4 hours ago, Riot445 said:

Can you wear glasses and still get the benefits of all the perks you can find that need you to be naked?

depends on what keywords are on the glasses.  most glasses will have no effect on naked perks.  you can test in game by equipping the glasses

and nothing else and if it does tell you that you are not clothed that means you get the benefits of being naked even though you are wearing glasses.

4 hours ago, Riot445 said:

Also what is mommy-o ?

new drug that effects your fertility.  some super mutants may have some in inventory when killed (if they are high enough level).

super mutants will sometimes use this on females.  effects are increase in fertility and inability to end pregnancy early.

contraceptive pills will not end the pregnancy and doctors will not end the pregnancy either.  

so if you are on Mommy-O (dripping with FEV in Pip-Boy status effects) and you get pregnant you must go through the pregnancy.

Edited by valcon767
On 3/27/2024 at 4:50 AM, Riot445 said:

Also what is mommy-o ?

This has already been answered, but also in the next version I've implemented tutorial/help messages which display when the effect starts and stops, so it should be less mysterious and more obvious that it's been injected or has worn off.

In order to avoid spamming tutorials, being injected when you're already affected by a dose which hasn't worn off yet doesn't display the message.

I've also added similar tutorial messages when Detach Gel and Vajuvenate are applied, though no corresponding wear-off tutorials since that's less critical for them.

@vaultbait

you mentioned something in the KFT thread and i am wondering if you played Skyrim at all?

and if so would you mind if i send you a dm? (got something i do not want to mention in the forums directly)

10 hours ago, valcon767 said:

@vaultbait

you mentioned something in the KFT thread and i am wondering if you played Skyrim at all?

and if so would you mind if i send you a dm? (got something i do not want to mention in the forums directly)

Nope, sorry, I've never even watched anyone play Skyrim. Not really my preferred genre.

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Nope, sorry, I've never even watched anyone play Skyrim. Not really my preferred genre.

ok thanks for the info.

i generally prefer something more along the lines of fallout myself, but have played others.

On 4/2/2024 at 11:23 PM, vaultbait said:

This has already been answered, but also in the next version I've implemented tutorial/help messages which display when the effect starts and stops, so it should be less mysterious and more obvious that it's been injected or has worn off.

In order to avoid spamming tutorials, being injected when you're already affected by a dose which hasn't worn off yet doesn't display the message.

I've also added similar tutorial messages when Detach Gel and Vajuvenate are applied, though no corresponding wear-off tutorials since that's less critical for them.

It seems like you develop the mod after some system.

Like you want to have some base from which you build up.

I often look into this thread here just to see progress.

One idea about the clothing rules of the SM, maybe give it an option to disable it.

Sometimes small accessoires seem to trigger the clothing rule.

Forcing you to include a clothing sub category in your Menu with all the body slots might be too much.

Or, like Mommy-O introduce some kind of "tamed slave" collar (or item or tattoo) that shows that the character/slave is cooperative toward SM.

Maybe a quest item you have to earn to be able to wear other outfits.

6 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

It seems like you develop the mod after some system.

Like you want to have some base from which you build up.

I often look into this thread here just to see progress.

One idea about the clothing rules of the SM, maybe give it an option to disable it.

Sometimes small accessoires seem to trigger the clothing rule.

Forcing you to include a clothing sub category in your Menu with all the body slots might be too much.

Or, like Mommy-O introduce some kind of "tamed slave" collar (or item or tattoo) that shows that the character/slave is cooperative toward SM.

Maybe a quest item you have to earn to be able to wear other outfits.

If you're using SAKR then it's entirely up to your SAKR descriptions for those items as to whether they reduce your nudity. Adjusting/customizing your SAKR config files for those accessories so that they don't count as covering part of your body is the best option.

If you're not using SAKR then MHK's internal nudity checker takes over and that's based on the vanilla game's "biped slots" system, so if the ARMO/ARMA record covers any of the arm, leg or torso underarmor/armor biped slots then your nudity is reduced. However, it skips any items with certain keywords, in particular anything that AAF uses to determine whether items should be left equipped during sex, so an easy solution would be to use Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to set those accessories for no stripping and then MHK should ignore them when determining your nudity (note that this does not help if SAKR is installed). MHK also has a keyword of its own for ignoring items of clothing (don't remember it off the top of my head, would need to look it up), so you could use something like RobCo Patcher to add that keyword to the forms of your chosen accessories.

