30 minutes ago, leesjig said:

So got twin preg from mutant...she went through preg cycle fine, birth baby, baby when into her inventory.  twin morphs reset fine.  Moved baby to one of the beds at a settlement.  The baby is white not green.  I have the mutant patch.  For baby it just says odd baby.  Will white baby grow into a mutant later?  ??  Or I just don't understand what the mutant patch actually is doing?

With the super mutant add-on for FPE, your "odd baby" will mature into a miniature super mutant, which will then later grow to a full size super mutant settler.

7 hours ago, Robert T said:

Is it possible to raise the size queen rating without taking mommy-o?

Yes, the two don't really have anything to do with each other. You raise your size queen score by having repeated sex with super mutants, FEV hounds and behemoths. It declines on its own over time, but you can halt that temporarily by using Detach Gel (the down side is that you can't get aroused or achieve orgasm easily when your holes are numb).

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, the two don't really have anything to do with each other. You raise your size queen score by having repeated sex with super mutants, FEV hounds and behemoths. It declines on its own over time, but you can halt that temporarily by using Detach Gel (the down side is that you can't get aroused or achieve orgasm easily when your holes are numb).

I thought so- something might have bugged in my game as the rating isn't going up without taking mommy-o

8 hours ago, Robert T said:

I thought so- something might have bugged in my game as the rating isn't going up without taking mommy-o

The higher your size queen rating, the slower it increases. Sex with multiple partners applies an increase for each partner in the scene, sex with an FEV hound increases it more than with a super mutant, and sex with a behemoth increases it by even more than that. If you're using Unhealthy Craving, then your body fat has an impact on how quickly your size queen score drops over time (if you're skinny it comes down faster, if you're fat it comes down slower).

If you want to see the exact value, the easiest way is to go into the console and enter this command:

getglobalvalue mhk_sizequeen

Every 10 points in that global is another rank of the perk (topping out at the final rank for any value over 100).

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The higher your size queen rating, the slower it increases. Sex with multiple partners applies an increase for each partner in the scene, sex with an FEV hound increases it more than with a super mutant, and sex with a behemoth increases it by even more than that. If you're using Unhealthy Craving, then your body fat has an impact on how quickly your size queen score drops over time (if you're skinny it comes down faster, if you're fat it comes down slower).

If you want to see the exact value, the easiest way is to go into the console and enter this command:

getglobalvalue mhk_sizequeen

Every 10 points in that global is another rank of the perk (topping out at the final rank for any value over 100).

Just tested again to be sure, and used the command, the rating isnt going up and staying at 0. Posted my papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

58 minutes ago, Robert T said:

Just tested again to be sure, and used the command, the rating isnt going up and staying at 0. Posted my papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log 288.2 kB · 0 downloads

Here's a question I didn't even think to ask: have you been abducted yet? Most of this mod's functionality stays dormant until your initial abduction.

49 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Here's a question I didn't even think to ask: have you been abducted yet? Most of this mod's functionality stays dormant until your initial abduction.

Not yet, though i assumed the SQ rating doesnt need that since in my stats there is a SQ rating of "squeamish"

3 hours ago, Robert T said:

Not yet, though i assumed the SQ rating doesnt need that since in my stats there is a SQ rating of "squeamish"

That's what I figured.

A bit of a behind-the-scenes implementation detail: SQ is only ever 0 before you get abducted, and then the activator sets it to 1. While SQ is 0, most of this mod's functions are essentially dormant and get skipped. After the initial abduction, the mod will never reduce SQ below 1.

Basically, you'll always be squeamish until you "start" the mod by activating the safe just outside Vault 111.

6 hours ago, goomthegoon said:

I managed to get everything to work except the body morphs for the prisoners. Just can not get it to work

Are you using Fusion Girl or a different body replacer (currently the only BodyGen configs included are for the Fusion Girl body)? If you're using Fusion Girl, which version? Some versions will need (a specific version of) the separate ZeX ZBG mod to supply BodyGen support.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using Fusion Girl or a different body replacer (currently the only BodyGen configs included are for the Fusion Girl body)? If you're using Fusion Girl, which version? Some versions will need (a specific version of) the separate ZeX ZBG mod to supply BodyGen support.

