I'm reporting
I'm at the beginning of the game. I go to Diamond City, in the settings I have set to meet mutant patrols as often as possible. At the beginning of the city, where the point for random encounters is, I am greeted by children of the atom and gunners who are fighting each other. I decide not to fight them. I pass them at full speed as they shoot at me. After completing my work in Diamond City, I return. In the same place, I see three super mutants, which I think were a patrol from this mod. I went into battle with them and killed them. I continue on and see children of the atom and gunners just walking around, not aggressive to each other or to me.
I'm reporting this case just as information, not that it was a problem.

6 hours ago, vranina said:

I'm reporting
I'm at the beginning of the game. I go to Diamond City, in the settings I have set to meet mutant patrols as often as possible. At the beginning of the city, where the point for random encounters is, I am greeted by children of the atom and gunners who are fighting each other. I decide not to fight them. I pass them at full speed as they shoot at me. After completing my work in Diamond City, I return. In the same place, I see three super mutants, which I think were a patrol from this mod. I went into battle with them and killed them. I continue on and see children of the atom and gunners just walking around, not aggressive to each other or to me.
I'm reporting this case just as information, not that it was a problem.

Did the super mutants attack you, or did you shoot first? Are you also using Raider Pet? The only thing MHK does with factions is that it has a custom faction it makes the super mutant faction non-hostile toward, and then puts the player and followers into or takes them out of that custom faction depending on whether you're naked/unarmed and affected by the Mommy-O fertility drug. It doesn't touch anything that would affect hostility for other factions besides super mutants.

Vaultbait, what I noticed a few times...if Nora is in a mind blown state and wants to surrender to get fucked instead of fighting the mutant.  I believe that's coming from violate, so it starts the retrieve your gear quest with the mutant.  Nora gets a few dd items placed on her, and a lot of times cuffs from real handcuffs.  Well if its the Lusty crazed mutant she surrenders to, and the quest starts with him, he disappears off the map with all your gear.  I'm just reloading an old save, cause I don't want all my gear to disappear like that. 

17 hours ago, leesjig said:

Vaultbait, what I noticed a few times...if Nora is in a mind blown state and wants to surrender to get fucked instead of fighting the mutant.  I believe that's coming from violate, so it starts the retrieve your gear quest with the mutant.  Nora gets a few dd items placed on her, and a lot of times cuffs from real handcuffs.  Well if its the Lusty crazed mutant she surrenders to, and the quest starts with him, he disappears off the map with all your gear.  I'm just reloading an old save, cause I don't want all my gear to disappear like that. 

Aha, yes I forgot about this since I always play with Violate's theft chance set to 0%. Violate had a similar problem with SKK Combat Stalkers and Ego added a feature to skip the theft routine for NPCs from that mod. I'll take a look at how it's implemented and see if I can come up with a quick solution. Thanks for pointing it out!

Edit: Bad news, the part of the surrender function in Violate has hard-coded a check for a specific keyword from the SKK Combat Stalkers mod, so this isn't generally extensible for other mods. I've submitted a feature request for a way to solve it in Violate, and in the meantime I've updated the "Additional Mod Conflicts and Related Problems" section of the known bugs post with information/guidance on this.

Moar edit: Okay, I think I see an alternative solution which may not require any new functionality in Violate... stay tuned.

Yet still moar edit: Try replacing your Data\Scripts\MHK_PlayerAlias.pex file with this one that simply doesn't actively disable or delete the stalkers; the game should still take care of cleaning them up when you get far enough away, but it should also avoid doing that automatically if they're in a quest alias (such as the one for Violate's retrieval quest): MHK_PlayerAlias.pex

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, dechurch said:

You planning on adding random super mutant on NPC sex in the breeding pit? It would be nice to see someone else getting the "smashy smashy".

The expectation is that you'll use a mod like Autonomy Enhanced if you want that sort of activity. Instead of adding a feature for it in MHK, my time would be better spent fixing the long-standing bugs in AE so that people aren't a wary of installing it.

On 12/22/2023 at 4:32 PM, vaultbait said:

Did the super mutants attack you, or did you shoot first? Are you also using Raider Pet? The only thing MHK does with factions is that it has a custom faction it makes the super mutant faction non-hostile toward, and then puts the player and followers into or takes them out of that custom faction depending on whether you're naked/unarmed and affected by the Mommy-O fertility drug. It doesn't touch anything that would affect hostility for other factions besides super mutants.

