So, I haven't looked through this whole thread, but I'm trying to figure out what all I need to do to be able to make copies of the unp female schlong appear in the MCM menus with different names. I have a bunch of mod followers which use a variety of different textures and I figure if I can make copies of the schlong I can just associate different schlong textures with each one so that I can select a matching one in game. 

I understand I can just make a new Armor (adding the same keywords), ArmorAddons (copying the formula of this addon) and texture sets to associate with them with the CK... placing the alternate textures in nearby folders to link to in CK and still use the same meshes

The problem is, I have no idea where in the .esp I need to change the name of the schlong in the MCM menus, or if simply changing that in a alternately-named copy of the SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp and installing it would cause a conflict (with the schlong generation most likely... don't really even want that for the alternate texture copies, but seems less complicated unless it crashes :P ) I also have no idea how to look at script files, let alone edit them, so if that's what I need to change for MCM menu stuff, I'm a bit screwed. :P

Maybe there is an easier way, or a cleaner way to accomplish the ability to choose different schlong textures in game, this is just the first thing that came to mind that doesn't require programming something completely new, so if someone could point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated.

So, I haven't looked through this whole thread, but I'm trying to figure out what all I need to do to be able to make copies of the unp female schlong appear in the MCM menus with different names. I have a bunch of mod followers which use a variety of different textures and I figure if I can make copies of the schlong I can just associate different schlong textures with each one so that I can select a matching one in game. 

I understand I can just make a new Armor (adding the same keywords), ArmorAddons (copying the formula of this addon) and texture sets to associate with them with the CK... placing the alternate textures in nearby folders to link to in CK and still use the same meshes

The problem is, I have no idea where in the .esp I need to change the name of the schlong in the MCM menus, or if simply changing that in a alternately-named copy of the SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp and installing it would cause a conflict (with the schlong generation most likely... don't really even want that for the alternate texture copies, but seems less complicated unless it crashes :P ) I also have no idea how to look at script files, let alone edit them, so if that's what I need to change for MCM menu stuff, I'm a bit screwed. :P

Maybe there is an easier way, or a cleaner way to accomplish the ability to choose different schlong textures in game, this is just the first thing that came to mind that doesn't require programming something completely new, so if someone could point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated.

The Building Add-Ons modders resource will give you all of the information that you need when it comes to properly labeling everything in the plug-in.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/

• 2 weeks later...

I sort of wish someone would make a mod that flipped all females Sexlab variable second page of sexlab MCM, where is denotes how sexlab should treat the character as male or female. and allow the player to flip all female to male.

except of course the Player, I just like the futa so much better than the strap on, and it seems to align so much better with the animations.  I also think it would help where some scenes, seem to swap the player to the aggressor position, which looks really stupid if your the one that is suppose to be being attacked.

EXAMPLE:: I know DCL has a tendency in its Rape scene's to have the player, who is being attacked, suddenly be the one doing the attacking, and that for me is so immersion breaking.

There are others, this one just came to mind. It just seems dumb (To Me ) for my Girl who is being attacked to suddenly be the one attacking.

I sort of wish someone would make a mod that flipped all females Sexlab variable second page of sexlab MCM, where is denotes how sexlab should treat the character as male or female. and allow the player to flip all female to male.

except of course the Player, I just like the futa so much better than the strap on, and it seems to align so much better with the animations.  I also think it would help where some scenes, seem to swap the player to the aggressor position, which looks really stupid if your the one that is suppose to be being attacked.

EXAMPLE:: I know DCL has a tendency in its Rape scene's to have the player, who is being attacked, suddenly be the one doing the attacking, and that for me is so immersion breaking.

There are others, this one just came to mind. It just seems dumb (To Me ) for my Girl who is being attacked to suddenly be the one attacking.

I'm not sure I understand anything you said here but if you mean a mod that automatically makes npc with an UNP schlong as males in sexlab, Eager NPC does that.

That is what i am looking for, a mod that will make the Sch-longed females all be treated a male by sexlab, or the game in general would treat them as male's of course i don't want the masculine voice or anything, although that might be sort of cute, I think it would be freaky after while.

I will look, at Eager NPC if it does not add a bunch of other junk, and script spam that i do not want, and it does that, then it may be what I need.

