sorry if theis has been asked but is there an option for it to be a different color than the body, Lest say i use the race menu overlay compilation and want to give my self tanlines and the penis is dark that doesnt match, Is there a way to make it match the tanline color?

Guest joshsmosh

Is there a tutorial to convert male schlong to female schlongz?

Mod is universal bro.

No what I mean there are some male only schlongs on loverslab and I want to make it so females can use them as well.

Is there a tutorial to convert male schlong to female schlongz?

Mod is universal bro.

No what I mean there are some male only schlongs on loverslab and I want to make it so females can use them as well.

You are on this specific post, on ur specific request . What do you need else ?

Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

If I did this, is there something else I could do to get those 'surprise' girls to automatically be considered male for Sexlab animations? If I start one with one of the lucky ladies, they end up still using a strapon. Only way around it is to basically know which girl has one beforehand and sort them out in SLCumshot.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but the forum search thing only wants to show me a hundred results at most when I tried to look this up.

Hey All,

So I feel really dumb right now.

SOS works fine (VectorPlexus or normal), and SOS for Female addon works fine. On their own.

However...I can't run both. The SOS for Female addon doesn't seem to allow you to add the penis to your PC if they're male, but if I have both it and VectorPlexus or Normal enabled, it crashes.

Is there no way to have it enabled for both male or female? i'm using the default body and male skeleton that comes with the mod, overriden with XP32.

My female skeleton/body is Sevenbase bombshell.

Am I missing something? I use ModManager and ran loot a bunch of times, with no progress.

Hey All,

SOS works fine (VectorPlexus or normal), and SOS for Female addon works fine. On their own.

However...I can't run both. The SOS for Female addon doesn't seem to allow you to add the penis to your PC if they're male, but if I have both it and VectorPlexus or Normal enabled, it crashes.

Is there no way to have it enabled for both male or female? i'm using the default body and male skeleton that comes with the mod, overriden with XP32.

Am I missing something? I use ModManager and ran loot a bunch of times, with no progress.

This mod is for female characters only, while the three add-ons that come with SOS are only for males - each addon for SOS has a gender setting if you click on the addon in the MCM menu for SOS(though it can't be selected in-game), so long as you have the most recent version of SOS. Other than that, you mean if you have the two add-ons from the main SOS mod, and this mod active, the game crashes upon trying to load it, or when trying to load your save? The only way the game would crash just after the Bethesda logo is if you are missing a esp/esm file that an existing esp/esm in your plugin list requires - which in this case all three plugins would depend on the Skyrim, Update and SchlongsOfSkyrim-Core.esm files - though loading one of the plugins with no issues means that can't be the problem

Otherwise the game would crash if you undress a female character with a schlong, but you don't have a skeleton mod installed that has the schlong bones on the female skeleton, but you have that.

Sevenbase doesn't come with it's own skeleton, does it? If so, then you will want to load that before XPMSE.

Hey All,

This mod is for female characters only, while the three add-ons that come with SOS are only for males - each addon for SOS has a gender setting if you click on the addon in the MCM menu for SOS(though it can't be selected in-game), so long as you have the most recent version of SOS. Other than that, you mean if you have the two add-ons from the main SOS mod, and this mod active, the game crashes upon trying to load it, or when trying to load your save? The only way the game would crash just after the Bethesda logo is if you are missing a esp/esm file that an existing esp/esm in your plugin list requires - which in this case all three plugins would depend on the Skyrim, Update and SchlongsOfSkyrim-Core.esm files - though loading one of the plugins with no issues means that can't be the problem

Otherwise the game would crash if you undress a female character with a schlong, but you don't have a skeleton mod installed that has the schlong bones on the female skeleton, but you have that.

Sevenbase doesn't come with it's own skeleton, does it? If so, then you will want to load that before XPMSE.

Thanks for the response. Turns out I'm an idiot and had two versions of SOS base running...somehow (I must have renamed the esp at some point). It'd crash when I had the VectorPlexus addon running, but not SOS for Females.  (Nice work when the addon is even more stable than the default mod. Craziness).

Disabled the second SOS base mod, everything is good to go. (i'm running the XP32 skeleton, and I'm set).

I feel stupid now, but I'll leave these here as a mark of shame and/or if anyone else runs into that.

Sorry, I'm new to skyrim modding, what is "CK" referring to in the some shlonged option? I want to make it like 50/50 and don't know that terminology

That refers to the Creation Kit, which is a tool released by Bethesda that can create mods for Skyrim. You would have to use it to create an add-on to this mod if you specifically wanted certain vanilla NPCs , or modded followers/NPCs to have a schlong by default.

But if you just want there to be a 50/50 chance of any female NPC having a schlong that can be done though the SOS MCM menu, where there should be a "UNP" option after installing this mod. There are options to select which races get one, their size, and the percent chance, along with a overall size and percent chance slider for each add-on.

• 2 weeks later...

well im still hopeing i can use the sos for females with my custom death knights of skyrim mod from nexus you cant exactly  do the things a death knight guy can as a girl but i still like the old nord modo rape plunder pilage....then  there is the after math part of deathknights infect muiltaply  devide and concer kill the men rape the women and make them slaves to breed the scoreg army

Hadent used this for a while then came back to it.

I am having trouble for the game to reschlong my character when I undress. I always have to go to the menu and set the schlong every time. On NPCs it works fine When they are not naked, the schlong doesnt show, when they are naked, it is come on flawlessly. Only on my PC the reschlonging doesnt work.

Any suggestions?

Thc

Hadent used this for a while then came back to it.

I am having trouble for the game to reschlong my character when I undress. I always have to go to the menu and set the schlong every time. On NPCs it works fine When they are not naked, the schlong doesnt show, when they are naked, it is come on flawlessly. Only on my PC the reschlonging doesnt work.

Any suggestions?

Thc

Fixed. I had to restart SOS. Now it works.

Is there a way to get this to work with CBBE?

This has been asked so many times over.  It will work for CBBE if you just install it the way it asks you to but instead of using UNP, just use CBBE.  There's even a CBBE penis with sliders that will reduce the gap between the penis and the body as there tends to be a small gap between the two.

I don't have a direct link to it but it's not hard to find.

I'm an absolute imbecile with CK. Can somebody give me some help with making futa's a randomized chance? For one, I can't even find the peepees since CK loads Skyrim along with the mod so there's such a giant shitload of objects I have no idea where to look so the guide in the OP isn't really sufficient.