I just installed B3lisario's UNP addon for SOS but I can't seem to get it working properly on my character. 

When I go into the Player / NPC Settings tab of SOS in the MCM menus, I can see NPC settings for males but no settings for my female PC or female NPCs. Under the PC section it says "no SOS compatible skeleton," even though I have the latest UNP addon and all of its prerequisites.

Sometimes I can get it to appear on my character by messing around with the NPC values in the UNP addon section of SOS, but it doesn't stick and I can't adjust anything.

Can anyone help?

I have the same problem can someone help?

I just installed B3lisario's UNP addon for SOS but I can't seem to get it working properly on my character. 

When I go into the Player / NPC Settings tab of SOS in the MCM menus, I can see NPC settings for males but no settings for my female PC or female NPCs. Under the PC section it says "no SOS compatible skeleton," even though I have the latest UNP addon and all of its prerequisites.

Sometimes I can get it to appear on my character by messing around with the NPC values in the UNP addon section of SOS, but it doesn't stick and I can't adjust anything.

Can anyone help?

I have the same problem can someone help?

Just make sure that (1) you have a compatible skeleton mod (I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE) and (2) nothing overrides it in your mod manager.

Hey, got a few questions, but long story short, i've tried numerous times to get it to work and i've encountered one issue or another each time, something tells me is because of the installation order so, in what order do i install everything? (Using fair skin, also physics breasths and such, but that is non-essential). Also, when do i overwrite when promped? Apologies in advance but i'm new to modding. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i have problem my schlong work fine but when i equip my armor my schlong remove itself i don't know what to do i cant be naked all the time. it was working fine but now is fking with me.

Help.

Go into the SOS MCM, go to the player/npc page, and mark your equipped armour as revealing. Everything that uses the main armour slot hides the schlong by default unless you change it in that menu page.

i have problem my schlong work fine but when i equip my armor my schlong remove itself i don't know what to do i cant be naked all the time. it was working fine but now is fking with me.

Help.

Go into the SOS MCM, go to the player/npc page, and mark your equipped armour as revealing. Everything that uses the main armour slot hides the schlong by default unless you change it in that menu page.

i know but before it was working fine i equip my armor and the schlong was hide but when i remove the armor the schlong appears. but now it not work that way. the schlong remove itself completely.

Is there a way to TOTALLY cover up the vaginal part by SOS Schlong for females? Is there a mesh for it, or a plan to create one? Right now, as a hermaphrodite it can be very satisfying. But, TS Fans could have "a no vagina add-on" in prospect.

Just an idea...

Is there a way to TOTALLY cover up the vaginal part by SOS Schlong for females? Is there a mesh for it, or a plan to create one? Right now, as a hermaphrodite it can be very satisfying. But, TS Fans could have "a no vagina add-on" in prospect.

Just an idea...

There was a transsexual mod with no vaginal mesh or texture but it was removed from this site. [Screenshot here]

There is still something like that included in the Kalena Rios mod.

Just an idea...

There was a transsexual mod with no vaginal mesh or texture but it was removed from this site. [Screenshot here]

There is still something like that included in the Kalena Rios mod.

Thanks...

Hey guys, is there some texture for the SOS Vectorplexus Muscular for unp for FairSkin Comp. or another skin? THX

You should be able to use the same Fair Skin textures for Vector Plexus Muscular for UNP that work on any other UNP add-on. You'll just have to manually place them in the right folder.

Tried to go through a bunch of the 70 pages of posts but I can't seem to find what I am looking for. I am using the fair skin complexion and the shlong is always darker than my body. I even tried using some standard stuff with the sweaty wet patch and still nothing. I opted to just use the fair skin with wet look. It is nice using Mod Organizer I just uncheck one and re-check another and create a new character really quickly to see what works but all the options I have tried is darker.

I am using CBBE with HDT and everything works, its just the color that is not happening.

I have a super noobie question, but one I've never remember to ask. When enabling this mod, if I set the chance for this type of schlong to appear, if I set it to anything other than 0% then all ladies get cocks. How do I set it that only 10% of the ladies get schlongs?

I thought that was a setting you can assign to all races individually. Under the Global setting?

Hello i have a Problem with revealing armor.
I use SAM, but would like to have also females with a schlong, so i installed SoS and the Addon from B3lisario.

Now i have SoS my armor is not revealing anymore and i don't know what to do. When I am going naked everything is fine female and male looks the way they should.

But using clothes (and armor) there is nothing to see, except a hole at man an no penis at woman.

Maybe i do something wrong but if you could help me it would be great!

my loadorder is:

Schlong of Skyrim-core
Schlong of Skyrim

SOS- B3lisario

SAM- shape atlas for men

Schlong of SkyrimSchlong of Skyrim

I can only get schlongs added by this mod to work with females. Is that normal?

Yes, completely normal. This is the "schlong for females" mod. The requirement, SOS full, is the one that has schlongs for men. Be sure you chose at least one of the options for male schlongs when installing that if you want any men to have their bits.

This is my 1st post. If incorrect place, Sorry. Also i'm new to Skyrim V. I have tried to follow your detailed directions. Am using the NMM and have downloaded all  mods and required mods through NMM.  NMM says they're installed. And I get the in game MCM in which SOS shows up. BUT I have not seen anything open to set options such as regular omuscular. Nor any BodySlide type menus. The females are nude. But I can't get the schlongs to show? I have been all over the web and loaded and unloaded other mods that were suppose to work.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Hey!

I have a problem with the mod. I'am using the addon for the cbbe body and when i try to schlongify my character it works but i can't change the size of the schlong.

The option for "schlong size" is grey and i can't klick it. Instead of a selectable number it says "sosracemenu". For NPCs it works fine.

I have no idea why.