I only just discovered the new Dark Fog option and I love the idea, except...the minimum strength is still a little too much for me.

Is there a way to manually put the value even lower than 200?

I did some digging and I think I've figured out I need to do "set <valuename> to <value>" in the console.

The problem I have right now is that, while checking the script sources, I saw several values, 'darkfogstrength' and 'darkfogstrength2', I believe they were called.

The question I have now is, which values do I change using the console? Both of the above? Other value(s) entirely?

The Dark Fog strength is varied by the following console command:

setfog darkFogStrength darkFogStrength2

You can change the effect however you like by varying the two parameters to the setfog command.

For some reason the nipple piercings from DD Expansion are invisible. Help?

They probably aren't "invisible", just they aren't working with the body you selected.  They are probably inside the breast (use tfc to move the camera into the breast and you can see).  From the OP:

At this time, items are provided for UNP and CBBE Curvy bodies. If you want to use Bodyslide with Devious Devices follow these steps:

CBBE Bodyslide users download this: http://www.loverslab...dated-20150228/

UUNP users download this: http://www.loverslab...devious-corner/

Install with your mod manager and use Bodyslide to build the assets.

Im using CBBE Curvy wih default bodyshape, still nothing

I only just discovered the new Dark Fog option and I love the idea, except...the minimum strength is still a little too much for me.

I did some digging and I think I've figured out I need to do "set <valuename> to <value>" in the console.

The problem I have right now is that, while checking the script sources, I saw several values, 'darkfogstrength' and 'darkfogstrength2', I believe they were called.

The question I have now is, which values do I change using the console? Both of the above? Other value(s) entirely?

You can change the effect however you like by varying the two parameters to the setfog command.

Thanks! I've twiddled with the command enough until I got exactly what I wanted!

Out of curiosity, what is each darkFogStrength value used for? I find it peculiar that you used two values.

Thanks! I've twiddled with the command enough until I got exactly what I wanted!

Out of curiosity, what is each darkFogStrength value used for? I find it peculiar that you used two values.

I don't know for certain, but it seems that the first is the distance at which the fog effect starts and the second appears to be the distance at which it reaches full strength.

Incidentally, darkFogStrength is what you see in the MCM, while darkFogStrength2 is defined as (darkFogStrength * 2) - 50.

It is supposed to loop. You need to keep at it until you see an option in brackets (like this) and that should either allow you to continue to standard dialogue or make you start over. The game keeps track of your failed attempts and after 20 you will automatically pass the secondary check.

It is just a lot of skipping and waiting.

I just spent 15 minutes trying to talk to a guard. The one option never changes.

Sorry if I missed this being adressed before:

When in bound combat mode, the animations work fine unles I'm moving--in those cases my character runs with her hands up as in normal combat, except of course her hands are visible. When I attack, she switches back to having her arms bound while she kicks, then at the end of the animation (if still moving) the arms are up again. Is that just the state of the mod at this point or am I having some additional problem somewhere?

Sorry if I missed this being adressed before:

When in bound combat mode, the animations work fine unles I'm moving--in those cases my character runs with her hands up as in normal combat, except of course her hands are visible. When I attack, she switches back to having her arms bound while she kicks, then at the end of the animation (if still moving) the arms are up again. Is that just the state of the mod at this point or am I having some additional problem somewhere?

The latest version of FNIS is required. FNIS was patched to support this release under the same version name. Redownload FNIS (And FNIS Behavior Addon 1) even if you have already installed it.

D'oh. Feel silly now.

Thanks!

Just in case the info might be of relevance to anyone:

Using the hotkey from the "More Hotkeys Please" mod, iti s still possible to equip weapons and spells in bound combat--but that's a very specific imcompatibility, of course.

I have this issue that when i equip the DDi harness.

It doesn't show on my character.

The inventory does say it is equipped.

I do need a key to get rid of it.

It doesn't happen with other harnesses, only the standard DDi one.

I have no papyrus log at this time.

i got the same problem, but only on leather harness. the red one (which is from expansion i think?) shows up correctly . and i do need a key to unlock the leather harness. i tried to reinstall integration and use bodyslide to create a new nif but it's still invisible. 

PS: nevermind, i think it's beacause the harness has been removed from the tag data base(i guess?). i'll try to disable all non-full harness then

My game isn't playing the armbinder run animation correctly. As far as I can tell all the other animations work properly.