EDIT >>> nope it's full of stuff, I just want a simple flip the SOS schlonged females to be treated as male, no extras, no large script spam.

• 3 weeks later...

That is what i am looking for, a mod that will make the Sch-longed females all be treated a male by sexlab, or the game in general would treat them as male's of course i don't want the masculine voice or anything, although that might be sort of cute, I think it would be freaky after while.

I will look, at Eager NPC if it does not add a bunch of other junk, and script spam that i do not want, and it does that, then it may be what I need.

EDIT >>> nope it's full of stuff, I just want a simple flip the SOS schlonged females to be treated as male, no extras, no large script spam.

I just turn off some of the animation in sexlab, that works fine for me.

I wasn't able to download the latest version.  Since Mega isn't cooperating, and the Baidu kept timing out.  If it's somewhere, and someone could post it or something that would be great.  I was able to get 0.8 from mega.

This probably ought to be added to the download page on this site since the other links seem to be down.

It would certainly spare anyone looking for it the trouble of having to sift through all of these pages of text to find the file as well as avoid having multiple copies of it in the comments section.

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

I've tried searching around for a solution, but I'm having no luck. The schlongs work for females, but are always erect and do not respond to commands (player and NPC). My SoS and XPMSE are both up to date, with my skeleton coming after SoS in my load order. The only changes I can make to the schlongs are the basic size slider in the mod configuration menu. 

My mods/versions:

SoS 3.00.004

XPSME 3.91

Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition - SOS Basic 7

The B3lisaro UNP addon

Tried the mod using both dimonized UNP and CBBE, both have the same always-erect problem.

Does anyone have a fix?

I've tried searching around for a solution, but I'm having no luck. The schlongs work for females, but are always erect and do not respond to commands (player and NPC). My SoS and XPMSE are both up to date, with my skeleton coming after SoS in my load order. The only changes I can make to the schlongs are the basic size slider in the mod configuration menu. 

My mods/versions:

SoS 3.00.004

XPSME 3.91

The B3lisaro UNP addon

Tried the mod using both dimonized UNP and CBBE, both have the same always-erect problem.

Does anyone have a fix?

Get rid of the custom skeleton replacers SOS edition, it's unnecessary.

My mods/versions:

SoS 3.00.004

XPSME 3.91

The B3lisaro UNP addon

Does anyone have a fix?

This unfortunately did not solve the problem. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling SoS, XPSME, and the B3lisaro addon just incase the SoS Skeleton replaced any crucial files, but the issue persisted.

I should probably mention erections/animations work fine for males.

Is there anything else that could be going on?

My mods/versions:

SoS 3.00.004

XPSME 3.91

The B3lisaro UNP addon

Does anyone have a fix?

This unfortunately did not solve the problem. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling SoS, XPSME, and the B3lisaro addon just incase the SoS Skeleton replaced any crucial files, but the issue persisted.

Same issue, please send help  :D

My mods/versions:

SoS 3.00.004

XPSME 3.91

The B3lisaro UNP addon

Does anyone have a fix?

Same issue, please send help  :D

I know is probably dumb idea, but maybe, is it possible that you have The B3lisaro UNP addon above the SOS mod ? in you load order ? 

Maybe run TES5Edit, and let it check if load order is okay.  I find TES5Edit most useful for this.

It probably will not help, but was just a thought.

This works with SAM but you need to keep using the SOS mods.

If you don't want to run two script mods to get all the schlongs consider using the equippable version instead of this one. It should work with SAM without any other SOS mod. You still need a SOS female compatible skeleton.

Was announced that there won't be female support in SAM mod so I won't expect a version for females.

If you want to use both mods this is what I tested. Actually the SAM textures didn't work for me but I think that wasn't caused by SOS.

I had this log: [11/19/2014 - 08:05:18PM] SAM: Stopped, running initial Main Quest!

So SAM is not meant to be run when starting a new game, or is not compatible with "Alternate Start - Live Another Life", or it's a SAM bug.

This would be the installation order if NMM or the left pane priority if MO:

SOS

SOS UNP

SAM

XPMS

And the load order:

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp

Note you can't use any of the male SOS schlong esp files (average, regular, etc) or both mods will fight to schlongify or scale the same characters.

I was wondering the same thing thank you for this! Now I can have big belly nords and futas running around. Sweet Christmas gift! ^_^