Found 2 little bugs:

1) with yoke, free camera won t work any more

2) probably already discussed: in combat with an armbinder, walking return arms (wuthout hands) in combat position.

Arms should not break out of the armbinder when walking, works fine for me. Are you sure you're using the latest FNIS with the addon?

Which yoke did you use? I have no issues with the DDi/DDx yoke, but the steel yoke from DCUR won't let me enter first person or free camera for very long.

I have try the v3 with devious equip. The armbinder combat work.

I know that there is only the armbinder that be concern by combat. But it s affect the yoke and the iron/gold wrist comportement. You can can attack and the binding animation is breaking.

Secondary then the PC run, no probleme with armbinder, but yoke and iron/gold wrist have the binding animation break.

As stated above, yokes are handled in the new system (as well as armbinders). Verify that you have the problem with the yokes provided by Integration. If you do not, then the problem lies with the other mod's yoke.

Thx for your answer.

Maybe the yoke provide from zaz package, because I have test with the "gold Yoke". So the new DDi affect only items from DDa and DDx ?

And for iron wrist ? if it's coming from the zaz package too, it's the same problem ?

PS: sorry for my english... french speaker ^^!

Right, the new system will only apply to items that are "Devious". Items from other mods will not gain the benefit of it.

I have make another test.

Arms position in armbinder and yoke are broken if PC in in combat mod and walk (hand are like hand to hand combat pose) and return in position when you stop walking.

equip with Iron wrist don t work. When you attack with it the hand binding is broken, and hand are no longer in back. And all system is brocken too, because if I remove iron wrist with DD equip, and remplace by armbinder combat doesn t work.

You didn't follow the upgrade instructions - Reinstall both FNIS and the addon.
Aahh!!!! A new FNIS file !!! I didn'the saw him.... OK! I install it and make another test :)

Well I didn't read this problem in here. When I did the update my character assumed the position like she was wearing an a yoke that she did not have on before the install so any idea what might cause this problem.

I noticed this and assumed it was due to also running FNIS Sexy Move.  As soon as I reset the animations to defaults in Sexy Move, the yoke animation went away and I could put Sexy Move back to how I had it.

But I suspect anything that resets animations in a similar way might fix it.

Thanks for the help found that by resetting the animation in FNIS PCEA2 fixed the problem too. There is an option to do so in the MCM for the mod in case anyone else has this problem.

Found 2 little bugs:

2) probably already discussed: in combat with an armbinder, walking return arms (wuthout hands) in combat position.

Arms should not break out of the armbinder when walking, works fine for me. Are you sure you're using the latest FNIS with the addon?

Which yoke did you use? I have no issues with the DDi/DDx yoke, but the steel yoke from DCUR won't let me enter first person or free camera for very long.

i used steel yoke from dcur so i need to post on dcur i guess... didn t try the other.

For the fnis thing should i install the addon? i use only fnis behavior and fnis creatures.

If i have to install the addon should i also enable some different checkbox when running fnis+addon?

So when I equip a chastity belt from the Assets.esm it appeares in my Sexlab-strip section, but when I equip the belt it does not give me any text, suggesting that i equip it and such, and it does not deny me from doing my thing. If I equip a belt from the intergration.esm I get the text suggesting im equipping it. When i enter animations with some one (NPC and PC) i do not get any animations for pleasure down below, it's working!, BUT! the item does not appear in my sexlab-strip section, meaning it's not counted as an equipable item??? Aaaaand when I start an animation where only I pleasure myself im able to do the deal, it does NOT deny me.

Now here is where it get wierd. Im able to get that animation with text saying that "not a single finger may slip into the belt" etc, but I only get it when i use the sexlab-spell "irrisitable" in the following order (NPC-NPC-PC) only in this occation will my char suddenly glitch out of the threesome before starting to do the animation "DD-Belted Solo". What is going oooon! XD

Papyrus and modlist/load order thingy below

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

ound 2 little bugs:

i used steel yoke from dcur so i need to post on dcur i guess... didn t try the other.

For the fnis thing should i install the addon? i use only fnis behavior and fnis creatures.

If i have to install the addon should i also enable some different checkbox when running fnis+addon?

I don't recall a checkbox being required.

