[WIP] Spectator Crowds and Guards (Oct 28th 2013)

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed the following Papyrus spam in my log. Does anyone know how to fix this? It looks critical.

[11/24/2013 - 07:07:58PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[alias ThreadView000 on quest SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)].sslThreadController.Animation() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line 8
[sexLabQuestFramework (0D000D62)].sexlabframework.HookAnimation() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 306
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 64
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.OnUpdate() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line ?
[11/24/2013 - 07:07:58PM] Error: Cannot call HasTag() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 67
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.OnUpdate() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line ?
[11/24/2013 - 07:07:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 67
[11/24/2013 - 07:07:58PM] Error: Cannot call HasTag() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 69
[11/24/2013 - 07:07:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 69
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 71
[11/24/2013 - 07:07:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 71
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 73
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 73
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 75
stack:
[mf_MoralityMonitor (3F000D63)].mf_moralitymonitormainscript.FindSpectator() - "mf_MoralityMonitorMainScript.psc" Line 75

good mod . i also noticed though that it will not work good with prison overhual mod. I went to go get punished in the town. And I was getting a spanking but then the guards killed the guy thats supposed to punish me. then thanks to sexlab std, I contacted herpies. I guess the lesson is you can get herpies by spanking. so dont get spanked!

I have a idea well two really as it would need to be done differently, that I think would add to this mod and improve other mods, used with this one.

First one I think would be the hard one to do, but here is the idea anyways and might not even be doable.

1) After a consensual sex act - A verbal trigger can start. Like when a NPC starts dialouge with you sometimes in the game. The idea is the NPC liked watching so much they want a turn and starts a dialouge option. Where you can agree or turn them down.

2) After a forced sex act - if the NPC's where cheering aka low moral NPC's like bandits. That there is a chance after the event is over they will trigger and start a new forced sex act. The idea is if they are cheering for rape then they would do it and after seeing it, think it looks like fun and want their turn.

Both of them should IMHO have sliders, so you can turn them off or set the chance of it happening from low to high. I suppose the best way would be the precent chance would run for each NPC tagged as a spectator.

Anyways just a idea I think would improve this mod and when used with others like Submit and Defeat would improve them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Forced into a sex scene from Lover's Victim mod. Now the guard follows me around and just says one line. He won't give me a bounty or anything. I'm using Prison overhaul and all of the requirements for this mod. I'm on a new game so I can't teleport far away atm, maybe that will fix it. The guard has no dialog options for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Came across something while trying it out goofing around.

I was in Jorvaskur or however it's spelt, the companions place.

Well I was hitting on Aela, not yet a follower, in the main area with the fire pit with the pretty lady dialogue line from one of the mods.

Well she asks what I wanna do so I choose treat her like a "dirty slut". One of the other companions then comes in as a morality guard and breaks it up by flat out attacking. 

It was consensual. Guess it was flagging as aggressive non-consensual. Other dialogue options worked fine for the most part.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a idea well two really as it would need to be done differently, that I think would add to this mod and improve other mods, used with this one.

First one I think would be the hard one to do, but here is the idea anyways and might not even be doable.

1) After a consensual sex act - A verbal trigger can start. Like when a NPC starts dialouge with you sometimes in the game. The idea is the NPC liked watching so much they want a turn and starts a dialouge option. Where you can agree or turn them down.

2) After a forced sex act - if the NPC's where cheering aka low moral NPC's like bandits. That there is a chance after the event is over they will trigger and start a new forced sex act. The idea is if they are cheering for rape then they would do it and after seeing it, think it looks like fun and want their turn.

Both of them should IMHO have sliders, so you can turn them off or set the chance of it happening from low to high. I suppose the best way would be the precent chance would run for each NPC tagged as a spectator.

Anyways just a idea I think would improve this mod and when used with others like Submit and Defeat would improve them as well.

Those are two great ideas! I second them :)

I think those would go a long way towards making this mod more immersive. I know that if I saw a hot chick giving out free bj's at the mall, I'd get in fucking line. And I can imagine a bandit or barbarian probably wouldn't stand by watching a damsel in distress getting raped only to walk away afterwards without giving it to her too...

Request for next update:

Please please please put a toggle in the menu for whether sex should be considered a crime or not.

I understand if this is how your prefer it, but not everyone does and it'd be nice to have the option to customize the experience. I play with a lot of sex mods installed and a good number of them seem to piss off the guards even when I have morality turned off. What makes this even worse is that the default crime system in Skyrim is ridiculous because guards will come running from off-screen to forcibly break up even the smallest of "crimes."

EDIT: An update, I think the guard aggro issue was from me forgetting to untoggle the "guards will react to consensual sex" option in Submit.

• 3 weeks later...

Need some help badly with this. Worked fine for a while, then I tried disabling the guard morality check. Kept getting interrupted by them anyways. I then uninstalled the mod through NMM but I'm still getting interrupted by guards (even when I'm like half a town away) . There's no menu in mcc, and the files aren't present in the data directory. Loading different saves, even of a different character that never had the mod enabled makes the guards interrupt me.

Forced into a sex scene from Lover's Victim mod. Now the guard follows me around and just says one line. He won't give me a bounty or anything. I'm using Prison overhaul and all of the requirements for this mod. I'm on a new game so I can't teleport far away atm, maybe that will fix it. The guard has no dialog options for me.

I'm having the same issue (though I am not using the prison overhaul.) Victim rape scene -> one of the companions is acting as a "guard" and "frees" me, then follows me around saying the "rapist scum" line. I tried disabling the guard option in submit, but that didn't fix it, and disabling it in this mod just stops them from stopping the act at all. Moved it to the bottom of the load order, but the problem still persisted.

Just a FYI to those posting about issues. The mod author currently is not updating or working on the mod any longer. He was last on Nov 1st posting in this thread.

Other people might be able to help you with the issue but I imagine at least part of the issue is sexlab has been updated several times since this came out and it very well might no longer work or at least not work well with the newer versions of sexlab.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue with the Morality guards not completing the dialogue after catching the rapist scum and I'm trying to use that part of this mod to get the Master Criminal achievement. Is there a console command I can use to nudge the needed guard dialogue "You can't tell me what to do" so I can get more added to the bounty quicker? I'm using this mod with Random attack and it works because the guards don't force you into the jail but I have to keep entering/exiting cells and it's taking a longer time than I had hoped. Thanks for any help. 

Edit: I did find a combination of mods that works for what I'm trying to do. The PSQ Succubus mod allows the Morality guard from this mod to work without a hitch. They approach without delay and that's what I needed to get the achievement faster without more killing. I reinstalled this mod and ran BOSS too so that might have helped.

I did notice someone said this mod is no longer being updated, but I think it would be pretty awesome if someone could figure out how to have members of the crowd start jacking off while they watch you if their arousal is high enough.

Oddly enough yesterday the mod author made a new thread about mod idea's and apparently he is planning to completely redo this mod in the future. It looks like he is going to scrap this version and start over with a completely new code. If you guys want to check out the new thread where he mentions this mod it is here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27206-2-new-ish-mods-in-final-stages/

• 2 months later...

anyone else has the bug where the game crashes at the intro (bethesda)? can anyone help me?

When that happens you're missing an esp or esm that another mod requires. You can use tes5edit to check for the missing one - run tes5edit, select all of your mods in the popup window and click ok. It wlll error out and show you the missing file in the message window.

• 1 month later...