I updated the Stable to the previous beta, I should have done that ages ago but missed it, possibly it was too old for stable SCR and may have caused some issue too.

I'll look into the MCM toggle or Fade to Black for next update. But hopefully this will fix the issue of Sleep Deaths.

Beta Update 20140411.1:

Shortened timers on effects to 9 hours

Fix for Medium SleepEz effect not wearing off

Put more limits in and hardcore check to try stop Death by Sleep Deprivation

Added DLC gasmask support by reading SCR's Gas Mask Formlist

Added support for LustOh if SexoutSpunk is loaded

Requires SCR 20140403.1 or later

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any mod conflicts with this mod?

I've just downloaded the 5-14-14 version of SexoutDrugging and it seems to crash the game.

I've followed all your instructions in the OP (latest versions of SexoutPregnancy and SCR), and got its masters loaded before it, as well as checking with FNVEDIT and creating a merge patch to be safe; I've even moved it around my load order, to no avail.  Yet my game still crashes and I'm positive this mod is the culprit (I've only installed a single mod today--this one--and the game worked before and works after I installed/uninstalled it, and I've isolated the mod by checking and unchecking all other ancillary mods).  I've also tried older versions of the mod, with the same results, and I haven't heard of any other users with this problem in the thread.  Don't mind posting my load order or a crash log, but I've got a crap ton of mods...might be a bit long for you to read.  :/

Just need the pregnancy disabling drugs (BunX/BunAway) to remove an unwanted preg from Cass.  :(

Thanks in advance for the help!  

You should never merge any Sexout Mods they are heavily scripted and will screw up your game. Only merge clothing & Weapon packs to be safe.

Which versions are your latest versions of SCR & Pregnancy? Todays Stable or Beta?

The 20140514 version requires the beta 20140510 or later, the version 20140411 should work with the current stable release 20140509.1.

You should never merge any Sexout Mods they are heavily scripted and will screw up your game. Only merge clothing & Weapon packs to be safe.

Which versions are your latest versions of SCR & Pregnancy? Todays Stable or Beta?

The 20140514 version requires the beta 20140510 or later, the version 20140411 should work with the current stable release 20140509.1.

Ah thanks for the heads up; I've always merged and never had any problems, but I guess I probably won't do that now.

Hmmm...I just checked the downloads page and it seems there are pretty new additions (I'm not sure what versions I have, sorry; I guess that's probably the problem there).  I'll redownload the latest versions just to be safe; do you recommend the stable or the betas for both?

Thanks for your help!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am having a problem with FertEX ammunition. There are no recipes for them in the SexoutDrugging-20141119 .esm file, although the ammunition is there.

As far as I know, shooting a follower with a FertEX dart (I like 10MM) is the only way to administer the drug.

player.additem for the FertEX ammunition works - sometimes. At other times, the ammunition shows in the ammo list, but not valid for the 10mm pistol.

LustOH has no such problems.

This is all obscure enough that it is not a problem report so much as a request for clarification.

Is FertEX supposed to work in the current build, and are we supposed to be able to make it?

Thing is - I swear this all used to work.

Thanks!

Does giving a companion one of the sexout drugs and them using it work with all of them? I know about the preg test but is the other stuff used automatically too?

Pregnancy test???  You can give a follower a pregnancy test and they use it??

Jeez - there is a lot I don't know...  Off I go to try it.

And thanks for the note about putting ferEZ in their inventory - that is bound to irritate them less than shooting them.

What other drugs does that work with? Beer and wine too?

Does giving a companion one of the sexout drugs and them using it work with all of them? I know about the preg test but is the other stuff used automatically too?

Pregnancy test???  You can give a follower a pregnancy test and they use it??

Jeez - there is a lot I don't know...  Off I go to try it.

And thanks for the note about putting ferEZ in their inventory - that is bound to irritate them less than shooting them.

What other drugs does that work with? Beer and wine too?

Yeah NPC should only drink alocohol in their inventory between 6pm and 6am or something like that so they don't get sloshed on the job, got a feeling there may be an exception for Cass though

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any guides or descriptions on how drugs are meant to be used and on what? 

I've got a few dialogue trees in my mods that allow you to give or use drugs/contraceptives on my NPCs with various effects including addiction, I'm just not sure how they're meant to be injected or taken and what physical effects they're meant to have. 