Nudity plays a crucial role in more of MHK's systems than just super mutant friendliness, so adding a slave collar that makes the mod consider you nude no matter what you're wearing would impact those other parts of the mod as well (e.g. the Whore of Atom perks, event chance calculations, NPC behavior packages, activation prompts) and that may lead to a less immersive experience. I'll have to think about it.

Wield the emasculator. Where it is? How to repare the rapeture? 

Edit. Ok, i've just found the emasculator. Now i need to experience the Rapeture. It's the broken chair right? I need to repair it? In the terminal it said the spare parts i need, but i don't remenber seing those parts.   

Edit 2. I got the rapeture, it's a Sniper Rifle. I was trying to repair the chair, where can i find the percussive maintenance?

Edited by valkimedes
5 hours ago, valkimedes said:

Edit. Ok, i've just found the emasculator. Now i need to experience the Rapeture. It's the broken chair right? I need to repair it? In the terminal it said the spare parts i need, but i don't remenber seing those parts.   

the chair is an unmarked side quest where once you fix the chair if you  (or an NPC) sits in it you will be dosed with Mommy-O.

the Rapeture is a weapon

Spoiler

that is in a basement in the commonwealth not far from the Breeding Pit. when you exit the Breeding Pit do NOT fast travel as the basement is within eyesight (the basement might be just past line of sight but it is close enough to walk to inside of a minute even overloaded) of where you are.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

the chair is an unmarked side quest where once you fix the chair if you  (or an NPC) sits in it you will be dosed with Mommy-O.

the Rapeture is a weapon

Reveal hidden contents

that is in a basement in the commonwealth not far from the Breeding Pit. when you exit the Breeding Pit do NOT fast travel as the basement is within eyesight (the basement might be just past line of sight but it is close enough to walk to inside of a minute even overloaded) of where you are.

Yes, i just need more INT to be eable to repair it. 

18 hours ago, valkimedes said:

where can i find the percussive maintenance?

See "Where are the tools?" in the FAPs post for a list of tool locations, if you get stuck.

15 hours ago, valkimedes said:

i just need more INT to be eable to repair it.

A high luck also works (the "just wing it" option is random roll against your luck score). If you fail, you waste the replacement parts and need to scavenge more, but you still get to keep the tools. You can try again as many times as you like.

0.9.7 (2024-04-08)

This is a beta release, keep a save before installing and expect bugs!

