Probably a dumb question, but - how will this affect current versions of DCL and DDx?

It shouldn't affect it much.

But i did notice DCLs high security armbinders don't work properly.

I posted my comment too soon and assumed I could edit the extra info. :o

Changed: All "non-full" harnesses (e.g. harnesses not featuring a collar and/or not functioning as a chastity belt) and all "Custom" (Locking and Blocking) harnesses are now flagged deprecated and have been removed from the tag database. If your mod is using these items by linking to them directly, please remove them at your convenience as they will eventually get deleted from DDI entirely.

I was specifically curious about this section.

FWIW, I had a problem with bound animations until I both reinstalled FNIS 6.2 and installed FNIS Addon 1.  Initially I just installed the FNIS Addon and that didn't seem to be sufficient on its own, so, for the benefit of any others getting similar problems with those, the author(s) weren't kidding when they advised reinstalling both  :shy:

And a big thanks to them for the update! :lol:

Guest smellbo

The changes to magic casting are appreciated, many thanks.

I'm more than pleased that these mods are being continually updated after all this time, it has been a while  ;)

Keep up the good work guys  :heart:

"(e.g. harnesses not featuring a collar and/or not functioning as a chastity belt) and all "Custom" (Locking and Blocking) "

^How will this effect Inte's devious devices equip? The mod uses pretty much stock versions of the harnesses and just changes the textures used and names. Does this mean in the future, all/some of the harnesses will no longer work?

Well I didn't read this problem in here. When I did the update my character assumed the position like she was wearing an a yoke that she did not have on before the install so any idea what might cause this problem.

I noticed this and assumed it was due to also running FNIS Sexy Move.  As soon as I reset the animations to defaults in Sexy Move, the yoke animation went away and I could put Sexy Move back to how I had it.

But I suspect anything that resets animations in a similar way might fix it.

Thanks for the update.

Is it one of the mentioned bugs with the yoke/armbinder that when the character is wearing a yoke, her hands are doing the regular running anims instead of being locked in the yoke? I have this bug with the Steel Yoke. The hands are useless, the yoke is working, so it is a visual bug.

Update: I tried to reload the game and the anims got fixed. Now I can jump  and sprint too, I don't know if this is intended or not. I couldn't do these when the visuals were bugged.

Update 2: I was doing the "Courier in Chains" quest with the above Steel Yoke. that quest always worked before (DCL 5.4). Now when I arrived to the target NPC she removed the yoke, but the charcater was still stuck in the Yoke position. Every other function was working, I could access the inventory, equip weapons, etc, but the character was stioll in the yoked position.

I managed to fix this by equipping and unequipping an Iron yoke (with the help of an NPC).

Hmm Dual Sheath Redux doesn't want to patch the new ESM.

Missing master. 

Any way i can fix from my end?

Also FNIS gives me 6 Consistency errors:

Duplicate AnimEvent DDBeltedSolo for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyA for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyB for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyC for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyD for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyE for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Safe to ignore?

I did fresh new install of FNIS as instructed.

I have try the v3 with devious equip. The armbinder combat work.

I know that there is only the armbinder that be concern by combat. But it s affect the yoke and the iron/gold wrist comportement. You can can attack and the binding animation is breaking.

Secondary then the PC run, no probleme with armbinder, but yoke and iron/gold wrist have the binding animation break.

"(e.g. harnesses not featuring a collar and/or not functioning as a chastity belt) and all "Custom" (Locking and Blocking) "

^How will this effect Inte's devious devices equip? The mod uses pretty much stock versions of the harnesses and just changes the textures used and names. Does this mean in the future, all/some of the harnesses will no longer work?

Inte is in the development thread, and is apprised of upcoming changes.

Thanks for the update.

Is it one of the mentioned bugs with the yoke/armbinder that when the character is wearing a yoke, her hands are doing the regular running anims instead of being locked in the yoke? I have this bug with the Steel Yoke. The hands are useless, the yoke is working, so it is a visual bug.

Update: I tried to reload the game and the anims got fixed. Now I can jump  and sprint too, I don't know if this is intended or not. I couldn't do these when the visuals were bugged.

Update 2: I was doing the "Courier in Chains" quest with the above Steel Yoke. that quest always worked before (DCL 5.4). Now when I arrived to the target NPC she removed the yoke, but the charcater was still stuck in the Yoke position. Every other function was working, I could access the inventory, equip weapons, etc, but the character was stioll in the yoked position.

I managed to fix this by equipping and unequipping an Iron yoke (with the help of an NPC).

Expected behavior for both the new yokes and armbinders is as follows:

Movement animations should all work. Walking, crouching, running, sprinting, jumping.

Unarmed Combat and all associated animations should work.

Menu controls should be disabled, unless 'hardcore mode' is disabled.

Fighting controls (Punching, and so forth) should be enabled, unless 'bound combat' is disabled via the mcm.

Cursed Loot 5.4's armbinders/yokes aren't compatible with DDi 3.0 (beta 1). Kimy has a new release in the works (should be out shortly) which fixes that, though.

Hmm Dual Sheath Redux doesn't want to patch the new ESM.

