12 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Are the intelligence reductions that you get from

Hide contents

the books you find

permanent?

They're "permanent" in the sense that there's no time limit for them, but they only take effect while you're naked. I can also add an MCM toggle for them, if that's desirable. The idea is that players are likely to take the Idiot Savant/Idiot Slut perk, so this offsets base Intelligence points required for acquiring necessary perks like Medic and Science.

Edited by vaultbait
On 8/17/2023 at 7:40 PM, vaultbait said:

Well, the "candy bowl" activator in the breeding pit just equips a random vanilla chem on you (Buffout, Med-X, Day Tripper, etc) so should be no different than consuming one from your inventory. The "cheap booze" activator similarly equips normal bourbon.

Do you maybe have any mods installed that change vanilla chems somehow? Looking at the script from PVPK, Easy Prey requires vanilla chems to have the ObjectTypeChem keyword attached to their base forms and ObjectTypeAlcohol for booze, so a mod removing those keywords is about the only obvious way I can see to break it.

Still didn't work for me. I took a break (to play other games) and wanted to make the mods work together now with the new update. Easy Prey wasn't the only one not working. Most, if not all the ones that you built in since then didn't work (like crossbreeder, nymphomia etc.). The solution to actually make it work for me was deselecting the "Light" flag from the Provocative Perks plugin in Vortex. Everything seems to work now!

4 minutes ago, Musetica said:

Still didn't work for me. I took a break (to play other games) and wanted to make the mods work together now with the new update. Easy Prey wasn't the only one not working. Most, if not all the ones that you built in since then didn't work (like crossbreeder, nymphomia etc.). The solution to actually make it work for me was deselecting the "Light" flag from the Provocative Perks plugin in Vortex. Everything seems to work now!

Good to know! Also that's a really unexpected solution, it goes against everything I understand about the game engine, but then again modding a black box proprietary game is more "art" than "science" so I'm perhaps less surprised than I should be.

40 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I can also add an MCM toggle for them, if that's desirable.

I'm playing with a mod in which, among other things, the XP progress is drastically reduced, I think by a factor of 5 or even more. So it happens very slowly, even with maximum intelligence, but that's intentional. If the intelligence drops too much, then the development of the character comes to a standstill. Similar to slut status, but you can easily control that.
An MCM switch would be a workaround, but my request would be to place an item somewhere after the end of the chapter that would eat or drink, which would then reverse the negative consequences. So that the character doesn't change dramatically so early in the game.
Would it be possible?

51 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

... Idiot Savant/Idiot Slut perk, so this offsets base Intelligence points required for acquiring necessary perks like Medic and Science ...

I also play with the True Perks mod, which changes the perks in a meaningful way and remixes them if necessary. Not that there are any problems with that.

Sorry for the extra fuss, I really appreciate your work.

15 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Similar to slut status, but you can easily control that.

What the Idiot Savant (or Idiot Slut) perk does is give you random experience bonuses based on how unintelligent you are, as a way to counter the experience penalties from having a low intelligence score. I usually take it as my very first perk in order to maximize its effects.

17 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

my request would be to place an item somewhere after the end of the chapter that would eat or drink, which would then reverse the negative consequences. So that the character doesn't change dramatically so early in the game.
Would it be possible?

I'll think about it, but am not even sure how it would work. As I said, the stat penalties (and bonuses) from the Whore of Atom books are only in effect when you're topless/bottomless/naked, so a workaround is to just put on some clothes and you'll instantly get smarter again. If you don't want those buffs and debuffs, just don't take the books (and deselect the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest since it won't complete if you don't take them).

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

What the Idiot Savant (or Idiot Slut) perk does is give you random experience bonuses based on how unintelligent you are, as a way to counter the experience penalties from having a low intelligence score. I usually take it as my very first perk in order to maximize its effects.

Ah, now I know what you mean. This is the vanilla perk, which is no longer available in True Perks.

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'll think about it, but am not even sure how it would work. As I said, the stat penalties (and bonuses) from the Whore of Atom books are only in effect when you're topless/bottomless/naked, so a workaround is to just put on some clothes and you'll instantly get smarter again. If you don't want those buffs and debuffs, just don't take the books (and deselect the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest since it won't complete if you don't take them).

Thank you for wanting to think about this. Of course, the suggestion not to take the books and deactivate the quest does the trick too. I have to take the books actively, I guess. Aren't they given to me somehow as a reward? - So that I have the chance to leave the books behind ...

As I read here, the mod is almost fully developed, so I'm looking forward to the further development of Unhealthy Craving :)

13 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Ah, now I know what you mean. This is the vanilla perk, which is no longer available in True Perks.

