser :dodgy:

It's not earth shattering, I know, but might you be able, when you have a mo, to give us even a little clue, perhaps?  Or has the manager just told you to go and dribble around us at the corner flag? ;)

TIA

:P

Having the same issue here... I have fnis 6.2 and the addon installed

Fixed it, forgot how I did it though

@ Min

You got an instant place in my Euro 2016 Fantasy Football Team when you so deftly shimmied and sidestepped my question upstream as to when we might expect some fix to the current problem that there is with follower animations in 3.0beta, even if it might just be a 'sooner or later' hint.  It was truly worthy of Master Messi himself :shy:

But that was a while ago, and despite looking almost every day, we are still none the wiser :dodgy:

It's not earth shattering, I know, but might you be able, when you have a mo, to give us even a little clue, perhaps?  Or has the manager just told you to go and dribble around us at the corner flag? ;)

TIA

As a general rule of thumb, we will never give ETAs for anything. This bug has been noted and will be addressed in a future patch, rest assured. And its ETA is "When it's done!" :P

so i searched for this and found nothing and i'm kind of sick of looking for a solution so i'll just go ahead and post this here.

every time i try to run FNIS i get an "unhandled exception" and it won't compile. when i disable DD it works fine. FNIS starts with beastess, then goes to DD and then the error occurs. not sure what i'm doing wrong. pretty sure i have all the prerequisites...

it says "application -defined or object -defined error"

i use MO. i have not had any issues with fnis before. like, ever.

nevermind i'm an idiot. i didn't have the latest FNIS

@ Min

TIA

As a general rule of thumb, we will never give ETAs for anything. This bug has been noted and will be addressed in a future patch, rest assured. And its ETA is "When it's done!" :P

Thank you.  I shall be pleased to make sure that others know what I now know

;)

Whenever I use a plug, beads, whatever, the item slides out. I don't want to use a bulky chastity belt, and the plugs clearly work on their own. How do I disable the plug requirement?

It only checks once to determine if the plugs fall out, so you can insert them, equip a belt for a few seconds and then remove the belt. After that, the plugs will stay in on their own (assuming you waited long enough).

For whatever reason, it seems this mod is filtering the animations even though "Use Bound Animations" and "Preserve Aggressiveness" options are both disabled. The override option is Zaz is also disabled. 

Here is a log: http://pastebin.com/MmNZsAuW

Ok, I need to check this out.

I get this error in running FNIS for this mod:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Is there something I am missing?

I am pretty sure this error has nothing to do with DDI. At least I don't recognize the name.

I get this error in running FNIS for this mod:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Is there something I am missing?

I am pretty sure this error has nothing to do with DDI. At least I don't recognize the name.

that must be from a creator mod you installed but didnt install the animation files for it your missing the behavior files look for that mod

the dayelyte and mods using that animations save it make sure it has animations and behaviors to fix it :)

Seeking advice on scripting - Equip devious device etc.

I'm working on my first mod. Among other things, I've converted an item to be a new devious device and it's working well.

Now I'm looking into both Devious Integration and ZaZ Animation Pack API info, trying to determine how to script, starting with equipping of my new device (or any device etc).

I've not been able to find example scripts, or a beginners guide for DD or ZaZ related scripting. For me, if no basic guide, the best is when I can find similar scripts in someone's mod. Not found any yet (only checked Deviously Cursed Loot but I'm not aware of source being available for it?).

Part of the challenge is that there are many possibilities, and I'm not sure best place to start, such as use ZaZ or use DD. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such guide/tutorial/sample code?

---------

If there's a better place to be posting DD modder questions please let me know.

This is my first post although I've been stalking Lovers Lab for a few years. I wanted to start a new topic but cannot. What's the requirement to be able to start new topics in these forums?

Edited by VirginMarie

Seeking advice on scripting - Equip devious device etc.

I'm working on my first mod. Among other things, I've converted an item to be a new devious device and it's working well.

Now I'm looking into both Devious Integration and ZaZ Animation Pack API info, trying to determine how to script, starting with equipping of my new device (or any device etc).

I've not been able to find example scripts, or a beginners guide for DD or ZaZ related scripting. For me, if no basic guide, the best is when I can find similar scripts in someone's mod. Not found any yet (only checked Deviously Cursed Loot but I'm not aware of source being available for it?).

Part of the challenge is that there are many possibilities, and I'm not sure best place to start, such as use ZaZ or use DD. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such guide/tutorial/sample code?

---------

If there's a better place to be posting DD modder questions please let me know.

This is my first post although I've been stalking Lovers Lab for a few years. I wanted to start a new topic but cannot. What's the requirement to be able to start new topics in these forums?

About the posts.

You need about 5 posts to start a topic i think.