Full NPC Support! -- All devious devices are capable of being worn by NPCs, and most devious effects will function on them as well! Show your companion who's in charge, or teach that annoying bitch in the shop a lesson!

Up : How to make wear these items to NPC please ? Exept followers.

For that you'll have to use other mods that can do that.

Mods like Deviously Cursed Loot.

Full NPC Support! -- All devious devices are capable of being worn by NPCs, and most devious effects will function on them as well! Show your companion who's in charge, or teach that annoying bitch in the shop a lesson!

Sounds like you want "Devious Devices for the Masses II".

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22379-devious-devices-for-the-masses-i-i-updated-8-12-14/

Trade the device to the NPC, or reverse pick-pocket it in to their inventory. If you want a more automated or streamlined process, you'll need another mod to handle that behavior, as WaxenFigure and Comrade suggested.

Alright, so I had the masturbating through the belt issue a while back, i saw a post from min that its a known issue, i'm guessing the zad filter script doesnt recognize the organization of the Sexlab anims anymore, and defaults to zeroes across the board, causing the fallback anims to play.

I reverted to 1.59c and everything worked properly, animation wise.

I dunno. I just want a solid clarification that this is a persistent known issue with SL 1.6+, and that my hours of rearranging and reinstalling and wondering what simple arbitrary thing i was missing at least have a beacon of hope at the end.

And maybe if anyone has an idea for a quick fix of the zad tool that dd and zazanims uses to at least hotfix for 1.6+. I have dreams, ha.

As an aside, big thanks to every contributor i see on here helping people, you guys keep this twisted little world spinning.

Alright, so I had the masturbating through the belt issue a while back, i saw a post from min that its a known issue, i'm guessing the zad filter script doesnt recognize the organization of the Sexlab anims anymore, and defaults to zeroes across the board, causing the fallback anims to play.

I reverted to 1.59c and everything worked properly, animation wise.

I dunno. I just want a solid clarification that this is a persistent known issue with SL 1.6+, and that my hours of rearranging and reinstalling and wondering what simple arbitrary thing i was missing at least have a beacon of hope at the end.

And maybe if anyone has an idea for a quick fix of the zad tool that dd and zazanims uses to at least hotfix for 1.6+. I have dreams, ha.

As an aside, big thanks to every contributor i see on here helping people, you guys keep this twisted little world spinning.

The Zaz Animation Pack animation filter is broken, and incompatible with Sexlab 1.6. We switched from DDi's own filter to zap's over a year ago, for better mod interoperability. We are in the process of switching back to a home-grown filter, which will solve this issue definitively.

I cant start the mod quest for some reason.

I did everything correctly read the note, opened the bookshelf,read the books inside. But  the Quest is not starting.

And I cant initiate a conversation with him and ask about the tome.

Plz Help

if i open the chance to break key after unlocking devious devices , then it will break before the device has been unlocked and i will lose the key. how can i fix it?

There are two options in the MCM, one should be a toggle named "Destroy key" which is the feature that you seem to want, if toggled on, this will remove a key from your inventory AFTER sth got successfully unlocked.

The other one should be a slider named "Break key chance" which gives a chance for breaking a key while attempting to unlock sth, so you would have lost a key and still would be bound.

Maybe you chose the wrong option, else I don't know how to fix it, never had this issue. What does the message in the upper left corner tells you, when such an event happens?

I did everything correctly read the note, opened the bookshelf,read the books inside. But  the Quest is not starting.

Plz Help

Are you wearing a chastity belt as the quest wont start if you are?

Trade the device to the NPC, or reverse pick-pocket it in to their inventory. If you want a more automated or streamlined process, you'll need another mod to handle that behavior, as WaxenFigure and Comrade suggested.
Devious Devices - Equip is the easiest of them all. ;)

You can easily equip and unequip all of them.

Plz Help

Are you wearing a chastity belt as the quest wont start if you are?

No

A little modding question:

I'm taking a few first steps in modding with Creation Kit. Placing NPCs, setting some behaviour, trying to get a first few dialogues to work and so on. Starting small, I just moved a bit of furniture in the Whiterun Dungeon Basement around (just in front of the cells) and used the extra space for a slave (chained to one of the ZaZ-Devices) and a guard that whips her.

Works quite OK so far, I've just encountered a little problem with Devious Devices' gags: I can equip them on an NPC (by creating an outfit and applying the outfit to the NPC), but the Device is often not shown (I've tried a few of them, zad_HarnessRing, zad_HarnessRing_scriptInstance or  zad_GagRingInventory (I had the strong suspision that the last two wouldn't work)) and even if it is shown, it doesn't have an effect on the NPC (the prisoner's mouth works as usual: closed and she speaks/greets if I get near enough).

Anybody got an Idea what I do wrong? (Current "state of progress" attached, master files: Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, Sexlab.esm, SexlabAroused.esm, ZazAnimationPack.esm, Devious Devices Assets/Integration/Extras, pretty much all my additions/Ids so far begin with "xp").

xtraPrisoners.esp

if i open the chance to break key after unlocking devious devices , then it will break before the device has been unlocked and i will lose the key. how can i fix it?

