Those are supposed to work.

Can you post the log?

Alright. Just starting the game up again with logs enabled. Anything in particular I should try? Or should I just post start the game, try unlocking the cuffs and then post log?

PS: I noticed using "help "restraints key"" that there are two variants of restraints keys. I spawned in one and it worked whilst the other would not. Is there a reason I have 2 variants? Did I install something incorrectly?

Edit: Log

This was all I could find after trying to unequip the cuffs.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Elisia: Cuffs (Leather) (Arms))

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function GetTriFilePath on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function SwitchTriFiles on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function IsPlayableItem on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function GetDefaultSkinTextureSet on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function SetGlobalTimeMultiplier on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function GetDefaultFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function GetCurrentFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function SetCurrentFOV on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function StartFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function StopFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function ToggleFlyCam on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function SetUFOCamSpeedMult on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:51PM] warning: Replacing native function TogglePause on unlinked object zzEstrusUtil.

[06/18/2014 - 11:10:54PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Arm Cuffs.

If you have Devious Devices for the Masses installed, it generates both real and fake keys.  The fake keys don't work.  You can use its MCM menu to set the frequency of how many of each are generated.

I am not getting a image for plugs(daedric soulgem) in my inventory, is just a issue for me or are others having it too?

The ones from LADL? That's normal, they were using the plug-set mesh, but that's been phased out in favour of single plugs since then. LADL is a few versions behind DDi and DDa.

AH, yea its from LADL thx 

Hey. I have a problem; Restraints keys don't help me get out of my collar/cuffs. Any idea why?

Which cuffs/collar do you have equipped and where did you get the keys?

Leather arms/legs cuffs and collar I got from devious cidna awhile back. I found the restraints key on the NPC that put the cuffs on me.

there are false restrain/chastity keys in the game.

when you try to use the key, you should see a message in the top left of your screen, saying you "dont possess the right key to open the restraints" or something like that, meaning you dont have the right key, simply, and you will need to have some luck finding some elsewhere or pick/force the lock

Hey I'm having an issue where the MCM menu isn't showing up.

Here is my load order.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1

SexLab.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

SexLab Attraction.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

AmethystHollowsMaster.esm=1

SMSkyrim.esp=1

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1

Sextreme-All.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Spousetocustomhome.esp=1

AchieveThat.esp=1

AK- Alternate Actors.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1

Proper Aiming.esp=1

Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1

ImmersiveFP.esp=1

TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=1

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1

NonEssentialChildren.esp=1

Animated Dragon Wings.esp=1

Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1

SkyRe_Main.esp=1

ReProccer.esp=1

SkyRe_Races.esp=1

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1

SkyRe_Combat.esp=1

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1

SkyRe_Survivalism.esp=1

TemptressVixen.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SSv2.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1

SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

SexLab_Hormones.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

submitdd_ff.esp=1

submitdd_ff_exp.esp=1

AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.esp=1

zarias_restraints.esp=1

Immersive Karthwasten.esp=1

Immersive Ivarstead.esp=1

Immersive Kynesgrove.esp=1

Immersive Dragon Bridge.esp=1

Immersive Falkreath.esp=1

Immersive Morthal.esp=1

Immersive Riverwood.esp=1

Immersive Rorikstead.esp=1

Immersive Shors stone.esp=1

Immersive Stonehills.esp=1

Immersive Whiterun.esp=1

Immersive Dawnstar.esp=1

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1

Immersive Darkwater crossing.esp=1

LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp=1

LCJarofIvarsteadExpansionGirlsPack.esp=1

Civil War Overhaul.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

Helgen Reborn.esp=1

sr_ifpssl.esp=1

Edit: I have gotten it to work now, but if anyone could figure out why it wasn't working I would like to know why.

The main description mentions that nowadays integration waits for a save/reload to activate, this was done in order to decrease strain during the start of a new game

Hello, I'm having a devious problem. Well it's not a good kind of devious.