That's a rather iconic perk to be deprived of access to. Interesting that they would remove it.

Thank you for wanting to think about this. Of course, the suggestion not to take the books and deactivate the quest does the trick too. I have to take the books actively, I guess. Aren't they given to me somehow as a reward? - So that I have the chance to leave the books behind ...

They're not forced on the player, you only acquire them if you pick up the religious texts (Flagellant Fasciculi, Mendicant Manuscripts, Supplicant Scriptures). You could also use the console to just remove the corresponding perks (or wear clothes to they won't take effect).

As I read here, the mod is almost fully developed, so I'm looking forward to the further development of Unhealthy Craving :)

Nearing 1.0.0 release, at which point it will no longer be in beta testing, but yes I'll find more time to update Unhealthy Craving after that. I'll still be creating content for Milking Human Kindness, but the focus there will be more on connecting the cave exits to Commonwealth mutie encampments (with associated mini-quests to unlock them), building the obstetrics wing of Medford Memorial Hospital, designing a horny super mutant companion, and so on.

Edited by vaultbait

I just installed the mod, it's not a new game, but my actress is only at level 6 in the current round. That's not a problem, right?
When installing, an option for changing the armor slots is suggested. Is it wise to take this?

The prospects are incredibly interesting. I look forward to it. And maybe n.gamma will be interested in it at some point and would like to give the mod a German translation :)

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

and deselect the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest since it won't complete if you don't take them)

PS: Could you please show me where I can deactivate the quest? I don't see that in the MCM. And which perks of Provocative Perks are automatically installed when the option is set?

Edited by deathmorph
12 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I just installed the mod, it's not a new game, but my actress is only at level 6 in the current round. That's not a problem, right?

Should be fine, it's intended for low level players and works best if you don't have much inventory (it all gets temporarily taken from you anyway) and no companions/followers (but if you do they'll just get abducted along with you and their belongings will also be temporarily removed). Just to be sure though, I've playtested starting it on saves where the player had already followed the main quest as far as Diamond City and acquired a handful of settlements, probably level 30-40, I don't precisely recall.

When installing, an option for changing the armor slots is suggested. Is it wise to take this?

There's a ceremonial headpiece you'll find as part of one of the quests and it occupies the "headband" slot when worn. If you frequently wear other things that require the headband slot, that installer option simply adds a RobCo Patcher config file to switch that headpiece from the headband slot to the beard slot as an easy way to avoid such conflicts. If you want to switch it to some other slot, you can edit/replace the Data\F4SE\Plugins\RobCo_Patcher\armor\MHK_HeadwearSlotChange.ini file to make it use whatever slot you want.

Could you please show me where I can deactivate the quest? I don't see that in the MCM.

I meant unset its active status in the Quests section of your Pip-Boy so you won't see objective markers for it forever.

which perks of Provocative Perks are automatically installed when the option is set?

Different ones are added by a variety of events (sleeping in the brainwashing beds a lot, picking up the religious texts for Colostrum Cave Adventure, progressing your size queen rank for the Expand Your Mind quest...). You can find the details in the FAPs post (I updated it just now since your question reminded me I hadn't covered them there), but the full list is: Abandoned Property, Cheap Date, Closeted Crossbreeder, DubCon Enthusiast, Easy Prey, Life of the Party, Unbridled Nymphomania, USB Type-V

@vaultbait I think plenty of ways to adjust MHK, when it comes to low Intelligence game-play.

Like you said, the effects gained from the Colostrum quest only apply when naked.

So obviously you'd want something that boost xp gain when naked, to counteract it's negative effects.

Clearly some people don't use Idiot Savant or can't due to mods. Pretty sure I've a mod active that flips it's effects to apply on high Intelligence.

A selection possible solutions could be:

• A perk that boost xp gain when interacting with super mutants if you're naked. (Any type of interaction)
  • A perk that can trigger temporary XP boosts when using drugs. (Similar to Idiot Savant's last tier effect.)
  • A Idiot Savant style perk that triggers when naked, effect triggers more frequently after having bred and being pregnant.
  • MHK quests giving a good amount of XP in general.
  • MHK encounters such as patrols give XP.
13 minutes ago, Navybuster said:

@vaultbait I think plenty of ways to adjust MHK, when it comes to low Intelligence game-play.

Like you said, the effects gained from the Colostrum quest only apply when naked.

So obviously you'd want something that boost xp gain when naked, to counteract it's negative effects.

Clearly some people don't use Idiot Savant or can't due to mods. Pretty sure I've a mod active that flips it's effects to apply on high Intelligence.

