It's a very nice mod.

I've translated it to chinese for personal use.

Can I share the translated version to our local bbs?

I request your permission.

Sure thing, send me the URL, and I'll link to it.

uhm, yes. odd that thats the only one spelled differently.. and will try it. was a rather fresh game anyway. so brb .)

I'm not seeing anything from my scripts in your log (Although it is packed full of load errors from other mods: Including the USKP? Did you delete your scripts folder or something?): Did you disable debug logging in the MCM menu?

nope, scripts are still there. and no idea what uskp is. and debug logging is on.

new game: quest triggers now, but belt does nothing, remove and add etc. no script, nothing

collar works. oddly.

<edit> oook. the light armor belt, given through a command works, the cloth one, looted from the other addon from npcs, crafted or from the quest doesnt. *confused as hell*

I don't see my On Game Load events firing (Or anything else from my scripts, for that matter). Try it on a new save, and post the log? If it doesn't work there, something is broken with your installation.

USKP is a mod you have (or had) installed called the unofficial skyrim patch. Your log was stuffed full of missing script errors for it, and many other things (Angrim's Apprentice, SL Dibella, etc).

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see that you said the collar works. All of the items use the same script for equipping/unequipping. It's rather odd that one would work, and the others would not. How did you obtain the items? If you did it via the console, it's possible that you added one of the Assets items instead of one of the scripted versions. Post your log again?

Light armor and cloth belt in the same game? Please post your full load order as well (Not a "more or less" version), as provided by BOSS, or another tool.

ook, disabled everything, reinstalled everything. again. and now it seems to work, when doing a "help chastity" in the console i still get both listed, will slaughter some bandits later and see what happens. guess its just my fucking bad luck. sorry.

Seeing two versions listed under "help chastity" is normal behavior. One is an asset used for third party mods (Like Angrim's Apprentice), and the other is the scripted instance provided by this mod. Good luck!

Great update. Was working on something similar to get vibrators into Skyrim, but now my works seems to be obsolete (But not completely in vein since I learned a lot about the quirks and pitfalls of papyrus scripting).

There's one thing I noticed. I was wondering why the pump plugs are not activated while sitting down despite having set the probability to 100, so I had a look at the sources. Everything to get them working seems to be implemented, but the keyword to actually activate them is missing.

And I have also a little request: Is it possible to make the vibrator events more physical, i.e. let the actor tumble or stagger (something like starting bleedout animation and stopping it after 1 - 3 seconds).

There's a fairly lengthy (10ish second) animation from the vibrators if they manage to bring you to climax. The cursed plugs are set to never permit this to happen though, and will only edge the player (Though this certainly won't be the case for all plug-types!). I had been debating on adding a stagger effect to the "edged" event, but wasn't sure if it would be desired.

I'll take a look at the pump plugs bit, might have forgotten to set that keyword property. Thanks for the feedback. 

Great mod and excellent quest (it's only a pity that Zed is immortal, grumpf!).

Suggestion:

Once the quest is finished and the player has learned everything and she could make a vibrator for her own joytoy use:

for a solo excitement by vibrators, why not use the second stage of the SexLab animation called "missionary"?

(In fact, the female is on her back, legs spreaded, arms on sides, moaning). It seems perfect and it's already done.

Anyhow, Thank You and to Zadil for the excellent stuffs!

I think that adding a one to two seconds stagger event to every time there is a vibration exceeding some defined strength would enhance immersion.

Imagine you are running around with some plugs and suddenly they begin strongly to vibrate. I would not just continue to run around like nothing happened.

What I would really like to see is a connection from what is narrated via text / audio and what the actor is actually doing on screen.

For example, I was playing around with preventing actors from sitting when they had a "special" item equipped (playing the bleedout effect for 2 seconds on a onSit event roughly gives the impression that something is digging deeply into the players netherparts and because of this the player has to stand up).

Look at the player equipped with the iron plugs and imagine what would happen if a real person sits down having these inserted.

But that's just my opinion.

I think that adding a one to two seconds stagger event to every time there is a vibration exceeding some defined strength would enhance immersion.

Imagine you are running around with some plugs and suddenly they begin strongly to vibrate. I would not just continue to run around like nothing happened.

What I would really like to see is a connection from what is narrated via text / audio and what the actor is actually doing on screen.

For example, I was playing around with preventing actors from sitting when they had a "special" item equipped (playing the bleedout effect for 2 seconds on a onSit event roughly gives the impression that something is digging deeply into the players netherparts and because of this the player has to stand up).

Look at the player equipped with the iron plugs and imagine what would happen if a real person sits down having these inserted.

Nice, Great idea especially the first part.. :lol:

Great mod and excellent quest (it's only a pity that Zed is immortal, grumpf!).

Suggestion:

Once the quest is finished and the player has learned everything and she could make a vibrator for her own joytoy use:

for a solo excitement by vibrators, why not use the second stage of the SexLab animation called "missionary"?

