I'm an absolute imbecile with CK. Can somebody give me some help with making futa's a randomized chance? For one, I can't even find the peepees since CK loads Skyrim along with the mod so there's such a giant shitload of objects I have no idea where to look so the guide in the OP isn't really sufficient. 

You can set a random chance for NPCs to get a schlong from this addon by setting it for each race or globally(i.e for all supported races) in the UNP option in the SOS MCM menu.

Its only if you specifically want a NPC to always have a schlong by default(i.e without having to give them one in the MCM menu if they don't have one already), that you would need to create an additional plugin in the CK.

I'm an absolute imbecile with CK. Can somebody give me some help with making futa's a randomized chance? For one, I can't even find the peepees since CK loads Skyrim along with the mod so there's such a giant shitload of objects I have no idea where to look so the guide in the OP isn't really sufficient. 

You can set a random chance for NPCs to get a schlong from this addon by setting it for each race or globally(i.e for all supported races) in the UNP option in the SOS MCM menu.

Its only if you specifically want a NPC to always have a schlong by default(i.e without having to give them one in the MCM menu if they don't have one already), that you would need to create an additional plugin in the CK.

Really? Must've misread then. Alright, thank you, I'll mess around with the options a bit. 

I set it to 5%, but every woman is still a futa  

Edit: I've noticed the value doesn't seem to actually be changing

The problem there is that in dealing with male or female NPCs, SOS tries to give a schlong to both, and with just this addon installed, it is the only one that supports females, and thus even with low percentage chances, female NPCs will get them still.

A good company to this mod is: SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon), which is another add-on for SOS that will by itself just allow SOS to process a female NPC, but paired with the UNP addon, female NPCs will be dealt with by SOS, but not all of them will get a schlong.

Of course if a female NPC has a schlong and you would rather they didn't, you can either set them to No Schlong or to the "No Schlong For Females" option added by the mod linked above - thought they must be targeted in the UI first, if the "Talk" option is visible then their information/options should show in the "Player/NPC" section of SOS' MCM menu. .

I set it to 5%, but every woman is still a futa  

Edit: I've noticed the value doesn't seem to actually be changing

The problem there is that in dealing with male or female NPCs, SOS tries to give a schlong to both, and with just this addon installed, it is the only one that supports females, and thus even with low percentage chances, female NPCs will get them still.

A good company to this mod is: SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon), which is another add-on for SOS that will by itself just allow SOS to process a female NPC, but paired with the UNP addon, female NPCs will be dealt with by SOS, but not all of them will get a schlong.

Of course if a female NPC has a schlong and you would rather they didn't, you can either set them to No Schlong or to the "No Schlong For Females" option added by the mod linked above - thought they must be targeted in the UI first, if the "Talk" option is visible then their information/options should show in the "Player/NPC" section of SOS' MCM menu. .

Yes, that did the trick, thank you

I just installed B3lisario's UNP addon for SOS but I can't seem to get it working properly on my character. 

When I go into the Player / NPC Settings tab of SOS in the MCM menus, I can see NPC settings for males but no settings for my female PC or female NPCs. Under the PC section it says "no SOS compatible skeleton," even though I have the latest UNP addon and all of its prerequisites.

Sometimes I can get it to appear on my character by messing around with the NPC values in the UNP addon section of SOS, but it doesn't stick and I can't adjust anything.

Can anyone help?

I have a question - apologies if it's been asked before:

For all intents and purposes, whenever my character serves as the, for a lack of better word, aggressor, the schlong is straight, however, whenever the NPC is, the schlong is leaning towards the left or right - anyone have this happen and know of a fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Wich texture works best with demoniac Skin texture?

I recently switched to that body texture myself. I find that Fair Skin Wet works just fine. I don't notice any weird discoloration.

Thanks! Yeah that looks pretty good. :) good tip.

hey guys, I would like to add some gloss to the schlong of my character but I can't find the thread which describes how to do it with nifskope anymore?

is there someone who can post me the link or tell me how to do so? also, which file would I have to open with nifskope?  

thank you in advance  :blush:

hey guys, I would like to add some gloss to the schlong of my character but I can't find the thread which describes how to do it with nifskope anymore?

is there someone who can post me the link or tell me how to do so? also, which file would I have to open with nifskope?  

thank you in advance  :blush:

Here is the link right here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23628-getting-gloss-with-nifskope/

I found that one already,  I had another one in my mind hmmm..   but I think that will do.

Thank you very much  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, got a problem.

About SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9 from: http://www.loverslab...or-females-unp/

How does one obtain version 0.9? There's only one link available (more on that below).

The download link at Baidu (the chinese web site) is impossible for me to figure out. I click the small gray icon with the 6MB size on it (I assume that the file size is 6MB?), that icon is between parenthesis, when I do that I have to enter a Captcha code, then I can only click either the blue button to the left, or the gray button to the right. I've tried both buttons and the window only closes in both cases without any downloads happening. In other words, it's simply impossible for me to download from there.

I've also Googled " SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9 " (without the quotes of course) and I simply cannot find a download link anywhere else for this mod.

Would it be possible for anyone here to upload it somewhere else? Like Mediafire for example?  I'm in desperate need of version 0.9 specifically, because I also need support for Werewolves (specific to 0.9).

Thanks for your time, and your help guys.

Hey guys, got a problem.

About SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9 from: http://www.loverslab...or-females-unp/

How does one obtain version 0.9? There's only one link available (more on that below).

The download link at Baidu (the chinese web site) is impossible for me to figure out. I click the small gray icon with the 6MB size on it (I assume that the file size is 6MB?), that icon is between parenthesis, when I do that I have to enter a Captcha code, then I can only click either the blue button to the left, or the gray button to the right. I've tried both buttons and the window only closes in both cases without any downloads happening. In other words, it's simply impossible for me to download from there.

I've also Googled " SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9 " (without the quotes of course) and I simply cannot find a download link anywhere else for this mod.

Would it be possible for anyone here to upload it somewhere else? Like Mediafire for example?  I'm in desperate need of version 0.9 specifically, because I also need support for Werewolves (specific to 0.9).

It might as well be reuploaded to this thread so here it goes:

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

Hey guys, got a problem.

It might as well be reuploaded to this thread so here it goes:

attachicon.gifSOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9.7z

YOU, sir, are my SAVIOR.

Thank you so much!

Now * clears throat * excuse me while I waste the next week trying to make things work.

• 2 weeks later...

B3lisario, I've installed the UNP Dimonized body and XP32 Maximum Skeleton, but when I try to activate the schlong for my character, it says there's no skeleton compatible. I've disabled CBBE, to no avail. I have my race set to Nord Female, yet there's just a vagina. How can I get this mod working properly? 

• 2 weeks later...

hi there :)
just reinstalled skyrim and wanted to redownload the no-balls version ... but neither the link on mega nor the baidu link are working.... downloaded the version with balls from baidu for now... but would be really nice if the no-balls version could be reupped :)

thanks!