"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

alright guys , time for some sci-fi guess

65849.jpg

whats this called?

Siick ! Pls don't be private pls don't be private  ! Plsss !! It's christmasss !!!

:D  Belive in Christmas.

The art style of that armor looks really similar to "Scarlet Blade" one, tho i`m not sure if this armor is actually in that game since i cannot find armor list for it

65849.jpg

whats this called?

Siick ! Pls don't be private pls don't be private  ! Plsss !! It's christmasss !!!

The art style of that armor looks really similar to "Scarlet Blade" one, tho i`m not sure if this armor is actually in that game since i cannot find armor list for it

Yep its similar in art and some textures but not from SB armors thats true, who knows what sci-fi asian mmo they have there :)

65849.jpg

whats this called?

Yep its similar in art and some textures but not from SB armors thats true, who knows what sci-fi asian mmo they have there :)

Pls Santa give us a link ? :)

While visiting Rayne1023 3dmgame page,

He point this link : http://shop112521786.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.oUR9Fi&qq-pf-to=pcqq.c2c

This page contains a link to http://user.qzone.qq.com/65150569/4 .

It look like Rayne1023 mods, but a lot of them was not released by him.

The seller is Rayne1023? Or is it stolen works?

Is there any way to get all of these clothes? I really like it, I hope that isn't private. 

65849.jpg

whats this called?

Pls Santa give us a link ? :)

BODY UNPB+TBBP   

Weight 100 Only

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ldkc54tjwq70ppa/LEVSUIT.7z

craft  : Elven Armor

HELP : Lev

Merry Christmas   ho ho ho!!

Hello there, If anybody could please help me find this armor, Been hunting for a while now and I'm just having no luck. 

What body is that? 7B? If so, it continues to amaze me. :o

By the way, the armor is from the ChaPi Collection for UNPBO (found in this thread).

That seems to be just for the torso, does anyone know what the armor for the arms/legs is in this picture?

Archived