Excuse me for the delay. I use raider five. Supermutants were aggressive. But that doesn't matter, my girl plays aggressively, always in full armor and armed to the teeth. She has a super mutant captured through "Just Business" that she brings with her and uses for sex. All other supermutants are subjected to the most merciless genocide and exterminated on sight.
I was impressed by the gunners and the children of the atom. They either shouldn't have been there at all or they were aggressive. But that was a single case.

13 hours ago, vranina said:

Excuse me for the delay. I use raider five. Supermutants were aggressive. But that doesn't matter, my girl plays aggressively, always in full armor and armed to the teeth. She has a super mutant captured through "Just Business" that she brings with her and uses for sex. All other supermutants are subjected to the most merciless genocide and exterminated on sight.
I was impressed by the gunners and the children of the atom. They either shouldn't have been there at all or they were aggressive. But that was a single case.

I know of a few mods which might make them non-hostile. For example, Hardship/TSEX-Hardship's "chill gunners" setting. As for the Children of the Church of Atom, maybe the pregnancy or baby holding settings from FPER or a mod like Assimilation might make them non-Hostile under certain circumstances.

I can't think of any way MHK would have caused it though.

On 12/24/2023 at 9:28 AM, vaultbait said:

The expectation is that you'll use a mod like Autonomy Enhanced if you want that sort of activity. Instead of adding a feature for it in MHK, my time would be better spent fixing the long-standing bugs in AE so that people aren't a wary of installing it.

Ahh. Didn't even know it existed. Good point.

2 hours ago, dechurch said:

Ahh. Didn't even know it existed. Good point.

I've made a note to myself to add it to the list of "additional mods you might want to consider using with this" in MHK's description the next time I upload a new release.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've made a note to myself to add it to the list of "additional mods you might want to consider using with this" in MHK's description the next time I upload a new release.

Just added it. Works like a champ.

Are you planning on expanding the Children of Atom stuff? I think there's a ton of potential there.

5 hours ago, dechurch said:

Are you planning on expanding the Children of Atom stuff? I think there's a ton of potential there.

Possibly. If I had all the time in the world, I'd make a new worldspace for Martha's Vineyard or maybe all of Barnstable County, and perhaps Windsor and New Haven too. Same goes for the references to Providence (where the dead junkie in the hospital basement fled from).

But for now, the next location I'll be building is far less ambitious: the Medford Memorial Hospital Obstetrics Wing and associated fertility clinic in Malden, to continue explaining CIT's involvement in early FEV research before West-Tek stepped in and took everything over to start their Pan-Immunity Virion project.

I want to talk about my subjective feelings of playing with this mod. I got to level 45 with a lot of trouble.
I put many of the mods that are recommended. Sex attributes, sex harassment, tsex, provocative perks and I added dangerous night and raider pet. Raider pet, I wanted to change the words the guards used to speak.
Almost immediately I ruled out sexual harassment. This mod really annoys me and despite my multiple attempts I couldn't get used to it. I didn't understand the meaning of tsex. When it was on I couldn't communicate normally with the npc's. The only thing I could think of to use it for was prostitution. But it made no sense. I had no problem with weapons and armor, I was limited in terms of building materials, so I built only the most necessary in the settlements. Yes, I couldn't buy legendary weapons and armor, but I was fine without them. I ended up removing the tsex because I just didn't see what I could use it for.
What gave me the biggest problems was sex attributes. Because of the debuffs from getting used to animals and supermutants, I was practically playing with 1 perception, 1 intelligence, and a bit of charisma. Gaining levels was very slow. The other thing that got in the way is that the girl very often gave herself up when fighting animals and super mutants, which made me nervous. Finally, I couldn't stand it and turned off the debuffs from the sex attributes.
Now I will continue to play in a lighter version without debuffs.

7 hours ago, vranina said:

I put many of the mods that are recommended. Sex attributes, sex harassment, provocative perks 

the MCMs for these mods have some adjustable settings. will touch on just a couple of things that might be helpful for you.

Provocative Perks = i find it manageable if i adjust the settings and if all else fails you can use the MCM to reset it (remove all perks from it)

Sex Attributes = try adjusting settings ( i am sure you already have but sometimes it takes playing with the settings then playing the game 

to see if it is working the way you want)

there is a doctor in the Memory Den (in Goodneighbor) who can reset your SA stats back to defaults, for a price (caps), but if

you do not have enough caps on you she will not resets you.  this reset does clear all perversions, broken spirit (if 

you spirit is broken), and iirc also your slut perk and reputation.

Sexual Harassment = multiple settings tin its MCM that you will (probably) have to adjust by the trial and error method

can be turned on or off in MCM and by hotkey.

Eligible NPCs determines which sex and factions can harass you.

