Noticed it in a couple of different spots. Attached one example. I think also both versions of the events after getting Zed his items, and he sends you back to Urag, were also cut off.  Didn't get a screen when I did them though. Only got that attached one as had save from before starting the quest.

As for resolution, I'm on 1680 x 1050.

Edit, it might have something to do with my custom font as well. Although usually it just overflows its space, but then again, message boxes aren't that common, so it might behave differently. And after a quick check, it seems to be exactly that. The font is slightly wider than the default one, and doesn't get scaled or overflowed in the message box like it does on most other places. So not really an issue then I think.

Yeah, the three of us that tested initially use 1920x1080, with the default font. Guess there was a bit too much text there. May prune that down in the future.

May I suggest 'skeever bait'? Seems to be a common insult in Skyrim :)

We ended up going with "Pet", instead.

Would it be possible to change that so you can continue/complete the quest either by A. dialogue where Zed admires your ability to get it off and then potentially puts it back on you or a NPC of choice or B. Zed sticks it back on anyway for the testing he alludes to.

Or would that mess up the regular use quest that fired whenever you equipped on the old version

I don't have much interest in going back and adding another dialogue tree for escaping the belt (Multiple dialogue trees, depending on what part of the quest you escape during), as I'm working on another quest. Your motivation to cooperate with Zed/Urag is getting the belt off, anyways, so ending the quest on that event seems fitting. Some quests will vary upon managing to escape the belt, but this one will not. Sorry!

EDIT: There is also an MCM option to make escaping the belt more difficult (Unlock Threshold, I believe it was named) that you can use to configure that option. 

Thank you Min, great update. Worked just fine (2.5.1 without DB) .

May I suggest a small improvement?

It was little dissapointing that additional conversation(i missbehave again) with Urag leads only to sex. Maybe he could lock PC back and wait until arousal is high enough, then exchange freedom for sex?

Kudos for good work keep it up!

One small bug: if the character is already carrying a belt and plugs (e.g. from Angrim), these get equipped instead of whichever version of belt this quest was supposed to equip - which means that it probably doesn't have the right scripts attached, and she may very well already be carrying the key as well.

Not sure what to make of the reports of problems with the SexLabNoStrip keyword - it seems to be working fine with Angrim's belt.   At least for me.

Log? Are you using the _scriptinstance variations of the belts in your mod?

Don't have one, and no I'm not using the _scriptinstance variations.  Mine does have the same Zad keywords though.  Of course, it is entirely possible that my mod has the same problem in reverse, but I didn't try things in that order.

if akActor.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt)
libs.Log("ShouldStartNewQuest() Already belted")
return false

Assuming you're using the same keywords, the quest should not have triggered / started if you were wearing the belt. I don't see how it would have equipped the belt from your inventory (not worn) either, as I'm explicitly referring to a new category of inventory belt created for this quest, and the _scriptinstance version of the rendered belt. 

Actually, I get it. If you have the zad_DeviousBelt keyword on your belt, my mod is equipping your belt thinking that it is the internal rendered belt that has become (unequipped || dsynchronized) via the ReEquipExistingDevices() function. This incompatibility has nothing to do with the quest itself, and probably would have manifested if you had tried equipping another belt with yours in the inventory, as well.

Add a keyword to your belt that I can filter for via HasKeywordString (AngrimBelt or whatever), and I'll fix that incompatibility.

And in the future, please provide a copy of your Papyrus.0.log with any problem reports. Makes troubleshooting much easier.

I believe I can fix it from the other direction, by removing the zad_DeviousBelt keyword (not needed, from my end) from the ARMO record in my mod.

I would've provided a log if I had one, but I don't run with logging enabled unless I'm actively hunting for a bug.

That works. You should still add a keyword like AngrimBelt to your belt, however, and I'll make the quest monitor aware of it (To avoid quest clashing).

Already has one ('angrimBeltWorn') for purposes of my own 'wornHasKeyword' checks.  Not sure it is a good idea to build too many cross-dependencies into these mods, but keyword strings are usually safe enough.

