This is a playthrough in which I used Fnis 6.2 right from the beginning. Is the file FNIS Behavior V6_2 Add-on1 required? If it is, how is it to be installed on Mod Organizer?

Just install it with same name than FNIS and select Merge from options.

I have merged it with Fnis now, whereas before, I put it below Fnis. But it hasn't solved the problems I'm having with the armbinder.

I have all the requirements installed, using all the latest versions. I've even started a new game, but with the same problems.

As I suggested previously, you're going to need to post your full log (not a partial) so that we can see what is causing the animation numbers to be 0.

Ok, so I started the game, put on the armbinder, and quit. 

Here's the complete log:

<snip>

Yup, it is as I suspected:

[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: DeviousDevices prefix: abc
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:44
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:6
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:34
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:33
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:35
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:51
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:18
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:8
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:52
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:48
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:11
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:10
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:12
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:0

As I said previously, several of our testers encounterd this same problem during development, and resolved it by completely cleaning out all fnis related files, then reinstalling fnis.

It's worth noting that you have the same problem with XPMSE's alternate animations in your log.

[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: XPMSE prefix: xpe

This is a playthrough in which I used Fnis 6.2 right from the beginning. Is the file FNIS Behavior V6_2 Add-on1 required? If it is, how is it to be installed on Mod Organizer?

Just install it with same name than FNIS and select Merge from options.

I have merged it with Fnis now, whereas before, I put it below Fnis. But it hasn't solved the problems I'm having with the armbinder.

I have all the requirements installed, using all the latest versions. I've even started a new game, but with the same problems.

As I suggested previously, you're going to need to post your full log (not a partial) so that we can see what is causing the animation numbers to be 0.

Ok, so I started the game, put on the armbinder, and quit. 

Here's the complete log:

<snip>

[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: DeviousDevices prefix: abc
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:44
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:6
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:34
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:33
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:35
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:51
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:18
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:8
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:52
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:48
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:11
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:10
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:12
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:0

As I said previously, several of our testers encounterd this same problem during development, and resolved it by completely cleaning out all fnis related files, then reinstalling fnis.

It's worth noting that you have the same problem with XPMSE's alternate animations in your log.

[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: XPMSE prefix: xpe

Thanks for the diagnosis. So, what am I supposed to do to clean out fnis related files? I'm assuming it involves using a cleaner to clean up the save game file?

Thanks for the diagnosis. So, what am I supposed to do to clean out fnis related files? I'm assuming it involves using a cleaner to clean up the save game file?

No. Delete all files that comprise fnis (or were generated by fnis), then reinstall the latest FNIS + the add-on. Rerun FNIS when this is done. You likely have some crud left-over from a previous install of FNIS that is preventing the proper generation of the alternate animations.

No. Delete all files that comprise fnis (or were generated by fnis), then reinstall the latest FNIS + the add-on. Rerun FNIS when this is done. You likely have some crud left-over from a previous install of FNIS that is preventing the proper generation of the alternate animations.

Since I'm using Mod Organizer, I couldn't understand how there would be left-overs from older FNIS at first. It took me a while to realise that before I started using MO, I used Nexus Mod Manager, which installed those files directly into the Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Data folders, and when I switched over to MO, I left those files there.

Anyway, I did as you suggested - removed all those FNIS files that were in the Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Data folders, removed all FNIS mods from the left hand pane of MO, reinstalled the FNIS mods and the add-on, and ran FNIS Generator. I then did a test and the arms stayed in the armbinders now.

I'm hoping that that's a sign that those errors are now behind me.

Thanks for helping me sort this out!

Since I'm using Mod Organizer, I couldn't understand how there would be left-overs from older FNIS at first. It took me a while to realise that before I started using MO, I used Nexus Mod Manager, which installed those files directly into the Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Data folders, and when I switched over to MO, I left those files there.

Anyway, I did as you suggested - removed all those FNIS files that were in the Steam/SteamApps/Common/Skyrim/Data folders, removed all FNIS mods from the left hand pane of MO, reinstalled the FNIS mods and the add-on, and ran FNIS Generator. I then did a test and the arms stayed in the armbinders now.

