No, the cursed plug is set to only edge the player. The default soulgem plugs will push you over the edge, if you cast a powerful enough spell. Future plugs will be themed differently as well.

Ok, the 3rd container I moveto was the one in alftand. Container was in alftand glacial ruins which led to alftand animonculory which leads to alftand cathedral.

No clue why the questmarker showed blackreach.

Btw really thanks for your help!

Btw I put all the polls to 100% and so far nothing happened. I killed at least 30 enemies. Does this only work with magic? I play as a sneaky archer.

Ok, the 3rd container I moveto was the one in alftand. Container was in alftand glacial ruins which led to alftand animonculory which leads to alftand cathedral.

Btw I put all the polls to 100% and so far nothing happened. I killed at least 30 enemies. Does this only work with magic? I play as a sneaky archer.

theres a elevator in blackreach to alftand i think.

The probability settings are for the periodic events. The "Vibrate on cast" effect will obviously only happen if you cast a spell / use a power / etc, though the periodic effects/events will play for any character (At whatever interval you have set in the mcm menu: Default is 1.5 ingame hours)

dont like hardcore, was next to unplayable. died 3 times masturbating on a pack of falmer... dont ask about that fucking dwemer specter.

dont know if it is indeet to do so but i have to reequip my speels evry second enemy...

No, I see the bug you're talking about. I wasn't checking for weapon drawn state in my animation function, which is causing you to have to swap spells / gear via hotkeys to fix. Will upload a fix in a little bit.

dont like hardcore, was next to unplayable. died 3 times masturbating on a pack of falmer... dont ask about that fucking dwemer specter.

Must be using fairly strong spells, then. Weaker spells are less likely to trigger the animations. That -is- why it's an option, though. I'm quite enjoying it myself!

In the version I use (not the one from today) its called "vibration chance" and the help text is pretty vague about an "effect being started via event polling" which tells me nothing.

Im setting the mana drain to 100%, polling interval to 12, polling events to 100 and see if something is going to happen to my mana.

Sitting down gives me a message about the plugs in the belt being disturbing and if I empty my bladder I get another message but no animation. Not sure if this is right. Going to run fnis another time to be sure.

Edit:

Ater fnis patch an animation showed up by emptying the bladder. Nice. No idea why it didnt worked first time.

The probability settings are for the periodic events. The "Vibrate on cast" effect will obviously only happen if you cast a spell / use a power / etc, though the periodic effects/events will play for any character (At whatever interval you have set in the mcm menu: Default is 1.5 ingame hours)

dont know if it is indeet to do so but i have to reequip my speels evry second enemy...

No, I see the bug you're talking about. I wasn't checking for weapon drawn state in my animation function, which is causing you to have to swap spells / gear via hotkeys to fix. Will upload a fix in a little bit.

Must be using fairly strong spells, then. Weaker spells are less likely to trigger the animations. That -is- why it's an option, though. I'm quite enjoying it myself!

most time chain lightning, sorry about that was just so anoing... i turned the hardcore off but it looks like it needs some time untile it works.

edit: turning off hardcore has not changed anything, maybe it isnt working with equiped belt?

In the version I use (not the one from today) its called "vibration chance" and the help text is pretty vague about an "effect being started via event polling" which tells me nothing.

Im setting the mana drain to 100%, polling interval to 12, polling events to 100 and see if something is going to happen to my mana.

Sitting down gives me a message about the plugs in the belt being disturbing and if I empty my bladder I get another message but no animation. Not sure if this is right. Going to run fnis another time to be sure.

Edit:

Ater fnis patch an animation showed up by emptying the bladder. Nice. No idea why it didnt worked first time.

Setting the polling interval to 12, means that events/effects (Such as mana drain / vibrations) will be checked for processing every 12 ingame hours. Much less frequent than the default of 1.5.

New version is up: v2.5.3

• Fixed obnoxious weapon-equipped bug in animations.
  • Tweaked vibration-animation probabilities.

Well, the description of the polling interval reads "The higher this is, the more frequent all periodic events/effects are". Im no native english speaker, so maybe I misunderstood this.

Going to upgrade to new version after this.

Still I didnt saw a single dynamic effect in game so far.

Well, the description of the polling interval reads "The higher this is, the more frequent all periodic events/effects are". Im no native english speaker, so maybe I misunderstood this.

Going to upgrade to new version after this.

Still I didnt saw a single dynamic effect in game so far.

wanna change with me? my pc is holding on every second enemy.^^

Okay, the animation bug was still happening sometimes (Just not in the same way as before). Fixed for realsies this time. I've attached a patch to this post for users that don't feel like redownloading 2.5.3 (Which has been replaced with a version that contains this patch).

EDIT:

This patch didn't 100% solve the problem for all users. Use the one at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests/?p=565682 instead.

Heh that would a bit too much for my taste.

Ok, I finished the questline. Im going to upgrade to 2.53 and go kill some more critters. Im still unsure what the triggers for the belt are (maybe archery isnt supported?) as I didnt had anything unusual happening so far. Hard to say if this is working properly.

Edit:

Didnt found an uninstallation guide in the startpost so I hope simply replacing is ok.

Ok, this works. ^^ Nothing happens if I kill stuff, but there are now random events happening.

I found a small bug: Obviously if devious devices triggers a random event its doesnt check if there is already a running animation.