I use "ZeX - Fusion Girl 1.89" with OCBP and MTM preset

8 hours ago, goomthegoon said:

I use "ZeX - Fusion Girl 1.89" with OCBP and MTM preset

With FG 1.89 (a.k.a. FusionGirl-0223.7z) make sure you use ZBG 1.3 (ZeX-ZBG-1.3.zip) since that provides the sliders.json file you'll need for LooksMenu. If you don't want its default BodyGen configs active, just disable the two BodyGen configuration toggle plugins (ZeX-BodyGen-F.esp and ZeX-BodyGen-M.esp) that get installed with it (don't disable the ZeX-InGameSliders.esp plugin though).

0.9.5 (2023-11-22)
This is a beta release, keep a save before installing and expect bugs!

• Added a utility item (technically a weapon) called Supplicate Yourself which, when equipped, will strip the player and unequip all weapons. Convenient addition to the favorites menu, can be purchased from Baby Factory in the breeding pit for a few caps after completing the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest.
  • After completing certain stages of the Expand Your Mind quest, Baby Factory starts to sell dildos of increasingly larger sizes which make it possible to quickly re-enlarge your holes, for example if you've taken a break from the quest and want to resume it even though your tolerance has decreased in the meantime.
  • Wait for the player to exit any furniture when calling out to Harassment to trigger an approach, in order to avoid buggy conditions which can result from the player being in furniture when pathing to the scene location begins.
  • Harassment trap triggers (couch, shower, toilet) have been reworked to increase your chances of being approached the longer you spend on or inside them.
  • Refactored and combined the various dispenser scripts in order to make them cleaner, more efficient, and improve their extensibility.
  • If More Ways of Washing is installed, the soap dispenser in the pit will dole out Spring Green Super Soap instead of vanilla game soap.
  • Triggered hypnotist approaches from Sexual Harassment now ignore the "wait for player to be alone" MCM setting.
  • The third brainwashing bed dream no longer injects the player with Sexual Harassment's bimbo serum, since the frequency of hypnotist harassers in the pit all but guarantees it will happen naturally at some point.
  • The fourth brainwashing bed dream no longer attaches a Real Handcuffs shock collar to the player, since it will probably happen during a hypnotist approach anyway. Since it's now possible to get other harassment approaches from muties while on Mommy-O, the dream no longer automatically triggers a collar master approach either.
  • On the second and subsequent brainwashing bed visits, the unconscious player will be force-fed various quantities of mutie cum if Better Living Through Cumistry is installed, almost certainly resulting in or otherwise satisfying cum addictions, but also fattening the player accordingly if Unhealthy Craving and RobCo Patcher are installed.
  • Added feature toggle in MCM to control whether Provocative Perks should be automatically applied to the player by some events.
  • The routine that adds mutie races to the Closeted Crossbreeder perk from Provocative Perks will now also add the perk itself if it's not already active (can be disabled in MCM).
  • Whore of Atom perk books and the later repeatable random brainwashing dreams add Provocative Perks unless blocked by the new MCM option (books: USB Type-V, Life of the Party, Unbridled Nymphomania; dreams: Abandoned Property, Cheap Date, Dubcon Enthisiast, Easy Prey).
  • Size Queen levels now have their own custom images in the Pip-Boy's perks list, based on artwork originally created by Shadman and distributed with open permissions.
  • Significantly increased frequency of the routine which removes infants from the unique breeding slaves.
  • Better detection for pit muties ending up outside their intended areas, so now they get teleported home immediately any time their location changes.
  • Include a wait between unloading/reloading the HUD so that the two actions don't race each other, and explicitly reposition it once loaded in order to work around a bug where it sometimes appears at the wrong coordinates (improves the situation but still doesn't seem to entirely solve it).
  • Increased the speech challenge bonus from Catechist's Capitulation by an order of magnitude, since it still wasn't enough to overcome cumulative penalties from lots of addictions otherwise.
  • Exhibitionist's killgasms now also paralyze the player in orgasmic bliss for a 10 second refractory period, and leave the player staggered for one full minute.
  • Moved the tools note in the hospital basement slightly, in order to make it easier to activate.
  • Replaced the dead radio in the hospital basement with one tuned to the Institute frequency, a nod to CIT's involvement at the hospital.
  • The "get lamp" and "spoiled contraceptive" activators now use a no-physics mesh so there's no chance they'll drop through the floor if the disable Havok script fails like it seems to do occasionally.
  • Radioactive pools in the pit and temple now have bubbling effects.
  • Excluded bathroom stall walls and doors from previs to fix an annoying occlusion bug.
  • Changed references for the cold-war era Knolls Atomic facility from The Locks to The Knolls (the real site is nearer to Windsor than to Windsor Locks anyway).
  • Debug logging about soft integration of mods has been condensed in order to reduce log spam.