(In fact, the female is on her back, legs spreaded, arms on sides, moaning). It seems perfect and it's already done.

Anyhow, Thank You and to Zadil for the excellent stuffs!

I'll probably add non-plug toys at some point in the future. 

Nice, Great idea especially the first part..  :lol:

The vibration events can occur pretty frequently from things like spell casting. The reason I didn't add a stagger effect or something similar, is that it would make it pretty difficult to proceed with normal gameplay (Though, I suppose having vibrating plugs would, too...). How about a camera-shake? Or, I could maybe add the stagger effect under the "Hardcore Effects" option, and camera shake for a short period of time if that's not enabled. 

I'll expand the non-narrative effects of the various events at some point, probably. Perhaps not this particular event, though others like it.

I have question for Forbidden Tome quest.

An animation work fine from Urag punishment scene..

but pc and urag to be separate.

Can I change position?

Not at this time, no. Future scenes will line up better, though. 

Oh, found one more little thing with the plug messages.  Whenever I start mining, it gives me the message as though I just sat down. Nothing else bug-wise to report as of now, though.

Yeah, starting mining (And pretty much everything else you interact with in that manner: Smithing, Alchemy, Enchanting, etc) counts as an OnSit event. I need to add better filtering to that event, so that it only occurs with legitimate furniture. 

The vibration events can occur pretty frequently from things like spell casting. The reason I didn't add a stagger effect or something similar, is that it would make it pretty difficult to proceed with normal gameplay (Though, I suppose having vibrating plugs would, too...).

Well, yeah :D

I had used the soulgem plugs prior to installing the latest version... Turns out using shouts puts them to the max setting and it was stuck there for something like 20mins at least? And it seems it gets the PC off quite fast and often :P I wasn't sure at the time if that was your intention but it went away eventually :D

~ snip ~ ;)

The vibration events can occur pretty frequently from things like spell casting. The reason I didn't add a stagger effect or something similar, is that it would make it pretty difficult to proceed with normal gameplay (Though, I suppose having vibrating plugs would, too...). How about a camera-shake? Or, I could maybe add the stagger effect under the "Hardcore Effects" option, and short period if time if that's not enabled. 

I'll expand the non-narrative effects of the various events at some point, probably. Perhaps not this particular event, though others like it.

Your idea sounds good too so.. Can you do that then but if possible can you add a option to control

or edit the intervals of these effects, for an example if the player wanted the stagger or camera-shake

every 5 or 10 mins or if you can select stagger or camera-shake or may be both!!! :P

If you think about it in reality... in which way would it affect a female if she had a vibrator equipped? :D

~ snip ~ ;)

The vibration events can occur pretty frequently from things like spell casting. The reason I didn't add a stagger effect or something similar, is that it would make it pretty difficult to proceed with normal gameplay (Though, I suppose having vibrating plugs would, too...). How about a camera-shake? Or, I could maybe add the stagger effect under the "Hardcore Effects" option, and short period if time if that's not enabled. 

Your idea sounds good too so.. Can you do that then but if possible can you add a option to control

or edit the intervals of these effects, for an example if the player wanted the stagger or camera-shake

every 5 or 10 mins or if you can select stagger or camera-shake or may be both!!! :P

If you think about it in reality... in which way would it affect a female if she had a vibrator equipped? :D

Occasionally your character may stop and attempt to fondle themselves but fail. Had this happen as I was about to attack a bandit chief. He stood and watched until I was finished  :lol: .

I noticed the key difficulty feature seems to have a problem. I had it on easy, then later set it to hard, but now in the Forge menu, I have both keys available for creation (Belt and Restraints key). I can make both the 1 iron ingot version and the ebony ingot/flawless diamond version. I'm guessing this should be either/or.

Otherwise everything is working well, nice quest, great job. :)

~ snip ~ ;)

Occasionally your character may stop and attempt to fondle themselves but fail. Had this happen as I was about to attack a bandit chief. He stood and watched until I was finished  :lol: .

yep that happened to me :o loved that feature :lol:

PROBLEM: Devices are getting stripped during sex

KWWD: SexLabNoStrip (080058F1) '' <- Schlongs of Skyrim - core.esm

KWWD: SexLabNoStrip (0902F16E) '' <- SexLab.esm

Testing with WornHasKeyword shows that the devices do have the SexLabNoStrip keyword.

However, I am thinking HasKeywordString() is grabbing the first instance of the keyword from Schlongs. If that's true then loading Schlongs after SexLab will fix the problem.

post-3866-0-03293900-1383874298_thumb.jpg

EDIT: CONFIRMED.

In the case of duplicated keywords in ESM files, HasKeywordString checks the first instance established by load order.

SOLUTION: Change your load order so Schlongs load after SexLab.