if i remember correctly, those two are connected. So you can get from Kagrenzel to the stony creek cave, other way round doesn't work. Go to Kagrenzel and work your way down to the cave entrance.

There was a fall or an elevator, thats probably why the marker is a bit confused...

Hey can someone help me with a problem?

I'm using Devious Regulations & the rest of the required masters.

So I equip a vaginal and anal plug, then the chastity belt from Devious Regulations.

But when I save and reload, the vaginal plug disappears from my player's appearance. It's still in the inventory with all the effects, but the visual appearance is gone???

It's not a huge deal, but it breaks immersion. Can someone help? I set all device hiders to none, and left the device hider as the default slot.

please help? I'm stuck in my playthrough without this =/

There are no known problems that would cause your issue. Post a copy of your Papyrus.0.log in which you duplicate the problem, as per the "troubleshooting" section in the OP.

Here are my logs. Log 1 is this: start new game -> load game -> equip plugs, equip chastity best -> end game

Log 2 is this: start new game -> load game -> observe vaginal plug missing -> end game

It seems to only be visually missing which is weird... the effects of the plug are still in use.

I don't see any errors related to the plugs but then both logs are nothing but errors start to end.

The only thing I can think of that could be the cause is that Devious Regulations may not have been updated after the change to the slot that the vaginal plugs used and they use custom ones. if that is the case they would not appear as the slot info is incorrect and no longer matches the models.

if i remember correctly, those two are connected. So you can get from Kagrenzel to the stony creek cave, other way round doesn't work. Go to Kagrenzel and work your way down to the cave entrance.

There was a fall or an elevator, thats probably why the marker is a bit confused...

Ta for the reply

I know they're connected, that isn't the issue, there is nothing in there. When I'm in the cave, the map marker points to Kagrenzel, when I'm in Kagrenzel it points to the cave. There is no chest nor any map marker pointing to one.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the heels and such don't change my character's height anymore it seems and I walk around with most of the heels in the ground. I checked and the HDT Highheels mod seemed up to date... so not sure what it could be. I remember reading before someone said there was a console command you could type in to get the raised heel effect but I cant find it again. After hours googling it I guess I don't know specifically what I'm looking for since I cant find it. I thought it was adding in a spell effect of some kind but I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I type into the console to get the heels to raise the character? And any ideas whats wrong? I checked my load order and it is still before devious devices so Im not sure what it could be. Im not getting any errors about it its just not working. Maybe its something to do with DDI 3.0? Does it even still use the high heel mod? I dont see it anywhere on the requirements, maybe Im thinking of the expansions. I know it was necessary before...

I don't know if this is just me or not, but the heels and such don't change my character's height anymore it seems and I walk around with most of the heels in the ground. I checked and the HDT Highheels mod seemed up to date... so not sure what it could be. I remember reading before someone said there was a console command you could type in to get the raised heel effect but I cant find it again. After hours googling it I guess I don't know specifically what I'm looking for since I cant find it. I thought it was adding in a spell effect of some kind but I don't know.

Can anyone tell me what I type into the console to get the heels to raise the character? And any ideas whats wrong? I checked my load order and it is still before devious devices so Im not sure what it could be. Im not getting any errors about it its just not working. Maybe its something to do with DDI 3.0? Does it even still use the high heel mod? I dont see it anywhere on the requirements, maybe Im thinking of the expansions. I know it was necessary before...

HDT high heels are no longer supported and have been phased out. DD has switched over completely to NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu) and that governs all our footwear now.

@shashou: Is the plug still equipped? It might be hidden by an armor that has "parts", with one of the parts taking up the same "visual" slot. Try unequipping everything but a belt and the plug.

@Princessity: Are all DD items on NiO for the heels now? What about DD Corner? I use it to make all my DD items fit the 7B body.

HDT high heels are no longer supported and have been phased out. DD has switched over completely to NiOverride (which is also included in RaceMenu) and that governs all our footwear now.

Thanks for replying! See I have Racemenu as well though and its all up to date so that doesnt explain why... since theres more than one race menu mod I assume ya mean this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

I checked to see if I had the nioverride thing in Data/SKSE/Plugins/ and its there as well... hmm

Also I uninstalled HDT high heels though to see if that would work, and Im unable to get it uninstalled unless I get rid of a few other mods. Mods like other outfits I like like the Draconic Bloodlines and Falmer Bikini... and mods that work with Cursed Loot like SLUTS and the Aradia stuffs. Would having it installed be the reason Im having issues with the boots?

