"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Can you give me an example for a follower? i tried Shandar, Andre and a few others but they dont seem to work bcuz of their body types.

Sure :P

Sayid seems to be working as he is.

2015-01-02_00001.jpg

Shoei before and after schlongification.

2015-01-02_00003.jpg

2015-01-02_00004.jpg

Was also using Thorald, didn't install him now to test it, but I remember that he was the same as Shoei, he just had to be schlongified :P Thorald was the first one I got rid of, I never was able to get him work with UFO, and I never tried him with EFF because I didn't really care :P

in general, any Dynasty/Samurai Warriors related characters are not modeled. they usually are direct rips from their source game put into Skyrim. There are only a few occasions where the clothes will be released(on skyrim modtype, the characters that have some form of armor conversion are Ling Tong, Xing Cai, Wang Yi, Wang Yuan Ji, and Sun Shang Xiang Source)

Hello !

I've been looking around in Zaselim's gallery and I wanted to know if anyone could help me to find the jewelry (especially the one on the belly) this character is using :

1420209938-ibwiejrjkkpuzm.png

And the leggings/armor the top left character is wearing : (sorry for low res)

1420209913-leg.png

Archived