I have reinstalled my fnis 6.2 and addons but the ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc keeps on occuring? help pls and thanks in

advance!!!

I have reinstalled my fnis 6.2 and addons but the ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  32 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt):  AAprefix abc keeps on occuring? help pls and thanks in

advance!!!

Is this an Integration yoke or a custom one? (for example from Cursed Loot)

If it's a custom one, try equipping an Integration yoke instead. If an Integration yoke is still not working properly, let us know.

And to everyone having issues with animations: make sure that you don't have TK Dodge installed. It is a known conflict that will break combat movmement animations. Unfortunately it cannot easily be fixed on Integration's end so the mod will most likely remain incompatible.

Important notice: if you're using Mod Organiser, make sure you installed it properly as instructed by the STEP guide. To make double sure that your installation is correct, install FNIS via MO, not into your Data folder.

Also if you have any files in your Overwrite folder accumulated over multiple uses of FNIS, delete them and run FNIS again to clean it up. Then refer to the guide I linked on how to move the FNIS output out of your Overwrite folder into a separate one.

Where on earth did you get the corset, blindfold, and cum textures from your picture (attached files) O.o

I assumed it was in the updated integration but I couldn't find it. 

Thx in advance

I believe those are from a private mod.

Not released.

So when I equip a chastity belt from the Assets.esm it appeares in my Sexlab-strip section, but when I equip the belt it does not give me any text, suggesting that i equip it and such, and it does not deny me from doing my thing. If I equip a belt from the intergration.esm I get the text suggesting im equipping it. When i enter animations with some one (NPC and PC) i do not get any animations for pleasure down below, it's working!, BUT! the item does not appear in my sexlab-strip section, meaning it's not counted as an equipable item??? Aaaaand when I start an animation where only I pleasure myself im able to do the deal, it does NOT deny me.

Now here is where it get wierd. Im able to get that animation with text saying that "not a single finger may slip into the belt" etc, but I only get it when i use the sexlab-spell "irrisitable" in the following order (NPC-NPC-PC) only in this occation will my char suddenly glitch out of the threesome before starting to do the animation "DD-Belted Solo". What is going oooon! XD

The DDa version doesn't have functionality.

The DDi version, does let you try to mastrubate.

But it should say that it was futile after the animation.

Also, a chastity belt can't be stripped with sexlab.

As for the threesome, you can't actually do it since you are wearing a belt.

So it will switch to an animation you can use, which is the solo one.

So what should I do? To make it perfect?

It all works as intended.

What do you mean when you say you want it perfect?

What I mean is that My char can plaeasure herself when she is alone. The DD-Belted solo animations, won't play when im alone. Thats what frustraiting me. T_T

Oh, that's what you meant.

You can use SexLab aroused to trigger mastrubation.

Try holding N for 5 seconds and she will attemt to mastrubate.

I guess that its the button that tells you how aroused you are, ive switched its location, but even so. Im fully able to masturbate, normal sexlab animations, climax, squirt etc.

Yea, if you hold it for long enough, you'll mastrubate.

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ive done so now, still able to masterbate when im on my own. I don't even get messages saying its futile.

Ok so it didn't work, but I wanted to play anyway. Suddenly after fast travelling i got a message saying "A fatal error has occurred with your istallation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain." What to do?

Have you tried the chastity belt on a new save?

It could also be a bad save.

Just started a new save, waited till all mods had installed, installed sexlab and registerred ZAZ. then I quit the game. Loaded the new save and equipped a belt. The message came that it was on, i held the aroused button and voila, she masturbated, and she came. Man, why does this happen, I have no friggen idea why no one else have this problem, it's infuriating as fk!

So when I equip a chastity belt from the Assets.esm it appeares in my Sexlab-strip section, but when I equip the belt it does not give me any text, suggesting that i equip it and such, and it does not deny me from doing my thing. If I equip a belt from the intergration.esm I get the text suggesting im equipping it. When i enter animations with some one (NPC and PC) i do not get any animations for pleasure down below, it's working!, BUT! the item does not appear in my sexlab-strip section, meaning it's not counted as an equipable item??? Aaaaand when I start an animation where only I pleasure myself im able to do the deal, it does NOT deny me.

Now here is where it get wierd. Im able to get that animation with text saying that "not a single finger may slip into the belt" etc, but I only get it when i use the sexlab-spell "irrisitable" in the following order (NPC-NPC-PC) only in this occation will my char suddenly glitch out of the threesome before starting to do the animation "DD-Belted Solo". What is going oooon! XD

What I mean is that My char can plaeasure herself when she is alone. The DD-Belted solo animations, won't play when im alone. Thats what frustraiting me. T_T

I guess that its the button that tells you how aroused you are, ive switched its location, but even so. Im fully able to masturbate, normal sexlab animations, climax, squirt etc.

