[WIP] Spectator Crowds and Guards (Oct 28th 2013)

File Name: [WIP] Spectator Crowds (September 12th 2013)

File Submitter: mainfct

File Submitted: 12 Sep 2013

File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: SexLab 1.14

Description:

This is a simple mod that make nearby NPCs notice sex scenes. The NPCs will gather around, cheer and speak some simple lines depending on the situation. So far, they recognize the type of sex (oral, vaginal, anal, and consensual or rape) and have interjections for most types. My original intent was to have guard NPCs consider sex in public as a minor crime, but I couldn't get the sex interruption working reliably. Until I figure how to make it work, only the spectator crowds is enabled.

It would be rather easy to make this work with NPC/NPC sex scene but the spectator behavior would then interfere with normal dialogue, which can be annoying at time. Therefore, only the scene involving the player will have spectators. There is a maximum of 8 spectators at any one time and they are progressively added as the scene goes on. The rate and the maximum number are configurable.

Requirement:

SexLab 1.14 or newer.

Compatibility:

Will add new behavior to actors in scene I can't predict. But since the spectator scene finishes right after the sex scene ends, it shouldn't interfere with following scenes (I verified that it interacts nicely with Radiant Prostitution without interfering)

Instalation:

As usual, copy archive content into your data folder

Ashal for Sexlab, Bethesda for Skyrim

Click here to download this file

Hi Mainfct,

this mod is great and I really like it.

I just wanted to ask if there is any other requirement beside Sexlab 1.14 because I have a little problem here.

For me the mod works (nearly) as supposed (the crowd gathers, is cheering and clapping and leaves after the act is finished), but non of the spectators speaks a word.

Could there be conflicting mods, for example " Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings" or did I simply mess up the Installation?

I run sexlab 1.14, subtitles are turned on, sex is initiated by several sexlab mods (Radiant prostitution, Defeat, Horny followers, Romance, Guild, LoversComfort, ...), FNIS has been run after each installation (necessary or not).

Did You (or anybody else) run into the same problem and has a solution for it?

Any help is welcome.

Edit:    Just updated SL Framework to v 1.15b, started new game, reinstalled all SL mods and Fuz Ro Doh and this mod works flawless (get all the cool comments of the spectators as subtitle) :P

Can´t pin the reason down to upgrading SL, reinstalling SL mods or reinstalling Fuz Ro Doh for I did all the same time: anyway for me : problem solved :D

Do you use this mod? With silent voices you really should...

EDIT: However, it will probably not solve your issue, sorry...

Hi Mainfct,

this mod is great and I really like it.

I just wanted to ask if there is any other requirement beside Sexlab 1.14 because I have a little problem here.

For me the mod works (nearly) as supposed (the crowd gathers, is cheering and clapping and leaves after the act is finished), but non of the spectators speaks a word.

Could there be conflicting mods, for example " Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings" or did I simply mess up the Installation?

I run sexlab 1.14, subtitles are turned on, sex is initiated by several sexlab mods (Radiant prostitution, Defeat, Horny followers, Romance, Guild, LoversComfort, ...), FNIS has been run after each installation (necessary or not).

Did You (or anybody else) run into the same problem and has a solution for it?

Any help is welcome.

Very nice, thank you. Used this for a couple of days now and it generaly works well.

Question: You can configure a scan timer in the MCM-menu. Does a scan check for multiple persons or can 1 scan only add 1 person at a time (so scan time 5s means after 20s there's a max of 4 spectators)?

And a bug-report:

It's not a huge issue but it can happen that the spectator dialogue isn't turned off properly. So far i've had it happen only two times, that after ending your "performance" the spectator comments stayed with all the people in the cell. Actually in one case they would sometimes still open normal dialogue if trying to talk to them mutlitple times but switch back to spectator lines afterwards .. in the other case everyone would repeat only spectator dialogue every time I tried talking to them. In both cases I got rid of this by having sex again. (Had to use Matchmaker spells in one case, since I the bug prevents you from talking to people.)

File Name: [WIP] Spectator Crowds (September 12th 2013)

File Submitter: mainfct

File Submitted: 12 Sep 2013

File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: SexLab 1.14

Description:

This is a simple mod that make nearby NPCs notice sex scenes. The NPCs will gather around, cheer and speak some simple lines depending on the situation. So far, they recognize the type of sex (oral, vaginal, anal, and consensual or rape) and have interjections for most types. My original intent was to have guard NPCs consider sex in public as a minor crime, but I couldn't get the sex interruption working reliably. Until I figure how to make it work, only the spectator crowds is enabled.

It would be rather easy to make this work with NPC/NPC sex scene but the spectator behavior would then interfere with normal dialogue, which can be annoying at time. Therefore, only the scene involving the player will have spectators. There is a maximum of 8 spectators at any one time and they are progressively added as the scene goes on. The rate and the maximum number are configurable.

Requirement:

SexLab 1.14 or newer.

Compatibility:

Will add new behavior to actors in scene I can't predict. But since the spectator scene finishes right after the sex scene ends, it shouldn't interfere with following scenes (I verified that it interacts nicely with Radiant Prostitution without interfering)

Instalation:

As usual, copy archive content into your data folder

Ashal for Sexlab, Bethesda for Skyrim

Click here to download this file

Hi~I`m one of the Skyrim players in China,and I love your MOD.May I get your permission to translate it into Chinese and split on a Chinese website named 3DM?I will get a link back here and give credit to you as the original author.Is that OK?Thanks!