• A new key cutting machine in the hospital basement area which dispenses keys for Kziitd Fetish Toolset/Real Handcuffs/Devious Devices, to give players another option for dealing with restraints.
  • Provocative Perks and some similar mod integrations are no longer added silently, instead the user is presented with a brief message and accompanying choice to accept or decline each one when a related event occurs.
  • Brainwashing beds now only force BLTC super mutant cum into the player while sleeping, since behemoth cum counts as the same thing from an addiction perspective, and FEV hound cum was counting toward canine addiction.
  • Brainwashing bed cum chugging has been refactored into a timer event loop in order to avoid delaying other parts of the bed script and hopefully eliminate some suspended stack dumps in the Papyrus logs.
  • After the first time sleeping in a brainwashing bed, the player will be given the option of starting to become a Sexual Harassment hypnoslave; only once the prompt is agreed to will the beds advance hypno score or add related perks, at which point the local super mutants will also begin to act as hypnotist approachers (basically, you now have the choice to opt out of the feature).
  • Subsequent times sleeping in a brainwashing bed will prompt to add Sex Attributes total submissiveness and TSEX masochism.
  • The Provocative Perks granted by brainwashing bed dreams and Whore of Atom books have been switched around so that they make more sense in both contexts; books: Life of the Party, Exhibitionist Streak, Sensitive Skin; dreams: Abandoned Property, Dubcon Enthusiast, Psychosexual, Unbridled Nymphomania.
  • Add a barrel full of Hallucigen gas canisters (static prop) behind some of the junk near the brainwashing beds and spawn a ruptured canister by the player each time you sleep in one, to help better explain the effects; also some full ones in the hospital basement.
  • The first time sleeping in a brainwashing bed now forces the Expand Your Mind quest to begin immediately after waking up.
  • Sleeping in a brainwashing bed no longer confers Sex Attributes slut (sex addict) status.
  • Sitting on the sofa for long enough now adds both Sex Attributes desperation and TSEX horniness, but after multiple visits also Prompts to add Sex Attributes slut (sex addict) status as well as the Shameless Flirt perk from Provocative Perks.
  • Stop disabling and deleting stalkers and patrols, allowing the game to garbage collect them naturally; this avoids destroying NPCs out from under other mods which have added them to quest aliases, such as Violate's retrieval quest.
  • Green dildos and the Be Vulnerable utility weapon will automatically close the Pip-Boy if equipped from inventory, in order to take effect immediately.
  • Added descriptive messages when acquiring Whore of Atom perks.
  • New MCM toggle allows turning off the Whore of Atom perk effects.
  • Redoubled the chance of mutie sex refreshing a running Mommy-O effect with another injection.
  • While under the effects of Mommy-O and not in power armor, the player character will suffer hot flashes from time to time and take off a random item of clothing or armor (this routine uses the same exclusions as the safe strip routime, skipping items AAF won't strip for example); chances increase based on Unhealthy Craving body fat and Sex Attributes arousal, but can be disabled on the Features page in MCM.
  • Added flavor text inventory description for Mommy-O consumable item.
  • Tutorial messages will be displayed if Mommy-O is used when the player is not already under its effect (so that we don't spam it annoyingly), and also any time it wears off in order to warn the player in case they don't notice.
  • Detach Gel and Vajuvenate will display tutorial messages any time they're used, giving a brief explanation of their effects.
  • The booze dispenser guarantees alcohol addiction, bypassing the Party Boy/Girl perk's protection against it; this is a workaround for players who want the other benefits of that perk series but also want to regain the addiction after it's been accidentally cured.
  • Multiple uses of the booze dispenser will prompt to switch your TSEX trauma coping mechanism to Wasteoid, and add the Cheap Date perk from Provocative Perks.
  • Multiple uses of the candy bowl will prompt to add the Easy Prey perk from Provocative Perks.
  • Revisiting a tentacle trap naked and unarmed will prompt to add the Tentacle Bait perk from Provocative Perks.
  • After sex with at least ten Animated Tentacles (running tally), the player will be prompted for whether sex with tentacles has a chance to equip a tentacle parasite from Devious Devices.
  • After sex with at least two behemoths and two FEV hounds (running tally), the player will be prompted to add the Animal Magnetism perk from Provocative Perks.
  • Activating the broken power armor frame in the hospital sub-basement prompts to add the USB Type-V perk from Provocative Perks.
  • Added a half dozen bottles of black nail polish to the druggie corpse if you have Immersive Nail Polish installed (may be another color if you've changed the first color in INP's MCM).
  • Adjustments to the door auto-closer script in hopes of making it not get stuck as often.
8 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

Are there gonna be any actual dolcett in the future or just the dream

I'm no animator, and at best only capable of piecing together crude meshes out of vanilla game bits (look down inside the stew pot for one of my better examples).

Using the Dead Bodies Plus mod will spice up some of the props in the pit (and elsewhere in the game) toward that effect, but still only corpses or pieces thereof. See my comment in its forum for the abbreviated load order I'm using with it.

If someone were to add the necessary furniture (e.g. a modification of the vanilla spit roaster that will fit a human NPC) to Torture Devices, Bad Ending, Commonwealth Captives or similar mods then I'd gladly add a soft integration for it somewhere.

Hello, I'm going to make my humble review about the mod.

The mod is too passive and it doesn't make sense. You've been kidnapped to be fertilized by super mutants and they are just there waiting for you... The moment you get into the breed pit, should start with a 5 min rape animation. After that you will be in bed, with pain, dizzy and drugged. The doctor woman should heal you. She will explain your situation and how to escape the pit. It won't be easy, but you need to be the favorite of the BOSS and get pregnant from him. The BOSS is the beefier, he is sitting in a throne. After you achieve your goal, he will grant you access to the cave. There you will meet two more girls. They are pregnant and completely junkies from drugs and green sticks. Your character: I don't want that, i need to escape and "risk my life in the surface" (or) I want that life with no preocupations! 

You need to be more brutal like Commonwealth Slavers by JB.

Tested the plugins once last night and just finished all the quests in my first ever playthrough. Have most of the recommended mods installed including TSEX and Hardship but I think they're more for gameplay outside the pit? Didn't experience too much body change because I got all the Children of Atoms books pretty early (the rad one or possibly due to the invincibility issue I wasn't affected by rads*). Unhealthy Craving kicks in kinda slow so I'm always emaciated. 

Did read the quest guide and FAPs for pointers since I'm noob. 

I only encountered Hypnotist harassment from the mutants and nothing else (no butt slap no devious device)

At some point it became easy mode for me because I became invincible (not sure if it's intended. Probably not)

and the mutants who were following me took out the ghouls for me (thanks, simps)

So it was easy for me to get the weapon outside the pit

Cheated a bit with the chair in the end cuz I was only short a few materials (like 2 aluminum) and learned that you need some luck stats 

I like that personally since you've already been reduced to a dumb dumb. Like my INT stat was 13-12=1 c'mon.  

