Does anyone know what skin texture this is?

14046564523_916cc218fb_b.jpg

I found this person's blog on the enb forums, but haven't got a reply from them about it. Not sure if I should relink the actual blog or not. 

This is the Demonica race, so the best place to find the texture is to download the latest version of the race mod.  Of course, it only works with Demonica meshes and is not compatible with anything else.

I found this person's blog on the enb forums, but haven't got a reply from them about it. Not sure if I should relink the actual blog or not. 

This is the Demonica race, so the best place to find the texture is to download the latest version of the race mod.  Of course, it only works with Demonica meshes and is not compatible with anything else.

I see. Do you know where to download it? All the sites I've found are in Russian or taken down. 

I see. Do you know where to download it? All the sites I've found are in Russian or taken down. 

The mod is by russian modder Krista, who also put her hand on alternative downloads and translations. 

There appears to be an open beta of version 2.0 which you can download.  A link is provided here:  http://modgames.net/forum/175-12660-1.

That necklace is from Shocky's Tumblr freebie few months ago. I've visited his page since and its gone.

Ack.  As usual, I'm late to the party.

Do you (or anyone else) know of a necklace that is similar?  Like a glowing glass vial.  Perhaps I'm thinking of a different mod?  I think maybe the one I originally saw was green.

At any rate, not a big problem is anyone doesn't have it.  Thanks!

Uploaded a copy for you. 

That necklace is from Shocky's Tumblr freebie few months ago. I've visited his page since and its gone.

Do you (or anyone else) know of a necklace that is similar?  Like a glowing glass vial.  Perhaps I'm thinking of a different mod?  I think maybe the one I originally saw was green.

Uploaded a copy for you. 

Thanks.  Someone did PM me a link.

It's not gone, you just have to click on "MY MODS" and you'll see it there, http://shockyy.tumblr.com/tagged/shockymods

(TERA ROGUE SET + TUMBLR GIFT)