A selection possible solutions could be:

• A perk that boost xp gain when interacting with super mutants if you're naked. (Any type of interaction)
  • A perk that can trigger temporary XP boosts when using drugs. (Similar to Idiot Savant's last tier effect.)
  • A Idiot Savant style perk that triggers when naked, effect triggers more frequently after having bred and being pregnant.
  • MHK quests giving a good amount of XP in general.
  • MHK encounters such as patrols give XP.

Some of these already exist. For example, the primary benefit of consuming Mothers Milk (either from the carton or straight from the tap) is a brief 3x multiplier for all experience gains. If you're strategic and consume it right before you know you're going to complete a quest, that can be quite a significant amount of extra XP (you might even notice a correlation to where some of the cartons have been placed too). The experience awarded for completing the quests in this mod is also somewhat inflated compared to similar complexity vanilla game quests.

Playtesting with an intelligence of 1 and getting abducted at level 1, taking the Idiot Slut perk at the earliest opportunity (level 2) and consuming Mothers Milk just prior to completing the quests in this mod, I'm usually around level 20 by the time I manage to escape.

Thinking about it a bit, awarding (perhaps increasing amounts of) experience for completing each objective in Expand Your Mind might be a good addition. Also yes, boosting experience for doing things naked and/or when pregnant makes sense. I'm planning to add some samples of experimental hormone treatments in the hospital, particularly things which take effect while you're pregnant, so that could fit in pretty well.

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Some of these already exist. For example, the primary benefit of consuming Mothers Milk (either from the carton or straight from the tap) is a brief 3x multiplier for all experience gains. If you're strategic and consume it right before you know you're going to complete a quest, that can be quite a significant amount of extra XP (you might even notice a correlation to where some of the cartons have been placed too). The experience awarded for completing the quests in this mod is also somewhat inflated compared to similar complexity vanilla game quests.

Playtesting with an intelligence of 1 and getting abducted at level 1, taking the Idiot Slut perk at the earliest opportunity (level 2) and consuming Mothers Milk just prior to completing the quests in this mod, I'm usually around level 20 by the time I manage to escape.

Thinking about it a bit, awarding (perhaps increasing amounts of) experience for completing each objective in Expand Your Mind might be a good addition. Also yes, boosting experience for doing things naked and/or when pregnant makes sense. I'm planning to add some samples of experimental hormone treatments in the hospital, particularly things which take effect while you're pregnant, so that could fit in pretty well.

@vaultbait Yeah forgot to mention that I was aware of Mothers Milk.

I imagine that it would become a bit more common to find in certain places and obtained as quest rewards.

17 minutes ago, Navybuster said:

@vaultbait Yeah forgot to mention that I was aware of Mothers Milk.

I imagine that it would become a bit more common to find in certain places and obtained as quest rewards.

If you have RobCo Patcher, Mothers Milk gets added to the death leveled lists for super mutants, and will start appearing on their corpses once you're (I think, would need to check the plugin) level 30.

Edit: Yeah, I remembered correctly for once. Breeder Stew at 10, Mommy-O at 20, Mothers Milk at 30.

Edited by vaultbait

Think i'm missing something (although have all the requirements i believe as everything is working) as the body in the shopping cart is showing purple

ScreenShot34.png.591fe57331bd3ff559d369fc8a77da70.png

Also when the breeding super mutants are doing the molest approach from sexual harrassment i'm getting a weird stretch effect

ScreenShot35.png.7b3a5915d4389255a12746e338133921.png

Any idea's what might be the cause there and how to fix? not tried with other super mutants but when raiders etc have done that i dont get the weird stretchy effect

Thanks

21 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Think i'm missing something (although have all the requirements i believe as everything is working) as the body in the shopping cart is showing purple

Hide contents

ScreenShot34.png.591fe57331bd3ff559d369fc8a77da70.png

Also when the breeding super mutants are doing the molest approach from sexual harrassment i'm getting a weird stretch effect

Hide contents

Any idea's what might be the cause there and how to fix? not tried with other super mutants but when raiders etc have done that i dont get the weird stretchy effect

Thanks

I have the purple body part in the shopping cart, too

On 11/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, rubber_duck said:

0.9.5 - Missing texture

A small issue, mind you. The dead body (well... half of the body) in the shopping cart in the pit has no textures. I wouldn't say that there's a file conflict as the only file conflicting (overwriting) the MHK in my load order is Moneyshot 4K Textures. It could be that you've misplaced/forgot to include the textures for the dead body.

On 12/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, pinky6225 said:

4 hours ago, Battlestar1965 said:

I have the purple body part in the shopping cart, too

Sorry folks, it's just dawned on me why, definitely my mistake! I play with Dead Bodies Plus (Vanilla Replacement) which in turn uses textures from the classic Mutilated Dead Bodies mod. One of the meshes DBP replaces is used by the super mutant gore shopping cart static, and since it's a static object that replaced mesh got baked into the precombine for the cell when I rebuilt it for 0.9.5. I can fix it pretty trivially by giving that static a disable parent reference and rebuilding the precombine/previs again, so I'll try to get a 0.9.6 out this week with that.