I installed both the patch and the addon, just to be sure.

I'm 75% sure it was the patch and not the addon, but the author re-uploaded the fix with the same name as an older file without updating the discription, so the fact that neither description matches the nature of the fix leaves the nature of both obscured. My poor memory remembers Min saying it was the patch, but the word "Addon" kept getting used, I thought I remembered a template file labeled abc_someting being in the beta for the patch, but no files match that name system when you look in either the patch or the addon, but the addon has some template files while the patch only has the main executable...

Going to sleep, headache.

i noticed that my character's jogging animation is changed and since it happened when i installed the beta update, i assume this mod adds new animations other than the bound fighting animations which are in the change log. I've tried reinstalling the xp32 package which has the jog i prefer but this didn't fix it. The only DD device my character is currently wearing is a collar from Maria Eden. Is there a way to prevent integration from changing running animations? 

Yes, we're using new offset animations when you are wearing wrist restraints (armbinder, yoke, shackles). They should get used only when you are bound, though.

How is that intended to work if you are using a mod like FNIS sexy move http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/? that changes the default walk/run animation?

When i first saw my pc walking differently i assumed that my sexy move setting had been amended (didnt see this change when i glimpsed through the change log) and when i went back and re-selected the walk/run i like in the sexy move MCM it seems to have overriden whatever ddi is now trying as my pc is still wearing the same restraints but is using the fnis sexy move walk again

If it is going to be like when two mods scaling a character body fights (one wants scaled belly and one wants unscaled so you flick between the two constantly) a mcm toggle might be a good idea

So when I equip a chastity belt from the Assets.esm it appeares in my Sexlab-strip section, but when I equip the belt it does not give me any text, suggesting that i equip it and such, and it does not deny me from doing my thing. If I equip a belt from the intergration.esm I get the text suggesting im equipping it. When i enter animations with some one (NPC and PC) i do not get any animations for pleasure down below, it's working!, BUT! the item does not appear in my sexlab-strip section, meaning it's not counted as an equipable item??? Aaaaand when I start an animation where only I pleasure myself im able to do the deal, it does NOT deny me.

Now here is where it get wierd. Im able to get that animation with text saying that "not a single finger may slip into the belt" etc, but I only get it when i use the sexlab-spell "irrisitable" in the following order (NPC-NPC-PC) only in this occation will my char suddenly glitch out of the threesome before starting to do the animation "DD-Belted Solo". What is going oooon! XD

The DDa version doesn't have functionality.

The DDi version, does let you try to mastrubate.

But it should say that it was futile after the animation.

Also, a chastity belt can't be stripped with sexlab.

As for the threesome, you can't actually do it since you are wearing a belt.

So it will switch to an animation you can use, which is the solo one.

So, does anyone know how to install the FNIS add-on in Mod Organizer? It tells me "No game data on top level", and I can't figure out how to fix that. Normally I just keep right clicking files and choosing "set data directory" until it works or I see a file labeled data to set immediately, but that doesn't seem to work with this. The FNIS page on the Nexus says that he won't provide support for Mod Organizer users as FNIS does not work with it, but I have a hard time believing that. And I REALLY don't want to go back to NMM after seeing just how much more useful MO is.

As I recall, you can tell MO to ignore the error, and go ahead and install.  You might then want to check to see if you have a FNIS.exe in Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS.

The follow the instructions at this link to be able to run it under MO: http://wiki.step-project.com/Fores_New_Idles_in_Skyrim#Recommendations

The instructions there say to check the Skeleton Arm fix box under available patches, but if you're using mods from LL you'll need to check the gender box also.

In case you are still having trouble, in MO the addon needs to overwrite FNIS 6.2.  Make sure that you copy the L/H pane name that you have used when you installed FNIS 6.2, and when installing the addon, paste that name into the mod name box on the pop up window,  Select the 'Manual' install option as usual, make sure that you set the data directory properly, and then click install.  When prompted with 'merge' or 'replace', select 'merge'

But if I were you, I would redownload and reinstall FNIS 6.2 first, as recommended by the mod authors,  When told it's already downloaded, select the 'download again' option, and you'll get it appearing again with a different name in the R/H pane - normally mod name preceded by '1- '.  Use the same procedure as above to install this second download, but this time use the 'replace' option on install, and afterwards merge in the addon

Then run FNIS as usual from within MO and either overwrite your gaome's existing user generated FNIS profile, or create a fresh one if ytou want to maintain the old one as well

Hope that helps

So what should I do? To make it perfect?

ound 2 little bugs:

I don't recall a checkbox being required.

