[WIP] Spectator Crowds and Guards (Oct 28th 2013)

Small bug report.

If you have sex in the Kynaeth temple in Whiterun, the sick soldier and farmer stand up from their beds and cheer you on.

Except... they never quite go back to their bed and instead just stand there and twitch once you are done.

You were having sex in the Temple of Kynareth?!? You sacreligious son of a... That's like farting in the kitchen...c'mon man, let's keep it clean here on LL...wait, what's that you say Random Bandit girl I have chained up in Defeats hideaway basement? Oh yeah, I'll get you something to drink in a minute...just let me finish chiding dirty dirty skyrimll for defiling Kynareth's temple. Shame skyrimll...shame!

Kind of like Bob Hope entertaining the troops, sex brings healing to the ailing here but lacking anything to do once they're healed...

I know, add the Random Sex mod so they can get it on now that they're no longer lying on those beds and moaning.

Hey Mainfct; great mod buddy!

Just throwing my two-cents here; is it possible to use the crowd in such way that after the initial sexual act and before the crowd disperse, you can get a choice / option weather to extend the sexual act with another member of the crowd or do nothing and end the act. This would really be great and plays nicely with the crowd mentality thingy ;)

Also, can you please add the option of masturbating crowds? (with a bit of control like "percentage % of masturbating npcs" within the MCM). I believe this would make a lot of people happy! lol.

Cheers mate, you've got a solid mod here; great job!

Updated version to 0.70b. May work with a simple overwrite but a clean save or new install is recommended.

-Now dependent on the arousal framework. Spectators will receive an extra bump in their arousal. 

-Now include the Morality Guard feature (Toggleable). Guard will defend the player and NPC in case of rape and will generally intervene during sex in public places (exterior cells in cities). Minor town and wilderness don't enforce these laws.

-NPCs will also frown on public sex when it is unlawful but won't take any direct actions.

mf - I hope that you will not get angry at me because of what I'm going to say about this mod.

Personally, I welcomed your mod and enjoyed much before this update. I think that is spoiled with new addition called "Sex crime". I do not understand why did you put sex in a public as an crime. We already have sex restrictions in the public places from other mods, like Radinat ptrostitution, TDF prostituion and some other. I believe that is too much restriction for public sex. I don't see it as necessary. Let me suggest you something: why don't you add an option in MCM menu to turn sex crime on/off. And make us, who love your mod, happy.

I'm not criticizing you, rather sharing my thought. Until now, I loved this mod. I'll be sad if have to remove it from my game. Thank you for your mods and ideas. I respect you.

Ok, I edited the main post to read: SexLab Aroused Framework is now required, and added the link to destroy any possible confusion.

@inicial44: that feature is toggleable if you don't like it. As far as I'm concerned it increases the realism and immersion in cities. RP doesn't restrict prostitution inside the cities... you can bring your business outside the inn (as of the 2 or 3 lastest versions)... but with this new feature (in this mod), you now have to make sure you are discrete, and find a nice isolated corner to perform your trade.

Ok, I edited the main post to read: SexLab Aroused Framework is now required, and added the link to destroy any possible confusion.

@inicial44: that feature is toggleable if you don't like it. As far as I'm concerned it increases the realism and immersion in cities. RP doesn't restrict prostitution inside the cities... you can bring your business outside the inn (as of the 2 or 3 lastest versions)... but with this new feature (in this mod), you now have to make sure you are discrete, and find a nice isolated corner to perform your trade.

Ahh I have to say, I LOVE this addition, that's what I wanted when I first saw this mod and noooow I will be redownloading it! :) Thanks for the awesome update!! Ugh and i'm supposed to be reducing my mods =_= .. errm later I'll do it later >.>

-C

Thanks for the answer mf. Please, woulds you explain what did you mean by this: "This feature is toggleable..." Are you referring to the mod or to the option in the mod? (I need explanation because of my English)

This is a HUGE improvement in immersion! Thank you!

If I may make a request, please apply the same NPC behavior to public nudity, if possible. It just seems odd that my character can walk right down the main street of Whiterun, stark naked, and the only thing the guard has to say to me is, "They say Helgan got hit by a dragon..."--whereas one would think that such a thing would be at least a minor crime in conservative Skyrim society. Obviously, not everyone will like this idea, so it needs to be toggle-able, but to my mind it would really complete the immersive effect if most NPCs reacted to nudity a bit more strongly than in Vanilla (those with a certain morality could even raise the alarm), and guards actually tried to arrest you.

Either way, thanks again for your work!

This is a HUGE improvement in immersion! Thank you!

If I may make a request, please apply the same NPC behavior to public nudity, if possible. It just seems odd that my character can walk right down the main street of Whiterun, stark naked, and the only thing the guard has to say to me is, "They say Helgan got hit by a dragon..."--whereas one would think that such a thing would be at least a minor crime in conservative Skyrim society. Obviously, not everyone will like this idea, so it needs to be toggle-able, but to my mind it would really complete the immersive effect if most NPCs reacted to nudity a bit more strongly than in Vanilla (those with a certain morality could even raise the alarm), and guards actually tried to arrest you.