Edit: The slightly later file page update was because I forgot to double-save it as a workaround for the longstanding forum bug where the pre-save content is what gets replicated into the first post of the support topic.

I also updated the Known Bugs post to clean up some stuff that got fixed or has fairly solid workarounds implemented in the latest release.

This release does not add interaction options to generic muties throughout the game. I'm still working on that feature, as it's somewhat complicated to implement safely. The original plan was to hold releasing until that reached completion, but I'd accumulated a large pile of other fixes/additions and, since this is a major holiday weekend for folks in the USA, I figured I'd follow ESR's "release early and often" mantra to give them something else to be thankful for (when they need to get away from family time and indulge their perverted minds for a few minutes).

Edited by vaultbait

@vaultbait Decided to give the mod a try.

It's interesting, although I can see that it needs a somewhat better story pacing and flow.

At the very beginning I feel that one on the girls should fill you in on your current situation.

The Player Character should initially be grossed out by the food/drink sources, showing reluctance at first.

You must eat and drink to unlock the beds, thereafter they can be used freely.

Colostrum Cave Adventure unlocks after sleeping for the first time, which causes the dead priest girl to spawn in.

The entrance next to the mutant hounds should be blocked of by a door, that can unlocked with a key the priest girl has in her possession.

However you can't enter the cave yet, as you'll be prompted with a message to get a weapon. Or ask for a favor from a certain super mutant (not the breeder mutants) in exchange for sex to clear out the cave.

You can borrow a baseball bat from one of the girls, that she probably uses as a dildo. The bat staggers and does bonus damage to ghouls

• When you give to baseball bat back you'll get a perk that gives the same effect as the bat when you use drugs.
  • If you asked for the favor instead you get a perk, which gives resistance versus ghouls when on drugs.

I also advise to completely ditch the breeder mutant following you, as it's a sure fire way to break possible quest sequences. Just let them hang out at the pits.

Any super mutant follower should be exclusively quest related.

Moving on you should be more properly prompted in the game to get the terminal password.

Currently the breeder mutants have the password, but the mod doesn't tell you that.

Instead have the same mutant, who can clear out the Colostrum cave for you be the one in possession of the password.

• You can ask a girl to fuck the mutant to get the password for you.
  • Or you fuck the mutant yourself, you also get some drugs and caps as a reward, making this option more tempting.

You should get a followup quest to venture past the fence to deliver something to another breeder outpost or something.

Some more perks surrounding drugs and mutants is always cool. How about a "Mysterious Mutant Stranger" perk XD.

Maybe add cheap chem counterparts to the existing chems in the game, with features such as:

• Bypasses Chem Resistant perk, you can still become addicted. Good for junky addict builds.
  • Cheap chem recipes yield 3x times more chems, then normal ones.
  • 3x times cheaper, so you can buy more.

