On 2/23/2024 at 5:05 AM, vaultbait said:

If you're wanting to get rid of the quest out of your Pip-Boy, you probably need to use the CompleteQuest command. It would look something like:

CompleteQuest XX0E9D16

Where XX should be replaced by the MilkingHumanKindness.esp index in your save.

doesnt work... i just want to get rid of the quest to get the union lounge pass as im not wasting hours trying to pickpocket the mutants... i have terrable luck with getting caught due to them not leaving me alone... i just cant get away from them so cant sneak.. only way to get it at start of new game is spawn it which doesnt update the quest and since the ids dont work in my game im stuck lol

9 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

doesnt work... i just want to get rid of the quest to get the union lounge pass as im not wasting hours trying to pickpocket the mutants... i have terrable luck with getting caught due to them not leaving me alone... i just cant get away from them so cant sneak.. only way to get it at start of new game is spawn it which doesnt update the quest and since the ids dont work in my game im stuck lol

ok if you just want to get the union pass without pickpocketing you can do so by using the console 

face super mutant (any one of the 4 named ones)

open console

select super mutant (so you have their RefID showing)

use command "openactorcontainer 1" (this will open a trade menu with him allowing you to take or putt stuff in his inventory)

close console

take pass

this should work to get you the pass and have the quest update.

24 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

ok if you just want to get the union pass without pickpocketing you can do so by using the console 

face super mutant (any one of the 4 named ones)

open console

select super mutant (so you have their RefID showing)

use command "openactorcontainer 1" (this will open a trade menu with him allowing you to take or putt stuff in his inventory)

close console

take pass

this should work to get you the pass and have the quest update.

u get detected and they attack.... not viable

btw love ur pics below the message super funny

Edited by Broken Gamer
4 hours ago, Broken Gamer said:

u get detected and they attack.... not viable

btw love ur pics below the message super funny

lol ya it tells the truth of skyrim

anyway something is wrong they should not attack you provided:

you are not wearing any clothes/armor, have no weapon armed and are NOT in sneak mode.

just tested and it worked for me, but if i go into sneak mode first they do attack.

if you are not in sneak mode and do the "openactorcontainer 1" and they do attack some other mod is interfering.

just hoping this works for you (or you can figure out what is interfering)

3 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

lol ya it tells the truth of skyrim

anyway something is wrong they should not attack you provided:

you are not wearing any clothes/armor, have no weapon armed and are NOT in sneak mode.

just tested and it worked for me, but if i go into sneak mode first they do attack.

if you are not in sneak mode and do the "openactorcontainer 1" and they do attack some other mod is interfering.

just hoping this works for you (or you can figure out what is interfering)

oh wow thats fukd up imo... sneak activates attack lol not logical at all no wonder it didnt work lol

yea it is the truth of skyrim also feel like there should be a reinstall the same mod 2000 times to make it work in there somewhere too lmao

On 2/24/2024 at 12:18 AM, Broken Gamer said:

i have terrable luck with getting caught due to them not leaving me alone... i just cant get away from them so cant sneak

Spoiler

If you listen to the banter from the other slaves, they mention the super mutants follow you when you're naked. There are some items of clothing available, if you put one on (slave rags, priest robes) then they'll stop following you temporarily.

See also the FAPs post, which covers this in the last question under the Milking Human Kindness quest spoiler.

On 2/24/2024 at 6:08 AM, valcon767 said:

something is wrong they should not attack you provided:

Actually, the super mutants in the pit, the ones carrying the item of interest, are not hostile regardless of whether you're naked. You're thinking of normal super mutants outside, staying naked and unarmed while under the effects of the Mommy-O drug will pacify normal super mutants.

But if you try to pickpocket an item from any of them, even the ones in the pit, and fail the pickpocket (get caught), they will turn hostile and attack. Surrendering with Violate works well in this case, as soon as they're done raping you they'll go right back to being non-hostile so you can try to pickpocket another one. That's one of the reasons I gave that same item to all 4 of them, you really get a lot of tries as long as you can keep them from squashing you.

Being in "sneak mode" is necessary if you want to pickpocket, it's how pickpocketing works in Fallout 4 (activate an NPC while sneaking).

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Actually, the super mutants in the pit, the ones carrying the item of interest, are not hostile regardless of whether you're naked. You're thinking of normal super mutants outside, staying naked and unarmed while under the effects of the Mommy-O drug will pacify normal super mutants.

But if you try to pickpocket an item from any of them, even the ones in the pit, and fail the pickpocket (get caught), they will turn hostile and attack. Surrendering with Violate works well in this case, as soon as they're done raping you they'll go right back to being non-hostile so you can try to pickpocket another one. That's one of the reasons I gave that same item to all 4 of them, you really get a lot of tries as long as you can keep them from squashing you.

Being in "sneak mode" is necessary if you want to pickpocket, it's how pickpocketing works in Fallout 4 (activate an NPC while sneaking).

i thought they should not attack at all, providing you do not fail the pickpocket, but i do have other mods and i think one is causing that issue,

but it only actually happens if i use a console command while sneaking, so it just might have been a glitch if it was not another mod interfering.

(facepalm) silly me forgot about the Violate surrender causing them to go back to non hostile.

On 2/20/2024 at 5:40 AM, valcon767 said:

hmm slight issue i found

in the FAP - Penalties and Integrations - Provocative Perks it list you getting Easy Prey, but it it sill giving me USB-Type V

this occurred on my new game (from start menu) when i got the very first perk (from the book at the girl's corpse).

