• 3 weeks later...

Nope.

I have max science, repair and medicine.

Only the lust and sleep ones appear.

Oh well, I guess I will have to cheat for them.

Thank you for helping.

Hmm just looked, haven't looked into this mod for near 6 months, you are right there aren't any recipes for FertEz ammo only LustOh and SleepEz, I guess no ones asked before. I'll look into adding them for an update next week.

It was easier than I thought, I didn't get time to do 308, 44, 50Cal & 556 ammo though, more thinking involved in them getting component quantities right, will do them later in week.

Update 20150807.1:

Added FertEz ammo, grenade and mine recipes

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder why AmmoList listform not work with WMX.

It seems no problem. But thus don't work. Weird...

I believe there are some mods, not sure if WMX is one or not that chose to deliberately blank all the ammo formlists by script before adding their own items, so any other mod on thoise lists fails, I can't stop them doing that.

I feel more weird because  only SODrugging use script to add list in my game.

Some other mod (GRA, WMX) directly override it. And patch merge them.

Ok. I'm stop Shitting.  Anyway I can't solve..

Well directly overriding it will work but also screws any other mods doing the same to that list, adding items to a list by script is only way to be sure they are added, except if somebody deliberately clears them by script , I already wait 15 seconds before adding, so can only assume tose mods screw the lists after that time, I'm no longer modding NV anyway, anyone who wants to take over is welcome to do so

Minor bug : being dead is sure thirst work

I was carring too much and so i just dumped some vodka and stuff in a corpse , ,.A while later I returned but I forgot about the stuff I had dumped in the corpse. However , as I was just about to exit the area the corpse drank some whiskey . Being dead is might thirst work :)

I was carring too much and so i just dumped some vodka and stuff in a corpse , ,.A while later I returned but I forgot about the stuff I had dumped in the corpse. However , as I was just about to exit the area the corpse drank some whiskey . Being dead is might thirst work :)

Hmm I thought I had put checks in to stop dead from drinking and using drugs :)

I feel more weird because  only SODrugging use script to add list in my game.

Some other mod (GRA, WMX) directly override it. And patch merge them.

Ok. I'm stop Shitting.  Anyway I can't solve..

I'm currently not shitting but I'm also having an odd script issue with Drugging. 

I've only experienced it with bunx but it may impact fertility and pre-natal drugs as well.

What basically happens is if I have my character take bunx, sometimes it'll show up in the effects list and sometimes it won't, but regardless if it does or doesn't, it does show up when I run the drug scanner.   But here's the fun part, if it doesn't show up in the effects list, the percentage its at in the medical/drug scanner remains static.  I use that mod on Nexus that allows the character to sleep up to ten days and even if I have the character sleep for 10 days, the number remains the same. 

But if I save the game once I realize the issue exists and totally exit the game and then re-load the save, about 70% of the time my characters effect screen will show they're on bunx, and the number under the medical scanner will start to go down as time goes on.  In short, the issue seems to be fixable every time as long as I save and entirely exit out of the game and then re-start the game and re-load the save.  Sometimes exiting to the main menu and re-loading the save will do the trick but it tends to fix the issue far less often then just totally exiting out of the game.

I've tried placing drugging in different places.  The first place I had it loaded is where Loot put it, which is above Sexoutpregnancy but that didn't do the trick, so I currently have it inbetween Intimacy and lings. 

So I'm curious, is it a bug issue or a load order issue?  Should drugging be the last sexout esm I have loaded, or does it need to be in between two specific sexout mods like offspring and pregnancy? 

I've also noticed when it comes to bunx and the fertility drugs, the doctors in the SO Bunkhouse sell them as well as many other drugs once in awhile, but more often than not, they just are selling the bubstop pregnancy test and one or two other drugs. 

So I'm assuming its a load order issue.  

IE and this site don't play well together when it comes to copy/paste so I added my load order as an attachment, so if anyone can assist I'd appreciate it.  For the record, if sexout-amra seems to be in an odd place, its because I had no choice.  If its put above sexoutsex, the kissing, handjob, and footjob animations that sexoutsex can initiate will start but the player and npc will just stand inside of one another.  The only work around I could figure out was to put Sexout-amra beneath sexoutsex. 

11.rar

Just checked the code it all seems good as far as I can tell this is the script that decides if an NPC will drink Whiskey

scn SexoutDrugS7AddAlchWhiskey

ref rZActor
ref rDrugIngestible
int iCount
int iUseDrug
int fCurrHour
float fAlcoholLevel
float fDrinkChance

Begin OnAdd player

if SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration > 0
	if (0 == GetN SexoutDrugNoteAlcohol)
		AN SexoutDrugNoteAlcohol
	endif
endif

