i watched and read serval tutorials the last days espacialy the skripting is like a book in a languige that i cant understand.

anyway, you might be find these one helpfull. he made very intresting quests with scenes:

there are 2 other tutorials from the same user witch going deeper into it.

i watched and read serval tutorials the last days espacialy the skripting is like a book in a languige that i cant understand.

anyway, you might be find these one helpfull. he made very intresting quests with scenes:

there are 2 other tutorials from the same user witch going deeper into it.

I'm a programmer by trade. The scripting language, while limiting compared to python/perl/ruby, is not particularly difficult for me. I did a light bit of modding for Oblivion (Nothing like this, though) before moving to Skyrim. The nuances of modding for Skyrim have taken a bit to get used to, though I've got a pretty decent grasp of it at this point.

EDIT: That's not to say I don't appreciate the gesture of the link. Thanks :P

I'm a programmer by trade. The scripting language, while limiting compared to python/perl/ruby, is not particularly difficult for me. I did a light bit of modding for Oblivion (Nothing like this, though) before moving to Skyrim. The nuances of modding for Skyrim have taken a bit to get used to, though I've got a pretty decent grasp of it at this point.

yes i expected something like that be couse your mod is very well done, only two things:

i miss the option to kill zed. :ph34r:

the sound of the female voice is a bit strange like she would wear a closed helmet. :P

is there somthing to discouver when your turning the streetblablabla option in mcm on?

yes i expected something like that be couse your mod is very well done, only two things:

i miss the option to kill zed. :ph34r:

the sound of the female voice is a bit strange like she would wear a closed helmet. :P

is there somthing to discouver when your turning the streetblablabla option in mcm on?

The sounds were quickly created with an audio slicer + sounds from http://www.freesound.org/ . If anyone wants to touch them up, I'd package them with the mod (Assuming quality, ofc).

And nah,  Surreptitious Streets is unfinished content that I'm working on. 

Hihi!  I was just wondering about this "Surreptitious Streets" that's listed under the quests' sub-menu and what's it about.  It's talking about starting the triggers for the radiant master quests, but the only quest mentioned on the OP is the Forbidden Tome quest.  It's also set to false by default.  So, I was just wondering if this is something is still in development or what this might be?  Thanks in advance! 

Hihi!  I was just wondering about this "Surreptitious Streets" that's listed under the quests' sub-menu and what's it about.  It's talking about starting the triggers for the radiant master quests, but the only quest mentioned on the OP is the Forbidden Tome quest.  It's also set to false by default.  So, I was just wondering if this is something is still in development or what this might be?  Thanks in advance! 

the answer is in the second posts above yours.^^

The sounds were quickly created with an audio slicer + sounds from http://www.freesound.org/ . If anyone wants to touch them up, I'd package them with the mod (Assuming quality, ofc).

i would but my skills in things like that are limited and if i start this now i will spend the hole day to figgur out how it works. thats time ithat i dont have if i wont to finish the concept for my mod. :P

why you are not using the files from sexlab framework? they have some good.

Is SexLabNoStrip still an issue? 

The device is getting removed regardless of how many times I've Reloaded a clean save

I did a bit of poking around when I realised that Sanguine's Debauchery was still stripping the items despite having limited removal turned on; turns out that the inventory version of the belt was being left in my character's inventory and was showing in game as being equipped, but the actual behind the scenes item was being stripped and transferred to my character's master. Basic sexlab stuff had no problems when the stripping function was told to ignore the appropriate slots, though.

Hi,

Great Quest, i have to say! like the dialogues and love to hate this bastard Zed :-)

But i run into a little showstopping problem: The lust overwhelmed my char with her weapon in one fist, a spell in the other one. After the nice masturbation-scene the char was unable to use her hands. Can not sheath the weapon, can not cast a spell. Running, jumping, sneaking still works. Reloading doesnt help.

Any idea what causing this?

Edit: Forget it. Re-equipping with hotkeys solving the issue.

And thanks for the good work!

Got a question for after completion

After completing the quest I still have an unreadable (gibberish) devious device's volume 2 in my inventory.

Is this normal? I thought Urag might have translated it like he does with falmar tomes or at the very least taken it from me but it's still there and marked as quest item so can't drop it or anything.

I figured it may be used as a future update but then if it's a bug thought you may like to know.

excellent mod though. Can't wait for future expansions.

found another thing, urag calls the pc a guinea pig. i dont think the people in skyrim know what that is, changing it to skeever would match better.

You're right, I went a bit out of character there with the dialogue and you suggestion fits quite well. Min, could you make the change?

Got a question for after completion

After completing the quest I still have an unreadable (gibberish) devious device's volume 2 in my inventory.

Is this normal? I thought Urag might have translated it like he does with falmar tomes or at the very least taken it from me but it's still there and marked as quest item so can't drop it or anything.