Vulnerabilty section determines how much what items increase how risky it is for you and if you are too vulnerable you cannot resist.

the more naked you are the more npcs will try to do things.  if you use SAKR it checks total coverage by that method and if not make

sure to check the MCM - Misc section.

Misc Section has the slots it checks to determine if you are naked or not (if not using SAKR).  it checks by index number which is not  

the same as slot number.  for example index 3 = slot 33 which is body (and most footwear).   for which index number equals which

slot check https://fallout.wiki/wiki/Mod:Creation_Kit/Biped_Slots .  i do not use SAKR and this took me a while to figure out.

hope the information is helpful.

Edited by valcon767
10 hours ago, vranina said:

Raider pet, I wanted to change the words the guards used to speak.

I also find that feature interesting. I've avoided adding anything similar to MHK mainly because it means adding lines for many voice types, and that may make voice acting or voice generation harder later. I'm still thinking through what the options are there.

Almost immediately I ruled out sexual harassment. This mod really annoys me and despite my multiple attempts I couldn't get used to it.

I use it, but I play withe the slowest scan frequency and longest cooldown durations so as to minimize the number of approaches when adventuring. In combination with other approach mods (e.g. Provocative Perks) it can get very disruptive in its default configuration, but if it's the only approach mod you're using then the defaults might be fine.

I didn't understand the meaning of tsex. When it was on I couldn't communicate normally with the npc's. The only thing I could think of to use it for was prostitution. But it made no sense.

I think you're confusing TSEX with TSEX-Hardship. The former is a framework which MHK will optionally use if installed (sex with muties can inflict pain at lower size queen scores and satisfy masochism, repeated sleeping in brainwashing beds triggers masturbation scenes, etc). TSEX-Hardship doesn't really have anything to do with MHK, though I do also use it, I just keep its dialogue mode off most of the time (I like it more for the "chill gunners" and "menacing raiders" which may not make much sense in combination with Raider Pet).

What gave me the biggest problems was sex attributes. Because of the debuffs from getting used to animals and supermutants, I was practically playing with 1 perception, 1 intelligence, and a bit of charisma. Gaining levels was very slow. The other thing that got in the way is that the girl very often gave herself up when fighting animals and super mutants, which made me nervous. Finally, I couldn't stand it and turned off the debuffs from the sex attributes.
Now I will continue to play in a lighter version without debuffs.

I usually play with low intelligence and low-to-moderate perception (also low strength, low endurance, moderate agility). The Idiot Savant (or Idiot Slut if you use that mod) perk helps a lot with experience gains for low-intelligence playthroughs, as does strategic use of Mother's Milk from MHK. The Chatechist's Capitulation headwear you get in the Colostrum Cave Adventure quest offsets the speech challenge debuffs too, and I upped its bonus by 10x in the most recent version just to be sure. This arrangement is perhaps better suited than most to pacifist or low-conflict playthroughs. I rarely engage in combat, usually letting my followers/companions take care of that and surrendering with Violate when things get dicey.

On 12/27/2023 at 12:42 PM, vaultbait said:

Possibly. If I had all the time in the world, I'd make a new worldspace for Martha's Vineyard or maybe all of Barnstable County, and perhaps Windsor and New Haven too. Same goes for the references to Providence (where the dead junkie in the hospital basement fled from).

But for now, the next location I'll be building is far less ambitious: the Medford Memorial Hospital Obstetrics Wing and associated fertility clinic in Malden, to continue explaining CIT's involvement in early FEV research before West-Tek stepped in and took everything over to start their Pan-Immunity Virion project.

Sounds good. Sounds ambitious! LOL Looking forward to updates. I honestly like involved mods like this.

I wish I had the time and patience to get into serious modding. You could do a lot of freakish stuff with the Children of Atom. Even just keeping it in the scope of Far Harbor and the Glowing Sea.

1 minute ago, dechurch said:

Sounds good. Sounds ambitious! LOL Looking forward to updates. I honestly like involved mods like this.

I wish I had the time and patience to get into serious modding. You could do a lot of freakish stuff with the Children of Atom. Even just keeping it in the scope of Far Harbor and the Glowing Sea.

Yes, the notes scattered around the temple area do at least allude to the monks noticing arrival of the CoA camps in the Glowing Sea and at Crater House. I tried to fit the dates to the canon timelines for their migration northeast from Megaton. One problem is that it's a very compressed history, so it's frankly tough to come up with a lot of believable lore and have it make sense in the short span of time between the events of FO3 and FO4.