Add some Mutant approved clothes such as:

Super Mutant Gear

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74530

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74541

Children of Atom - Fanatics Outfits

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32401

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/74530

You could set these clothes up in such a way that they always reveal the women's nether regions, to maintain the nudity theme and be still affected by nude perks.

Plus dressing some of the female npcs up a little, makes the mod feel a tad less bland and more thematic.

Gave this a try.  Everything seems to work as intended so far, though I did have a random mutant patrol attack me outside the museum of freedom while dealing with the raiders there.  Not a lust crazed mutie, just normal ones.  They seemingly spawned out of thin air.    I'm assuming this is related to the increased spawn rate from this mod.

I will state that USB type 5 seems a little weird of a choice as it goes against the whole nudist idea.  I think edging master would be probably a better choice as it is more thematic and works with the exhibitionist stuff rather than against it.  That's my only real suggestion on possible changes so far.

2 hours ago, Navybuster said:

It's interesting, although I can see that it needs a somewhat better story pacing and flow.

This is partly due to few intentional design choices:

1. The quests are meant to be lightweight, optional, and mostly independent of one another.
  2. They exist primarily to give a little backstory/explanation for the perks, equipment, and overall setting.
  3. You should be able to wander on your own, and "accidentally" complete tasks for some quests even before those quests even start, without breaking the quests.

I do intend to expand them a bit, but that will involve the additional cavern exits and locations I'm adding after 1.0.0, this is still very much a test release and my focus has been more on getting the underlying mechanics right than on classical story quest content.

2 hours ago, Navybuster said:

Bypasses Chem Resistant perk, you can still become addicted. Good for junky addict builds.

I hadn't considered this, but it's an interesting idea. I was already planning something similar for the Party Girl perk, because it's annoying that if you haven't become addicted to alcohol yet before reaching the second rank, or if you accidentally cure your addiction, you can never become addicted for the rest of the game.

16 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

I did have a random mutant patrol attack me outside the museum of freedom while dealing with the raiders there.  Not a lust crazed mutie, just normal ones.  They seemingly spawned out of thin air.

There is a random encounter point a little east of the Museum. If a breeding patrol random encounter gets rolled there, it's close enough that the behavior package on them will make them come running to your position.

18 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

I'm assuming this is related to the increased spawn rate from this mod.

It technically doesn't change spawn rates, it just causes the game's placed random encounters to have a (variable) chance to be a mutie breeding patrol instead of whatever else it was going to be instead.

20 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

I will state that USB type 5 seems a little weird of a choice as it goes against the whole nudist idea.

I agree, though there is still an element of nudism there in that you need to be naked (well, at least pantsless) in order to use the perk.

23 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

I think edging master would be probably a better choice as it is more thematic and works with the exhibitionist stuff rather than against it.

Provocative Perks does have a couple of nudist/exhibitionist themed perks I could have chosen (Sensitive Skin being the other), but I think I found their implementation annoying when I originally tried them (no offense to their creator, they just didn't mesh with my playstyle). That's been a while though, I'll give them another try and see what I think.

Good to see that improved /optimised various thing to have a stabile basis to expand on.

So far everything worked for me.

I just had yesterday one bug,

which the settlement doctors (I use Sim Settlements 1) had  empty shop inventories (save was not a breeder yet), but I am not sure if this is, this mods here fault or not.

Today I started the game with the intention to write you a bug report and the settlement doctors shop inventory is fine.

So I guess everything is fine.

One issue I had before and I am not sure what is the cause of it. At the beginning you are supposed to talk to two breeders for futher information. These however only tell me about the children of atom girl after multiple attemps talking with them. I am already looking into what kind of mods could be responsible. Possible some mod about making NPCs shut up that talk to me too much. Like you have a AAF scene going and Piper suddenly walks in the screen and tells me about how hard Journalists it have. 