I've been adding mods recently...nothing that's even remotely connected to DD, and tried to start a new game. The DD MCM menu didn't load. In fact, until I deactivated most of my mods, it didn't activate at all. Saving and reloading? Nope. For some reason, every other menu loads, but not the DD one. I'm probably going to need to post some Papyrus logs or something, because I really don't know why it wouldn't load. I haven't done anything at all to the mod or dependents or anything even sexy.

.....So I've uploaded a Papyrus log. It SEEMS like DD is loading up, but the problem is that the MCM menu doesn't come up, and I know from previous experience that if I go out and try to get stuff equipped to my character, it will fail. It just won't equip.

I wonder if this is because of the number of mods I have, or something else.

Hello. I have a question. When i equip "Harness" most animation blocked(anal,vaginal). Only blowjob. How turn off this feature? I want work all animation. Sorry for bad english i hope you understand.

You really can't. That's one of the main (and original) reasons for this mod to exist. I mean, the harness works just like a chastity belt as it covers those two holes, which obviously means those animations shouldn't be available.

That said, I think (really, I might be wrong :P) one of the extra harnesses included in the expansion isn't set to work up like a chastity belt, and allows those animations.

I travel to winterhold and the game freeses:S any leed ?

Are you using Mirai follower?

I know there was an issue with her briefly

first thing I'd think of having that bug is a follower mod so if you have no follower mods installed we'd need a mod list to find your bug

Hello. I have a question. When i equip "Harness" most animation blocked(anal,vaginal). Only blowjob. How turn off this feature? I want work all animation. Sorry for bad english i hope you understand.

You really can't. That's one of the main (and original) reasons for this mod to exist. I mean, the harness works just like a chastity belt as it covers those two holes, which obviously means those animations shouldn't be available.

That said, I think (really, I might be wrong :P) one of the extra harnesses included in the expansion isn't set to work up like a chastity belt, and allows those animations.

yes, I've been using devious start for my restarts, start the game locked into both a chastity and a slave harness and if you get the chastity unlocked and remove the plugs, the slave harness works like open-crotch design harness fashionable with full body function

having an issue or 2 with the belt's masturbation, but the issue doesn't occur when I activate thru the belt's menu to masturbate -

1. sanguine's debauchery adds lusted to the player so that any1 around lusts for and sometimes rapes the player - the belted wearer will experience a masturbation then becomes restricted from movement or further interaction with the game ---- wondering if sd patch needs an update, been a lot of changes to sd+ since that was made

2. if I pay to have the belt removed by the smithy at captured dreams, it removes the belt and then masturbates then the player loses movement or other game interaction even after the animation is completed

Not the same old computer that had those bugs I mentioned before either so its not being slow, attached is a log file of starting the game and removing the belt

Edit: nevermind I found the problem again with a new save after having sex with a client and raping some1 else so I re-installed sexlab and re-registered zaz and ec and fixed belt removal - i'll test it from here to see things are working as they should now :)

I beg of you....please put a disclaimer about your new version on the front page having a conflict with Dual Sheath Redux.  I have spent well over 8 hours trying to figure out what is causing the problem, disabling hundreds of mods and then re-enabling them one-at-a-time.  After a few hours I was running FNIS and the DSR patch proccer after every mod.  It was ridiculous.  There are posts over on nexus at the Dual Sheath Redux page who are spending oodles of time trying to fix this.  The symptoms are very abnormal and confusing.  Few mods conflict like this, in that it only affects the PC and not NPCs.  Basically DSR was working for NPCs but not the player.  

I love that you have an option to change the undies slot from 60 to something else.  I don't really understand the hidden undies addition to this mod, but I believe it has value and is a good addition.  Just please put a disclaimer about a conflict with DSR.  And yes, I know you can run the DSR patch proccer and set a slot other than 60.  But how many people do that?  Most people just run the skyproccer and walk away for 5 minutes while it does it's thing.