I just double-checked all these. The PVPK additions mentioned in the Penalties and Integrations section are the ones you start to get from sleeping in a brainwashing bed at least 5 times (you'll get one for each of the four different recurring dreams, but you only get those after you've had all of the first four non-recurring dreams). The PVPK additions from picking up the perk books are listed in the Colostrum Cave Adventure spoiler instead.

10 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ahh my bad i was reading in the wrong section was all.

No worries, I'm also close to having the perk addition prompts done for the next version. I have the functionality in place so you can accept/decline each one when the mod would add them, just need to write some better prose for each and throw some convenience settings in MCM to bypass those (always yes or always no) in case they get annoying for some users.

Hello Vaultbait.

I've been using this mod for several months now, I've been enjoying playing it and also watching it develop, but there is one issue for me that sort of "kills the mood", and that is the stealthed up super mutants, I started a playthrough over the weekend and 3 out of the 4 super mutants in the pit are stealthed, this makes a lot of the sex scenes pretty underwhelming for me - so, is there any chance of adding some options as to how many are visible/invisible via the MCM menu?

Its not a total deal breaker, as the mod really is a debauched little masterpiece and I can't wait to see it grow over time (I think I might even have at least one good suggestion that would possibly add to the flavour if you ever feel like expanding it a bit).

Either way, thanks for the mod, it is obviously something you've sank a lot of time and effort into...and that is always appreciated as an end user!

15 hours ago, Riot445 said:

When I attempt to initiate dialog with the different NPCs they glance at me and move their mouths, but no subtitles appear and no dialog box is shown. I have F4z ro d-oh installed.

in game settings (the ones at the main menu) do you have all subtitles on?

if so which NPCs?

13 hours ago, Riot445 said:

When I attempt to initiate dialog with the different NPCs they glance at me and move their mouths, but no subtitles appear and no dialog box is shown. I have F4z ro d-oh installed.

Make sure you turn on both kinds of subtitles in your Fallout 4 game settings. The NPCs in the pit currently have silent voice/lip files for all their custom dialogue.

2 hours ago, Blastik1 said:

there is one issue for me that sort of "kills the mood", and that is the stealthed up super mutants, I started a playthrough over the weekend and 3 out of the 4 super mutants in the pit are stealthed, this makes a lot of the sex scenes pretty underwhelming for me - so, is there any chance of adding some options as to how many are visible/invisible via the MCM menu?

Can you explain what you mean by "stealthed up"? This mod doesn't add any chameleon or invisibility functionality to super mutants. Maybe you have another mod installed that does that, perhaps something that swaps some super mutants for FO:NV Nightkin or whatever?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Can you explain what you mean by "stealthed up"? This mod doesn't add any chameleon or invisibility functionality to super mutants. Maybe you have another mod installed that does that, perhaps something that swaps some super mutants for FO:NV Nightkin or whatever?

Hi there, yes, they have the Nightkin effect, but this is clearly something on my end if your mod doesn't apply this. I shall have to dig through my mods and see what I can do.

I really appreciate the quick reply. Cheers

Edited by Blastik1
fat fingers!
23 minutes ago, Blastik1 said:

Hi there, yes, they have the Nightkin effect, but this is clearly something on my end if your mod doesn't apply this. I shall have to dig through my mods and see what I can do.

I really appreciate the quick reply. Cheers

The named super mutants in the pit are all flagged as unique actors, so if another mod is replacing or augmenting them then that seems like an obvious opportunity for improvement in that mod (make it ignore any unique-flagged super mutants and just stick to those generated from leveled actor records).

13 hours ago, Blastik1 said:

two mods i know of with the Nightkin stuff are (probably more mods i do not know of offhand)

Super Mutant Redux 

DC and West Coast Supermutants

21 hours ago, valcon767 said:

two mods i know of with the Nightkin stuff are (probably more mods i do not know of offhand)

Super Mutant Redux 

DC and West Coast Supermutants

Super Mutant Redux: I just did a quick test with it disabled and was confronted by four fully visible Super Mutants on arrival in the Pit (as Vaultbait intended), so, problem solved!

If anybody else out there is using SMR and thinking invisible SMs are part of this mod...they aren't! SMR just needs to be disabled whilst you are in the pit and can easily be activated again once you've left.

Thanks for your help Valcon767 - It is greatly appreciated!

On 3/4/2024 at 7:10 PM, vaultbait said:

The named super mutants in the pit are all flagged as unique actors, so if another mod is replacing or augmenting them then that seems like an obvious opportunity for improvement in that mod (make it ignore any unique-flagged super mutants and just stick to those generated from leveled actor records).

Aye, the more integrated/flexible these mods are, the better for everybody.

As you have probably seen above, my (self inflicted) problem has been solved and I can now enjoy your mod as you intended.

Thanks again for MHK and your help here. I will be keeping my eye on this mod for future updates!

37 minutes ago, TauTau said:

what class/race is that huge guy near the hounds? He has no penis, which looks weird, want to try find something (already found for the Supermutants)

That's a super mutant behemoth. If you have a recent (from the past few years) version of Creature Resources or UAP then he should definitely have a penis. It's also possible you have some other mod overwriting the behemoth actor mesh back to asexual.

3 hours ago, Atara48 said:

i have no idea where the safe is ;w;

Did you read the mod's main description?

How do I start?

Find an innocuous looking safe just outside Vault 111

I also included a screenshot just in case that wasn't direct enough:

Spoiler

safe.jpg.934b809a3055cc2142566b65196870a

If it's not a few steps from the vault silo platform, then it's possible you have a conflict with some other mod that changes that cell (but the way this is designed, unless a mod placed some larger object in the exact same spot you should still be able to access it).