End

Begin	GameMode

Set fCurrHour to GetCurrentTime
Set rDrugIngestible to Whiskey
Set rZActor to GetContainer

if rZActor
	Set iCount to iCount + 1
	if iCount > 499
		Set iCount to 0
		Set iUseDrug to 0
		if (rZActor.GetIsSex Female) || (rZActor.GetIsSex Male)
			Set fAlcoholLevel to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fAlcohol"
			Set fDrinkChance to ((gSODNPCAlchUsageChance / 100) * GetRandomPercent) - 20
 			if (rZActor.IsSpellTarget WithdrawalAlcohol) || rZActor == RoseofSharonCassidyREF
				Set fDrinkChance to fDrinkChance + 20
				if (fDrinkChance > fAlcoholLevel) && (PlayerREF.GetDistance rZActor < 999)
					if rZActor.IsInCombat != 1 && rZActor.IsSneaking != 1 && rZActor.GetDead < 1 && rZActor.GetKnockedState == 0
						if rZActor != PlayerREF
							MessageEx "Alcohol addiction gets the better of %n and they drink some %n" rZActor rDrugIngestible
						else
							MessageEx "Alcohol addiction gets the better of you and you drink some %n" rZActor rDrugIngestible
						endif
						Set iUseDrug to 1
					endif
				endif
			else
				if rZActor != PlayerREF && fCurrHour > gSODNPCAlchStartHour && (PlayerREF.GetDistance rZActor < 999)
					if rZActor.IsInCombat != 1 && rZActor.IsSneaking != 1 && rZActor.GetDead < 1 && rZActor.GetKnockedState == 0
						if (fDrinkChance > fAlcoholLevel) 
							MessageEx "%n drinks some %n" rZActor rDrugIngestible
							Set iUseDrug to 1
						endif
					endif
				endif
			endif ; *** If Alcoholic
			if iUseDrug
				rZActor.EquipItem rDrugIngestible
			endif
		endif ; *** Male or Female
	endif ; *** iCount
endif

End

I'm currently not shitting but I'm also having an odd script issue with Drugging. 

I've only experienced it with bunx but it may impact fertility and pre-natal drugs as well.

What basically happens is if I have my character take bunx, sometimes it'll show up in the effects list and sometimes it won't, but regardless if it does or doesn't, it does show up when I run the drug scanner.   But here's the fun part, if it doesn't show up in the effects list, the percentage its at in the medical/drug scanner remains static.  I use that mod on Nexus that allows the character to sleep up to ten days and even if I have the character sleep for 10 days, the number remains the same. 

But if I save the game once I realize the issue exists and totally exit the game and then re-load the save, about 70% of the time my characters effect screen will show they're on bunx, and the number under the medical scanner will start to go down as time goes on.  In short, the issue seems to be fixable every time as long as I save and entirely exit out of the game and then re-start the game and re-load the save.  Sometimes exiting to the main menu and re-loading the save will do the trick but it tends to fix the issue far less often then just totally exiting out of the game.

I've tried placing drugging in different places.  The first place I had it loaded is where Loot put it, which is above Sexoutpregnancy but that didn't do the trick, so I currently have it inbetween Intimacy and lings. 

So I'm curious, is it a bug issue or a load order issue?  Should drugging be the last sexout esm I have loaded, or does it need to be in between two specific sexout mods like offspring and pregnancy? 

I've also noticed when it comes to bunx and the fertility drugs, the doctors in the SO Bunkhouse sell them as well as many other drugs once in awhile, but more often than not, they just are selling the bubstop pregnancy test and one or two other drugs. 

So I'm assuming its a load order issue.  

IE and this site don't play well together when it comes to copy/paste so I added my load order as an attachment, so if anyone can assist I'd appreciate it.  For the record, if sexout-amra seems to be in an odd place, its because I had no choice.  If its put above sexoutsex, the kissing, handjob, and footjob animations that sexoutsex can initiate will start but the player and npc will just stand inside of one another.  The only work around I could figure out was to put Sexout-amra beneath sexoutsex.

Ah I found an issue that was crashing the scripts due to the removed 00SexoutActor tokens from latest versions of Sexout. This update should help.

Update 20150920.1:

Fixes to removed 00SexoutActor token crashing scripts

Added LustOh & FertEz ammo for 308, 5.56 & 50Cal and Recipes

I've been testing it since Sunday and after starting the game about a dozen times, the script has only crashed on me 2-3 times and each of those times, I just had to exit to the main menu and re-load the save to get it to work again.

That's a huge improvement over the previous version which was crashing more than half of the time.

I removed Unethical deeds yesterday and since then the script hasn't crashed on me at all, but I've only loaded the game 3 times since then so I'm still checking to see if removing unethical deeds does impact things.  Just seems that after I added Unethical I started experiencing issues I wasn't experiencing before, and I think I prefer Assault anyways.  But I'd love to see something more like Sexlab leveling that disables death entirely and goes to automatic surrender if there's a nearby enemy npc, or just lets the play move forward if there isn't.  I think Odessa made a mod that disables dying, just have to remember the name.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi it me again.

Sorry to bother you, but it appears the FertEz grenades cause LustOh for some reasons.

Also I can't load the darts into my games, it won't let me choose it on the ammunition tab.

This should fix the grenade issue, but I couldn't find any reason for the ammo lists not working, is it all ammo or some of them?.

Update 20151011.1:

Fix to FertEz Grenades using LustOh effects

Fix for FertEz5.56mm script error

Hi it me again.

Sorry to bother you, but it appears the FertEz grenades cause LustOh for some reasons.

Also I can't load the darts into my games, it won't let me choose it on the ammunition tab.

This should fix the grenade issue, but I couldn't find any reason for the ammo lists not working, is it all ammo or some of them?.

Update 20151011.1:

Fix to FertEz Grenades using LustOh effects

Fix for FertEz5.56mm script error

Don't worry about it then.

It is most likely just another mod I've got then, messing up the ammo list.

Thanks for the fix though :D