I apologize if this has already been answered, but I haven't been able to find a post addressing it so I figured I would ask. Is there any way to disable the random equipping of DD as I really only want to pair the mod with Sanguine's Debauchery, but the random attachment of DD makes it quite hard to play the game at times. I tried to go to the College of Winterhold, but was not able to forge a key to take off the mask, the only real 2 issues of devices I have is with the armbinding and accessories that affect speech and sight. I tried looking through the MCM menu's and was not able to find anything addressing the issue, and I also tried to use console commands such as unequipall which also didn't solve much. Again, I apologize if this has already been addressed, the mod was done beautifully and the author deserves much praise, it just interferes with other aspects of the type of game I am trying to play. Thanks for any help that can be shed on this. 

Wrong topic. Integration only makes devices and API available for other mods to use.

You're probably looking at either Cursed Loot (looting containers can lock you in devices) Devious Captures (devices can get equipped as the result of Defeat's surrender) or For The Masses (devices are added to NPCs and containers around the world as normal loot)

Thank you so much for the quick response, I'll try to give those threads a look over. Thanks again for the help!

Having an issue here. I noticed that the armbinder animation isn't working for me such as the armbinder is equiped and visible but my arm positions haven't changed and my hands have dissapeared, i noticed in the console that there was messages that seemed to apply to it though by stating "unable to find free animation slot", reference picture with console pulled up below. If anyone can help me with this that would be great. I WANT FUNCTIONING ARMBINDERS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

The message about not finding a slot for animations is usually seen because you failed to open the MCM Menu for the Sexlab Framework and press the "Install" button.

Not getting the bound arms animation has nothing at all to do with that message though, a more likely cause of that problem is that you failed to run FNIS after installing the mod so the animations are not available in the game yet.

Alright, sexlab officially installed through the mcm and i went ahead and reran FNIS. Didnt fix my issue, gonna go to the zaz page because it's not just the armbinder animation but every single one that isnt working. Thanks for trying to help

I'm having an issue with some devices not locking or displaying when worn.  I have assets, expansion, integration and Captured Dreams running.  I have an MCM for Integration and CD.

Items like the open chastity belt display and lock just fine, where the bronze chastity bra neither displays nor locks despite having a model in the inventory.  Even stranger is the custom harness that will lock but not display.

I've tried reinstalling assets both through MO and manually, and no change.  Any help would be appreciated.

Having an issue here. I noticed that the armbinder animation isn't working for me such as the armbinder is equiped and visible but my arm positions haven't changed and my hands have dissapeared, i noticed in the console that there was messages that seemed to apply to it though by stating "unable to find free animation slot", reference picture with console pulled up below. If anyone can help me with this that would be great. I WANT FUNCTIONING ARMBINDERS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!

Bruh, when I use this mod the chastity belts won't function. Now that's a bummer...

IF YOU HAVE NO MCM MENU FOR DEVIOUS DEVICES MODS AND EVERYTHING IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY THEN THIS IS HOW TO FIX IT

Sorry for the capitals but after hours of frustration I feel the font size is justified. So the mods are installed, you can see items in the console, but nothing is happening and you have no MCM menu.

1. Save your game and quit.
2. Uninstall all Devious-related mods.

3. Load your game.

4. Wait 1 hour.

5. Save your game and quit.

6. Reinstall all Devious-related mods, rerun LOOT and FNIS etc.

7. Reload your most recent save. It should say 3 MCM menu(s) loaded or something.

8. Enjoy.

Note that this method is NOT GENTLE and probably not safe or efficient. Quest progress will be lost and all items related to the mod will go poof.
MAKE SURE YOU INSTALLED IT CORRECTLY BEFORE USING THIS METHOD.

@EvilBadger: If you have anything installed correctly and no MCM shows up, it's a very common and well-known bug with SkyUI. Open up your console, type

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

close the console and wait a few realtime minutes.

You would have known that if you had bothered to reasearch a bit. No reason given to reinstall yn mod or to mess up this thread.

Hello everyone! It's been quite some time. I am pleased to announce the release of Devious Devices 3.0 Beta 1. Along with this release come many changes. While the technical changes are listed as follows, there is one non-technical change that is deserving of special attention. We have come a long ways together since Zadil's initial concept mod, and I am pleased with what we have accomplished. However, I can no longer consistently provide the time/energy that being maintainer of this project demands. As such, Kimy has now assumed the role of lead maintainer for the project. The opening post has been updated to reflect this.

The following changelog is the result of collaboration between Myself, Kimy, Princessity, and Cedec0. Thanks, everyone.

This release should be considered a beta: It is stable, and safe to use. However, there remain a few cosmetic issues associated with the new armbinder/yoke animations which have yet to be worked out. This release should be backwards-compatible for existing save-games. The latest version of FNIS is required. FNIS was patched to support this release under the same version name. Redownload FNIS (And FNIS Behavior Addon 1) even if you have already installed it.