If I'd had more time to spend on that aspect of the story, I might have made them a splinter sect of the Followers of the Apocalypse from the original Fallout, since that would allow for an additional century or so to really develop their identity. But in truth, I want this mod to be more about super mutants and would rather not spend a bunch of time integrating a completely new faction into the game, so making an offshoot of the CoA was a cheap way to add some non-mutie flavor while creating an explanation for some of the bizarre perks and equipment I knew I wanted to include.

1 hour ago, bahnur said:

If you have the time and patience, maybe you will expand the lore of your mod with coa

See the posts immediately above yours, that's what we were talking about. I don't have plans to do much extending of that side story since this mod is mostly about super mutants, but in the future I might make a separate mod with CoA content if I ever find the time.

I usually play aggressively and like to kill all the "bad guys".
I have such an idea for myself. When the heroine falls into the pit, she meets a unique super mutant. I'm going to make a digression here. In my version, supermutants who are deficient in intelligence (dumb) are ruled by half-mutants who are only female. Well, this unique super mutant is intelligent and not so aggressive. Because of this, the other super mutants mock and bully him. This super mutant is the heroine's companion and helps her escape. Afterwards he becomes something like Preston and wants new villages to be conquered, defended and so on. I really liked the "Dangerous Night" mod, the companion can be loving or aggressive. And in this case, when the mutant is in a good mood, they have consensual sex, and when he is in a bad mood, he simply rapes the heroine. It would be interesting if the "League" mod is turned on and the heroine walks with several companions. The idea is that this intelligent supermutant creates and manages settlements and has a harem that includes, say, the heroine, Kate, Piper and Curie (and why not more mod companions). It would be interesting if they could communicate with each other (e.g. comment on successes/failures or be jealous. This is unlikely.
I also have an idea for a super mutant village. So far I haven't decided where it will be, but I think I'll stop at Spectacle Island. Supermutants will be captured through "Just Business". Commonwealth captive women. And the half-mutants will be from this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25307
I already tried via https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16354/
I can create as many copies of this half-mutant as I want. Too bad I can't draw to make propaganda posters, but I'm thinking of trying vanilla lettering to come up with something.

9 hours ago, vranina said:

I also have an idea for a super mutant village. So far I haven't decided where it will be, but I think I'll stop at Spectacle Island. Supermutants will be captured through "Just Business". Commonwealth captive women.

lol the bit of having them talk to each other would be nice, but that is a whole mod in itself.

there are at least 2 ways to make a village.  using FPE or FPE(R) with the add-on you can make super mutant pregnancies/babies.

i use FPER (and its add-ons) and i have done just that (made a super mutant village) by starting with a couple of Just Business

captured super mutants (Hammer, Fist, and DeadEye) and gave them 6 females to "play" with (yes commonweath captives is great).

by using Autonomy Enhanced they got some of the "settlers" pregnant, not counting the player and 2 companions.  and after a while

there were a total of 3 new adult super mutant "settlers" and 8 children running round.

you can also use the cloning mod to make lots of settlers ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26230/ ) and it will even let 

you turn one (or more) into companions. of course you could use the cloning device to make a village real fast, by just cloning

super mutants (strong could be a good choice).

On 12/31/2023 at 9:57 AM, vaultbait said:

But in truth, I want this mod to be more about super mutants and would rather not spend a bunch of time integrating a completely new faction into the game, so making an offshoot of the CoA was a cheap way to add some non-mutie flavor while creating an explanation for some of the bizarre perks and equipment I knew I wanted to include.

You could just make the perks mote to do with sex related interaction with the FEV. Taking super mutant loads causes a different effect than just a dip in a vat. Or some altered form of FEV from local research, maybe.

Instead of t CoA helmet, it could be something to do with the research?

Just throwing it out there.

17 minutes ago, dechurch said:

You could just make the perks mote to do with sex related interaction with the FEV. Taking super mutant loads causes a different effect than just a dip in a vat. Or some altered form of FEV from local research, maybe.

Instead of t CoA helmet, it could be something to do with the research?

Just throwing it out there.

As part of the upcoming hospital content, I intend to have some preserved samples from early FEV research which, if consumed, imbue the player with new attributes. I've been considering redistributing some of what's currently applied by the Whore of Atom perks into those, but haven't made up my mind as to exactly what yet.

had an idea like above something like you go to sleep and your carried and hog tied to a sm camp and your the meat dish that's pounded auto etc until pregnant like linked to the pregnancy mod, you become their queen and you produce sm soldiers that love you and then you can go on adventures and take over raider camps. the females you elect to have them for the hounds to produce hounds and the human males are cannibalised and eaten. could even add in some mutant DNA injections over time and you morph into a female sm if you choose that path.