I don't know if this mod caused my problem, but I will post it here, in case someone knows how to fix it.

I just started the  quest, that you recive from Sergius, and I decided to start with the College's guild quest-line. The fight against Jyrik starts(in Saarthal), and suddenly, the screen goes black. I'm not blindfolded or anything, since I was completely fine when this happened. So I decided to console command myself back to the college(after finishing Jyrik), and my screen is still black! I can't really keep on playing blindly, so I made a different save(since I made a lot of progress since last save). Is there any way of fixing this?

It could have happened because of another mod, but I decided to post it here, since it happened after I got the chastity belt-thing.

I'm actually using 1.57 and it appears that no animations will register for any plug-in. Zaz will not register and neither will Estrus. 

Have you perhaps upgraded from 1.39 and still have the papyrusutils installed? I upgraded using mod organizer, and had papyrusutils lower down in the mod order, so it still overwrote sexlab after the upgrade. It also caused the not using container 2.2 or whatever that popup was to come up and I could not get any animations to register until I got rid of papyrusutil.

I completely uninstalled Skyrim and deleted everything in its directory. After re-installing EVERYTHING DD still will not register animations, I upgraded to FNIS 5.1.1 from 5.1.0 and it did not help. However, I do believe it is an FNIS issue because Estrus constantly insists that I re-install it and update FNIS. I've done it a hundred times and nothing has changed.

I've had the papyrus issue in the past, but not his time. 

I'm actually using 1.57 and it appears that no animations will register for any plug-in. Zaz will not register and neither will Estrus. 

Have you perhaps upgraded from 1.39 and still have the papyrusutils installed? I upgraded using mod organizer, and had papyrusutils lower down in the mod order, so it still overwrote sexlab after the upgrade. It also caused the not using container 2.2 or whatever that popup was to come up and I could not get any animations to register until I got rid of papyrusutil.

I completely uninstalled Skyrim and deleted everything in its directory. After re-installing EVERYTHING DD still will not register animations, I upgraded to FNIS 5.1.1 from 5.1.0 and it did not help. However, I do believe it is an FNIS issue because Estrus constantly insists that I re-install it and update FNIS. I've done it a hundred times and nothing has changed.

update your fnis again as of 6-06 there's an important update to 5.1 then check load order, all pre-requisites listed for the mods you're using need to be loaded before the mods so actorevents should load before estrus and sexlab before zaz before devious devices

update your fnis again as of 6-06 there's an important update to 5.1 then check load order, all pre-requisites listed for the mods you're using need to be loaded before the mods so actorevents should load before estrus and sexlab before zaz before devious devices

I have done both of these things. The first thing I checked was load order. My methods are a bit unusual by all of my ESM/ESPs are organized accordingly and FNIS is up to date.  

just curious, is the tie in update with the latest assets coming anytime soon?

Hmm? Integration fully supports all assets, at this time.

I have a strange problem. Every time I equip a Gag, the mouth only opens a little bit. Can anyone help me?

Oh I almost forgot. Before I updated this and the main mod, all worked fine.

You have conflicting .tri files, from another mod.

I beg of you....please put a disclaimer about your new version on the front page having a conflict with Dual Sheath Redux.  I have spent well over 8 hours trying to figure out what is causing the problem, disabling hundreds of mods and then re-enabling them one-at-a-time.  After a few hours I was running FNIS and the DSR patch proccer after every mod.  It was ridiculous.  There are posts over on nexus at the Dual Sheath Redux page who are spending oodles of time trying to fix this.  The symptoms are very abnormal and confusing.  Few mods conflict like this, in that it only affects the PC and not NPCs.  Basically DSR was working for NPCs but not the player.  

I love that you have an option to change the undies slot from 60 to something else.  I don't really understand the hidden undies addition to this mod, but I believe it has value and is a good addition.  Just please put a disclaimer about a conflict with DSR.  And yes, I know you can run the DSR patch proccer and set a slot other than 60.  But how many people do that?  Most people just run the skyproccer and walk away for 5 minutes while it does it's thing.