Try reinstalling DDi.

Ive done so now, still able to masterbate when im on my own. I don't even get messages saying its futile.

Ok so it didn't work, but I wanted to play anyway. Suddenly after fast travelling i got a message saying "A fatal error has occurred with your istallation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain." What to do?

Just started a new save, waited till all mods had installed, installed sexlab and registerred ZAZ. then I quit the game. Loaded the new save and equipped a belt. The message came that it was on, i held the aroused button and voila, she masturbated, and she came. Man, why does this happen, I have no friggen idea why no one else have this problem, it's infuriating as fk!

Can you post your papyrus log?

Try reinstalling DDi.

Can you post your papyrus log?

Papyrus.0.log

About that message saying "A fatal error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Incomplete uninstall attempt perhaps? Aborting update chain." That comes when I fast travel after loading the mod. What causes it i don't know. I just downloaded the files and installed them. I checked if there were any remaining files of DD and there was not!

Sorry for posing so many problems, the curse of a noob modder T_T

Fixed!

Downloaded script cleaner, that fixed it. Still the solo masturbation animation won't work tho...

I believe the free camera not working is a symptom of the integrating of Armbinder Combat as well. My character was wearing an armbinder in sex scene when I pressed numpad 3 it asked if I wanted to poison my weapon because '3' is my favorites hotkey for poisons.

Mmh... how will the harness+belt setup be replicated in the future, with non-belting harnesses deprecated? I dare say the look is just too good to lose.

... I guess one could always equip the assets version of a harness. But would that have correct keywords, e.g. NoStrip?

On more general matters, I found the layered (redundant) device mechanic found in Deviously Cursed Loot's "Damsel in Distress" quite natural; surely it would be nice to have support for that at the framework level?

I'm also getting the FNIS error on the FNIS_DD_List.txt file.

I run MO, Run FNIS 6.2 thru MO, and it has worked flawlessly for damn near a year now (okay a year ago it was fnis 5.xxx or what ever).

I just updated to DDi 3.0 beta and went to update FNIS and get this error (have not even tried firing up the game yet this afternoon).

I have 0 files in the overwrite\meshes\actors\character\animations\dd folder (infact that folder does not even exist).

MO is setup on by B drive (so it steam).

B Drive is a 240 GB Pny XLR8 SSD with only Steam, MO, and all of my Bethesda tools (nifskope, kgtools, etc with CK installed in the Skyrim folder of Steam).

FNIS_DD_List.txt

Version V3.0.beta1
' Format:	<type> -<option,option,...> <AnimEvent> <Animation File> [<AnimObject CK>]
'		type: 	b (basic)
'				o (animated objects) 	
'		option: a (acyclic) 				default: cyclic
'				h (headtracking remains) 	default: headtracking off
'               Tn (clip transition "00Next Clip": used if another idle will follow immediately)
'               Ts (clip transition "IdleStop": (should be "regular idle end", but in FNIS similar to Next Clip)
'          					default "IdleForceDefaultState": everything set to default)
'				B<n.m>						Blend time into Animation
'
'		<Animation File> without path (files expected in Animations\<mod name>)
'
' Example:
' b -a,h,Tn,B1.2 MyAnimEvent1 MyAnimFile1.hkx
'	
' Comment:	' in column 1 / empty lines possible
'
' AnimEvents and Animation File names have to be unique through all mods (even for files in different folders)
' so it's a good idea use mod specific abbrevioations for all our names

' Sex Animations
b DDBeltedSolo DDBeltedSolo.hkx

' Events
b DDZazHornyA ZazHornyA.hkx
b DDZazHornyB ZazHornyB.hkx
b DDZazHornyC ZazHornyC.hkx
b DDZazHornyD ZazHornyD.hkx
b DDZazHornyE ZazHornyE.hkx

AAprefix abc

AAset _h2heqp 2
AAset _h2hidle 2
AAset _h2hatkpow 2
AAset _h2hstag 2
AAset _h2hatk 2
AAset _jump 2
AAset _sprint 2
AAset _sneakmt 2
AAset _sneakidle 2
AAset _shout 2
AAset _mtx 2
AAset _mt 2
AAset _mtturn 2
AAset _mtidle 2

From DDi 2.9.2's zip

FNIS_DeviousDevices_List.txt

Version V2.9.2
' Format:	<type> -<option,option,...> <AnimEvent> <Animation File> [<AnimObject CK>]
'               Tn (clip transition "00Next Clip": used if another idle will follow immediately)
'               Ts (clip transition "IdleStop": (should be "regular idle end", but in FNIS similar to Next Clip)
'
'
' Example:
'	
'
' AnimEvents and Animation File names have to be unique through all mods (even for files in different folders)

' Sex Animations

' Events

If possible can you double check the file and make sure it was compilled correctly in FNIS for modders (I've never really run that so I couldn't tell you where to look in the file to figure out what causes it to blow up).