In the meantime, you can fix it by installing just the textures from MDB (you don't need the plugin), but if you'd like a more gore-filled experience these are the mods I'm using together for that:

Edit: Added to the known bugs post.

Edited by vaultbait
On 12/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, pinky6225 said:

when the breeding super mutants are doing the molest approach from sexual harrassment i'm getting a weird stretch effect

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, at the moment Sexual Harassment only has human animations for molestation and butt slap, so when super mutant approachers get put into those animations with their (wrong) skeleton, that's what it ends up looking like. I gather @kziitd (who made those great animations for humans) may be working on super mutant specific versions of them for inclusion in a future Sexual Harassment release.

16 hours ago, vranina said:

Provocative percs don't work for me.

I rebooted, reinstalled, but they didn't work. I went through all the quests but that didn't help.

Can you elaborate on what's not working? What are you expecting to see, and what did you observe instead?

From your initial statement, I have no idea what to suggest other than to make sure you have its dependencies installed/enabled (the ProvocativePerks.esp plugin has masters from the Far Harbor and Nuka-World DLCs, as well as AAF and Sex Attributes).

For example, I had put a perk Unbridled Nymphomania. I can sleep or wait as long as I want and nothing will happen. I had put in a closeted crossbreeder, I mark super mutants (tried Dogmeat too), I can have sex, but nothing happens. I had put on Dubcon Enthusiast with the idea that any voluntary sex with humans would be punished, but nothing happened.

I had put Town Bicycle to the test. No sign that the status of the village has risen. Now I tested with minimal set of mods. I can sleep as much as I want, no inscription that the Unbridled Nymphomania fin works will not appear.

So i played with this a bit more (turned down some of the timers in FPE) and after a bit it turned into a sausage fest in the breeding cave

PC was a bit hammered so its blurry

ScreenShot38.png.e555fe0e05fa23e64ae6a7868fefd6a6.png

Ended up with 6 grown super mutants in there plus the original ones, so i ended up going and getting some human babies to grow into women to balance it out a bit and the thought occurs this might make a good quest, either 1. to lure human females into the breeding pen or 2. to be sent out to get knocked up by non-multies to breed up some more breeders

Surprisingly the ones that grew into human males got ignored, was kinda expecting the mutants to attack them soon as they appeared

Edited by pinky6225
45 minutes ago, vranina said:

For example, I had put a perk Unbridled Nymphomania. I can sleep or wait as long as I want and nothing will happen. I had put in a closeted crossbreeder, I mark super mutants (tried Dogmeat too), I can have sex, but nothing happens. I had put on Dubcon Enthusiast with the idea that any voluntary sex with humans would be punished, but nothing happened.

I had put Town Bicycle to the test. No sign that the status of the village has risen. Now I tested with minimal set of mods. I can sleep as much as I want, no inscription that the Unbridled Nymphomania fin works will not appear.

I can see where the problem is.  In English sleeping with someone means having sex with them.  Both perks are triggered by having sex with someone, not by just sleeping in a bed.  You need to have sex with at least one NPC, masturbation will not work, and for town bicycle you need settlers in the settlement.  Companions only count as settlers in the settlement when they are available to follow you.  If this is the very beggining of the game where Codsworth refuses to follow you, then the game does not count him for Town Bicycle.

Get a settler there and have sex with them, you should see both perks activate after you finish.

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

So i played with this a bit more (turned down some of the timers in FPE) and after a bit it turned into a sausage fest in the breeding cave

This is with MHK 0.9.5? I revamped the scripts attached to the unique female slaves in the pit so that within a minute or so (real time) of giving birth any super mutant babies in their inventories should be automatically and silently deleted, precisely in order to avoid that happening.

If they're giving birth and the babies are growing into super mutant NPCs then something has gone wrong. Is this with FPE or FPER+WDF? I tested extensively with FPE, but...

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This is with MHK 0.9.5? I revamped the scripts attached to the unique female slaves in the pit so that within a minute or so (real time) of giving birth any super mutant babies in their inventories should be automatically and silently deleted, precisely in order to avoid that happening.

If they're giving birth and the babies are growing into super mutant NPCs then something has gone wrong. Is this with FPE or FPER+WDF? I tested extensively with FPE, but...

Yes its with MHK 0.9.5 and FPE with FPESuperMutantAddon, the grown super mutants are from the PC though not the NPC Breeders