I'm hoping that that's a sign that those errors are now behind me.

Thanks for helping me sort this out!

Output data from tools is indeed stored in to Overwrite. That should always be clean. It is recommended to move output data to separate folders from Overwrite. You may find chapter 3 of the following post useful, if you are not entirely sure how to do this.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Looking for some help for making a Custom Key work for my Devious Devices.

In my mod (link in signature), I've released new devious devices, but released set for standard keys for now since I could not get the custom to work.

For custom, I created a new key "Virgin Restrains Key". Placed that in the device key property of the Inventory item. I could not see anything else I need to do.

What I found is that this randomly worked, but could not find a pattern as to when it would not work. Was mostly not working. When not working, even though I've got the property set explained (also see attached screen shot), it would require that I use the standard key. I've tried this for all my device types... chastity belt, leg, arm, collar, and nipple pierc.

Papyrus log included. For this log, I:

1. setup the Virgin Chasity Strap On and Virgin Collar as in the attached picture (Device Key property = Virgin Restraints Key).
  2. Loaded game, player already wearing the two above devices
  3. Used console to add Virgin Restraints Key
  4. Attempted to remove both devices. Menu was not showing option of using key - so could not remove
  5. Used console to add Restraints Key - then successfully removed the collar (why is it using the Restraints key?)
  6. Used console to add Chastity Key - then successfully removed the Chastity Strap On (why is it allowing me to use the chastity key instead of the custom key?)

Is there something I'm missing that I need to do?

post-1196286-0-06812300-1464311213_thumb.png

Papyrus.0.log

In my mod (link in signature), I've released new devious devices, but released set for standard keys for now since I could not get the custom to work.

For custom, I created a new key "Virgin Restrains Key". Placed that in the device key property of the Inventory item. I could not see anything else I need to do.

What I found is that this randomly worked, but could not find a pattern as to when it would not work. Was mostly not working. When not working, even though I've got the property set explained (also see attached screen shot), it would require that I use the standard key. I've tried this for all my device types... chastity belt, leg, arm, collar, and nipple pierc.

1. setup the Virgin Chasity Strap On and Virgin Collar as in the attached picture (Device Key property = Virgin Restraints Key).
  4. Attempted to remove both devices. Menu was not showing option of using key - so could not remove
  5. Used console to add Restraints Key - then successfully removed the collar (why is it using the Restraints key?)
  6. Used console to add Chastity Key - then successfully removed the Chastity Strap On (why is it allowing me to use the chastity key instead of the custom key?)

attachicon.gifCustom Key.PNG

Firstly, congratulations on the release of your mod. I have invited you to the development thread, so that you may be apprised of upcoming releases / changes.

Secondly, did you attach the restraints-key and chastity-key keywords (I can't open up the CK right now to check exactly what it was called) to your "Virgin Restraints/Chastity Key(s)"? The dialogue boxes for removing devices utilize that keyword to determine whether or not they should show the "Remove device with key" option.

Firstly, congratulations on the release of your mod. I have invited you to the development thread, so that you may be apprised of upcoming releases / changes.

Secondly, did you attach the restraints-key and chastity-key keywords (I can't open up the CK right now to check exactly what it was called) to your "Virgin Restraints/Chastity Key(s)"? The dialogue boxes for removing devices utilize that keyword to determine whether or not they should show the "Remove device with key" option.

You nailed it I think. I've done a fast test and that worked... being, that I needed to add the keywords for my new key. Since I'm trying to have one key "Virgin Restraints Key" work for my complete set of devices, I've set it up now with keyword for each device type I use... chastity, restraint, and tool (So I have one key with 3 keywords which hopefully will work for all my devices). I will need to test this more fully.

You nailed it I think. I've done a fast test and that worked... being, that I needed to add the keywords for my new key. Since I'm trying to have one key "Virgin Restraints Key" work for my complete set of devices, I've set it up now with keyword for each device type I use... chastity, restraint, and tool (So I have one key with 3 keywords which hopefully will work for all my devices). I will need to test this more fully.

