KWWD: SexLabNoStrip (080058F1) '' <- Schlongs of Skyrim - core.esm
KWWD: SexLabNoStrip (0902F16E) '' <- SexLab.esm

Testing with WornHasKeyword shows that the devices do have the SexLabNoStrip keyword.

However, I am thinking HasKeywordString() is grabbing the first instance of the keyword from Schlongs. If that's true then loading Schlongs after SexLab will fix the problem.

attachicon.gif 2013-11-07_00003.jpg

EDIT: CONFIRMED.

In the case of duplicated keywords in ESM files, HasKeywordString checks the first instance established by load order.

Change your load order so Schlongs load after SexLab.

Aha, that would explain why it was working for some users, and not others. Thank you very much for figuring that out. I'll add that to the install instructions in a bit.

Much appreciated.

Hi

Thank you for the nice mod

What should i do exactly when the MCM tells me to reregister this mods animations?

Thanx

That's an option to reregister animations. Clicking it will do so. Ignore it unless you need it.

Threw up a quick poll to try to get an idea for how many of you are interested in using the upcoming "Hardcore Effects" option.

Example: Vibrators having a high chance of causing the player to play a short animation at the start, interrupting channeled casts, etc. Movement speed slows for leg cuffs, Reduce weapon skill while wearing arm cuffs, disable fast-travel while cuffed, etc, etc.

oh shit... i see i will need a loot of consolecommands on your next update.^^

Negative. All Hardcore effects are controlled by a single MCM toggle. No console monkeying necessary.

oh shit... i see i will need a loot of consolecommands on your next update.^^

Negative. All Hardcore effects are controlled by a single MCM toggle. No console monkeying necessary.

good to know, would hate it to crawl trough mzinchaleft without fasttrevel, reduced movespeed, forced to have all 5 minutes a animation and interupted spellcasting.

How can I find out if this mod is working?

Used console to get a belt and some plugs and  put everything under global events/polled events at 100 and now what?

Casting spells like healing/flames or shouting doesnt do anything. Do I need to fight?

start the quest, isnt much to do. winterhold college-> arcaneum-> read the note on the desk take the key open the bookshelf.

there you go.

New version is up: v2.5.2

• Fixed item duplication bug whlie using Xaz Prison Overhaul.
  • Added first "Hardcore Effect" to vibrators.
  • Improved OnSit filtering
  • Fixed cause of double key-crafting recipe bug. Toggle mcm option in menu to fix for existing games.
  • One of the moan sounds (#3) was low quality, and sounded as if "The character is wearing a helmet". Removed.
  • Improved compatibility with Sanguines' Debauchery.
  • Numerous script optimizations.
  • Several more small bug fixes and dialogue changes.

EDIT: Update ate my poll? Was at 98%ish yes anyways.

Min, youre the creator of this, is there an easy way to check if your mod is working?

I installed everything, ran fnis, got belt/plugs with console, equipped them and now?

Someone else responded to your post, so I did not bother. Equip the belt, then try to unequip it.

Note, that adding items to your inventory from the Console is not a very good way of testing as there are several variants listed, only one of which is scripted. Head over to the Arcanaeum to start the quest.

Crawling arround is not the kick - but loosing control to a NPC in a quest and this would be boring if the restraints are visual only.

happens to me all the time... damed lydia. :P

no just a joke, i think your right. but it is restrained on your taste, for me is loosing control about my pc just anoing. i want to see the mod what the people have made, especialy on this one: the dialogs are very good.

anyway as long there is a mcm toggle we can have both! at the same time! :D

Probably not. The quest didn't "Lead you to solstheim". It did suggest that if you don't see three quest-markers on your map, that the missing ones were probably in Solstheim. I did notice in my most recent playthrough though, that they can be in Falskaar, if you have that mod installed. Any Dwemer Dungeon is an eligible location.

The Dynamo core ended up being at the bottom of the Watervine Chasm in my game, haha. 

There is a bug. Questmarker shows the item zed wants is in alftand. I follow questmarker to blackreach, if I reach blackreach through alftand central the questmarker shows that I have to go back to alfthand central.

I try to find a blackreach map on the net, maybe there is a 2nd entrance to alftand central in blackreach.

Dunno what to say about that: The quest marker is referencing an item in a container, using the same system that every other quest in Skyrim uses for quest-markers.

There are three items: Are you sure you're not misinterpreting the map?