Idea for future quest or NPCs: You already mentioned an idea for Super Mutant follower/bitch bender/breeder feeder... . I was looking at the names of the current SM than imply their prefered act. What about a dose of Stockholm Syndrome and the Player Character can prefer a certain SM. If you like story writing like you did with the dreams, this might give you the option to go in various directions. Like a super mutant who cares about his breeder, a bitch tamer/wispherer "Good Girl", one that only sees them a cattle, a violent one ... Maybe semi humoristic ones.  Like some manipulative store manager: "Stacy, you need need to put more effort into this for the team. Can you please nurse another baby? " Or one that is the cook: " Look lady, either you allow me to cum inside you or you will come into the soup."

Doesn't need to come all with one update, and be small things for updates "added new dialogue lines for SM: Raping Romantic and Breeding Cave Manager"

I uninstalled the Family Planning Enhanced Supermutant addon as I can't make Supermutant settlers work properly with the Settlement objects (Sim Settlement 1 plots, vanilla farm crops don't grow, vanilla shops...). One the other hand I would love to see how slowly settlements get taken over my these green humanoids with your own worn out breeder in between. So either we get SM to behave exactly like Human settlers (I guess difficult) or maybe a baby addon for FPE that makes gives every baby--> grown settler a greenish skin color. 

Good Work!

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
3 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I just had yesterday one bug,

which the settlement doctors (I use Sim Settlements 1) had  empty shop inventories (save was not a breeder yet), but I am not sure if this is, this mods here fault or not.

Today I started the game with the intention to write you a bug report and the settlement doctors shop inventory is fine.

So I guess everything is fine.

I've seen this many times before, for years, even before MHK ever existed, and not just with settlement vendors or doctors either. If you interact with a vendor at the wrong times, they will occasionally have an empty inventory. Usually trying again after a few seconds works, or waiting in furniture for an hour. It seems to especially happen around opening/closing time for shops, particularly.

One issue I had before and I am not sure what is the cause of it. At the beginning you are supposed to talk to two breeders for futher information. These however only tell me about the children of atom girl after multiple attemps talking with them. I am already looking into what kind of mods could be responsible. Possible some mod about making NPCs shut up that talk to me too much. Like you have a AAF scene going and Piper suddenly walks in the screen and tells me about how hard Journalists it have.

The two free breeders (cow and pig) only have dialogue about the dead neophyte at the back of the cave, the quest objective markers for each of them should clear once they've said their monologue at least once. After you advance the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest, they should cease telling you about her. Otherwise, they only have random comments they'll make in passing ("greetings" in game terms), mostly about the cave and about being breeding slaves. I may add more in-depth dialogue for them in the future.

Idea for future quest or NPCs: You already mentioned an idea for Super Mutant follower/bitch bender/breeder feeder... . I was looking at the names of the current SM than imply their prefered act. What about a dose of Stockholm Syndrome and the Player Character can prefer a certain SM. If you like story writing like you did with the dreams, this might give you the option to go in various directions. Like a super mutant who cares about his breeder, a bitch tamer/wispherer "Good Girl", one that only sees them a cattle, a violent one ... Maybe semi humoristic ones.  Like some manipulative store manager: "Stacy, you need need to put more effort into this for the team. Can you please nurse another baby? " Or one that is the cook: " Look lady, either you allow me to cum inside you or you will come into the soup."

I do want to add some more depth to the unique super mutants too, though I've shied away from doing much with the dialogue system so far because I'm still not 100% confident in my ability to use it correctly. Expect that to change as I get more comfortable using it.

I uninstalled the Family Planning Enhanced Supermutant addon as I can't make Supermutant settlers work properly with the Settlement objects (Sim Settlement 1 plots, vanilla farm crops don't grow, vanilla shops...).

They can be assigned to guard posts and will increase the security rating of the settlement as expected (I'll add an idea to my brainstorming list about possibly making guard furniture for super mutants). Other than that, yes there's not a lot for them to do besides put new super mutants inside settler bellies.