That should work fine - all that the framework cares about are the keywords, and the key property.

Hi Min.  It looks like SelectValidAnimations() in zadBQ00.psc has a compatibility problem with estrus events.  Had an event fire when looting a chest and it seems like SelectValidAnimations() cancelled it and replaced it with a masturbation event:

[05/27/2016 - 10:10:48PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Estrus,Ooze, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[...]
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:53PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitAnal TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitVaginal TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitBoobs False
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitOral TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: NoBindings TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: IsCreatureAnim TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: UsingArmbinder False
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: UsingYoke False
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Total actors: 1. Participating Actors: 1. Animation: Ooze Creature
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting masturbation animation.
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Solo,, TagsSuppressed=M,Boobjob,Yoke,Armbinder, RequireAll=TRUE)
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with number of actors: 1
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with tag string: Solo,
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with suppress string: M,Boobjob,Yoke,Armbinder
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Overriding animations.

Traced through the code and based on the log statements that got hit, I think that IsValidAnimation() bailed returned false from the Estrus check so then SelectValidAnimation() saw there was just one actor and replaced the animation.  I think maybe the Estrus check in IsValidAnimation() should move up to the first check (if animHasTag("DeviousDevice")) so that DDi just gives up and accepts any Estrus event that was picked?

Would it be possible to get some options regarding gag talk? Gags are fun and it makes sense that people would have trouble understanding the intent behind the distressed Mmph! noises, but playability is also important. When you end up with both a gag and an armbinder, the process of getting rid of said things becomes an ordeal for the player.

First the 'binder. Everyone and their granny feels the need to quip about fun, with a good possibility of them deciding I'm no fun for not enjoying it, which means starting the dialogue again, getting the same quip and possibly rinse & repeat. Although I can appreciate the effort and creativity that went into writing the gagged dialogue lines, slogging through sweetrolls and slap you where?! repeatedly just to end up with "Sorry, I couldn't quite understand the last part. Could you try again?" gets old pretty fast.

A checkbox to bypass the gag talk entirely for those moments when you've had enough would be a nice addition.

Hi. im using the blades and falmer bikini armors found on the nexus wich is made up by multiple pieces. When I equipped some of the lower body pieces they went invisible so I turned off all "under body" items in the devices underneath tab and the pieces were visible once again, HOWEVER. Something fishy happens when I equip a bikini top the bikini thong gets switched out with the top. In oter words I cannot wear bot of them at the same time! I checked the devices underneath tab again, but everything is "disabled/ nothing underneath". Any guesses???

Hi. im using the blades and falmer bikini armors found on the nexus wich is made up by multiple pieces. When I equipped some of the lower body pieces they went invisible so I turned off all "under body" items in the devices underneath tab and the pieces were visible once again, HOWEVER. Something fishy happens when I equip a bikini top the bikini thong gets switched out with the top. In oter words I cannot wear bot of them at the same time! I checked the devices underneath tab again, but everything is "disabled/ nothing underneath". Any guesses???

Schlongs of Skyrim? If you use it, equip the bikini top, go into the SOS MCM and on the player page set the top as revealing. As far as I remember the bikini thongs from those mods use the SOS slot (52) and SOS hides anything in 52 when you wear a body slot (32) armour.

Schlongs of Skyrim? If you use it, equip the bikini top, go into the SOS MCM and on the player page set the top as revealing. As far as I remember the bikini thongs from those mods use the SOS slot (52) and SOS hides anything in 52 when you wear a body slot (32) armour.

Thanks, that worked :P

Would it be possible to get some options regarding gag talk? Gags are fun and it makes sense that people would have trouble understanding the intent behind the distressed Mmph! noises, but playability is also important. When you end up with both a gag and an armbinder, the process of getting rid of said things becomes an ordeal for the player.