If I had to guess it would be on the line "AAprefix abc" where it doesn't have the ' before it (meaning FNIS for users is trying to run that line instead of ignore it....

Guest Flobalob

Great mod, no problems with it. I was just wondering however if it would be possible (if it is this mod that does it) to update the interaction menu as every time you interact with anything while restrained, e.g. a  container, body, or even a book, the take it off/struggle/endure menu box always appears and it's a bit too often for my liking. Perhaps I have missed a configuration option but I would like less interference to gameplay with this. 

Thanks for the good work.

I'm also getting the FNIS error on the FNIS_DD_List.txt file.

I run MO, Run FNIS 6.2 thru MO, and it has worked flawlessly for damn near a year now (okay a year ago it was fnis 5.xxx or what ever).

I just updated to DDi 3.0 beta and went to update FNIS and get this error (have not even tried firing up the game yet this afternoon).

I have 0 files in the overwrite\meshes\actors\character\animations\dd folder (infact that folder does not even exist).

MO is setup on by B drive (so it steam).

B Drive is a 240 GB Pny XLR8 SSD with only Steam, MO, and all of my Bethesda tools (nifskope, kgtools, etc with CK installed in the Skyrim folder of Steam).

FNIS_DD_List.txt

Version V3.0.beta1
'
'
' Example:
'	
'

' Sex Animations

' Events

AAprefix abc

AAset _h2heqp 2
AAset _h2hidle 2
AAset _h2hatkpow 2
AAset _h2hstag 2
AAset _h2hatk 2
AAset _jump 2
AAset _sprint 2
AAset _sneakmt 2
AAset _sneakidle 2
AAset _shout 2
AAset _mtx 2
AAset _mt 2
AAset _mtturn 2
AAset _mtidle 2

From DDi 2.9.2's zip

FNIS_DeviousDevices_List.txt

Version V2.9.2
'
'
' Example:
'	
'

' Sex Animations

' Events

If possible can you double check the file and make sure it was compilled correctly in FNIS for modders (I've never really run that so I couldn't tell you where to look in the file to figure out what causes it to blow up).

If I had to guess it would be on the line "AAprefix abc" where it doesn't have the ' before it (meaning FNIS for users is trying to run that line instead of ignore it....

If you had any previous version of Integration installed, use the "replace" option in MO, not "merge". Some files were moved and some directories are no longer used by the new version.

If you had any previous version of Integration installed, use the "replace" option in MO, not "merge". Some files were moved and some directories are no longer used by the new version.

My Tuppenceworth on that one, on both the specific, but probably more general, point.  Apologies if teaching grandma egg, or any other form of, sucking

When using MO, if you have a large enough HD, it's worthwhile installing any mod revision or update as a NEW mod, rather than replacing/overwriting an old one, even if the mod author says you should be safe to do so.   After installation, set the priority of the new variant to the next following number after the old one

You'll get an additional entry in the L/H MO pane, but if you leave the prior version ticked, and then also tick the new one, you'll immediately be able to see what, if any, conflicts/changes may exist, either by showing which of the prior files are overwritten by the new mod, and also whether or not any files in the old one are not. 

In the latter case, you can then open both in explorer to find exactly what might have 'disappeared', insofar as the old mod may have been doing something to your game that the new one doesn't.  Most things that go AWOL tend to be txt/jpg/miscellaneous files, but if find something material has gone, eg, a now missing script - a quick count of the script pex/psc files in the two mods can help narrow that down as a likely issue - you should have a clearer idea as to whether or not you need to clean your existing save game switching to the new variant

And if the old mod comes up with a completely greyed lightning bolt in the 'Flags' column, you also know if the new variant has completely replaced everything in the old one, and it can then probably be 'unticked' safely.  That should also replace esm/esp files in the same palc e in your load order in the R/H pane

Ultimately, you should end up with the new one ticked, but this gives you a better idea of what is going on and, you also have a completely clean version of the old mod to revert back to if need be

Hope that makes sense to the '000s who knew it all already - feel free to correct anything that's askew - but maybe also to the one individual out there who didn't :P

Very Interesting update, I'm wondering if there are any alternate.. alternate animations or a way to use the new Integration while toggling between previous offsets? for the walking/running/idle when bound? The overly sexualized animations are pretty demeaning to certain non-sexual character persona's.

Perhaps someone knows an easy way to smash an animation and an offset together to make a single animation? I suck with animating (tried many times in both max and maya).