The mutants outside of the pit are hostile but since I'm invincible they can't do anything to me, but now I'm wondering what I should do and where I should go. Think the ladder is the only way out since all the other doors are barred? Didn't make sense to leave until I finished the Expand Your Mind quest either, I think, and I assume the weapons are for when I go out and roam the commonwealth (but why would I do that I'm preggo).   

BTW. Mutant hound pet might come in handy one day? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72007/?tab=posts

(Always liked Orcs in Skyrim so I ended up making my character changed into a mutant lol) 

Fallout44_10_20243_34_04PM.png.39354127d46cdfb43af7ae0de3c2cde8.png

Edited by 4nln415
5 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

Have most of the recommended mods installed including TSEX and Hardship but I think they're more for gameplay outside the pit?

The list on the file page is mods I included integrations for, so if you like those mods then MHK helps set up some possible starting conditions (making you a TSEX masochist and/or wasteoid for example). It also triggers some TSEX functions like making you horny or starting masturbation scenarios.

Didn't experience too much body change because I got all the Children of Atoms books pretty early (the rad one or possibly due to the invincibility issue I wasn't affected by rads*). Unhealthy Craving kicks in kinda slow so I'm always emaciated.

For starters, I wouldn't recommend combining other RMR triggers with UC, so radiation should be irrelevant in this particular case. Possible spoiler:

Spoiler

Many of the items around the cave will cause you to get fatter over time (the stew, booze, even the drugs in the candy bowl). The stash of Sugar Bombs in the hospital basement is meant for UC users as well. And if you have RobCo patcher installed, things like Mommy-O and super mutant cum from BLTC fatten you up too. For that matter, each time you sleep in one of the brainwashing beds you're quietly forced to consume 10 doses of super mutant cum, in part to keep you addicted to it but also because that should help fatten you up even faster. UC isn't meant to result in rapid body changes though, its default settings are tuned for a fat gain experience taking place over the course of weeks or months in-game.

The idea is that the fatter breeding slaves have been there for quite some time, possibly years.

I only encountered Hypnotist harassment from the mutants and nothing else (no butt slap no devious device)

That's normal. MHK only directly triggers hypno approaches (and only if you opt into them the first time you sleep there). While you're on Mommy-O and unarmed/naked, it will switch super mutants to allowed approachers in Harassment, and then you should expect more variety of approaches (both in the pit and elsewhere in the game).

At some point it became easy mode for me because I became invincible (not sure if it's intended. Probably not)

and the mutants who were following me took out the ghouls for me (thanks, simps)

You shouldn't be invincible, but the effects of the Whore of Atom perks do increase your damage resistance when you're naked, to make up for the lack of armor you would probably otherwise wear in-game. Possible spoiler:

Spoiler

It is expected that you'll lead the super mutants and/or freed Commonwealth Captives (if you're using it) into the temple area to clear out the ghouls for you, because you have little-to-no protection and no weapons when heading in there. I also adjusted the stats on both parties to make sure the muties can turn the ghouls into paste pretty quickly, so you don't stand around bored waiting for them to fight it out for ages.

Cheated a bit with the chair in the end cuz I was only short a few materials (like 2 aluminum) and learned that you need some luck stats 

I like that personally since you've already been reduced to a dumb dumb. Like my INT stat was 13-12=1 c'mon.

Yeah, also intentional, even a temporary luck boost can significantly increase your "just wing it" chances.

Keep in mind that if you put on clothes, the WoA perks go dormant so you don't get that cumulative -6 intelligence penalty, but there are so many other related mods that may also be temporarily debuffing you that -12 isn't too surprising. The up side is that you can always get the maximum benefit from the Idiot Savant (or Idiot Slut) perk, even if you take some intellegence points in order to be able to get higher vanilla perks in that column required for other useful tasks later in the game (e.g. constructing clinics in your settlements).

You can also just save before you try to conduct the repair, and then restore and retry. You didn't hear that from me though. 🤐

6 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

The mutants outside of the pit are hostile but since I'm invincible they can't do anything to me

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't be invincible. This sounds like something has gone wrong. Maybe another mod you're using has somehow left you stuck in "god mode"? Do you remember when it started?

Also you have options for making the super mutants outside (and pretty much all super mutants in the game) temporarily non-hostile, revisit the FAPs post, it gives you some suggestions.