The one thing I need to watch out for is the possible mischief if I ever decide to depend on the full Devious Devices - Integration (i.e. use your scripts).  I'm not contemplating that any time soon, for two reasons: I'm not sure our requirements are a good fit for each other, and I don't want to have dependencies that are undergoing rapid change if I can avoid it.  But you're taking this aspect a lot farther than I'm likely to do, so at some point it might be a good idea.  Till then, the more the merrier. :cool:

You're welcome to use integration as a dependency for your belt if you wish. I do have the advantage of having a couple people helping me with non-scripting aspects too (Thanks again to Zadil and Veladarius), which speeds up mod development quite a bit :P

Pros: More full featured belt / devices.

Cons: Work to port your mod over.

The API itself is pretty stable at this point (And would remain so if I were aware of anyone else using integration as a resource): You can see an example of it in zaddForbiddenTomeScript.psc. Specifically, the ManipulateDevice function, and all calls to it. Creating custom devices with their own keys is quite simple (Example of this in the same script), and usually does not require new scripting (Unless you're adding special functionality). Creating any combination of custom effects can be done by creating an enchantment that combines my effect keywords. If you were to use my scripts, there would be no mischief so long as you followed the same conventions that are established through-out the rest of the mod. 

But yeah, I'm not too concerned about it. The more content of this sort the better.

Been gone from home for about 4 days, so imagine my excitement at finding such a huge update for this ready and waiting on my return? Needless to say, I've been playing it all evening, and l love the first quest.  Thus far it seems to work pretty much flawlessly (minus the text display issues mentioned previously and a typo here and there), though I'll need to give it more testing with other features and mods active. 

A few problems I found relate to the Prison Overhaul mod; most everything stays equipped as it should in jail minus the posture collar (didn't test with normal collar), which is probably related to the collar that's put on you to control your character.  It still shows in inventory, but just won't be visually equipped.  The plugs have a bug here too, maybe relating to some of the scripting or items using their slots, where they'll technically unequip until you toggle them in inventory, but then they disappear again when you're forced to move around again.  Then, at then end, when you get all your gear back, I've got two copies of all of Zed's gear, and the plug script had stopped working. But upon going to Urag, the quest ended as it should have, though I had to do the conversation twice to clear both sets of gear and get Urag to do his business.  Oh, and the 'distraction' animations would trigger during the middle of a march to/from jail, momentarily breaking the bonds. Guessing these are just conflicts that are pretty much to be expected given the size and scope of what these mods do.

One other bug: while wearing the chastity gear, I activated an enchanting table and all the gear forced on the player showed up on the list, but with names missing and a message that I shouldn't be seeing the items there.

Very well done, though, amazing upgrade to the mod; can't wait to see what else is coming up with it.  Some thoughts on what I've experienced so far, though:

1 - Once the player has gotten all of Zed's gear equipped, will the cuffs actually have some other functionality down the line?  Like slower movement, or perhaps fully restrained if the player isn't cooperative? (forgive me if this has been answered before; it's been a long day)  One thought was maybe a 'hardcore' option here that has the player restrained and slowed, and has fast travel disabled until they convince Zed to release them or until they can get to town for assistance.

2 - The belts and plugs found on random NPCs as loot...I'm guessing these items are only able to be sold to vendors if you have the perk  to allow you to sell any item to anyone, or are they not intended to be sold?

Well, that's it for me tonight. Gotta rest up after that drive home today. Keep up the great work!

Been gone from home for about 4 days, so imagine my excitement at finding such a huge update for this ready and waiting on my return? Needless to say, I've been playing it all evening, and l love the first quest.  Thus far it seems to work pretty much flawlessly (minus the text display issues mentioned previously and a typo here and there), though I'll need to give it more testing with other features and mods active. 

A few problems I found relate to the Prison Overhaul mod; most everything stays equipped as it should in jail minus the posture collar (didn't test with normal collar), which is probably related to the collar that's put on you to control your character.  It still shows in inventory, but just won't be visually equipped.  The plugs have a bug here too, maybe relating to some of the scripting or items using their slots, where they'll technically unequip until you toggle them in inventory, but then they disappear again when you're forced to move around again.  Then, at then end, when you get all your gear back, I've got two copies of all of Zed's gear, and the plug script had stopped working. But upon going to Urag, the quest ended as it should have, though I had to do the conversation twice to clear both sets of gear and get Urag to do his business.  Oh, and the 'distraction' animations would trigger during the middle of a march to/from jail, momentarily breaking the bonds. Guessing these are just conflicts that are pretty much to be expected given the size and scope of what these mods do.