I installed both the patch and the addon, just to be sure.

I'm 75% sure it was the patch and not the addon, but the author re-uploaded the fix with the same name as an older file without updating the discription, so the fact that neither description matches the nature of the fix leaves the nature of both obscured. My poor memory remembers Min saying it was the patch, but the word "Addon" kept getting used, I thought I remembered a template file labeled abc_someting being in the beta for the patch, but no files match that name system when you look in either the patch or the addon, but the addon has some template files while the patch only has the main executable...

Going to sleep, headache.

ow sorry for the headahce ...if you happen to have time Tomorrow, would be good knowing wich patch to add.

Afaik there is only a fix with a big red warning to not be installed unless the window fails to appear and its not my case >.<

Also would be useful to write it in the requirements of the mod.

It all works as intended.

What do you mean when you say you want it perfect?

Like Comrade Lokomootje, I'm not really sure what you're asking.

The assets version of a device should never be equipped. You shouldn't ever even get your hands on it, and presumably you used the console or a mod like the add item menu to get one. Although you can equip them, they don't function as a "device." They are there as a resource for other mods - including integration - to use to make their own devices, which do function properly. Integration devices won't show in sexlab strip options because they have the sexlab no-strip keyword. Sexlab will never strip them, and the option to change that will never appear. This is working as intended.

If you are wearing a proper integration chastity belt then vaginal sex is off limits to you, anal also if wearing a full belt. It will prevent you from getting involved in those kinds of animations. Again, this is as intended.

The one thing you mentioned that sounds like it might not be working is that you seem to be able to masturbate while wearing a proper integration chastity belt. If you did that and were able to climax then something is indeed wrong. If you did that and got the message that you couldn't make it then everything is working as it should.

What I mean is that My char can plaeasure herself when she is alone. The DD-Belted solo animations, won't play when im alone. Thats what frustraiting me. T_T

Like Comrade Lokomootje, I'm not really sure what you're asking.

The assets version of a device should never be equipped. You shouldn't ever even get your hands on it, and presumably you used the console or a mod like the add item menu to get one. Although you can equip them, they don't function as a "device." They are there as a resource for other mods - including integration - to use to make their own devices, which do function properly. Integration devices won't show in sexlab strip options because they have the sexlab no-strip keyword. Sexlab will never strip them, and the option to change that will never appear. This is working as intended.

If you are wearing a proper integration chastity belt then vaginal sex is off limits to you, anal also if wearing a full belt. It will prevent you from getting involved in those kinds of animations. Again, this is as intended.

The one thing you mentioned that sounds like it might not be working is that you seem to be able to masturbate while wearing a proper integration chastity belt. If you did that and were able to climax then something is indeed wrong. If you did that and got the message that you couldn't make it then everything is working as it should.

Thank you so much for clearing that up, ive been wondering for so long how these things are supposed to function, thanks!!

Yes indeed im fully able to masturbate while wearing a full belt. I posted this problem a couple of months back, but no answer came to the rescue.

What I mean is that My char can plaeasure herself when she is alone. The DD-Belted solo animations, won't play when im alone. Thats what frustraiting me. T_T

Oh, that's what you meant.

You can use SexLab aroused to trigger mastrubation.

Try holding N for 5 seconds and she will attemt to mastrubate.

Ah, you updated your post above.

Try reinstalling DDi.

I guess that its the button that tells you how aroused you are, ive switched its location, but even so. Im fully able to masturbate, normal sexlab animations, climax, squirt etc.

I guess that its the button that tells you how aroused you are, ive switched its location, but even so. Im fully able to masturbate, normal sexlab animations, climax, squirt etc.

Yea, if you hold it for long enough, you'll mastrubate.

Try reinstalling DDi.

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ok it's been reinstalled, now il just run FNIS and try it?

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ok it's been reinstalled, now il just run FNIS and try it?