I figured it may be used as a future update but then if it's a bug thought you may like to know.

excellent mod though. Can't wait for future expansions.

That's intentional.

It will serve as a base for a subsequent quest that will be added in a future update. You havent' seen the last of Zed and his research just yet...

i would but my skills in things like that are limited and if i start this now i will spend the hole day to figgur out how it works. thats time ithat i dont have if i wont to finish the concept for my mod.  :P

why you are not using the files from sexlab framework? they have some good.

I am using sounds from the sexlab framework in some places (Called via the nice API that Ashal has developed). Sexlab Framework's voices are restricted to moans, some of which were more disruptive than I prefer for a "just walking around, vibrator activates" type scenario. Furthermore, Sexlab doesn't have appropriate sounds for the orgasm/getting edged events (Which is why I rolled my own). 

Is SexLabNoStrip still an issue? 

The device is getting removed regardless of how many times I've Reloaded a clean save

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with that keyword. We included Sexlab as a dependency in the assets file, incase it was the DUPLICATE issue that we discussed over in the troubleshooting thread. Just disable stripping of the appropriate slots for the time being. The only real mandatory slot to disable is 49, anyways, as the rest of the items are cosmetic during Sexlab scenes. If you wanted to take a look for yourself, the relevant items that are being stripped are the zad_beltPadded_scriptinstance /etc items, and are defined in the assets esm. See attached SexLabNoStrip5.png for how I'm using it at the moment.

I did a bit of poking around when I realised that Sanguine's Debauchery was still stripping the items despite having limited removal turned on; turns out that the inventory version of the belt was being left in my character's inventory and was showing in game as being equipped, but the actual behind the scenes item was being stripped and transferred to my character's master. Basic sexlab stuff had no problems when the stripping function was told to ignore the appropriate slots, though.

Oh, I don't have the appropriate keywords defined on the rendered versions to prevent it from being stolen by SD anymore (VendorNoSale and MagicDisallowEnchanting). Good catch. I'll re-add those. Also, try disabling limited removal, and I think that problem will be solved (As, when the inventory version is transfered as well, it will likely re-equip both on your character).

post-60958-0-28210100-1383752588_thumb.png

I went through and added the SexLabNoStrip keyword to everything. No luck

I can only conclude that the keyword is just broken in the current version of Sexlab. The most up-to-date assets file already contains that keyword (Directly from the Sexlab.esm file), as well.

Really great update :cool:

The quest texts in the messageboxes during the quip bits seem to be a bit too long for the box. It's getting cut off mid sentence.

Where exactly did it cut off (What was the last sentence being displayed)? What resolution are you using?

The quest texts in the messageboxes during the quip bits seem to be a bit too long for the box. It's getting cut off mid sentence.

Where exactly did it cut off (What was the last sentence being displayed)? What resolution are you using?

happened once on the second zedd's quest after bringing him his odd stuff

Had an idea after playing the new quest; not sure if something like it has been suggested before or even if it's possible seeing as i have zero programming/mod making skills but what about when you belt and npc/follower you get to do what Zed does to you and send them off for you to fetch you say 1000 gold or an enchanted item or something in exchange for releasing them.

Then when they finally return you have the option to remove the belt/plugs/restraint's and ease their desires.

And as a follow up they may seek revenge at a later date; in a way like how Sanguine's Debauchery has bandit's been sent after you for stealing you could wake up belted with a note or some such saying to come meet x to get it removed (scenario also lends itself to not only a follow up revenge scheme but as a stand alone event trigger by for example stealing from someone)

Noticed it in a couple of different spots. Attached one example. I think also both versions of the events after getting Zed his items, and he sends you back to Urag, were also cut off.  Didn't get a screen when I did them though. Only got that attached one as had save from before starting the quest.

As for resolution, I'm on 1680 x 1050.

Edit, it might have something to do with my custom font as well. Although usually it just overflows its space, but then again, message boxes aren't that common, so it might behave differently. And after a quick check, it seems to be exactly that. The font is slightly wider than the default one, and doesn't get scaled or overflowed in the message box like it does on most other places. So not really an issue then I think.

found another thing, urag calls the pc a guinea pig. i dont think the people in skyrim know what that is, changing it to skeever would match better.

You're right, I went a bit out of character there with the dialogue and you suggestion fits quite well. Min, could you make the change?

May I suggest 'skeever bait'? Seems to be a common insult in Skyrim :)

If you try and remove the belt and are successful will the quest resume where it left off?

got to

Nchardak with two of the items but I dont have access to where the third is yet as you need one of those cube things

and tried to remove and was successful

If you manage to escape the belt on your own, the quest ends (As should be noted in your journal).

Would it be possible to change that so you can continue/complete the quest either by A. dialogue where Zed admires your ability to get it off and then potentially puts it back on you or a NPC of choice or B. Zed sticks it back on anyway for the testing he alludes to.

Or would that mess up the regular use quest that fired whenever you equipped on the old version