Either way, thanks again for your work!

Dangerously Nude does a bit more than that!  Makes ya keep yer skivvies on, or else!

I had a bug with this mod, potentially gamebreaking. 

After a sexact, the spectator mode wouldn't end. I.e. whenever I tried to speak to anyone, they would only give the same comments as during the act and not actually start the conversation. Even if they weren't in the actual crowd to begin with. I tried a bunch of different things (like, exiting the cells, waiting for them to reset etc.) but nothing. 

Only way to get rid of it was to uninstall, which was a shame :/

Anyone got any ideas what could be behind this?

Interesting mod, I downloaded originally but then uninstalled as it conflicted with radient prostitution making it very hard to enter dialogue and claim your fee which it doesn't now.

Even with morality toggled off though i'm having guards give me bounty for performing some of the acts chosen, not sure if thats a RP issue or not though.

Greetings,

I figured I'd report, this seems to kinda? conflict with devious devices. Its not so much a conflict just that, my character, wearing the chastity belt, is stopped by a guard and told to stop being so indecent and having sex in public. She of course paid him off, but I figured it was worth mentioning the .. conflict? Kinda. 

-C

this is a good mod except that when there own guys are raping a bandit and they cock block him. whats up with that.  they cant rape bad guys? they have a prison overhual where they do that too. good idea though would be if you  also add guards coming to your aid if your attacked not just raped like in the mod friendly guards

Haha! Nice! I love this mod ! Giving so much realism to the scenes !

But there is one funny (or weird, depending on your way of thinking) thing when the Guard Morality is turned off : Guards watching are saying someone should call the guards ! :huh:

At first it was a bit disturbing but now I'm just pretending it's their sense of humor !  :lol:

Thanks for this mod, Great Modder !

Keep up the good work !

I had a bug with this mod, potentially gamebreaking. 

After a sexact, the spectator mode wouldn't end. I.e. whenever I tried to speak to anyone, they would only give the same comments as during the act and not actually start the conversation. Even if they weren't in the actual crowd to begin with. I tried a bunch of different things (like, exiting the cells, waiting for them to reset etc.) but nothing. 

Only way to get rid of it was to uninstall, which was a shame :/

Anyone got any ideas what could be behind this?

I have had the exact same problem: impossible to interact (dialogue) with any character after a sex act -as a "registered" prostitute- in Riverwood's inn. I had two active followers at that time. Only possibility was to save - uninstall the mod - reload...

Here's a list of my installed mods just in case it could help (BOSS ordered and all up-to-date):

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Falskaar.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Lootification.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SPIKE.esm

XFLMain.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls .esp

craftable iron lockpicks.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

FishingInSkyrim.esp

Hunterborn.esp

Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Factions.esp

Immersive Mercenaries.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Werewolves.esp

JK Crafting Breakdown.esp

JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

RE_RealEstate.esp

Realistic Wildlife Loot - Reduced.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

HarvestOverhaul.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

SkyRe_Survivalism.esp

Bards&Merchants.esp

Woodcutter's Axe and Mining Pick Weight Reduction.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

HorsesGoneWild.esp

NonEssentialChildren.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp

SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp  (present but not active, don't have that DLC)

SexLab Solutions.esp

Convenient Horses.esp

TwoRings.esp

V740T_MGolDinS&M.esp

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

ETaC - Complete.esp

ETaC - Complete HF Patch.esp

ETaC - Smelters.esp

Imp's More Complex Needs.esp

IMCN - Faalskar.esp

IMCN - Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreatures_IMCN_Compatibility_Patch.esp

FNISspells.esp

No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

CookingAlchemyMeltingTanning.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

3DNPC.esp

NerniesCityandVillageExpansion.esp

VendorSaleDelay-Gone.esp

XFLDialogue.esp

XFLPlugins.esp

SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp

HousecarlsAreTanks.esp

HousecarlsAreTanks-HF.esp

follower trap safety.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

LLI.esp

ReProccer.esp    (present but not active)

I'll give the mod another go though, as some other ones have been updated since I removed it (notably the Unofficial patches).

Could morality guards be made to do the same for NPC-NPC scenes? I have tested with MatchMaker and only with PC involved the guards do their job. I am not interested in spectators and also understand how that should break dialogue, but for morality guards this could be done, no? The morality guards are brilliant feature.

I've had a problem with this mod treating the other actor(s) in the sexscene as bystanders, leading to disturbing looking results when they stop the animation and clap, or move around due to the 'gathering' effect, I believe?

For reference I have ZazAnimationPack, SL_Theft and Seduction, SL_LoversComfort, SL_Romance, Sanguine's Debauchery, SL_DangerouslyNude and Radiant Prostitution installed.