I just updated the OP to include this, there are also notes given to the player with the drugs.

BunX - Needles & Pills, Duration 500 points = 21 days, BunX is a contraceptive drug that reduces the fertility of the actor and their ability to produce Ova.

FertEz - Needles, Pills, & Dart Ammo, Duration 500 points = 21 days, FertEz increases the fertility of the actor using it, possibly causing extra ova and also speeds up Pregnancy progression.

BunAway - Needles & Pills, Duration 500 points = 1 day, BunAway is an abortion drug that induces miscarriage.

LustOh - Needles, Pills, Dart Ammo, Gas Grenades & Mines, Duration 500 points = 5 hours, LustOh increases the actors Lust. LustOh only boosts Charisma if SexoutLust and SexoutSpunk are not loaded.

SleepEz - Needles, Pills, Dart Ammo, Gas Grenades & Mines), Duration 500 points = 5 hours, SleepEz puts the actor to sleep.

NoDoze - Needles & Pills), Duration 500 points = 5 hours, NoDoze reduces the actors sleep deprivation and woks as a counter to SleepEz

Thanks for the reply.

Is FertEz intended to have an effect on male virility or is it only for female actors? Also, where would things like LustOh and the rest be injected? 

If theres no virility drug I'll just add one to my mod even if it won't have an effect outside of dialogue options.

Right now I've got different positions in the dialogue for injections depending on the drug, like LustOh in the arm, FertEz for women in the stomach and in the balls for men, just tried to make it more dramatic depending on the situation. 

Edit: Sorry for the questions haha, I'm a bit obsessed with detail. 

Thanks for the reply.

Is FertEz intended to have an effect on male virility or is it only for female actors? Also, where would things like LustOh and the rest be injected? 

If theres no virility drug I'll just add one to my mod even if it won't have an effect outside of dialogue options.

Right now I've got different positions in the dialogue for injections depending on the drug, like LustOh in the arm, FertEz for women in the stomach and in the balls for men, just tried to make it more dramatic depending on the situation. 

Edit: Sorry for the questions haha, I'm a bit obsessed with detail.

No problems, since Spunk handles all the Sperm/Semen stuff any virility drug would need to work in with Spunk, we need to consult the Doc, we could either make a separate drug or just enable FertEz to work on male virility.

I'm thinking the later option myself.

I can't remember whether I made NPC males able to use FertEz if they have it in their inventory, but easily fixed if needed.

No problems, since Spunk handles all the Sperm/Semen stuff any virility drug would need to work in with Spunk, we need to consult the Doc, we could either make a separate drug or just enable FertEz to work on male virility.

I'd love a drug that affects semen volume as well, separate from Lust and Fert, I use a placeholder at the moment in my scenes. I don't think condoms or drugs work on creatures but I've got an optional scene in a lobotomite faction overhaul where a sentient talking cyberdog actor has a chance of walking away after with a bloated condom dragging along the floor.   :P

A drug like that would be a perfect conditional for some of the scenes I've written.  I'm working on wearable condoms including bloated versions for those scenes but I've never been able to get niftools to export properly no matter the guide, it's usually skeletal issues. 

I'd love a drug that affects semen volume as well, separate from Lust and Fert, I use a placeholder at the moment in my scenes. I don't think condoms or drugs work on creatures but I've got an optional scene in a lobotomite faction overhaul where a sentient talking cyberdog actor has a chance of walking away after with a bloated condom dragging along the floor.   :P

A drug like that would be a perfect conditional for some of the scenes I've written.  I'm working on wearable condoms including bloated versions for those scenes but I've never been able to get niftools to export properly no matter the guide, it's usually skeletal issues.

Hmm, possible name:

Spurtalot

We'll see what Doc thinks, maybe we use FertEz for the potency, and a new drug for volume it could be added pretty easy, just a copy of one of the existing drugs.

I suspect such a drug would also dramatically increase Lust to unload, maybe there would be a negative swollen balls effect if sex wasn't had to release the buildup :)

maybe there would be a negative swollen balls effect if sex wasn't had to release the buildup :)

I was thinking the exact same thing haha, it's too bad there's nothing like SoS for FONV with HDT Physics so it could be a physical change as well without making multiple staged meshes. 

Actually, I need to research this, I probably won't be able to do it til there's a niftools update in like a decade or so though :/