Very Interesting update, I'm wondering if there are any alternate.. alternate animations or a way to use the new Integration while toggling between previous offsets? for the walking/running/idle when bound? The overly sexualized animations are pretty demeaning to certain non-sexual character persona's.

Perhaps someone knows an easy way to smash an animation and an offset together to make a single animation? I suck with animating (tried many times in both max and maya).

I feel the same.

The standing idle looks really nice, but the walking and running are too much for my taste.

Hi! I installed new version of DDi, but something goes wrong: I have follower, she almost always wearing a yoke, on older version everything worked fine with MCM's [number of NPCs slotted] option, but on new version she ignores a yoke. FNIS, as always, launched, I've tried to reequip yoke after save-load, I don't know, what else can be done to get it work. MCM option set, so problem isn't here, I think. Can you give me any advice to get it work properly again?

Also somehow I make her to use proper animation, but on a little moment, couple of seconds later she put hands down and her AI became completely frozen (no responding on [Wait here/Follow me] commands, no teleporting after fast travel, etc.)

P.S. which armor used on 6-th screenshot?

I feel the same.

The standing idle looks really nice, but the walking and running are too much for my taste.

+1 from me on the bound walk and run idles as well. I always avoided those type of animations like the plague to be honest.

Having had a look at the folder structure I imagine it would be fairly simple to copy my usual walk and run idles, rename them to match the DD ones, and then drop them in to replace them. They always worked well with armbinders, yokes and wristbinders before, so I'd assume they would still be fine.

Other than that though, great update. Thanks!

Old animations are not coming back. The new system is functionally superior and more stable than the old implementation.

That said yes, the development team is also a bit unhappy with the animations and is urging cedec to redo them. Aside from looking over the top, they also cause some glitchiness due to the way Skyrim blends walking and running animations as the actor's speed changes.

Guest Flobalob

jigwigigx, press esc instead of tab. works for me.

Thanks, but that doesn't work, the issue happens whenever I press E to interact with anything, nothing to do with the tab key.

I tried remapping some of the keys but it didn't help.

Update: The bettermessagebox controls mod on the Nexus helps but pressing the Esc key still doesn't work.

jigwigigx, press esc instead of tab. works for me.

Thanks, but that doesn't work, the issue happens whenever I press E to interact with anything, nothing to do with the tab key.

I tried remapping some of the keys but it didn't help.

Update: The bettermessagebox controls mod on the Nexus helps but pressing the Esc key still doesn't work.

I'm going to explain where I think the problem come from, but english is not my native language so things might not be as clear as intended. Sorry for that.

So, I think that whenever you try to do something you can't do while wearing an armbinder, the escape menu pop up. Maybe check in the mod menu if you disable/enable some option about what you can do or not with an armbinder. This kind of option can be found in the zaz menu and cursed loot (if you are using this mods) as far as I remember (and maybe in the devious device integrated menu, but i'm not sure). Try to enable and disable any of this option related to the activation key.

What leads me to this conclusion is that this problem seems to be related with the fonction of this activation key, and not the key itself.

If it still does not work, well sorry but you'll have to seak for a more experimented person. Good luck !

Thanks for the update!  It's always exciting it to see development and growth in these big mods!

Old animations are not coming back. The new system is functionally superior and more stable than the old implementation.

That said yes, the development team is also a bit unhappy with the animations and is urging cedec to redo them. Aside from looking over the top, they also cause some glitchiness due to the way Skyrim blends walking and running animations as the actor's speed changes.

Would it be asking too mcuh to be able to choose between the over the top and toned down animations, maybe like a "sexy walk slider" in the MCM? :angel: That sassy hip sway definitely doesn't fit my male characters well lol, but it'd be a shame to lose that sass entirely for the slavegirls who are into it~

Mmh... how will the harness+belt setup be replicated in the future, with non-belting harnesses deprecated? I dare say the look is just too good to lose.

... I guess one could always equip the assets version of a harness. But would that have correct keywords, e.g. NoStrip?

On more general matters, I found the layered (redundant) device mechanic found in Deviously Cursed Loot's "Damsel in Distress" quite natural; surely it would be nice to have support for that at the framework level?

We have currently these types of harnesses in DDI:

- harnesses with collar that count as a chastity belt (your character is considered "belted" when wearing one, e.g. plugs will stay in and cannot be removed and sex animation restrictions will apply)

- harnesses without collar ("Locking Slave Harness")

- harnesses that block wearing armor ("Custom Slave Harness")

Only the first type will be supported in the future.

About the layered bondage I made for DCL: The implementation is not something I would recommend putting in the framework, as it's made to work in the highly controlled environment of that particular quest. However, quest writers can use the same method to create custom items that could be "layered".

PS: The items in assets are technically not DD items and lack practically all features common to them. They are "armor using the DD look". ;)