One other bug: while wearing the chastity gear, I activated an enchanting table and all the gear forced on the player showed up on the list, but with names missing and a message that I shouldn't be seeing the items there.

Very well done, though, amazing upgrade to the mod; can't wait to see what else is coming up with it.  Some thoughts on what I've experienced so far, though:

1 - Once the player has gotten all of Zed's gear equipped, will the cuffs actually have some other functionality down the line?  Like slower movement, or perhaps fully restrained if the player isn't cooperative? (forgive me if this has been answered before; it's been a long day)  One thought was maybe a 'hardcore' option here that has the player restrained and slowed, and has fast travel disabled until they convince Zed to release them or until they can get to town for assistance.

2 - The belts and plugs found on random NPCs as loot...I'm guessing these items are only able to be sold to vendors if you have the perk  to allow you to sell any item to anyone, or are they not intended to be sold?

Well, that's it for me tonight. Gotta rest up after that drive home today. Keep up the great work!

Upon the items being removed from your inventory, they -should- be deleted from wherever they were transfered to, and re-added to your character. I'll look in to why they're not for prison overhaul, along with the other conflicts you reported.

What you're seeing at the enchanting table are the internal, rendered versions of the devices. MagicDisallowEnchanting will be on them in our next release to fix that (And to improve Sanguine's Debauchery compatibility).

The cuffs will have rather restrictive functionality in the future: I had planned on implementing that last release (I actually added a "Hardcore Effects" toggle to the MCM menu in the version you're using, it just doesn't do anything yet).

The belts/plugs that you're finding on NPC's as loot are added by "For the masses", an add-on that Veladaril created. They're not intended to be sold, sorry. The technical reason being, that if you were to sell a device you were wearing, it would be immediately reequipped on your person after selling it, thus allowing you to repeatedly do so. I'm not aware of a good way of working around that, since the devices are not quest items.

Glad you enjoyed the new version, thanks for the feedback.

well done this is a good update. But im not good at english ,it's a little diffcult to read the quests. so something i cant understand.

1. I already finished the main quest Forbidden bookshelf,but i found i get nothing from this quest. Even i should steal the book which teach create belt from NPC. The story looks like havent finished. i want to aske its there anything we can get after complete quest?

2. I found a sub quest in MCM ques. (called skeet street? im not sure). How to start it?

Upon the items being removed from your inventory, they -should- be deleted from wherever they were transfered to, and re-added to your character. I'll look in to why they're not for prison overhaul, along with the other conflicts you reported.

What you're seeing at the enchanting table are the internal, rendered versions of the devices. MagicDisallowEnchanting will be on them in our next release to fix that (And to improve Sanguine's Debauchery compatibility).

The cuffs will have rather restrictive functionality in the future: I had planned on implementing that last release (I actually added a "Hardcore Effects" toggle to the MCM menu in the version you're using, it just doesn't do anything yet).

The belts/plugs that you're finding on NPC's as loot are added by "For the masses", an add-on that Veladaril created. They're not intended to be sold, sorry. The technical reason being, that if you were to sell a device you were wearing, it would be immediately reequipped on your person after selling it, thus allowing you to repeatedly do so. I'm not aware of a good way of working around that, since the devices are not quest items.

Glad you enjoyed the new version, thanks for the feedback.

there are much easyer ways to cheat gold.^^

well done this is a good update. But im not good at english ,it's a little diffcult to read the quests. so something i cant understand.

1. I already finished the main quest Forbidden bookshelf,but i found i get nothing from this quest. Even i should steal the book which teach create belt from NPC. The story looks like havent finished. i want to aske its there anything we can get after complete quest?

