41 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

loving it so far, just had to read about how to escape. and i used console to add some things to complete the broken chair. its fantastic

Glad you like it! Technically, there should be enough of everything scattered around in the caves to repair the chair (if you succeed on the first try), but it's also expected that you won't have a ton of use for that chair until you start returning to the location after initially escaping to the surface, so you can always come back with more materials you've found or bought instead. It will also make more sense once the door to the hospital and other cave exits are opened up in future updates.

6 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

had an idea like above something like you go to sleep and your carried and hog tied to a sm camp and your the meat dish that's pounded auto etc until pregnant like linked to the pregnancy mod, you become their queen and you produce sm soldiers that love you and then you can go on adventures and take over raider camps. the females you elect to have them for the hounds to produce hounds and the human males are cannibalised and eaten. could even add in some mutant DNA injections over time and you morph into a female sm if you choose that path. 

I have been considering adding some sort of abduction/kidnapping, likely associated with the stalkers or breeding patrols, and they'll take you to the camps at the various cave exits as an easy way to start the unlocking mini-quests for each of those.

5 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

loving it so far, just had to read about how to escape. and i used console to add some things to complete the broken chair. its fantastic

usually i am 1-3 pieces of stuff short after clearing the underground areas out. but the neat part is that when you exit the Breeding Pit

you are in a SM camp.  you can collect what you are short and go right back and fix it.  have yet to not be able to fix it (supply wise)

when adding MHK areas and that SM camp.

this game i was short 2 lead, get into SM camp and dang if first house i looked in didn't have 4 lead in items.

went back and fixed chair and come back out to finish looting SM camp.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

this game i was short 2 lead

Spoiler

Don't forget the green paint next to the bathroom stalls. Also the toys in the cribs may include some lead (gotta love Fallout humor)? And there are pencils in at least a couple of places.

I don't quite recall where I stashed everything, but yes if you manage to find every last bit of scrap in the caves it's pretty tight on a few materials. And if you fail the initial attempt, then you're going to need to do a lot more scrounging.

its a long shot but would be cool to have the mod detect this power suit to inject drugs and fertility or whatever or just give her constant pleasure when wearing. or maybe it excites super mutants to find you and hump you lol 

i have tested out the fusion girls bodyslides someone made which works but when you hop into the frame it auto gives the player static ones like original. you can walk around with the fusiongirl outfit and when you wear backpack the hose matches up. maybe someone is clever enough to make the fusion girl outfit be put onto player instead of the static one. the jet pack is comestic. could do all kinds of things like the outfit and backpack gets fitted and your always pumped with drugs and wasted and milk to keep you fertile. just an idea no big deal. 

Edited by pleasetryme

now i had another idea. you play as a Male and the pit is full of horny supermutant females that make you drink there green breast milk that increases sex drive and sperm count and huge throbbing erections that they hump you under the influence and they have their own pregnancy methods and they are after you because you have 200 year old semen thats rare and only works on these special mutant females. they give birth and roam around looking for you randomly to keep them filled up. they pay you in caps and you start to be the most wanted male in the commonwealth to fertilise and spread the female supermutant race.  i would love this to be a male and you enter there and your drugged and raped by sexy horny fertile supermutant females with green breast milk and they drip it on you and sometimes there is a bath full of it you bathe in.  

On 1/6/2024 at 4:57 AM, pleasetryme said:

what triggers the patrols and or how do i find them

It's mentioned in the mod description under Quests->Expand Your Mind, last paragraph:

If your size queen rating is at least "experienced" you will begin to encounter mutie breeding patrols of varying sizes while wandering the Commonwealth, as well as lust-crazed muties who will hunt you from time to time. The chances of this, as well as the size of the breeding parties, are increased by a number of factors: how naked you are, how many female followers you're traveling with, pheromones as a result of Mommy-O, your size queen rating, your body fat from UC, how dirty/filthy you are with GD, and whether you're ovulating from FPE(R). Staying thinner from UC, keeping clean with GD, and taking birth control or being pregnant from FPE(R) will reduce this. Keeping your size queen rating at "curious" or "squeamish" (or turning the breeding patrol and stalker frequencies to 0 in MCM) will prevent them from appearing entirely.

The Conflicts section also includes a little technical detail about the implementation:

For custom random events, a new stacked event branch is inserted in the story manager. This necessitated setting the child field of the vanilla game's REBranchNormalTriggers from REBranchSpecialTriggers to the new MHK_Encounters (which in turn has REBranchSpecialTriggers as its child). Any mods which add or alter random encounters will conflict if they similarly adjust the relationship between those two REBranch nodes, in which case a patch plugin may be required.

For a bit more info, breeding patrols are set up as normal random encounters, just with the specific conditions and odds listed above. They have a chance to appear anywhere the game would spawn an encounter. It's possible you've seen them and simply not noticed since they're varying sizes of groups consisting of regular super mutants, sometimes with FEV hounds, and occasionally behemoths. The goal of this feature is simply to increase the number of super mutant encounters in the game world, since they can otherwise be hard to come by at early levels and in some areas of the map.

