I have this issue that when i equip the DDi harness.

It doesn't show on my character.

The inventory does say it is equipped.

I do need a key to get rid of it.

It doesn't happen with other harnesses, only the standard DDi one.

I have no papyrus log at this time.

i just had a armbinder on basic pose arms out of armbinder like normal pose with no lower half of arms but fight mode the pose is right arms in armbinder im guessing its because i deleted the bottom part in the DD fnis thing thats causing errors when trying to run fnis

this thing

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

any chance of a small fix to sort out the fnis error i have fnis uptodate the mod clashes with the combat armbinder mod i have in mods list i didnt makde the mod i just use it

i just had a armbinder on basic pose arms out of armbinder like normal pose with no lower half of arms but fight mode the pose is right arms in armbinder im guessing its because i deleted the bottom part in the DD fnis thing thats causing errors when trying to run fnis

this thing

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc

any chance of a small fix to sort out the fnis error i have fnis uptodate the mod clashes with the combat armbinder mod i have in mods list i didnt makde the mod i just use it

No, you don't have the current FNIS (6.2) or you wouldn't get this error.  Are you sure you don't have FNIS 6.02?  Several people have posted similar issue, but later realized they were running 6.02 rather 6.2.

Maybe post the ENTIRE fnis output...

this thing

No, you don't have the current FNIS (6.2) or you wouldn't get this error.  Are you sure you don't have FNIS 6.02?  Several people have posted similar issue, but later realized they were running 6.02 rather 6.2.

i have 6.2 i updated it when i downloaded this latest version

FNIS Behavior V6_2 magnifier.png 455,161 unique downloads 897,946 downloads 3,382kb size Behavior Files and Generators - RUN GenerateFNISforUsers after installation !!! download with manager

| version 6.2

thats the one im using yet im getting the problem with that error

this thing

FNIS Behavior V6_2 magnifier.png 455,161 unique downloads 897,946 downloads 3,382kb size Behavior Files and Generators - RUN GenerateFNISforUsers after installation !!! download with manager

| version 6.2

And as I mentioned:  Maybe post the ENTIRE fnis output...

this thing

| version 6.2

And as I mentioned:  Maybe post the ENTIRE fnis output...

FNIS Behavior V6.2   13/05/2016 16:44:29

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: H:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimalFollower V0.01 ...

Reading ArmBinderCombat V1.03  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 59 alternate animations) ...

Reading Beastess V0.1 ...

Reading BeeingFemale V2.2b ...

Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...

Reading Cum Shot Brothel V0.7.1 ...

Reading DDAlternat Animation prefix used twice

just tryed the fix thing on fnis that doesnt work its something to do with that prefix thing since when i opened up that file removed prefix fnis ran but somehow doesnt allow the arms to work when not in combat mode for armbinder also attacks for armbinder combat doesnt work it somehow stopped the old armbinder combat from doing attacks

removing this

AAprefix abc

AAset _h2heqp 2
AAset _h2hidle 2
AAset _h2hatkpow 2
AAset _h2hstag 2
AAset _h2hatk 2
AAset _jump 2
AAset _sprint 2
AAset _sneakmt 2
AAset _sneakidle 2
AAset _shout 2
AAset _mtx 2
AAset _mt 2
AAset _mtturn 2
AAset _mtidle 2

allows fnis to continue

so what ever that thing is the aaset thing in prefix is causing the problems

I get this error in running FNIS for this mod:

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Is there something I am missing?

just an fyi

error caused by SLAL pack female werewolf

original file linked to from loader pack causes same error

also posted on the SLAL pack thread that it comes from

Hi all,

I just crafted two "locking slave harness + Leather collar" and equipped them to my PC (standard Nord Race) and my follower (Brelyna marion, dunmer). Both of us are wearing mage robes. On my follower the collar and harness can be seen under the robe, on my PC only the collar is visible while wearing the robe (the harness is equipped and only visible if I remove the robe).

