"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

What modes are used in this character?

60187-1-1419230299.jpg

Wild guessing i'd say

The hair is probably from Apachii but IMHO so ugly that i won't bother checking.

No idea about the nose ring and makeup.

mm сbbe not so good looking, perhaps in the image below 7b body. What about the tattoos on her chest and abdomen?

First one to give me a link with the face preset for this lady gets 100 imaginary Septims:

65743.jpg65744.jpg65748.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59341/?

Wanna take my septims ASAP

You're the hero of the day, thanks!

mm сbbe not so good looking, perhaps in the image below 7b body. What about the tattoos on her chest and abdomen?

Quite sure that it is CBBE modified with Bodyslide.

Forgot -- that is Rutah Tattoo Pack for RaceMenu, not sure if there are other versions for UNP/CBBE etc specific.

60187-1-1419230299.jpg

Wild guessing i'd say

The hair is probably from Apachii but IMHO so ugly that i won't bother checking.

I really like her facepaint ( these 2 stripes on her cheeks ). I've been looking for something like this for a while. I will be thankfull for the source.

I really like her facepaint ( these 2 stripes on her cheeks ). I've been looking for something like this for a while. I will be thankfull for the source.

Judging by the screenshots on the MaTera page, i would assume that it is part of that race.

hi guys ! please i need your help... what mod is this ?

mini_9508703057131359311694.jpg

mini_3208403057121359311874.jpg

I like the small chain <3

thx.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30571/?

That mod only contains the navel piercings, the chain was never released as far as I know. You can use this pack here, it does have a bellychain by Newmiller :P

2014-12-23_00001.jpg

Not the same but looks similar.

Where can i find this "injured" bodytexture?

60187-1-1419230299.jpg

Wild guessing i'd say

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60243/? here you go

Archived