Also will the Devious Devices 3 have support for the newest version of CBBE Curvy HDT and CBBE Slim HDT body types?

Since the CBBE Curvy TBBP in Devious Device Assets v2.9.2 doesn't have the nipple or vaginal piecing line up will with the updated CBBE v3.4f Curvy body. 

um... uh...

Are you sure you wouldn't like to learn about the exciting social features of Devious Store™?

By continuously tracking your in-game activity, we are able to make sure that the experience delivered to you is always of the quality you deserve and you are safe from the tiresome complications usually associated with modding! Thanks to the always-online nature of Devious Store™ you are also constantly connected to your fellow deviants and can share your experiences in real time! Stream your struggles! Take selfies and have them saved to your profile and optionally relayed to twitter, facebook and many other social media! Rate, comment on and share your Devious Fashion! Compete for prestige among your friends and the whole Devious Community!

There is so much to look forward to that Devious Devices 3.0.0 is guaranteed to change the way you see gaming!

You dodging my questions with advisement of the online possibles.

Where the online option are nice socially I'm not asking about the social option that you will have more refined explaining and detail on your new site with it finish. 

If I understand your announcement correctly you are basicly telling us you are doing major programming and content change while make it a non-long a free but now pay for mods and membership. 

Do the changes and the fact it becoming a pay for mod. That leave a lot of important technical questions on if the mod will still work for our load orders and the follower important questions.

1: Even though it will not longer have Sexlab flamework and Zaz AP as a requirement will it still work with user of those mods and how will those mod impact the new Devious Devices mods?

2.1: Will it still be compatible with popular bodies like CBBE and UUNP and did you fix the alignment problem with peicing for updated version of those bodies types?

2.2: Will HDT be supported?

3: Will you have support for male version of it items or is it still staying female only?

4: How will it be impacted and/or have support for any using popular perk and game overhauls? (Requiem, SkyRe, SPERG, PerMa, Ordinator, FrostFall, RND, iNeeds)

5.1: How will you be handling mod that make add-on or patch for the Devious Devices now?

5.2:Are they allow to still post there mod on Lover's lab or do they have to post it on Devious store only?

5.3: Do they have to play to have the right to post their patches or mods that use the new Devious Devices as a requirement to run?

6: When you make update do you have to re-buy the mods or pay extra for the updates?

7: Do you have to have online to use the new Devious Devices and will you not long be able to use the Devious mods if you end you pay membership?

8: How much will the membership be and is there a life time option for it?

Those are the technical questions many and myself will what to know the answer to and will impact if we buy the service or not. 

If I misunderstood any part of that your announce is saying about Device Devices or the new Devious Store site please clear up any confusion.

um... uh...

Are you sure you wouldn't like to learn about the exciting social features of Devious Store™?

By continuously tracking your in-game activity, we are able to make sure that the experience delivered to you is always of the quality you deserve and you are safe from the tiresome complications usually associated with modding! Thanks to the always-online nature of Devious Store™ you are also constantly connected to your fellow deviants and can share your experiences in real time! Stream your struggles! Take selfies and have them saved to your profile and optionally relayed to twitter, facebook and many other social media! Rate, comment on and share your Devious Fashion! Compete for prestige among your friends and the whole Devious Community!

There is so much to look forward to that Devious Devices 3.0.0 is guaranteed to change the way you see gaming!

Always online?

I love it.

Does it come with pay-to-win microtransactions?

I am delighted to answer all your questions by assuring you that we always put the user first. And while it may sound like an empy slogan, let me prove to you that we very much try to incorporate it into our creations and services from the very inception.

When it comes to compatibility, the user comes first because we value her or him over any mod or piece of code.

Regarding bodies, you can be sure that our concern is the user's body first! Devious Devices mods are designed, developed and produced by a multicultural team of various genders, shapes and sizes. It is out goal to not only embrace but also promote diversity through our work.

And when transactions are involved, have no doubt that user will get to experience them first!

um... uh...

Always online?

I love it.

How else do you think you will get keys?

um... uh...

Always online?

I love it.

How else do you think you will get keys?

And of course let's not forget about the seamless integration of Captured Dreams and Devious Store™! It offers the player a realistic experience of indenture hitherto unmatched in immersion by any other mod!

And while it won't be available at launch and I cannot go into details just yet, The Master™ mobile app soon available for your iOS or Android device will allow you to take this experience anywhere you go!

I'm glad you asked! We do in fact also have a user-first refund policy! In the event that you are not satisfied with the content you have consumed, you can receive a full refund within 48 hours of purchase or until you launch Skyrim, whichever comes first.

User first!