15 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Any specific recommended settings for FPE?

Install the optional super mutant baby add-on, and enable creatures to impregnate in MCM. Otherwise, the defaults should be fine.

Also, I seem to recall that you (@vaultbait) had some recommended settings for RMR

This mod doesn't do anything with RMR. There are some included BodyGen morphs/templates for the unique NPCs if you're using Fusion Girl, maybe that's what you're thinking of? You can enable/disable those in the FOMOD installer menu, or using them as a starting point for creating your own BodyGen configuration.

and Unhealthy Cravings, but I can't find that post to save my life...

I just play with UC's defaults. As for setting up RMR for UC, that's covered in UC's description (with a screenshot of the relevant MCM pages).

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Install the optional super mutant baby add-on, and enable creatures to impregnate in MCM. Otherwise, the defaults should be fine.

This mod doesn't do anything with RMR. There are some included BodyGen morphs/templates for the unique NPCs if you're using Fusion Girl, maybe that's what you're thinking of? You can enable/disable those in the FOMOD installer menu, or using them as a starting point for creating your own BodyGen configuration.

I just play with UC's defaults. As for setting up RMR for UC, that's covered in UC's description (with a screenshot of the relevant MCM pages).

Thanks! I just finished (?) MHK again, the last time being when you first released it I think, and either I had a mod conflict the first time or you've made some tremendous improvements to the stability of the mod, no crashes and no issues with any of the features, well done! Of course the tantalizing talk of the Church of Atom makes m e think there's more to come... looking forward to it :)

One... bug? Not sure it is a bug, but I think it might be. I left the Breeding Pit naked, and was immediately set upon by the mutants in Everett Estates. Did I need to be pregnant for them to not attack me? Or did I just misunderstand something? I actually purposely waited for my character to give birth before heading up to the surface.

A suggestion, maybe after the first time the PC imbibes of milk/stew there could be a dialogue box or something to indicate a sudden desire to have relations with the muties? It felt a bit forced the first time, I couldn't see any real active stimulus that would cause my character to approach one of the supers the first time, and had to make up a reason/suspend disbelief. Something more to prod the character to making that leap (in my opinion) would be great.

38 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I left the Breeding Pit naked, and was immediately set upon by the mutants in Everett Estates.

Were you under the effect of the Mommy-O drug at the time? You need to be naked, have no weapons equipped (carrying them in your inventory is fine just not equipped, this includes grenades/molotovs too), and be dosed with Mommy-O.

Spoiler

A dose of Mommy-O lasts 3 in-game days. If you're having trouble finding or getting force-injected with more after the starter dose in the broken toilet wears off, repair the fertility treatment chair in the hospital basement area and it will apply a fresh dose every time you sit in it.

50 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

A suggestion, maybe after the first time the PC imbibes of milk/stew there could be a dialogue box or something to indicate a sudden desire to have relations with the muties? It felt a bit forced the first time, I couldn't see any real active stimulus that would cause my character to approach one of the supers the first time, and had to make up a reason/suspend disbelief. Something more to prod the character to making that leap (in my opinion) would be great.

Did you sleep in the beds in the breeding pit area? On waking from the first dream, it states you're craving just that.

@vaultbait I have been thinking about the narrative of this mod. My current thought revolves around the escaping the breeding pit part.

Like why does the player character want to escape and if she does… what now? You’re free, but what to do now and where to go next.

I’m assuming Medford is the next stop, as this it part you’re working on. But what‘s player character’s motivation?

It makes me think there should an alter ego, that is created at the start of the mod when you get captured. A voice in your head that is guiding you what to do along the way.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did you sleep in the beds in the breeding pit area? On waking from the first dream, it states you're craving just that.

I feel like they still have a point in a certain sense. The brainwashing bed currently are optional. The mind control is an essential part that shouldn't be skipable.

And honestly there should be plenty of quests outside of the breeding pit that features more brainwashing, keeping the player character under the sway of the mutants.

13 hours ago, Navybuster said:

@vaultbait I have been thinking about the narrative of this mod. My current thought revolves around the escaping the breeding pit part.

Like why does the player character want to escape and if she does… what now? You’re free, but what to do now and where to go next.

I’m assuming Medford is the next stop, as this it part you’re working on. But what‘s player character’s motivation?

It makes me think there should an alter ego, that is created at the start of the mod when you get captured. A voice in your head that is guiding you what to do along the way.

I feel like they still have a point in a certain sense. The brainwashing bed currently are optional. The mind control is an essential part that shouldn't be skipable.

And honestly there should be plenty of quests outside of the breeding pit that features more brainwashing, keeping the player character under the sway of the mutants.

This mod is a basket of things:

• Test cell for super mutant animations (every furniture and enough actors are present in the breeding pit area, to be able to experience every super mutant sex animation I'm aware of existing).
  • "Light" alternate start (the cumbersome things I normally did when starting a new playthrough are all able to be performed more immersively in-game, to quickly set things up for getting into the game with the optional added skills, equipment, and features I want for that particular playthrough).
  • Home base location with amenities for survival playthroughs (not a settlement or customizable player home, but somewhere you can always find shelter, food/water, a bed, etc).
  • More super mutant encounters in the game world (they're hard to come by at lower levels and in certain parts of the map).