DDI 3.0 Beta 1- Changelog:

• Added: Bound combat: You are no longer completely helpless when wearing wrist restraints. Instead you can kick the baddies in the ass. Literally! Ok, you can kick them in the face, too. As long as you are not wearing ankle chains either, of course. In that case you're still out of luck.
  • Added: New Blindfold mode: Dark Fog. Does what it says! This feature requires ConsoleUtil to be installed.
  • Added: Several SendModEvent() triggers to notify mods when DD items are getting equipped or unequipped or other relevant DD events happen. The new events are named "DDI_DeviceEquipped", "DDI_DeviceRemoved", "DDI_KeyBreak" and "DDI_JamLock". Look them up in zadLibs.psc for their full API.
  • Changed: Armbinders and Yokes no longer apply a refreshing offset animation. In its place, a comprehensive set of Alternate Animations is used. This should result in smoother game-play while bound, and less papyrus load. (Over 180 new animations!)
  • Changed: New and improved animation filter. SexLab animations should once again be properly filtered depending on the restraints you are wearing. The new filter should also be faster. You NEED to disable filtering in ZAZ Animation Pack to use it, though!
  • Changed: Some DD events no longer trigger in combat when it's not appropriate. The times when your character would just decide to stop battling the big bad troll in front of her and play with herself instead are gone. It's probably a better idea to kill the baddies first and THEN play with yourself anyway, no?
  • Changed: Plugs no longer interrupt each and every spell when the character is aroused, making playing a caster basically impossible when some meanie stuffed her with these evil vibrators. Instead they will shock her once in a while and drain some magicka.
  • Changed: Deprecated the JammedLock property in zad_EquipScript and reimplemented the jammed lock system to be accessible from outsides zad_Equipscript, opening up a lot more possibilities to use. Three new functions in zadLibs to make use of the new system: Int Function IsLockJammed(actor akActor, keyword zad_DeviousDevice), Bool Function JamLock(actor akActor, keyword zad_DeviousDevice), Bool Function UnJamLock(actor akActor, keyword zad_DeviousDevice). The new system works for the player only, not NPCs.
  • Changed: DDI is now compatible with ZAZ Animation Pack 6.10+, which is now also a requirement for DDI.
  • Changed: Piercings now have zad_Lockable tags.
  • Changed: All "non-full" harnesses (e.g. harnesses not featuring a collar and/or not functioning as a chastity belt) and all "Custom" (Locking and Blocking) harnesses are now flagged deprecated and have been removed from the tag database. If your mod is using these items by linking to them directly, please remove them at your convenience as they will eventually get deleted from DDI entirely.
  • Fixed: ManipulateGenericDevice() will once again respect quest items and not overwrite them. This will fix several issues of DD content mods overwriting each other's quest items.
  • Fixed: Added the zad_BlockGeneric flag the Devious Deviants quest items to prevent them from getting accidentally unequipped by other DD content mods.
  • Fixed: Leather posture collars now work correctly.

i noticed that my character's jogging animation is changed and since it happened when i installed the beta update, i assume this mod adds new animations other than the bound fighting animations which are in the change log. I've tried reinstalling the xp32 package which has the jog i prefer but this didn't fix it. The only DD device my character is currently wearing is a collar from Maria Eden. Is there a way to prevent integration from changing running animations? 

i noticed that my character's jogging animation is changed and since it happened when i installed the beta update, i assume this mod adds new animations other than the bound fighting animations which are in the change log. I've tried reinstalling the xp32 package which has the jog i prefer but this didn't fix it. The only DD device my character is currently wearing is a collar from Maria Eden. Is there a way to prevent integration from changing running animations? 

Yes, we're using new offset animations when you are wearing wrist restraints (armbinder, yoke, shackles). They should get used only when you are bound, though.

This update looks awesome, really looking forward to the new filtering system especially. Would it be cheeky to ask for an mcm option for plugs going off like they used to when using magic? The reason being I am a complete bastard and want my spellcaster to be rendered helpless when deviced. If not, no biggie, a regular shock drain is a good compromise.

Just a heads up a lot of the links on the download page didn't survive the site's transitional period, for example under requirements the link to Device Assets is broken.

Fixed, thanks.

Yes, we're using new offset animations when you are wearing wrist restraints (armbinder, yoke, shackles). They should get used only when you are bound, though.

Ok so thats weird because it's affecting jogging forward, its playing a really girly one like the sevenbase run with arms flailing around and all my girl is wearing is a collar.  :s

Ok so thats weird because it's affecting jogging forward, its playing a really girly one like the sevenbase run with arms flailing around and all my girl is wearing is a collar.  :s

I am pretty sure we didn't mess with any animations when you're not bound. At least I can't remember us doing that. :D

I am pretty sure we didn't mess with any animations when you're not bound. At least I can't remember us doing that. :D

You didn't install FNIS Sexy Move by some chance? Because the really girly animation I know of comes from that mod.

You didn't install FNIS Sexy Move by some chance? Because the really girly animation I know of comes from that mod.

I noticed that since i updated DDi, whenever i wear an armbinder my character suddenly uses Sexy Move.

But it's only supposed to do that when you wear an armbinder.