Missing master. 

Any way i can fix from my end?

Also FNIS gives me 6 Consistency errors:

Duplicate AnimEvent DDBeltedSolo for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyA for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyB for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyC for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyD for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices
Duplicate AnimEvent DDZazHornyE for character, mods DD and DeviousDevices

Safe to ignore?

I did fresh new install of FNIS as instructed.

We changed paths to 'DD' instead of 'DeviousDevices' this release. Delete the old 'meshes/actors/.../DeviousDevices' folder and the errors will vanish.

I know that there is only the armbinder that be concern by combat. But it s affect the yoke and the iron/gold wrist comportement. You can can attack and the binding animation is breaking.

Secondary then the PC run, no probleme with armbinder, but yoke and iron/gold wrist have the binding animation break.

As stated above, yokes are handled in the new system (as well as armbinders). Verify that you have the problem with the yokes provided by Integration. If you do not, then the problem lies with the other mod's yoke. 

Some bugs with bound fight animations at standart skeleton bones - SkirtBBone's and SkirtFBone's

Video on youtube (i can't post links) www . youtube . com / watch?v=SHjbIpnU3QQ

Yup. That's one of the three known issues with the new animations. The majority of the new animations do not properly handle the skirt bones.

As stated above, yokes are handled in the new system (as well as armbinders). Verify that you have the problem with the yokes provided by Integration. If you do not, then the problem lies with the other mod's yoke. 

Thx for your answer.

Maybe the yoke provide from zaz package, because I have test with the "gold Yoke". So the new DDi affect only items from DDa and DDx ?

And for iron wrist ? if it's coming from the zaz package too, it's the same problem ?

PS: sorry for my english... french speaker ^^!

I have make another test.

Arms position in armbinder and yoke are broken if PC in in combat mod and walk (hand are like hand to hand combat pose) and return in position when you stop walking.

equip with Iron wrist don t work. When you attack with it the hand binding is broken, and hand are no longer in back. And all system is brocken too, because if I remove iron wrist with DD equip, and remplace by armbinder combat doesn t work.

Thx for your answer.

Maybe the yoke provide from zaz package, because I have test with the "gold Yoke". So the new DDi affect only items from DDa and DDx ?

And for iron wrist ? if it's coming from the zaz package too, it's the same problem ?

PS: sorry for my english... french speaker ^^!

Right, the new system will only apply to items that are "Devious". Items from other mods will not gain the benefit of it.

I have make another test.

Arms position in armbinder and yoke are broken if PC in in combat mod and walk (hand are like hand to hand combat pose) and return in position when you stop walking.

equip with Iron wrist don t work. When you attack with it the hand binding is broken, and hand are no longer in back. And all system is brocken too, because if I remove iron wrist with DD equip, and remplace by armbinder combat doesn t work.

You didn't follow the upgrade instructions - Reinstall both FNIS and the addon.

So, does anyone know how to install the FNIS add-on in Mod Organizer? It tells me "No game data on top level", and I can't figure out how to fix that. Normally I just keep right clicking files and choosing "set data directory" until it works or I see a file labeled data to set immediately, but that doesn't seem to work with this. The FNIS page on the Nexus says that he won't provide support for Mod Organizer users as FNIS does not work with it, but I have a hard time believing that. And I REALLY don't want to go back to NMM after seeing just how much more useful MO is.

When it shows you the window that says "No game data on top level" you should see a file system tree that is closed at the "FNIS Behavior ..." Level, expand that tree and inside is a text file and the data directory, right click on that directory and choose "set data directory"

It will still say no game data, because it isn't game data, it's mod data (the tools directory is not part of vanilla skyrim) but you can now hit OK because you have defined the data directory.

Pretty sure this should work, FNIS is the only thing left I haven't ported to MO, personally I just install it to the game's actual data directory.

post-180569-0-37717600-1462067091_thumb.jpg

So, does anyone know how to install the FNIS add-on in Mod Organizer? It tells me "No game data on top level", and I can't figure out how to fix that. Normally I just keep right clicking files and choosing "set data directory" until it works or I see a file labeled data to set immediately, but that doesn't seem to work with this. The FNIS page on the Nexus says that he won't provide support for Mod Organizer users as FNIS does not work with it, but I have a hard time believing that. And I REALLY don't want to go back to NMM after seeing just how much more useful MO is.

As I recall, you can tell MO to ignore the error, and go ahead and install.  You might then want to check to see if you have a FNIS.exe in Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS.

The follow the instructions at this link to be able to run it under MO: http://wiki.step-project.com/Fores_New_Idles_in_Skyrim#Recommendations

The instructions there say to check the Skeleton Arm fix box under available patches, but if you're using mods from LL you'll need to check the gender box also.

The armbinder combat doesn't work with TK Dodge or Ultimate Combat installed.

What happens is when you're in Combat Stance [Fists Out]  moving normally even while ducking your arms come out of the armbinder but walking, sprinting and jumping all seem to work.

edit: Also I'll just point out for people having problems with not being able to kick with armbinder combat once DD registers its menu then save and reload it usually works then after.