Soon also:

• "Fast travel" tunnels to get between super mutant camps in different parts of the map (for players who want something more immersive than actual fast travel but less boring than walking across the Commonwealth on open ground).
  • Kinky companion (you'll get some recurring mini-quests and tasks, but also plenty of opportunities for mutie sex no matter where you go, and another way of getting safe passage through super mutant territory).

Whatever "plot" and "character motivation" I've included is there purely to supply an explanation for the existence of the above loosely-connected features and framework. It's a function-over-form approach, and while I'll work on improving the back story and details to the extent I can, there's still a lot of other work I've got planned and I'll be (again) prioritizing functionality over the deeper psychological and existential aspects of the player's situation.

21 hours ago, Navybuster said:

I think it could be part of the suspicious safe gas that knocks you out, it could be like a mix of an anesthetic and an aphrodisiac

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 8:40 PM, vaultbait said:

This mod is a basket of things:

Hello, as far as I understood there is no milking system of PC in your mod? Could you consider to add it? It is reasonable to milking PC by mutants IMO.

Can you advice any milk mod of PC? I tryed Wasteland Dairy Framework, but it didn't work properly for me. Only milk part was intersted.

Was playing Barbarous Continent and ran into a supermutant scenario where you can get addicted to their cum. When traveling back to the normal map it doesn't give you any credit toward that addiction for encounters there, but your encounters in BC count toward the Size Queen perk. Any chance of a integration trigger so you get credit in the commonwealth for both? Feels like a missed opportunity. 

7 hours ago, Barry W. said:

Hello, as far as I understood there is no milking system of PC in your mod? Could you consider to add it? It is reasonable to milking PC by mutants IMO.

Can you advice any milk mod of PC? I tryed Wasteland Dairy Framework, but it didn't work properly for me. Only milk part was intersted.

I tried to be clear in the description, but to restate: the name of this mod is simply a nod to Strong's obsession with Shakespeare's Macbeth, and all the "milk" references in that play are poetic embellishment, not literal references to actual breastmilk. The cartons of "Mothers Milk" in the mod are satirical and partly a reference to Mad Max Thunder Road as well, but other than the Milk Dispenser NPC in the breeding pit there are no further references to human lactation (that's not really what this mod's about).

Wasteland Dairy Framework, which you've already found, is the most lactation-oriented mod I'm aware of for Fallout 4. MHK does integrate with the FPE Redux that's designed to be used with WDF, but not any more than it integrates with the regular version of Family Planning Enhanced.

5 hours ago, menchi8877 said:

Was playing Barbarous Continent and ran into a supermutant scenario where you can get addicted to their cum. When traveling back to the normal map it doesn't give you any credit toward that addiction for encounters there, but your encounters in BC count toward the Size Queen perk. Any chance of a integration trigger so you get credit in the commonwealth for both? Feels like a missed opportunity. 

As you've noted, Size Queen advancement and arousal works with any super mutants, whether they're from the base game or another mod.

The super mutant cum addiction in BC is really only relevant to the Shake Shack sidequest/tasks, but making it so that oral sex with super mutants outside BC advances that would make the most sense to be implemented as part of BC or extracted to a separate add-on mod.

Better Living Through Cumistry has a more general super mutant cum addiction, and MHK does minimally integrate with that (you're pretty much guaranteed to be maximally addicted to super mutant cum via BLTC by the time you escape).

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

MHK does integrate with the FPE Redux that's designed to be used with WDF, but not any more than it integrates with the regular version of Family Planning Enhanced.

Sorry my english is not my language so i don't understand this. So you are saying that MHK don't integrate fpe redux anymore or WDF integrate FPE (the normal one)?

3 minutes ago, bahnur said:

Sorry my english is not my language so i don't understand this. So you are saying that MHK don't integrate fpe redux anymore or WDF integrate FPE (the normal one)?

MHK's pregnancy-related features integrate equally with FPE (the basic one) and FPER (the one that WDF requires), there is no separate special integration with FPER nor WDF beyond that.

I started out planning to support more of FPER's (and WDF's) features, but since the bugs in those mods were too severe for me to adequately playtest (I tried for months) and the maintainer for those seemed to have abandoned them and so wasn't fixing any of the reported bugs, I decided it wasn't worth it to spend time on until that situation changes.

MHK, as I said, isn't really intended to be a lactation/breastmilk mod. If there were options for other usable mods along those lines I'd consider adding some integration for them where it might make sense, but currently there aren't as far as I know.

11 minutes ago, bahnur said:

I saw an Milk overlay somewhere, i don't remember where, maybe you can add it, for Milk dispenser and if it's possible to the player when she is pregnant 

There are lactation overlays in WDF, though they also show up on the face because of how they're added.

I briefly discussed with the maintainer of Commonwealth Moisturizer the possibility of extending it to support lactation meshes as part of the existing "cumsuit," but there's no real interest from the CM side and I'm not likely to find the time to maintain a patch implementing that either.