"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Can anyone say me how i get my character glossy, like in the picture ?

Did you try the search function on the nexus? If not, go for the demoniac texture pack - it uses the glossy textures originally created for.. hm.. not sure. Fair skin, I believe. Not sure, but it's in demoniac.

this will only make the naked body glossy. once you put on an outfit, no more gloss. each body/outfit has to be glossed individually which is why the nifskope tweak is really the best option. unless you do tweak specular in enb, but that will make EVERYTHING glossy.

I don't know on hand what's the second mashup :(

The bracers and anklets are from FOX 46 Collection. The bikini is from Bikini Trouble MTM. The sash is from Brokefoot's UNP Mashups. The jewelry (not the belly piercing) is from Immersive Jewelry. The belly piercing is from AH1 Piercings.

Most of those are available on the Skyrim Nexus, except for the FOX 46 Collection, iirc.

It is not exactly topic, sorry! But I feel like similar Armor i saw sometime for Skyrim? Anyone know what i might mean? 

sr_11_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

...if no, i could recreate with Zzjay Hentai Dress and Shining Will boot, but anyone have an idea for gloves?

The sleeves remind me of the JinhuaCat outfit, although I think they're part of the body piece, which is quite different at the neck.

Im looking for the heels in this pictures :

tumblr_o0dny13dyW1tk04fto4_1280.png

tumblr_o0dny13dyW1tk04fto5_1280.png

tumblr_o0dny13dyW1tk04fto9_1280.png

Are they part of the peropero armor ?

What's that outfit?

EDIT: Found it.

What are these armors?

attachicon.gif 84523.jpg

attachicon.gif 84524.jpg

attachicon.gif 84451.jpg

attachicon.gif 84452.jpg

Looks like a few pieces from Blacktalon armor http://mods247.blogspot.com/search/label/Blacktalon

Don't know the rest though.

The third pictureee armors plsss !

Anyone ?

What armor is this?

84752.jpg

Looks like a mashup, but the main armor piece is the Blacktalon armor.

Only the belt, gauntlets and shoulders are from Blacktalon. I'm mainly interested in the ripped bodysuit.

Its a mashup made by Gomaperopero. Better go and ask him at his tumblr page

Damn nice ! Did anyone ask him yet ? I wanted too but cant post links in his ask option ....

Hello. I put this file here.

attachicon.gifRippedBodySuit.7z

Thank you, moichigoma. But what about this armor? index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Still waiting on this , not the ripped bodysuit the net armor.

http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/136322740540/peroperoarmorpack2-for-7b

I thank everybody who considered the name.

this will only make the naked body glossy. once you put on an outfit, no more gloss. each body/outfit has to be glossed individually which is why the nifskope tweak is really the best option. unless you do tweak specular in enb, but that will make EVERYTHING glossy.

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the info. Since the picture showed a rather naked lady, I didn't even bother thinking about the looks with clothes.

Okay, maybe a stupid question because it's a mod I have, I just can't figure out which one... With Degaine (that drunkard in Markarth who wants you to break into the temple), I suddenly had a dialogue option which was something like "Will you shut up already?" (silent dialogue, that is, with the Fuz Ro D-oh mod I guess). He told me he'd shut up if I blew him. When I refused, he said that "then he'd just have fun harassing me instead". When I came up to him later he called me "the slut who serviced everyone in the mine". It's obviously a mod, but I don't know which one. Has anyone else had this? He's the only one I've had it with, and frankly I want to see more of it. 

Ah, seems to be the Devious Cidhna mod, since I didn't get that option with my new character. I'd still like more of it, though!

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the info. Since the picture showed a rather naked lady, I didn't even bother thinking about the looks with clothes.

Well, that not happen when you the *_1_s.dds* change, then it does not matter whether your character or NPC a armor contributes or not,

the gloss is always present.  ;)

I don't know on hand what's the second mashup :(

The bracers and anklets are from FOX 46 Collection. The bikini is from Bikini Trouble MTM. The sash is from Brokefoot's UNP Mashups. The jewelry (not the belly piercing) is from Immersive Jewelry. The belly piercing is from AH1 Piercings.

Most of those are available on the Skyrim Nexus, except for the FOX 46 Collection, iirc.

merci beaucoup

Hello again.. it's me

I was wondering which hair mod this was from. (Yay for convenient censorship)

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/tubasa02380/imgs/5/1/5178810d.jpg

---snip----

Does anyone know? Thanks in advance

damn why always this shitty website!!!!

have you looked in the KS Hairdos? when it is not there, then 100% in SG HAIR PACK 268 or 350.

you are welcome.

edit: appear this website here once again, then I will inform the moderators.

a well-intentioned advice.  ;)

edit 2: also here become people banished the themselves not at the rules hold not only on Nexus! :P

@lustmolch

Actually they forgot to tell you about a few other ways one way is to get a gloss ENB which their sole purpose is to gloss things it will make bodies glossy and it will also make cave walls and stuff look like they are actually wet. With a gloss ENB you can leave your armor and body nifs alone and let the ENB enhance them or you can open your body and armor nifs click the body and go to the left list and look under the highlighted line for BSLightingShaderProperty click the arrow to get the drop down and then find the glossiness float line and change the number from whatever it is to 1000.0000 then save as and repeat for the other nif as what you do to the _0 you also have to do to the _1 nif as well or nothing will change in game. Doing this will make the body super oily.

Another way is to use no ENB and instead use gloss tech to gloss the texture files then go into the nifs and and change the glosssiness float to the 1000.0000 max number. This will also give you a high oily looks but will also smooth out the textures so there won't be any features. Back up texture files first before using so if you don't like it you can overwrite them with the back ups instead of trying to reinstall. Gloss tech is found on the nexus.

http://www.nekomods.com/enb/minous-glossy-enb

Archived