How can I make the harness visible underneath the equipped armor/clothes of my PC ?

Hi all,

I just crafted two "locking slave harness + Leather collar" and equipped them to my PC (standard Nord Race) and my follower (Brelyna marion, dunmer). Both of us are wearing mage robes. On my follower the collar and harness can be seen under the robe, on my PC only the collar is visible while wearing the robe (the harness is equipped and only visible if I remove the robe).

How can I make the harness visible underneath the equipped armor/clothes of my PC ?

That's the device hider, which only works for the PC. Go into the DD MCM, go to the first Devices Underneath page and find the slot 32 section. Under it you should see listed slot 51, 56 and 58. Remove slot 58 from that list.

Hi all,

That's the device hider, which only works for the PC. Go into the DD MCM, go to the first Devices Underneath page and find the slot 32 section. Under it you should see listed slot 51, 56 and 58. Remove slot 58 from that list.

@ merManc:

Thank you so much, you made my day. ^_^

For some reason the nipple piercings from DD Expansion are invisible. Help?

They probably aren't "invisible", just they aren't working with the body you selected.  They are probably inside the breast (use tfc to move the camera into the breast and you can see).  From the OP:

At this time, items are provided for UNP and CBBE Curvy bodies. If you want to use Bodyslide with Devious Devices follow these steps:

CBBE Bodyslide users download this: http://www.loverslab...dated-20150228/

UUNP users download this: http://www.loverslab...devious-corner/

Install with your mod manager and use Bodyslide to build the assets.

I only just discovered the new Dark Fog option and I love the idea, except...the minimum strength is still a little too much for me.

Is there a way to manually put the value even lower than 200?

Strength appears to be misleading in this case. It's actually backwards (higher numbers will give you greater visibility). Also, you may need to unequip and re-equip the blindfold or change one of the other blindfold settings to get the new Dark Fog Strength value applied.

Armbinder animation problem found.

Standing, walking, jumping, and fighting in armbinder keeps arms in their proper position,

But running doesn't work.

When my character start to run, at first it seems good

but after 5 seconds her arms go back to original positon (non-bound), without hands.

Does anyone have same problem?

Sorry about my broken English.

I only just discovered the new Dark Fog option and I love the idea, except...the minimum strength is still a little too much for me.

Strength appears to be misleading in this case. It's actually backwards (higher numbers will give you greater visibility). Also, you may need to unequip and re-equip the blindfold or change one of the other blindfold settings to get the new Dark Fog Strength value applied.

I knew about this and I know what the values actually mean. I still want to get the value lower than 200. :-/

Seeking advice on scripting - Equip devious device etc.

I'm working on my first mod. Among other things, I've converted an item to be a new devious device and it's working well.

Now I'm looking into both Devious Integration and ZaZ Animation Pack API info, trying to determine how to script, starting with equipping of my new device (or any device etc).

I've not been able to find example scripts, or a beginners guide for DD or ZaZ related scripting. For me, if no basic guide, the best is when I can find similar scripts in someone's mod. Not found any yet (only checked Deviously Cursed Loot but I'm not aware of source being available for it?).

Part of the challenge is that there are many possibilities, and I'm not sure best place to start, such as use ZaZ or use DD. Can anyone point me in the right direction for such guide/tutorial/sample code?

---------

If there's a better place to be posting DD modder questions please let me know.

This is my first post although I've been stalking Lovers Lab for a few years. I wanted to start a new topic but cannot. What's the requirement to be able to start new topics in these forums?

The project is documented at https://github.com/DeviousDevices/docs/wiki - I would suggest reading this, and looking at some of the existing device scripts if you are interested in learning how to create your own devices.

I did some digging and I think I've figured out I need to do "set <valuename> to <value>" in the console.

The problem I have right now is that, while checking the script sources, I saw several values, 'darkfogstrength' and 'darkfogstrength2', I believe they were called.

The question I have now is, which values do I change using the console? Both of the above? Other value(s) entirely?