I'll try downloading NiOverride straight from their page here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581/? and install that to see if it helps. It says it can be used together with hdt heels if ya need to.

On a related note, I noticed that NiOverride [or race menu] isnt anywhere on the requirements list...

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

Devious Devices - Assets v2.9+ - http://www.loverslab...devices-assets/

Zaz Animation Pack - http://www.loverslab...ack-2016-03-31/

SexLab 1.6+ - http://www.loverslab...d-jan-7th-2016/

SexLab Aroused Redux - http://www.loverslab...-aroused-redux/

FNIS -plus- the Add-on 6.2 - http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/11811/?

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended: http://www.loverslab...extended-xpmse

It should be safe to use HDT alongside NiOverride (tho obviously not both on the same shoes) but if NiO isn't working for you, maybe your problem lies elsewhere. Is your skeleton up to date? And does it only happen on your current save or also on a new game?

It should be safe to use HDT alongside NiOverride (tho obviously not both on the same shoes) but if NiO isn't working for you, maybe your problem lies elsewhere. Is your skeleton up to date? And does it only happen on your current save or also on a new game?

Was about to say yes, but went to check just in case. I use this btw. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

My version was slightly out of date though, mine was 3.67 but the current one is 3.85. I dont know if that will solve the problem or not but thanks for pointing it out. Ill post back here to let it be known if that fixed things for me or not.

Edit= Nope... updated my skeleton, ran FNIS again put on the ballet shoes and still standing in the floor. Am I using the wrong skeleton...? Here is a pic of what I see in game. http://puu.sh/oHXs9/b171953704.jpg

So if it isnt the skeleton, and it isnt NiOverride, is it DDI 3.0? Is anyone else using it noticing this? I didnt notice this before I updated... though I admit I hadn't played for a bit until I saw a bunch of my stuffs updated and I wanted to play again. I remember wearing boots and being shot up a little bit so my shoes didnt sink in the floor though.

Hello

I'm having a problem with the Forbidden Tomes quest, I've found two of the three dwemer devices but I'm stuck on the third.

The quest map marker seems to be bugged out, it points to Stony Creek Cave and once I'm inside the map markers change to it being in Kagranzel, once I'm in Kagranzel it points back to Stony Creek Cave. I can gurantee that the device is in neither. I

What other areas are on the list for this quest and what are the quest stages/quest id so I can skip it if needs be.

Ta for the help.

Any help at all?

Was about to say yes, but went to check just in case. I use this btw. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

My version was slightly out of date though, mine was 3.67 but the current one is 3.85. I dont know if that will solve the problem or not but thanks for pointing it out. Ill post back here to let it be known if that fixed things for me or not.

Edit= Nope... updated my skeleton, ran FNIS again put on the ballet shoes and still standing in the floor. Am I using the wrong skeleton...? Here is a pic of what I see in game. http://puu.sh/oHXs9/b171953704.jpg

So if it isnt the skeleton, and it isnt NiOverride, is it DDI 3.0? Is anyone else using it noticing this? I didnt notice this before I updated... though I admit I hadn't played for a bit until I saw a bunch of my stuffs updated and I wanted to play again. I remember wearing boots and being shot up a little bit so my shoes didnt sink in the floor though.

Have you tried a new game?

Hummm in this case I'm not sure what it could be. It's unlikely to be a DDi issue. Things have been working as intended for me since we started development and DDi doesn't even include boots anyways. They are all contained in the expansion plugin.

Hold onsies! I have an idea! Is your Expansion up to date? And if it is, do you use any kind of Devious Devices conversion to another body? All the relevant NiO data is contained within the meshes themselves, so if your boot meshes are missing it (for example because they're from an outdated conversion) this could be why the elevation effect isn't working for you.

You can easily check whether the files have the appropriate data strings by opening one of the problematic boot meshes in nifskope and looking for a NiStringExtraData entry labelled "SDTA". Like this one:

post-34019-0-12479100-1462573701_thumb.png

Hold onsies! I have an idea! Is your Expansion up to date? And if it is, do you use any kind of Devious Devices conversion to another body? All the relevant NiO data is contained within the meshes themselves, so if your boot meshes are missing it (for example because they're from an outdated conversion) this could be why the elevation effect isn't working for you.