2. I found a sub quest in MCM ques. (called skeet street? im not sure). How to start it?

1.  Try talking to the Orc that runs the library

2.  This is part of a future update and hasn't been implimented yet

somehow it stopped working for me. equipping/unequipping belts doesnt do anything, quest doesnt fire and when started manualy doesnt do anything after the dialog .. :/

I'm impressed. I couldn't break it and I tried pretty damn hard between testing and making my add on mod. Upload the papyrus0 log here and Min will take a look at it.

equipped and unequipped the chastity belt a few times. Doesnt even shot up, like all the parts :/

[11/07/2013 - 01:55:57PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/07/2013 - 01:55:57PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[11/07/2013 - 01:55:57PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:05PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:05PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to alias Water on quest DLC2TTF2 (0401AAC8) because their base types do not match
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property AshSpawnAttachChancePercent on script DLC2AshSpawnAttackChanceScript attached to alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] ERROR: Property sounds on script BestRape_Horse attached to alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (31000D62) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zaddSurreptitiousContainerScript to alias Container001 on quest zaddSSQuest (3300A52A) because their base types do not match
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027115) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027114) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027116) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027112) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027113) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027110) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027111) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (030071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property LootVendor on script mf_gettingstuffquestscript attached to mf_GettingStuffBack (2701FEE8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property spellrap on script BeastFormRape attached to rapequestmazo (31000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property Alias_LevitationTarget on script DLC2_QF_DLC2DialogueTelMithry_02017E85 attached to DLC2DialogueTelMithryn (04017E85) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property Axe on script DLC2DBAncientDragonbornSCRIPT attached to (0401DC33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1AnimalVigor on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1GorgingDurationSeconds on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1SavageFeedingPerk on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1WerewolfMaxPerks on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1GorgingPerk on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC1WerewolfTotalPerksEarned on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (0402710F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] VM is freezing...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:12PM] VM is frozen
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] Reverting game...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to alias Water on quest DLC2TTF2 (0401AAC8) because their base types do not match
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script zaddSurreptitiousContainerScript to alias Container001 on quest zaddSSQuest (3300A52A) because their base types do not match
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property AshSpawnAttachChancePercent on script DLC2AshSpawnAttackChanceScript attached to alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1AnimalVigor on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1GorgingDurationSeconds on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1SavageFeedingPerk on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1WerewolfMaxPerks on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1GorgingPerk on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1WerewolfTotalPerksEarned on script playerwerewolfchangescript attached to PlayerWerewolfQuest (0002BA16) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027115) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027114) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027116) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] ERROR: Property sounds on script BestRape_Horse attached to alias playermazo on quest rapequestmazo (31000D62) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027112) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027113) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027110) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (030071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (0402710F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property LootVendor on script mf_gettingstuffquestscript attached to mf_GettingStuffBack (2701FEE8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to (03003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to (04027111) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property spellrap on script BeastFormRape attached to rapequestmazo (31000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property Alias_LevitationTarget on script DLC2_QF_DLC2DialogueTelMithry_02017E85 attached to DLC2DialogueTelMithryn (04017E85) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property Axe on script DLC2DBAncientDragonbornSCRIPT attached to (0401DC33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:13PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Loading game...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udbp_retroactive104script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udbp_retroactive104script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation04_0200EBF9", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation04_0200EBF9 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_PF_FreeformMorthalAJarlT_00021898", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_PF_FreeformMorthalAJarlT_00021898 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDGP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDGP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "Gotoscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type Gotoscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive123script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive123script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDGP_DexionVQ03TriggerScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDGP_DexionVQ03TriggerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskponload05script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskponload05script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uhfpretroactive111script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uhfpretroactive111script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_0201A5F2", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_0201A5F2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKPCWCampLeadersFixNPCScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKPCWCampLeadersFixNPCScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB66", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB66 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_DrownedSorrowsFix_0201E8BD", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_DrownedSorrowsFix_0201E8BD referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "mt_quest_skinframeworkscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type mt_quest_skinframeworkscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uhfpretroactive112script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uhfpretroactive112script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive121script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive121script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udbp_retroactive101script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udbp_retroactive101script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation09_02008584", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation09_02008584 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "SL_Dibella_TempleIdleSolo", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type SL_Dibella_TempleIdleSolo referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "SL_Dibella_QST_HamalSybilLesson", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type SL_Dibella_QST_HamalSybilLesson referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uhfpretroactive110script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uhfpretroactive110script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "retuscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type retuscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "MT_Quest_NPCFrameworkScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type MT_Quest_NPCFrameworkScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "DFwolfmeatscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type DFwolfmeatscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "SL_Dibella_QST_SybilCaptiveInit", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type SL_Dibella_QST_SybilCaptiveInit referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive11script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive11script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB65", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB65 