Example: I used TDF Agressive Prostitution 1.4 to trigger a sex szene with my follower and during the sex act I suddenly got the message that I let wander my hands and got the animation from DD.

Heh that would a bit too much for my taste.

Ok, I finished the questline. Im going to upgrade to 2.53 and go kill some more critters. Im still unsure what the triggers for the belt are (maybe archery isnt supported?) as I didnt had anything unusual happening so far. Hard to say if this is working properly.

Edit:

Didnt found an uninstallation guide in the startpost so I hope simply replacing is ok.

The plugs in the current quest are activated by spells and powers (shouts and such). I am pretty sure Min has others planned.

Replacing the old version with the new works fine currently. I have not had any issues with that even in testing.

I had a question. What are bump-pump events? 

Also, keep up the good work!

From what I can tell, bump-pump events are if you are using inflatable plugs and you 'sit' (activate) a chair, stool, or station, your character could bump into something and inflate the plugs inside of themself, arousing you further for trying to sit down with inflatable pumps between your legs.

*the more you know*

Edit: Do note, you have to have a belt holding the plugs in as well, because they fall out quick if you don't, so it's wearing plugs AND a belt.

Does anyone else find it amusing the "iron chastity belt" is made out of steel ingots? x3 Heh.

No, the cursed plug is set to only edge the player. The default soulgem plugs will push you over the edge, if you cast a powerful enough spell. Future plugs will be themed differently as well.

Thank you very much for clearing up my confusion. :) I never thought I'd see a chastity belt mod in an Elder Scrolls game, so you've very much pleased me. May I make one final suggestion however? You should make masturbating upon taking your belt off an option if your arousal is high. Something I like to do is use SkyJournal to roleplay the file like my companion is actually my Master/Mistress, then take the belt off when my character can't take it anymore to please their 'owner', but instead the framework forces them to please themself the moment the belt comes off. That's a nifty feature, but I think you should be able to enable/disable it. Just a friendly suggestion, your mod is amazing and I am -astounded- by your hard work and dilligence, as a programmer in training myself. Sorry for the double-post, I haven't learned how to quote two different people on here yet.

Another bug: If my weapon is drawn and the random event occurs (fondling ...) I hear the sheat sound but I still have my weapon drawn (shield+sword). After the animation is finished Im not able to attack or sheat my weapon, need to equip another weapon which fixes this cant-do state.

I had a question. What are bump-pump events? 

Also, keep up the good work!

From what I can tell, bump-pump events are if you are using inflatable plugs and you 'sit' (activate) a chair, stool, or station, your character could bump into something and inflate the plugs inside of themself, arousing you further for trying to sit down with inflatable pumps between your legs.

*the more you know*

Edit: Do note, you have to have a belt holding the plugs in as well, because they fall out quick if you don't, so it's wearing plugs AND a belt.

Does anyone else find it amusing the "iron chastity belt" is made out of steel ingots? x3 Heh.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hasn't happened to me though. :(

We all love some iron-y :P

Thank you very much for clearing up my confusion.  :) I never thought I'd see a chastity belt mod in an Elder Scrolls game, so you've very much pleased me. May I make one final suggestion however? You should make masturbating upon taking your belt off an option if your arousal is high. Something I like to do is use SkyJournal to roleplay the file like my companion is actually my Master/Mistress, then take the belt off when my character can't take it anymore to please their 'owner', but instead the framework forces them to please themself the moment the belt comes off. That's a nifty feature, but I think you should be able to enable/disable it. Just a friendly suggestion, your mod is amazing and I am -astounded- by your hard work and dilligence, as a programmer in training myself. Sorry for the double-post, I haven't learned how to quote two different people on here yet.

^_^. I didn't intend to put much more energy in to this project than adding sexlab integration / fixing the sync bugs when I first picked it up, but I've been having quite a bit of fun developing it / reading user feedback. It's grown in to a fun pet project since. I'll add a toggle for that, sure.

Another bug: If my weapon is drawn and the random event occurs (fondling ...) I hear the sheat sound but I still have my weapon drawn (shield+sword). After the animation is finished Im not able to attack or sheat my weapon, need to equip another weapon which fixes this cant-do state.

Hmm, really? that's odd. I fixed that in the patch earlier. I'll take another look.

Tested the new 2.5.3 version and (I already did the quest with the 2.5.1 version) everything, for the player, seems to work fine.

Using the "Iron Flesh Spell" I was able to go "over th edge" and I had an tremendous orgasm. Excellent effects and animations. TY.

Suggestion:

1. It's a pity that NPCs are (at least in my game), totally untouched by the plugs' effects. Maybe adding some automatic effect for them too? Or, maybe, a player's spell that activates the vibration (and the consuequential sounds/animations) on the NPC.

2. Could also be a great improvement, if the player gives a cuff to a NPC, that this cuff (arm, legs or neck) would be associated to some "chain" restrain (like tha player is during the quest by Urag). Once "chianed", the NPC could "vibrate", "shake", "moan" and so on. Until the player, in some manner, free her.

3. The enchainment (or other ZAZ stuff related thing), could be applied to the player too. Maybe as addition on the item's menus.

All this could be related to the Oli3dBondage mod (still in development). Why not ask him for a collaboration?

Anyhow, a GREAT WORK! Thank You again.