I provided an in-game MCM option to change what slot the device hider uses, in order to prevent incompatibilities. You could have just opened up the MCM menu, and changed the device hider's slot from there. I'll add a note that slot 60 is the default under the OP.

I don't know if this mod caused my problem, but I will post it here, in case someone knows how to fix it.

I just started the  quest, that you recive from Sergius, and I decided to start with the College's guild quest-line. The fight against Jyrik starts(in Saarthal), and suddenly, the screen goes black. I'm not blindfolded or anything, since I was completely fine when this happened. So I decided to console command myself back to the college(after finishing Jyrik), and my screen is still black! I can't really keep on playing blindly, so I made a different save(since I made a lot of progress since last save). Is there any way of fixing this?

It could have happened because of another mod, but I decided to post it here, since it happened after I got the chastity belt-thing.

Probably unrelated.

I searched the forum but didn't find this exact issue.  I apologize if this is old news to some of you...

I am running 2.8.1 with the expansion.

Also..  For the masses 2.6.

My character is locked into various items and I have several keys - some labeled chastity some labeled restraints.  Though I have not made any of my own (I find them on bandits).

I was trying to remove some of the items and could find no way to use the keys.  Clicking the items gives the same options as if there were no keys (and comments on my keyless state!), if I click on the keys they say they are unequippable.  I feel like I am having a major noob moment.  What am I missing?  I have changed game settings so that everyone and their brother drops keys and they are 'real' to ensure that I was finding plenty of good keys, but it makes no difference.  I appreciate any help because once a blindfold or gag is applied to my character (or starts out that way  :angel: ) the game is effectively broken.

Thanks.

Thanks.

hello,

you surely know the hdt highheels slave boots that skyrim bound and live a defiants life use. i would like to know from where these boots are, because i only see the shiny silver unlockable ones in the assets and zairas restraints.

i dont like to use hdt only for these boots , but their colour fits better to the cuffs and harness than the shiny silver. so i wonder if there are darkiron ones without hdt.

lockable boots have an advantage and a disadvantage. the disadvantage is that you cannot wear other boots and this way being unable to continue the normal game as long as you wear them. the advantage is, that in situations where you get your clothes off to become a slave, like captured dreams, sanguine, etc. you are not bare feet, but have your boots on.

so i would like to keep the advantage and avoid the disadvantage by using your underwear System. but honestly, i have no idea how that works and if it is possible to take normal boots over your locked highheels  ( i know this is highly unrealistic, but it is easier to do than getting the other modders to add the highheels when you get your things off).

so if it is possible, please give me a short discription how to make it.

another way would be to give the slave heels a different spot. maybe this is the easiest way to do.

thanks

mr

i dont use dsr, but i quote you, because i did just the same what you did, reinstalling, mod by mod acivation and deactivation, a pain of work.

i have the following bug :

loading a save that was made on horseback makes the flying horse.

it is caused by dd Integration and some sanguine +. sanguine+ checks for dd, thats the common point.

i spend yesterday afternoon till after midnight, today early morning till midday to check all possibilities. ddintegration causes the flying horse, but if i start a new game without any mod other then dd and it s requirement, the flying horse does not happen. so some other mod causes ddintegration to defunction. it will take me a while to find out which one.

edit :complete new Installation vanilla game, fresh from steam.  after installing all mods, one Group after the other, always testing between, no flying horse happens. but when i start a new game then , and changed nothing from the last test, the flying horse happens.

after deactivating ddintegration and  the mods who requires it, incl sanguines debouchery +, no flying horse.

i spend over 20 hours on that bug, i cant do anything more here.

edit : after continuing tests it turens out finally that it is caused by sd+ and deviously helpless, Independent from each other. not from dd assets, integrqation, Expansion,  captured dreams and skyrim bound.