First the 'binder. Everyone and their granny feels the need to quip about fun, with a good possibility of them deciding I'm no fun for not enjoying it, which means starting the dialogue again, getting the same quip and possibly rinse & repeat. Although I can appreciate the effort and creativity that went into writing the gagged dialogue lines, slogging through sweetrolls and slap you where?! repeatedly just to end up with "Sorry, I couldn't quite understand the last part. Could you try again?" gets old pretty fast.

A checkbox to bypass the gag talk entirely for those moments when you've had enough would be a nice addition.

Shameless plug, but Cursed Loot has an alternative gag talk system you get through with 3 clicks every time and never have to restart more than one time. Its downside is that people might misunderstand you...

Hi Min.  It looks like SelectValidAnimations() in zadBQ00.psc has a compatibility problem with estrus events.  Had an event fire when looting a chest and it seems like SelectValidAnimations() cancelled it and replaced it with a masturbation event:

[05/27/2016 - 10:10:48PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Estrus,Ooze, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[...]
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:53PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitAnal TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitVaginal TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitBoobs False
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: PermitOral TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: NoBindings TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: IsCreatureAnim TRUE
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: UsingArmbinder False
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: UsingYoke False
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Total actors: 1. Participating Actors: 1. Animation: Ooze Creature
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting masturbation animation.
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Solo,, TagsSuppressed=M,Boobjob,Yoke,Armbinder, RequireAll=TRUE)
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with number of actors: 1
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with tag string: Solo,
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Selecting SexLab animations with suppress string: M,Boobjob,Yoke,Armbinder
[05/27/2016 - 10:10:54PM] [Zad]: Overriding animations.

Traced through the code and based on the log statements that got hit, I think that IsValidAnimation() bailed returned false from the Estrus check so then SelectValidAnimation() saw there was just one actor and replaced the animation.  I think maybe the Estrus check in IsValidAnimation() should move up to the first check (if animHasTag("DeviousDevice")) so that DDi just gives up and accepts any Estrus event that was picked?

Thanks, will look in to it.

You can disable the gag dialogue (reenabling normal dialogue) by running the console command "stopquest zadGagQuest". You can reenable the gag dialogue via "startquest zadGagQuest".

Thank you, Min. That'll quench any desire to go around flipping tables.

Kimy, it's not all that shameless a plug, 'cause I suspect you wrote the integrated gag talk. At least it looks like your writing. I've tried DCL a couple of times with a lot of versions in between and while the mod has grown and become much more advanced in every way, the fact remains it's just not for me. You like things light and playful, I prefer dark and nasty. I want to resist and struggle, whereas your aggressors just "autohit" and do their thing as though the PC wasn't an armed killer. Anyhow, that's kinda sorta offtopic.

Could someone provide me a screenshot of what's the game supposed to look like when you're wearing a blindfold in third person (version 3.0) ?  I've many mods I suspect to modify it but I'm not sure what the 3.0 updates does...

Also, though I think other people noticed it, when I'm wearing an armbinder and I get on the floor because of chains or boots, my arms aren't put back in the armbinder.

Hey there, having problems starting the forbidden time quest, if I read the book and take it Urag just doesn't do anything, and I don't get an option to ask him about it. Are there requirements for having reached a certain point in a questline or could it be something else?

Hey there, having problems starting the forbidden time quest, if I read the book and take it Urag just doesn't do anything, and I don't get an option to ask him about it. Are there requirements for having reached a certain point in a questline or could it be something else?

If the quest doesn't trigger the first time you acquire the book (possibly due to picking it up while successfully sneaking), try dropping it and picking it up again.

If the quest doesn't trigger the first time you acquire the book (possibly due to picking it up while successfully sneaking), try dropping it and picking it up again.

Yeah I tried that a few times before asking, it didn't do anything. If I can just get a quest ID I might be able to start it I guess but I have no idea what the ID is

If you're wearing a chastity belt the quest doesn't start either

I'm having an issue with v2.9.2... when the player is wearing a Yoke (any yoke) her arms will not go into position and just stay by her sides as if not wearing the yoke.

Not had this problem in years but now can't remember how to fix it.

Any ideas?