Think the ladder is the only way out since all the other doors are barred?

Correct, those doors will eventually exit into other parts of the Commonwealth when I expand the mod in future versions.

Didn't make sense to leave until I finished the Expand Your Mind quest either

It's definitely harder to finish it outside rather than in the pit, but still designed to be possible for those looking for a challenge.

I assume the weapons are for when I go out and roam the commonwealth (but why would I do that I'm preggo).

Yeah, the weapons are intended for going out and exploring and/or playing through the vanilla game plot as a naked warrior or drug addict (or both, because why not?).

I usually set FPE to use 1-day months instead of its default 3, and stick around the pit through my first childbirth (and usually until I the player suspect the player character is pregnant again, but before the player character realizes it, for a bit of dramatic irony). I also like to make sure that Commonwealth Captives following me around are thoroughly knocked up as well, so I can use them to seed some breeding settlements later.

An upcoming version will also add a chaperone of sorts (a super mutant follower, like a horny and cunning version of Strong), so venturing out pregnant to help him find more breeders could be a plot element at that point, I suppose.

15 hours ago, valkimedes said:

Hello, I'm going to make my humble review about the mod.

The mod is too passive and it doesn't make sense. You've been kidnapped to be fertilized by super mutants and they are just there waiting for you... The moment you get into the breed pit, should start with a 5 min rape animation. After that you will be in bed, with pain, dizzy and drugged. The doctor woman should heal you. She will explain your situation and how to escape the pit. It won't be easy, but you need to be the favorite of the BOSS and get pregnant from him. The BOSS is the beefier, he is sitting in a throne. After you achieve your goal, he will grant you access to the cave. There you will meet two more girls. They are pregnant and completely junkies from drugs and green sticks. Your character: I don't want that, i need to escape and "risk my life in the surface" (or) I want that life with no preocupations! 

You need to be more brutal like Commonwealth Slavers by JB.

Thanks for the feedback.

MHK is a compromise between a variety of competing forces and serves multiple purposes simultaneously. Some of what you've observed is because I want the mod to serve as a collection of optional elements, to give the player choices as to what effects they leave with. Some is because I want it to be a reusable location for the player once they've completed the minimal/hollow starter quests included, without getting annoying. Some of it is because I wanted to make pretty much every other integrated mod optional (so people without AAF, for example, can even play through most of it and have a reasonable, albeit far more limited, experience).

And some of it, perhaps a lot of it in fact, is because I'm a very green (no pun intended) mod creator who's still struggling to learn how to do some of the more complex things like NPC dialogue. For that matter, a lot of what you're suggesting would require custom animation work (well beyond my skill level) or lots more of those disruptive pop-up message boxes (and I already worry there's far too much of that).

To make all of this easier on myself, and in order to be able to spend my limited time working on the other parts of MHK which were more important to me, I kept most interactions player-initiated or delegated them to other optional mods I already like to play with. I also reused vanilla idles, meshes and so on wherever possible. I too would like to make the plot of MHK, at least what little plot there is to it, darker and grittier, and hope to one day aspire to the required level of skill to do that without compromising on its utility and playability.

Tried the new version last night. When the hypno bed reaches the stage that the PC masturbates upon waking up, it bugged out. The animations would not kick in and I could move around. I still got the pop up menus for it after the appropriate time. Happened a few times, same lack of animations each time.

5 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Tried the new version last night. When the hypno bed reaches the stage that the PC masturbates upon waking up, it bugged out. The animations would not kick in and I could move around. I still got the pop up menus for it after the appropriate time. Happened a few times, same lack of animations each time.

Was this with or without TSEX installed? (Presumably with, I haven't implemented any fallback masturbation support for non-TSEX users yet, still on the to do list.)

If you initiate masturbation directly from TSEX's menu, do you get the same problem?

One thing I've noticed is that TSEX assumes a minimum duration for masturbation scenes, and some recent animation packs have added shorter/non-looping masturbation positions which end up terminating before the timers for TSEX's masturbation prompts run out.

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Was this with or without TSEX installed? (Presumably with, I haven't implemented any fallback masturbation support for non-TSEX users yet, still on the to do list.)

If you initiate masturbation directly from TSEX's menu, do you get the same problem?

One thing I've noticed is that TSEX assumes a minimum duration for masturbation scenes, and some recent animation packs have added shorter/non-looping masturbation positions which end up terminating before the timers for TSEX's masturbation prompts run out.

With TSEX installed. Was ok on the last version of MHK and TSEX.

I'll give it a go later for the start from TSEX.