There are two options in the MCM, one should be a toggle named "Destroy key" which is the feature that you seem to want, if toggled on, this will remove a key from your inventory AFTER sth got successfully unlocked.

The other one should be a slider named "Break key chance" which gives a chance for breaking a key while attempting to unlock sth, so you would have lost a key and still would be bound.

Maybe you chose the wrong option, else I don't know how to fix it, never had this issue. What does the message in the upper left corner tells you, when such an event happens?

possible to combine those 2?

:ddd

nvm actually it's okay for me , just strange obsession about the order, how can you have a key that breaks before it actually works :dd

First of all, thanks for another great mod.

This is a request for a future update maybe. For some reason all of my slavery type mods want to use the arm binders only. And those are the worst for the sex and punishment scenes as during the scene and sometime after my PC has no hands. Maybe I missed some sort of setting. I don't know.

I was wondering if you could add the MCM option to opt out of supporting mods using the arm binders. 

Thanks.

This is a request for a future update maybe. For some reason all of my slavery type mods want to use the arm binders only. And those are the worst for the sex and punishment scenes as during the scene and sometime after my PC has no hands. Maybe I missed some sort of setting. I don't know.

I was wondering if you could add the MCM option to opt out of supporting mods using the arm binders. 

Thanks.

You can, in MCM there should be a "bound something something" option (it's in the same tab as "preserve scene aggressiveness") if you uncheck it will hide armbinders during sexlab scenes.

Thanks.

You can, in MCM there should be a "bound something something" option (it's in the same tab as "preserve scene aggressiveness") if you uncheck it will hide armbinders during sexlab scenes.

Thanks for the reply. I think you may be referring to the "use bound animations" option. I tried that. The arm binder does disappear but the hands still disappear also. And it doesn't help with the other scenes such as punishment scenes. 

The arm binders are really cool looking props but don't work at all with animations. At least for me. I wish there were an option to bypass them.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I think you may be referring to the "use bound animations" option. I tried that. The arm binder does disappear but the hands still disappear also. And it doesn't help with the other scenes such as punishment scenes. 

The arm binders are really cool looking props but don't work at all with animations. At least for me. I wish there were an option to bypass them.

Check to make sure some of your other mods don't also have a similar setting, as you will need to disable it in them as well, I think sexlab or zaz animation has such a setting but can not remember which, and can not check at present as I have a skyproc patcher running just now.

Did you remember to manually register the Zaz animations.  Unlike most mods they do not get automatically registered in sexlab.

Hey. Just for anyone else having my problem.

If you are using sexlab 1.61b, maybe just 1.6, the new Sexlab broke the ZaZ animation filter entirely. Someone over on the Cursed Loot thread told me. Your animation filter will constantly default you to the 3 same animations, if you are bound in ANY way, even just unlocked arm cuffs.

Any idea what the progress is to the new version of integration? I was told that since the ZaZ guy isn't really coming back, you guys were going to back to an old method of scanning. I forgot to ask to be invited to the new dev thread.

Hey. Just for anyone else having my problem.

If you are using sexlab 1.61b, maybe just 1.6, the new Sexlab broke the ZaZ animation filter entirely. Someone over on the Cursed Loot thread told me. Your animation filter will constantly default you to the 3 same animations, if you are bound in ANY way, even just unlocked arm cuffs.

Any idea what the progress is to the new version of integration? I was told that since the ZaZ guy isn't really coming back, you guys were going to back to an old method of scanning. I forgot to ask to be invited to the new dev thread.

It's fixed in the current beta. No ETA on the next release, though it will probably be Soon.

Hi all, this is my first time using Devious Devices. I notice that when my character is wearing certain devices, such as harnesses/armbinders, my character's height changes back to a scale of 1 when a sexlab animation is initiated. Is this normal? Is there anyway to prevent this?

Also, my character wears a wig - sometimes it auto-unequips and I can't re-equip it with an armbinder/harness on. Is there a way to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

Sounds like you have the option in the Sexlab Framework checked to "Even Actors Height".

I'm also having this issue. I noticed this part in my SexLab debug log (not the papyrus log):

[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDBeltedSolo) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDYokeSolo) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot

Could the fault lie in SexLab 1.61b?

I have the same log errors into SexLab debug with just Devious Device Integration and his requierment (On SexLabFramework V1.61b).

I'm also having this issue. I noticed this part in my SexLab debug log (not the papyrus log):

[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDBeltedSolo) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[02/11/2016 - 06:03:16PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDYokeSolo) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot

Could the fault lie in SexLab 1.61b?

I have the same log errors into SexLab debug with just Devious Device Integration and his requierment (On SexLabFramework V1.61b).

No, it works with Sexlab 1.6+. The only time I've seen that error is prior to initializing Sexlab through it's MCM... You did initialize it, yes?