You can easily check whether the files have the appropriate data strings by opening one of the problematic boot meshes in nifskope and looking for a NiStringExtraData entry labelled "SDTA". Like this one:

I found out that the DDx meshes had no value in the NifStringExtraData. Reinstalling DDx solved the problem for me. Not sure what the cause of the change was though.

Thanks alot! :)

I have a batch file I use to strip an NPC and equip a select set of DD items to them. However, even though it shows it as equipped in their inventory, they do not seem to be wearing most items, visually. I guess it is because not actually equipping it as the player does not trigger the message-box event that pops up or something. Anyone have an idea of what command I can use to make this work?

Hummm in this case I'm not sure what it could be. It's unlikely to be a DDi issue. Things have been working as intended for me since we started development and DDi doesn't even include boots anyways. They are all contained in the expansion plugin.

attachicon.gifSDTA.png

Worth a shot... the current version of DDx says 1.2.3 which is the same I have installed but I'll redownload it. Could it be from me going into bodyslide and editing the shoes to better fit my body there? Or maybe they updated it but didnt change the number...

Yup, now the boots work correctly and raise me up, but now my legs clip through. Wouldnt be an issue if they hid your legs like the armbinder hides your hands... so how do I fix this if I can't use body slide to change the shape? Do I need to go into the... nifscope thing you mentioned and add that information? Not sure how to do that, where do I get nifscope at?

Hi i have a problem

I updated some mods:

- Dcur,

- smim

- This with new requirements for "dak fog" blindfold option.

and then started a new game.

Dunno if its due to this mod but

I use an old enb with night settings that were quite bright (the one from beautification project).

Now i have really dark nights and sometimes sunrays are buggy like blindly bright.

Is it possible that latest version changed night settings?

Any way i can discover wich mod is doing that?

Interiors are fine both during day or night.

Hi i have a problem

I updated some mods:

- Dcur,

- smim

I use an old enb with night settings that were quite bright (the one from beautification project).

Now i have really dark nights and sometimes sunrays are buggy like blindly bright.

The Dark Fog mode should not trigger when you're not wearing a blindfold (obviously) and appear in either day AND night if it's active anyway. Neither DDI nor Cursed Loot fumble with the night settings in any other way I know of. I have no clue what SMIM is btw.

Hi i have a problem

I updated some mods:

- Dcur,

- smim

Could be a problem with your ENB. Have you tried any different ENB's to see if they work?

I have a different problem with the dark fog option, doesnt seem to matter what I put the dark fox slider to the darkness stays incredibly dark so I cant see much around me. I figured it was because it was just in beta still, but could very well be related to my ENB too I guess? Ive just used the old blindfold settings for now, which was too bad because I was super excited for the new dark fog effect. I just figure there would be two settings... 1 to tell where the minimum distance the fog starts, and 2 for how dark it gets. Idealy the fog would be darker the further away it is from you, and not as dark closer to you for a gradual fade instead of a spotlight effect and not being able to see anything outside the circle.

Hi i have a problem

I updated some mods:

- Dcur,

- smim

The Dark Fog mode should not trigger when you're not wearing a blindfold (obviously) and appear in either day AND night if it's active anyway. Neither DDI nor Cursed Loot fumble with the night settings in any other way I know of. I have no clue what SMIM is btw.

Ty then i guess is SMIM (static mesh improvement etc... its a standard mod for enhancing lightning but should only work in interiors and never in exteriors).

Or the ENB i ever used went crazy :< and since i only installed one 2 years ago and Always used the same i have no idea how to fix it... i'll look for enb guides ty.

Ty then i guess is SMIM (static mesh improvement etc... its a standard mod for enhancing lightning but should only work in interiors and never in exteriors).

Or the ENB i ever used went crazy :< and since i only installed one 2 years ago and Always used the same i have no idea how to fix it... i'll look for enb guides ty.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8655/?

Nope SMIM just works for objects in general. Interior or Exterior. It makes objects look better, or makes barrels to where they slide open and stuff. Maybe you need to reinstall SMIM. Could very well be your ENB though. I myself use the basic ENB, not a specific one I downloaded somewhere. Does very low intensive things that just make things look a little better and easier on my graphics instead of enhancing things and adding lots of visual effects.