When the character runs her arms come out of the armbinder (hands visible) and pump along side her in the vanilla run animation.

If I load a save where the player is wearing an armbinder and begin running as soon as the game loads the character plays the vanilla run for a few seconds, then as the mods initialize it correctly plays the armbinder run for about five seconds before reverting back to playing the vanilla run.

Here are the papyrus logs for the quick load-and-run situation I just described (the character's name is Nord):

Apparently I am not allowed to post links and the parser thinks something in my logs is a link, so here are some pastebin "links"

Here are cleaned logs where I removed everything I am pretty sure has nothing to do with it: pastebin•com/xppTki6z

Here are the full logs: pastebin•com/jeRT5yyF

I had FNIS PCEA2, FNIS Sexy Move, and Immersive Animations installed, but thought they might be complicating things, so I removed them and reran FNIS.

All the stuff in the verbose log about FCMetellusIsKilled has to do with the Forgotten City mod, which is currently installed.

All the stuff in the verbose log about ARTH_OCS has to do with the Open Cities Skyrim mod, which is no longer installed.

I wonder if someone can please assist. I have an issue where my PC plays the yoke animation when walking/running even when she isn't wearing one. In the attached screenshot she is totally naked and still plays the animation. I use vhh walk also and she doesn't play the animation when walking backwards or sideways. This only started happening when i installed the latest integration. If there is conflict, i can't find it. :s

post-436368-0-76796300-1463868586_thumb.jpg

DDI automatically hides stuff like bra, belt and corset when equiping armor. However i'm using a replacer that shows a lot of skin, so can i disable the auto hide feature somehow?

Go into the DD MCM and find the Devices Underneath pages. Find slot 32 (the main body armour/clothing slot) and you should see slots 51, 56 and 58 (nipple piercings, bras and corsets/harnesses) listed beneath it. That means wearing anything in slot 32 will hide anything worn in those three slots. Set any of those slots to Default and they won't be hidden any more.

You can also set the device hider itself to completely off I think, right at the top of the first devices underneath page. Change its slot to none.

I wonder if someone can please assist. I have an issue where my PC plays the yoke animation when walking/running even when she isn't wearing one. In the attached screenshot she is totally naked and still plays the animation. I use vhh walk also and she doesn't play the animation when walking backwards or sideways. This only started happening when i installed the latest integration. If there is conflict, i can't find it. :s

Have you saved a game using the latest integration and then loaded that save? This happened to me and I am not certain what the fix was, but I remember that I missed that part of the readme the first time.

I have the bug with the armbinder in which the arms are not in the device, but hanging outside with missing hands. I'm using v3.0. When she struggles to break free, her arms are inside the armbinder for the duration of the animation. But once the struggle animation ends, her arms are back to hanging by her side.

I was using V2.9.2 and the arms stay in the armbinder, but then whenever I struggle to get out of the armbinder, the struggle animation would never end. So both versions have problems for me.

I've installed all the requiements. 

I've pasted a section of the papyrus log, using V3.0:

[05/24/2016 - 08:08:38PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Sansa: Pink Armbinder)
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArmbinder(Sansa:1)
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Armbinder
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: Apply_ABC()
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Armbinder.
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2heqp base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hatk base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hstag base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _shout base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mtturn base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:45PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

D'oh. Feel silly now.

Thanks!

Just in case the info might be of relevance to anyone:

Using the hotkey from the "More Hotkeys Please" mod, iti s still possible to equip weapons and spells in bound combat--but that's a very specific imcompatibility, of course.

A script runs every 10ish (I think that's what I set it at?) seconds while wearing an armbinder, which will sheath weapons (Among other necessary functions) - older versions of the script resolved this incompatibility by looping every 0.75 seconds or so. It's a tradeoff for performance.

I have the bug with the armbinder in which the arms are not in the device, but hanging outside with missing hands. I'm using v3.0. When she struggles to break free, her arms are inside the armbinder for the duration of the animation. But once the struggle animation ends, her arms are back to hanging by her side.

I was using V2.9.2 and the arms stay in the armbinder, but then whenever I struggle to get out of the armbinder, the struggle animation would never end. So both versions have problems for me.

