"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

hey guys. Saw this a few pages back, its the Ancient Nord Chainmail for cbbe. 

hGcfoSf.jpg

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26664/?

Do you know if this has been converted to 7B bombshell or bombshell bcup, or a unpb type body? I really want this armor for a follower

I dont know... the front piece looks really different compared to the ancient nord armor... and the loincloth seems HDT.

now that I look at it, you're right. Not the same. Well then, does anyone have any info on the armor in the picture than? Id be interested in the boots if they are avaliable in a UNP/7B Body style. Same goes for the entire outfit.

Hello, first time on this thread. 731 pages, just wow hehe. But I saw this screenshot on the Lifelike Idle Animations' user submitted photos, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what armor this is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

59048-1-1413892548.jpg

That one's called Chaperonins Reuse

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/41149557.html

Ahh, awesome. Thank you very much! :D

Hi,I'm looking for the skin texture , anyone know of it?

ps. I checked AnTiWoMaAgNoT's work , it seems not being it .

detailed

Looks like a custom of real girls and fair skin complexion with a detailed normal map. (Those goosebumps are in FSC.) Probably wrong though.

Thank you for the info ! The goosebumps are really nice :)

Just to clarify, the areola wrinkles are probably a product of a custom normal map job. I was talking about the goosebumps on the skin.

So Hello again,

Happy New Year and Happy 3rd Anniversary of Skyrim (is already a while back but who cares :D)

I've been wondering if there is any male follower compatible with SoS? All followers i found either have no compatibility with SoS or an own texture for the penis, which kind of lays over the SoS Penis.

Anyone got a follower like that? I'd like to know :D

All followers i found either have no compatibility with SoS or an own texture for the penis, which kind of lays over the SoS Penis.

Target the npc and go to here on SoS and click on change. This will give them all the missing equipment they need. Had no problems using this on custom male followers :P

post-41447-0-32203700-1420136638_thumb.jpg

All followers i found either have no compatibility with SoS or an own texture for the penis, which kind of lays over the SoS Penis.

Target the npc and go to here on SoS and click on change. This will give them all the missing equipment they need. Had no problems using this on custom male followers :P

Can you give me an example for a follower? i tried Shandar, Andre and a few others but they dont seem to work bcuz of their body types.

Archived