Okay, now that it's April 2nd I can finally say something real XD

Unfortunately, our dream of Devious Store™ can't be realised just yet (but never say never! ~_n) and sadly I lied about the hundreds of new items and Devious Itch™. The team currently has a shortage of 3D artists and the one we do have is very busy so it will be a long time until we see a giant wave of new devices ,_, It's not a definite no but we're making no promises either.

But the nice news is that armbinder and yoke combat is in fact being worked on. Thanks to cedec0, Min and Fore we have complete sets of alternate animations that allow us to swap player's combat animations in real time. The system is almost compelte and I'm currently trying to iron out possible compatibility issues with other unarmed combat modifications.

Meanwhile xaz and Kimy are hard at work fixing our long standing problems with the animation filter, hopefully for good this time. We know it's been a major issue for months and believe us, nobody will be more relieved to finally see it fixed ^^

Other than that, there's a few small things that are coming: performance and stability improvements, bugfixes, a new blindfold mode, generic libraries getting cleaned up of nonstandard items and a number of new API functions for devious modders.

There is no release date just yet because we still have some work and internal testing ahead of us but I think it will be more than worth the wait ^^

Stay tuned for future updates and continue being good little Deviants! <3

Great news that updates are in the pipeline.

a new blindfold mode

On seeing this ^ I just thought I'd pop in a request. While I realise it arguably defeats the point of blindfolds (and that I'm outing myself as something of a wimp in regards to them) would there be any chance of being able to completely switch any visual blindfold effects off? One of the main reasons I use mods like devious devices is to see my character in bondage. Just because she can't see doesn't necessarily mean that I shouldn't be able to either. It would be nice to have the option at least.

At the moment I use Leeches mode because I play in 3rd person and otherwise wouldn't ever be able to move at all, and I always bump the magnitude down to the minimum value of 20. In low-light areas it can still be hard to see. So I'm personally hoping the new blindfold mode will include something that can apply penalties to simulate that the character is blind that don't involve blinding the player.

I'll be downloading and enjoying regardless but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for purely decorative items though (I like my devices devious.) I'd just like to be able to see my character clearly even when she's not supposed to be able to see at all. Just thought I'd mention it in case the new blindfold mode hasn't been finalised and it might be something that could be added in. Not to worry if not.

Thanks.

The piercings (boobs & clitoral) work great on the player character, but when I equip them on my follower (Serana) the polling event doesn't seem to be working on her. I have the polling event set to affect 3 npc's. In other words, the piercing don't seem to work on NPC's in my game. However, the belt and plugs work great and I get lots of steamy arousal going on with Serana, but not when she is equipped with JUST the piercings. Is this just the current state of the mod or is something wrong on my end?

I seem to have found the solution to my own problem. The culprit which led to the height changes was actually Enhanced Character Edit, ECE. My speculation is that ECE uses a different method to adjust the height of characters. Using Racemenu, I had no issues with the height when equipping any boots in the game. I feel frustrated, yet relieved, that I have found the solution to a problem, which could have been easily solved :dodgy:

Anyway, I have created two profiles in Mod Organizer - one with only ECE installed; the other with only Racemenu. The one with Racemenu's going to be the one that I'll use for playing, whereas the one with ECE installed will be used just to edit my character's face for export to the other profile when needed :D  

You should install NetImmerse Overide, it's packaged as part of racemenu and is what most mods are using these days for node manipulation.  DDi has moved from using HDT highheels to NIO.  You shouldn't need racemenu.

I have a problem. My armbinder won't come off at all; even after getting confirmation messages saying i took it off it stays on, and going to a smith to remove it doesn't work either. They take the gold and say it's off, but it stays on.

Reeeeeaaaally makes me want to disable armbinders completely since, y'know...they don't want to come off even when they should.

Which mod is the armbinder from? None of the Integration armbinders (all 1 of them) are programmed to be inescapable.

If it is the Integration armbinder, it is also possible that you're using an outdated mod that changes something about Integration's core scripts.

Great news that updates are in the pipeline.

a new blindfold mode

On seeing this ^ I just thought I'd pop in a request. While I realise it arguably defeats the point of blindfolds (and that I'm outing myself as something of a wimp in regards to them) would there be any chance of being able to completely switch any visual blindfold effects off? One of the main reasons I use mods like devious devices is to see my character in bondage. Just because she can't see doesn't necessarily mean that I shouldn't be able to either. It would be nice to have the option at least.

At the moment I use Leeches mode because I play in 3rd person and otherwise wouldn't ever be able to move at all, and I always bump the magnitude down to the minimum value of 20. In low-light areas it can still be hard to see. So I'm personally hoping the new blindfold mode will include something that can apply penalties to simulate that the character is blind that don't involve blinding the player.

I'll be downloading and enjoying regardless but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

I would just like to say that perhaps you could switch the visual blindness effect for a very pronounced slow-down and/or stumbling effect.