You shouldn't have to because you haven't changed or added any animtaions.

But it can't hurt to run it again.

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ive done so now, still able to masterbate when im on my own. I don't even get messages saying its futile.

Got a bit of an issue with bound combat with an armbinder, my PC takes her fists out after a kick while running. 

I have tried with and without combat mods, PCEA2 (Generating a new FNISforUsers each time)

Thanks for the update btw :D

Loadorder

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Campfire.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

JSwords.esm

Heels Sound.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Devious Attributes.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

ScocLB.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp

Cutting Room Floor.esp

LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp

3DNPC.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp

WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp

WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp

WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esp

WARZONES - DLC - Assault Attack.esp

Immersive Jewelry.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

Thieves Guild Redone.esp

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp

Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp

NoBlur.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp

SkyUI.esp

Potions.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp

imp_helm_legend.esp

AHZmoreHUD.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

AdditionalMusicProjectReplacer.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Point The Way.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp

Cloaks.esp

More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp

DBM_MoreInterestingLoot_Patch.esp

DBM_IWIA_Patch.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Frostfall.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp

DeviousMagic.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

Grimy_Skill_Expansions.esp

SeniorsWearVanilla.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

Enchanted Devious Devices.esp

TradeBarter.esp

Better Vampires.esp

Vampirelordroyal.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp

CRF_LotB_Patch.esp

iNeed.esp

BlockSparkles.esp

LevelersTower.esp

Dark Envoy.esp

Drow Armor Set.esp

Imaginator BETA.esp

7bUNP - LadyTemplar.esp

ABT - Kevkas All-in-One.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

Emfy Cleric Robes.esp

Seraphim - LadyTemplar.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

DynamicStealth.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp

Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

AsharaElvenKnight.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

BVFE_Serana.esp

BVandRB_Formlist.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

Brows.esp

Chaperonin's Reuse.esp

CiriOutfit.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp

DW.esp

DarkManeuvers.esp

DarkStandalone.esp

Dawnguard - Join As A Vampire.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

DemonHunterV2armor.esp

DemonHunter_Scarf.esp

Differently Ebony.esp

ElementalArrows.esp

Elemental_Dragons.esp

EnchantedArsenal.esp

FISS.esp

FNIS.esp

Succubus_CBBEByNausicaa.esp

TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp

FNISspells.esp

FS_UltimateAssortment.esp

Footprints.esp

Forbidden Ebony Armor.esp

GagSFX.esp

Grimy Utilities Interface.esp

Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp

Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp

HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp

K2 HDT Boots - AMB Variants.esp

K2 HDT Boots.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

Merta Black Rose Armor.esp

Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp

No More Glowing Edges.esp

Northgirl.esp

Predator Vision.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Real Roads.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp

SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp

SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

Sayaka_Suit.esp

ScarletDawnArmor.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkinTight.esp

Smoking Torches.esp

RandomIdleAnimation.esp

TERA Weapons.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

VindictusDevilHunter.esp

VioLens.esp

Warmonger Armory DLC - Beast Race Patch.esp

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

Zipsuit.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

iHUD.esp

msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp

yurica_slayer [HDT].esp

XPMSE.esp

Angeli Devious Expansion.esp

Vivid Weathers.esp

Celes Nightingale Armor.esp

Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp

Dual Hand Combo Hotkeys.esp

DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Addon.esp

DBM_CCOR_patch.esp

Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp

QuickLight.esp

Deadly Wenches.esp

Deadly Wenches - CBBE Tera Armors Always-.esp

Deadly Wenches -Tera Weapons-.esp

Moar Deadly Wenches.esp

FalmerBikini.esp

Hateful Wenches.esp

Forgotten Wenches.esp

aradia_latex.esp

Shocky500.esp

SGS.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

TES5MergePatch.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ive done so now, still able to masterbate when im on my own. I don't even get messages saying its futile.

Ok so it didn't work, but I wanted to play anyway. Suddenly after fast travelling i got a message saying "A fatal error has occurred with your istallation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain." What to do?

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ok so it didn't work, but I wanted to play anyway. Suddenly after fast travelling i got a message saying "A fatal error has occurred with your istallation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain." What to do?

Have you tried the chastity belt on a new save?

It could also be a bad save.