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "MT_Effect_InInterior_TrueScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type MT_Effect_InInterior_TrueScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpweaponrackhelperquestscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpweaponrackhelperquestscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "Imgoingscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type Imgoingscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive122script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive122script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uhfp_versiontrackingscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uhfp_versiontrackingscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "SL_Dibella_TRG_HamalSybilLesson", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type SL_Dibella_TRG_HamalSybilLesson referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive131script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive131script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDBP_Retroactive103Script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDBP_Retroactive103Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation01_02007788", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation01_02007788 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "QF_AngrimBeltQuest_04001D8E", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type QF_AngrimBeltQuest_04001D8E referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskponload04ascript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskponload04ascript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDBP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDBP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_CWGovernmentHotfix_0203ECF2", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_CWGovernmentHotfix_0203ECF2 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "ReturnScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type ReturnScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "Goingtherescript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type Goingtherescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "PS_PF_WCollegeEnthirTraveltoR_000E953B", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type PS_PF_WCollegeEnthirTraveltoR_000E953B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_versiontrackingscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_versiontrackingscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udbp_versiontrackingscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udbp_versiontrackingscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive132script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive132script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive124script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive124script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_MGR02TriggerUSKP_0202C3E8", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_MGR02TriggerUSKP_0202C3E8 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive126script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive126script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation05_02009B98", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation05_02009B98 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "angrimbeltquestscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type angrimbeltquestscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive127script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive127script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation07_0202C3EA", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation07_0202C3EA referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_C04KodlakRefScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_C04KodlakRefScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKPTG09PostQuestTriggerScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKPTG09PostQuestTriggerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "ReturningScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type ReturningScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_CaravanFollowerScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_CaravanFollowerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive111script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive111script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive124script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive124script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation08_02005E82", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation08_02005E82 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "sendascript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type sendascript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive112script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive112script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDBP_QF_ChangeLocation01_03047C3F", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDBP_QF_ChangeLocation01_03047C3F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_JdtharrAliasScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_JdtharrAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "Returnmescript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type Returnmescript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive120script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive120script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_HagravenTriggerScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_HagravenTriggerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDGP_Retroactive113Script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDGP_Retroactive113Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "isendscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type isendscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "MT_Quest_MCMScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type MT_Quest_MCMScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation10_0202D412", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation10_0202D412 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKPRetroactive125Script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKPRetroactive125Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udgp_retroactive123script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udgp_retroactive123script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive130script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive130script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "SL_Dibella_QST_SybilAlias", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type SL_Dibella_QST_SybilAlias referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UHFPRetroactive103Script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UHFPRetroactive103Script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKPCWCampLeadersFixScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKPCWCampLeadersFixScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "SL_Dibella_QST_SybilInitiation", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type SL_Dibella_QST_SybilInitiation referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "returnlocationcript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type returnlocationcript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "mt_quest_playerframeworkscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type mt_quest_playerframeworkscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "angrimapprenticequestscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type angrimapprenticequestscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UHFP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UHFP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive122script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive122script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_USKPCWCampLeadersFix_0200AF97", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_USKPCWCampLeadersFix_0200AF97 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskp_versiontrackingscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskp_versiontrackingscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpweaponrackhelperaliasscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpweaponrackhelperaliasscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "UDBP_QF_ChangeLocation02_03056632", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type UDBP_QF_ChangeLocation02_03056632 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "Gotolocationscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type Gotolocationscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "ireturnscript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type ireturnscript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "QF__04004E5F", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type QF__04004E5F referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskponload02script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskponload02script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "uskpretroactive121script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type uskpretroactive121script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "udbp_retroactive105script", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type udbp_retroactive105script referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation03_0200778B", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation03_0200778B referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB64", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB64 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation02_02007789", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation02_02007789 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_HighGateRuinsTriggerScript", missing file?
