On 3/30/2020 at 12:10 AM, Halstrom said:

I think it was 500 seconds worth at 100% and the 100% started dropping off when it got under 100 seconds. I can't even see the code anymore as I don't have any NewVegas software installed. No idea how much or how fast it affected Lust .

Wait a second, isn't it a max+15% multiplier to lust generation? From SpunkQuLustTrackingScript;

let fLustMult += (0.15 * fLustOh / 100)

It feels unnoticeable ingame, so that seems right.

On 5/14/2020 at 8:12 AM, timmy95 said:

Do regular drugs like psycho, jet etc. affect lust, fertility, pregnancy and miscarriage etc.?

On 5/14/2020 at 11:23 AM, dongding said:

Jet and Psycho don't affect anything. They only act as a resource to craft the new drugs.

You should get new actor effects under Status Effect when drinking alcohol:

Low Dose Alcohol -1 INT, -1CHR, +1DT

Med Dose Alcohol -2AGL, -2END, +2CHR, -2 INT, +2DT

High Dose Alcohol -3END, -3AGL, +2CHR, -3INT, +3DT

The Whiskey Rose perk doesn't function with thid mod, because the mod completely overwrites the Whiskey entry. You will have to manually edit that yourself  with FNVEdit (if you want to get ANOTHER +2DT when drinking Whiskey).

With Spunk they do affect lust generation. According to SpunkFuDrugsLustMult all drugs from SpunkFlLustPos form list add +15% lust generation multiplier. That includes alcohols, Turbo, Rocket and Jet.

Also drugs from SpunkFlLustNeg affect lust generation negatively (-15% lust generation multiplier). Those include Steady, MedX and Buffout.

Additionally addictions add -50% lust generation.

BTW, those values are customizable with my addon YLustDrugsRocknRoll.

2 hours ago, ylenard said:

Wait a second, isn't it a max+15% multiplier to lust generation? From SpunkQuLustTrackingScript;

let fLustMult += (0.15 * fLustOh / 100)

It feels unnoticeable ingame, so that seems right.

With Spunk they do affect lust generation. According to SpunkFuDrugsLustMult all drugs from SpunkFlLustPos form list add +15% lust generation multiplier. That includes alcohols, Turbo, Rocket and Jet.

Also drugs from SpunkFlLustNeg affect lust generation negatively (-15% lust generation multiplier). Those include Steady, MedX and Buffout.

Additionally addictions add -50% lust generation.

BTW, those values are customizable with my addon YLustDrugsRocknRoll.

Hmm it's been years since I had anything to do with the code, feel free to take it over if you like to redo it or make changes :)

• 10 months later...

Hey, I read you're not taking care of this mod anymore. To whoever decides to take it up next, there is a bug with this mod and the doctors in TTW. When trying to get health fixed the doctors take your money and leave you unhealed. Uninstalling this mod fixed it for me. Shame, seemed like an interesting addition to my devious adventures.

this mod is missing some masters one being resources . i dont know how stable this mod would be without it but i dont want to take the chance . it would have been helpful to get a link to the mods with the missing masters but i dont want to break my game

On 4/14/2021 at 12:32 AM, ace0088 said:

this mod is missing some masters one being resources . i dont know how stable this mod would be without it but i dont want to take the chance . it would have been helpful to get a link to the mods with the missing masters but i dont want to break my game

It seems the mod description is missing a 'requirement' section, but it requires SexoutCommonResources and it's requirements and resources.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I tried to make a TTW patch for this, but the damned G.E.C.K. wouldn't load the file, so the script isn't compiled.

If you want to try to compile it, be my guest, but otherwise, don't use it.

EDIT: Fifteen hours later, I finally got the Geck to load and got the script compiled. Patch should work now, but it's not tested yet.

Oh, also, I removed the "DRINK:" prefixes from the included alcohol records because I don't use any sorting stuff. If you want to add them back, go right ahead.

EDIT 2: And the plugin is now clean, because I forgot that the geck always leaves a bunch of junk in plugins.

SexoutDruggingTTW.esp

Edited by Goawaynow
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, trepanoa said:

i think this mod has broken my other mods like the sexout preg mod... im using the newest version... crap

I'm not sure this mod is even used anymore I thought another mod replaced it.

• 2 months later...

This safe to disable halfway through a playthrough?....I found I never used it and the one time I did try a couple of the drugs it bugged out and gave my character incurable addiction to SleepO and nodoze which in turn made my character collapse and eventually die with no fix other than reverting to a previous save game....MCM menu would be nice maybe? To disable some of the overbearing features.

8 hours ago, sundog005 said:

This safe to disable halfway through a playthrough?....I found I never used it and the one time I did try a couple of the drugs it bugged out and gave my character incurable addiction to SleepO and nodoze which in turn made my character collapse and eventually die with no fix other than reverting to a previous save game....MCM menu would be nice maybe? To disable some of the overbearing features.

I haven't modded FONV for over 6 years now, didn't think this was even functional. If anyone wants to take it over and update it that would be cool with me.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i am having a problem with the mcm part of the mod. I used the fix to make Drugging start quicker. Ut popped up started first pass, etc..   BUT The SCR Drugging Menu Still Stuck at 5 percent and If you Click on it to change it, The mcm Freezes. So it isn't registering as active with the SCR MCM Menu for some reason. It Worked on a previous Game But Not Now. I am Confused. I wish there were Ini Files for these mods so that You only have to set them once in mcm. And they would carry over the settings.. I Noticed that for many, There is a, "import ini file" checkbox BUT , Like Import from Where???  

5 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

i am having a problem with the mcm part of the mod. I used the fix to make Drugging start quicker. Ut popped up started first pass, etc..   BUT The SCR Drugging Menu Still Stuck at 5 percent and If you Click on it to change it, The mcm Freezes. So it isn't registering as active with the SCR MCM Menu for some reason. It Worked on a previous Game But Not Now. I am Confused. I wish there were Ini Files for these mods so that You only have to set them once in mcm. And they would carry over the settings.. I Noticed that for many, There is a, "import ini file" checkbox BUT , Like Import from Where???  

Sexout Drugging broke (partially) with the change to xNVSE.  I haven't seen it properly working since.

8 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Sexout Drugging broke (partially) with the change to xNVSE.  I haven't seen it properly working since.

I thought someone may have incorporated its features into another mod anyway and it was redundant, anyone who wants to take it over is welcome to do so or update it, I don't have any NewVegas on my PC anymore or remember how it would work :)