As long as those mods run thru SL, i guess. Else your mod would conflict with the onlookers in Estrus.

Estrus "Onlooker" option ska-rewwwws up every actor in the cell permanently, as far as I can tell, so turning off Estrus onlooker and having this on (if it works better) would be great.  OFC, is Estrus even flagged as sex, for this mod?  It is not Lab framework.

1 .Random sex plugins also has a spectator "systme". Can the two of you run paraller or will there be conflicts.

It kinda sorta does. What's being referred to here is the masturbating onlookers that I added to the Random Sex mod. I don't see there being a problem if this mod is simply adding spectators to the scene. It is possible that my mod could "grab" one of those spectators for a new random sex act.

@Arizona_Steve: It is possible that another mod would grab spectator from this mod. On the other hand this mod shouldn't grab any actor that are playing a SL anim. If the actor start playing a SL anim while being a spectator, I'm not sure. It should remain a spectator yet the SL animataion should override the cheering behavior. I don't see this as being a problem.

@Arizona_Steve: It is possible that another mod would grab spectator from this mod. On the other hand this mod shouldn't grab any actor that are playing a SL anim. If the actor start playing a SL anim while being a spectator, I'm not sure. It should remain a spectator yet the SL animataion should override the cheering behavior. I don't see this as being a problem.

I think I had something like this happen once: The bug with the spectator dialogue remaining with everyone was in effect. So I had sex with someone (I think it was even the same partner as before ). No probs with the animation but sexpartner also said some of the spectator comments during the act..

Actually I felt that was pretty cool. Some of the spectator lines fit in well even when said by the participants.

Not sure if this can be done and how much work would be involved but this could be a pretty nice feature. Replace the sexpartners greeting lines with random sex related ones.. maybe temporarily increase his/her rate of saying greeting lines (is that actually possible?)... et voila: A sextalk mod.. kinda like those for Oblivion.

Hello, I've given your mod a try, and I like it.. but, there's an issue with people coming into closed rooms. For example my character was having some fun in her rented room at the Winking Skeever with the door closed and suddenly it was teleporting people inside to see LOL is there a way to limit it to if you are in an open area? or outside for people to gather, rather then when you are inside? Thank you!

-C

Greetings,

Small question, if one wishes to uninstall this how would one go about it? When I attempted to do so, my game won't load at all. And I started the game with this, so there's no going back to before I installed it lol

Any help would be appreciated :) 

Thank you!

-C

Working great and no problem so far

Finally can have some audience. meh.

It will be great if someday this can be merge with SLF since this is really an immersive human behaviour, well of course after this out from WIP stage, will looking forward to it. Completely with redeyeslonghair suggested in first page, perhaps decreased relationship rank for close NPC and worse for spouse.

Great work  mainfct  ;)

I did run into a problem while in the bee and bard in Riften where at first everything worked fine but then after the act every time I tried to talk to someone they gave me the Spectator dialog unless they had a quest for me. The problem even followed me outside. Ended up reloading and everything worked fine after that. You might want to include a reset in the MCM menu's.

@Color: As I stated elsewhere, it is easy to make it work for all sex but, when I tried it, it was interfering with normal gameplay. I might put an option to turn it on at the player's own risk later. We'll see.

As for the spectator masturbation, I don't think I'll implement it. What I will do however, probably starting next update, is add the Arousal framework as a dependency and really bump up arousal a lot when NPC are spectator. Lover's Comfort (or future mods) already implements many effects for highly aroused NPC which may then trigger. If someone implement masturbation for NPC that can't satisfy their urges any other way (say when their arousal meter hit the max value), then you'll get spectator masturbation as a side effect. 

@Color: As I stated elsewhere, it is easy to make it work for all sex but, when I tried it, it was interfering with normal gameplay. I might put an option to turn it on at the player's own risk later. We'll see.

As for the spectator masturbation, I don't think I'll implement it. What I will do however, probably starting next update, is add the Arousal framework as a dependency and really bump up arousal a lot when NPC are spectator. Lover's Comfort (or future mods) already implements many effects for highly aroused NPC which may then trigger. If someone implement masturbation for NPC that can't satisfy their urges any other way (say when their arousal meter hit the max value), then you'll get spectator masturbation as a side effect. 

More options [must be] in every mod.

At first case i think may help option "indoors/outdoors only".

At second case - i think you may add this as option too.

Small bug report.

If you have sex in the Kynaeth temple in Whiterun, the sick soldier and farmer stand up from their beds and cheer you on.

Except... they never quite go back to their bed and instead just stand there and twitch once you are done.

You were having sex in the Temple of Kynareth?!? You sacreligious son of a... That's like farting in the kitchen...c'mon man, let's keep it clean here on LL...wait, what's that you say Random Bandit girl I have chained up in Defeats hideaway basement? Oh yeah, I'll get you something to drink in a minute...just let me finish chiding dirty dirty skyrimll for defiling Kynareth's temple. Shame skyrimll...shame!