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_HighGateRuinsTriggerScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_CaravanFollowerScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type SL_Dibella_QST_SybilCaptiveInit in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation05_02009B98 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive124script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskponload05script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDBP_QF_ChangeLocation01_03047C3F in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udbp_retroactive104script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKPRetroactive125Script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation04_0200EBF9 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_HagravenTriggerScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uhfpretroactive112script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive122script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uhfp_versiontrackingscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udbp_retroactive101script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive123script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uhfpretroactive111script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive11script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive126script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKPTG09PostQuestTriggerScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpweaponrackhelperquestscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDGP_Retroactive113Script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation09_02008584 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_versiontrackingscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uhfpretroactive110script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive111script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation10_0202D412 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation02_02007789 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation01_02007788 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive127script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_USKPCWCampLeadersFix_0200AF97 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKPCWCampLeadersFixScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskponload04ascript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_MGR02TriggerUSKP_0202C3E8 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive112script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB64 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB66 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation08_02005E82 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation03_0200778B in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udbp_retroactive105script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive121script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDBP_Retroactive103Script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UHFPRetroactive103Script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDGP_DexionVQ03TriggerScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udbp_versiontrackingscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive131script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_CWGovernmentHotfix_0203ECF2 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_0201A5F2 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive122script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskponload02script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDBP_QF_ChangeLocation02_03056632 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskp_versiontrackingscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive132script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive130script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive124script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive120script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_PF_USKPNorthwatchPrisone_0202BB65 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpretroactive123script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type udgp_retroactive121script in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation07_0202C3EA in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_HighGateRuinsTriggerScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_DrownedSorrowsFix_0201E8BD in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type ReturnScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type ReturningScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type QF__04004E5F in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type angrimapprenticequestscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type Goingtherescript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type mt_quest_playerframeworkscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type returnlocationcript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type Gotolocationscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type Returnmescript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type Imgoingscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type DFwolfmeatscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type Gotoscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type isendscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type ireturnscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type QF_AngrimBeltQuest_04001D8E in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type angrimbeltquestscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type mt_quest_skinframeworkscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type MT_Quest_NPCFrameworkScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type retuscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type MT_Quest_MCMScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type sendascript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type SL_Dibella_TRG_HamalSybilLesson in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type SL_Dibella_QST_SybilInitiation in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type SL_Dibella_QST_HamalSybilLesson in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type SL_Dibella_TempleIdleSolo in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type PS_PF_WCollegeEnthirTraveltoR_000E953B in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_CaravanFollowerScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_JdtharrAliasScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UHFP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDBP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type UDGP_VersionTrackingPlayerAliasScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type uskpweaponrackhelperaliasscript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKPCWCampLeadersFixNPCScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKPCWCampLeadersFixNPCScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type SL_Dibella_QST_SybilAlias in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type MT_Effect_InInterior_TrueScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_PF_FreeformMorthalAJarlT_00021898 in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_C04KodlakRefScript in the type table in save
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] VM is thawing...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript ]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ] OnPlayerLoadGame...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript ]MakeAliasesEyesRed()
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [QF_DLC01VQ01_0100352A ], [bYOH_QF_BYOHRelationshipAdopt_010042B4 ]
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled cloak effect
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:17PM] [lovershookutilscr <00_LoversHookUtil (2404390F)>]: Nhiel victim level 0
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:26PM] [slaCloakEffScr ]: Got +2 arousal to Urag gro-Shub by Nhiel
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:28PM] VM is freezing...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:28PM] VM is frozen
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:29PM] Saving game...
[11/07/2013 - 01:56:29PM] VM is thawing...

think im too tired. tried reinstalling, and upgrading sexlab and the devices mod, tried disabling what i can .. ./

basicly,

skyrim.esm, update.esm, hearthfire, dawnguard, dragonborn, sexlab.esm, (apachiihair+racecompability), zazanimationpack.esm, sexlabaroused.esm, deviousdevices--assets.esm

highres tex. pack esps
then a lot of mods (ui, some armors..)

sexlabdefeat.esp
sexlabsolutions.esp
mf_radiantprostitution.esp

some more armor

sexlab dangerouslynude.esp
zazresourses.esp

deviousdevices - integration.esp
deviousdevices.esp

this :)

and yes, thats what i noticed too. even updated the skse because i thought they changed something..