[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArmbinder(Sansa:1)
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2heqp base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:43PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hatk base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _h2hstag base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _shout base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mtturn base: 0 number: 0
[05/24/2016 - 08:08:44PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Sansa group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0

Your partial log omits the error you're likely having much earlier on to result in those animation number's. Guessing, I'd say that you probably have a bad fnis install containing old files. Several of our testers ran in to the same issue during development, and had similar log snippets. They fixed this by cleaning up their fnis installs (removing all related files), and then reinstalling the latest version.

I wonder if someone can please assist. I have an issue where my PC plays the yoke animation when walking/running even when she isn't wearing one. In the attached screenshot she is totally naked and still plays the animation. I use vhh walk also and she doesn't play the animation when walking backwards or sideways. This only started happening when i installed the latest integration. If there is conflict, i can't find it. confused.gif

Odd. Does that happen on a new game? Does it happen after a reload, as someone suggested?

Hello Teddar,

If you have installed FNIS PCEA2 or sexy walk, try refreshing the animations in the Menu. It seems that alternative animations do not get along too well with DDi 3.0.

Your partial log omits the error you're likely having much earlier on to result in those animation number's. Guessing, I'd say that you probably have a bad fnis install containing old files. Several of our testers ran in to the same issue during development, and had similar log snippets. They fixed this by cleaning up their fnis installs (removing all related files), and then reinstalling the latest version.

This is a playthrough in which I used Fnis 6.2 right from the beginning. Is the file FNIS Behavior V6_2 Add-on1 required? If it is, how is it to be installed on Mod Organizer?

Thanks for the tips on my yoke problems guys. I do use sexy move so i'll tinker with that. Actually, i just re-installed skyrim onto an SSD to improve performance so i'm re-installing everything anyway and junking all my old saves. At this point i've done all the vanilla quests so many times that i'm not losing anything i need. I'll post again if i continue to have issues. Cheers  :D

This is a playthrough in which I used Fnis 6.2 right from the beginning. Is the file FNIS Behavior V6_2 Add-on1 required? If it is, how is it to be installed on Mod Organizer?

Just install it with same name than FNIS and select Merge from options.

I have merged it with Fnis now, whereas before, I put it below Fnis. But it hasn't solved the problems I'm having with the armbinder.

I have all the requirements installed, using all the latest versions. I've even started a new game, but with the same problems.

I have merged it with Fnis now, whereas before, I put it below Fnis. But it hasn't solved the problems I'm having with the armbinder.

I have all the requirements installed, using all the latest versions. I've even started a new game, but with the same problems.

As I suggested previously, you're going to need to post your full log (not a partial) so that we can see what is causing the animation numbers to be 0.

As I suggested previously, you're going to need to post your full log (not a partial) so that we can see what is causing the animation numbers to be 0.

Ok, so I started the game, put on the armbinder, and quit. 

Here's the complete log:

[05/25/2016 - 12:04:33PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:33PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:33PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:33PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:44PM] Cannot open store for class "follower3dnpc", missing file?
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:44PM] Cannot open store for class "hdtHighHeelEffect", missing file?
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201", missing file?
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (32017201) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788", missing file?
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (32017788) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:45PM] Cannot open store for class "sos_addonquest_script", missing file?
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:50PM] Warning: Property conversationGlobal on script FacelightMCM attached to FLP_Quest (44000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:50PM] ERROR: Property CiceroAlias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias CiceroEndGameAlias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:50PM] ERROR: Property Initiate1Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate1Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:50PM] ERROR: Property Initiate2Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate2Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:50PM] VM is freezing...
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:50PM] VM is frozen
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] Reverting game...
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Hangout_02017201 to  (32017201) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script traptriggerbase to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script TrapBear to TweakTraps (3200C515) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script SF_TweakP1Pose_02017788 to  (32017788) because their base types do not match
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] Warning: Property conversationGlobal on script FacelightMCM attached to FLP_Quest (44000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Property CiceroAlias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias CiceroEndGameAlias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Property Initiate1Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate1Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/25/2016 - 12:04:51PM] ERROR: Property Initiate2Alias on script uskpretroactive204script attached to USKPRetroactive204 (02012C3A) cannot be bound because alias Initiate2Alias on quest DarkBrotherhood (0001EA5C) is not the right type
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:04PM] Loading game...
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:04PM] VM is thawing...
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:04PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16101 / 16101
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:04PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16101 / 16101
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:04PM] FNIS AA started (load)
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] Devious Captures: Defeat events registered
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: DevicesUnderneath::Maintenance()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Loaded: 25%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Loaded: 25%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Loaded: 20%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Loaded: 100%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:05PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Loaded: 15%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] Cannot open store for class "consoleutil", missing file?
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
[zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.checkBlindfoldDarkFog() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 142
[zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 149
[alias Player on quest zadQuest (0F00F624)].zadPlayerScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "zadPlayerScript.psc" Line 13
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Loaded: 15%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Set Device Hider slot to 41.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab version: 16101
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version: 
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 3010
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal:                    SexLab support: TRUE
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: False
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: TRUE
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] ERROR: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[AUA (2D00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
[AUA (2D00C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: registered for maintenance
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: RebuildSlotmask()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Loaded: 15%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Loaded: 25%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Loaded: 55%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Loaded: 17%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Loaded: 7%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Loaded: 1%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Loaded: 50%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Loaded: 15%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Loaded: 10%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Loaded: 5%
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Devious Devices is now creating animations.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] SEXLAB - GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: XPMSE nMods: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: XPMSE prefix: xpe
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:37
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:39
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:38
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:40
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:31
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:41
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:4
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:45
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:43
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:36
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:17
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:49
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:7
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:16
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:52
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: XPMSE/ modID: -1 groupID:48
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.474716)
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] daymoyl -  SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] daymoyl -  SKI_MeterWidget OnWidgetReset()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: DDi version [3.000000]: OK
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: assets version [2.900000]: OK
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: ZaZ Animation Pack version [610.000000]: OK
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: SexLab version [16101.000000]: OK
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Initializing Events arrays.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: zadEventSlots::Maintenance()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Plug Moan] Registered. Event #0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Yoke Struggle] Registered. Event #1
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Maintenance_ABC()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: Refreshing ABC values...
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: DeviousDevices nMods: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Restrictive Collar] Registered. Event #2
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetAAmodID - MOD MISSING (not included by FNIS generator) mod: DeviousDevices prefix: abc
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:44
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:6
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:34
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:33
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:35
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:51
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:18
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:8
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:52
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:48
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:11
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:10
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:12
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] FNIS aa GetGroupBaseValue BAD parameter - mod: DeviousDevices/ modID: -1 groupID:0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Registered. Event #3
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Tight Gloves] Registered. Event #4
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:06PM] [Zad]: [Vibration] Registered. Event #5
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Harness] Registered. Event #6
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Mystery] Registered. Event #7
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Armbinder Struggle] Registered. Event #9
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [belted Empty] Registered. Event #8
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Posture Collar] Registered. Event #10
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [bump Pumps] Registered. Event #11
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] ===============================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings start]================================
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] daymoyl - SkyUI.esp found
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] daymoyl - Dawnguard.esm found
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] daymoyl - AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp found
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] ================================[DAYMOYL: Ignore all Warnings end]=================================
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Periodic Shocks] Registered. Event #12
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Wet Padding] Registered. Event #13
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: Monitoring Camera state.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Mounted] Registered. Event #14
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [337641472]: 337641472
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Health Drain] Registered. Event #15
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Horny] Registered. Event #16
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [belt Chafing] Registered. Event #17
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [bra Chafing] Registered. Event #18
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Drip] Registered. Event #19
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Mana Drain] Registered. Event #20
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
[item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [blindfold Trip] Registered. Event #21
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [stamina Drain] Registered. Event #22
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Tight Corset] Registered. Event #23
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Nipple Piercings] Registered. Event #24
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] [Zad]: [Restraints+Armor] Registered. Event #25
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] daymoyl - All Registered Events Validated
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:07PM] daymoyl - Registering custom quest events
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:23PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Meidani: Ebonite Armbinder)
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedArmbinder(Meidani:1)
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(): Armbinder
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: Apply_ABC()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(armbinder-noLockpicks)
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _h2heqp base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Armbinder.
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _h2hidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _h2hatkpow base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _h2hatk base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:26PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _h2hstag base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _jump base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _sneakmt base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _sneakidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _sprint base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _shout base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _mtx base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _mt base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _mtturn base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:27PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0B042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:28PM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices actor: Meidani group: _mtidle base: 0 number: 0
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:28PM] [Zad]: ApplyBoundAnim()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:28PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:39PM] VM is freezing...
[05/25/2016 - 12:05:39PM] VM is frozen