"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Guest tempname123

Which hair pack is this hair from?

20140214155820782.jpg

I think I have it installed but I wanna make sure before I search through 400+ hairstyles -_-

The hair is from the outfit's hat, but something very similar can be found in SG hair pack 268 by HelloSanta

Thank you :)

alright guys , time for some sci-fi guess

65849.jpg

whats this called?

Siick ! Pls don't be private pls don't be private  ! Plsss !! It's christmasss !!!

:D  Belive in Christmas.

The art style of that armor looks really similar to "Scarlet Blade" one, tho i`m not sure if this armor is actually in that game since i cannot find armor list for it

Yep its similar in art and some textures but not from SB armors thats true, who knows what sci-fi asian mmo they have there :)

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1684.html

did a little google digging, your welcome

My post is for "Where is this mod" thread, but who cares.
Searching for a mirror to the latest version of SOGS. For those who have no idea it stands for Skyrim Of GarantSilent, and it's an NPC replacer(i'm nearly sure).
I have an author's blog with baidu link, but it will take ages for me to download it(you know, like 2gb @ 20-50Kb/s with no way to continue in case of connection failure).
So, any mirrors?

Anyone know where I can find the clothing/armor mods used in this pic?

FSpU6Hv.gif

From what I can tell, the body is CBBE with physics and most of the armor is Nia's outfit however parts of the armor are missing and I haven't found a version of Nia's outfit that's compatible with CBBE physics.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

FSpU6Hv.gif

From what I can tell, the body is CBBE with physics and most of the armor is Nia's outfit however parts of the armor are missing and I haven't found a version of Nia's outfit that's compatible with CBBE physics.

134113yxz3po32yoqo8jqj.jpg

The armor from the first gif looks like the Nia Outfit (at least one part of the armor): http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/809-nia-outfit-cbbe-bodyslide-support-conversion/ 

The second picture does not work for me, sorry. 

FSpU6Hv.gif

The armor from the first gif looks like the Nia Outfit (at least one part of the armor): http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/809-nia-outfit-cbbe-bodyslide-support-conversion/

Fixed the link. Is the mod in your link able to be used with HDT physics?

FSpU6Hv.gif

The armor from the first gif looks like the Nia Outfit (at least one part of the armor): http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/809-nia-outfit-cbbe-bodyslide-support-conversion/

Fixed the link. Is the mod in your link able to be used with HDT physics?

I don't know to be honest. The conversions for other bodies (UNPB and 7B) have boob physics. The only way to find out is to try. ^^

Archived