[WIP] Spectator Crowds and Guards (Oct 28th 2013)

View File

Description:

This is a simple mod that make nearby NPCs notice sex scenes. The NPCs will gather around, cheer and speak some simple lines depending on the situation. So far, they recognize the type of sex (oral, vaginal, anal, and consensual or rape) and have interjections for most types. Alternatively, NPC may frown on sex act in some public places. NPC will receive a fair bump in their Arousal when they are spectators.

It would be rather easy to make this work with NPC/NPC sex scene but the spectator behavior would then interfere with normal dialogue, which can be annoying at time. Therefore, only the scene involving the player will have spectators. There is a maximum of 8 spectators at any one time and they are progressively added as the scene goes on. The rate and the maximum number are configurable.

(NEW) Morality guards: guard won't allow non-consensual sex anywhere. They will come to the rescue of the PC and NPC in cases of rape. Furthermore, they won't allow consensual sex in the streets and will interrupt any action involving the PC there and fine the player. Interrupting makes the sex act ends early and greatly diminishes the reward in Radiant Prostitution. Alternatively, they can be bribed with gold or sex.

Sex in exterior cells is still possible if the radius of detection is low and the location is hidden from guard patrols. This feature is toggleable in MCM in case it breaks callbacks from other mods.

Requirement:

SexLab 1.20 or newer.

-Arousal Framework IS now required

-SKSE

-SkyUI

-Fuz Ro Do-h

Compatibility:

Will add new behavior to actors in scene I can't predict. But since the spectator scene finishes right after the sex scene ends, it shouldn't interfere with following scenes (I verified that it interacts nicely with Radiant Prostitution without interfering)

Instalation:

As usual, copy archive content into your data folder

Ashal for Sexlab, Bethesda for Skyrim

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/12/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.20, Arousal Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sounds like a very immersive mod but I have a couple of questions. Are companions and/or followers affected? Meaning, will they become part of the crowd of onlookers? What if the event is happening in a place with no additional NPCs, such as a home or the wilderness, do onlookers just appear or must they be available at the start?

Sounds like a very immersive mod but I have a couple of questions. Are companions and/or followers affected? Meaning, will they become part of the crowd of onlookers? What if the event is happening in a place with no additional NPCs, such as a home or the wilderness, do onlookers just appear or must they be available at the start?

If no one is around there is no spectator of course. Spectator are selected if they are within a configurable radius OR if they have line of sight. I don't recall if I blacklisted the follower faction.

Would it be possibly to have some PCs have negative reactions, like instead of cheering they say mean things, maybe even stuff about getting the guards.  Whether they cheer or are mean could depend on their morality setting; high morality makes them more likely to react badly, while low morality makes them more likely to cheer.

Yes that was my original intent... Although I intended the guard to have negative reaction. I suppose any npc could be set to have negative reaction when sex doesn't occur in "allowed" area... like inn or privacy of home. Since potential spectator need LOS, it would also be possible to go into a secluded area in public place and not be disturbed.

Very nice idea.. my 2 cents.

There are two things you should know and test:

1 .Random sex plugins also has a spectator "systme". Can the two of you run paraller or will there be conflicts.

2. Spectators Must be friendly to the PC, etherwise if you use a mod like Submit or Defeated you will attract a lot of enemies on you that normally would not have noticed you yet.

@Jenova23: If you're willing to dig out the possible relevant exclamation in the voice archive, I'd be more than happy to use them. Otherwise it seems to me to be a lot of tedious work I'm not ready to invest yet.

@LaEspada: Thanks

@Azmodan22: 1) I didn't know it had something like that. I don't use it but I would think they might fight for control, which shouldn't be gamebreaking but perhaps awkward. 2) since I use the NPC available in the vicinity, they should all have been pacified by whatever combat rape mod one would be using.  

Mainfct, there is a mod just like this for Fallout New Vegas' framework, called Sexout Crowds.

I bring this up because Crowds accomplished the exact same function with NPCs, and as such came with a huge flaw that thus far has not been solved or fixed.  It broke the AI for followers if they got into the spectating and cheering for player character's sex act when actively following.  Given how much more finicky Papyrus can be, I hope you keep an eye out for such problems occuring with Spectator Crowds.

Followers and potential followers do not join the spectators. I checked but loading a house full of followers that had a new home set there and then were dismissed, I started sex with a follower there and every single one of them ignored the sex and kept running their own sandbox actions.

So I would not worry about this mod messing up followers.

In my case i had 4 followers as spectators... but that was outdoors, in the wild. After the "act" all followers had somehow "remembered" the sentences from the "show", and repeated them when my PC wanted to talk to them. For 3 of the followers,it was just 2-3 sentences, before i could get into the menu, but one was totally stuck and i was not able to get to the menu.

Very strange... i deactivated the mod, made a clean save and reactivated it again, and everything seemed normal again. Will try and see if i can repeat the error.

Not sure if its because he is custom follower or whatnot but Inigo makes comments about sex. He doesn't cheer though. I was using the default 4 spectators and he seemed be acting as 1 of the 4.  I'm not using any follower overhauls in this playthrough if that helps. I'm not sure what im getting at here, just posting incase your thinking of changing follower behavior. I'm cool with them joining in or not.

Great job on another mod  :D

Followers and potential followers do not join the spectators. I checked but loading a house full of followers that had a new home set there and then were dismissed, I started sex with a follower there and every single one of them ignored the sex and kept running their own sandbox actions.

So I would not worry about this mod messing up followers.

I've to disagree, by my side.

My followers, if not active, and the potential followers sometimes join the crowd and make comments.

The followers do not join only if they are currently active followers, even if in "relax mode".

My two cents.

PS: I'm using EFF.

2. Spectators Must be friendly to the PC, etherwise if you use a mod like Submit or Defeated you will attract a lot of enemies on you that normally would not have noticed you yet.

Can't speak for Defeat, but in Submit I put a Calm spell on any hostile NPC within... hrm, 500'?  So not sure the radius that you are using to pull them in, if it's less, should be fine.  But then again, I believe I only put the Calm spell on NPC that show as a red dot on your radar, not ones that hadn't noticed you yet.  If you use a LOS check for your spectator pool (If they don't see you, why would they run to watch? :P) that should prevent most "oops, he came over and is hostile!" issues.

Also, I have Guards react to you if you engage in public sex (consensual or nonconsensual), so I don't know how that will react.  (I don't do anything with civilians)