Alright I did try that, but I tried again just to see. It still has the same issue.

Also since my last post I uninstalled every mod that had anything to do with skeleton/body/armor and reinstalled all of them.

I am using Mod Organizer. But now I have a feeling that it might be the CBBE HDT body from bodyslide.. The belly node looks super weird when I jump, and when animations start.

This is a screenshot of my FNIS just for shits and giggles

This is what I was talking about in my last post. The schlong seems to be stationary compared to my PC.

And this is a picture of why I think something is wrong with my body...

Well thanks for the help anyways.

Alright I did try that, but I tried again just to see. It still has the same issue.

Also since my last post I uninstalled every mod that had anything to do with skeleton/body/armor and reinstalled all of them.

I am using Mod Organizer. But now I have a feeling that it might be the CBBE HDT body from bodyslide.. The belly node looks super weird when I jump, and when animations start.

This is a screenshot of my FNIS just for shits and giggles

This is what I was talking about in my last post. The schlong seems to be stationary compared to my PC.

And this is a picture of why I think something is wrong with my body...

Well thanks for the help anyways.

You should set your female's skeleton using Groovetama's skeleton (available from nexus the same area the xp32 skeleton is or from HDT section of LL). The potions will work long as you don't install Racemenu - Schlongs of Skyrim.

Edit: Try reinstalling SoS as well. Looking at the screenshot its either a body/skeleton issue or SoS not installed fully/correctly.

FNIS in your pic says your female skeleton is CHSBHC

CHSBHC is from the pre-schlong era and most likely is not compatible.

That's why I included the screenshot of fnis. It looked funky to me. I use XPMSE from the nexus. The latest version 2.82. I also updated FNIS to the newest version. I'll try reverting to an older FNIS. I'll also try getting the SOS skeleton and see if FNIS detects that differently before I revert.

Thanks for the help.

So it turns out the mod.. "feminine running and new dash animation" was causing the conflict. I checked and now FNIS does detect the right skeleton, but I can't check your addon right now due to being at work. (I used TeamViewer on my cell phone to check the skeleton file)

I just got home from work and now everything works.

Thanks so much for the help and patience, I'm stupid with this stuff.

Using the Mature Skin Patch: looks very nice,..once erect.., if one can ignore the color mismatch at the groin(or is it just my eyes messing up?)

and any chance for matching textures for the beast races and this mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686

and maybe for etheral elven overhaul,if that's doable that is

There are matching textures for "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096" 

that archive only contains the textures for the human schlongs it seems...

edit:someone finally made some new and awesome beast race textures on the nexus,anyone else wants to see matching shlongs for these?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193/?

I've been looking everywhere for textures that could fit them could somebody make them please?

On another note is there a cbbe bodyslide  preset thats compatable for the female shlongs at any size?

Is there any way to have both no-balls version and balls version at the same time?

(I want some with balls and some without balls y'know add a little variety)

(Can somebody post a separate .esp for no-balls)

It's an awesome mod but I wish you could have both of them on separate females without equipping the other version.

I have a problem. I want some females to use strapons in sexlab and only my followers to use this SOS. But then the followers now use strapon AND unp SOS schlong at the same time (meaning they have two dongs while havig sex, a straoponand a penis).

I already changed there genders to male, but then their armors are permanently schlongified now. Only restarting the game unschlongifies their armors..

Anyone having a solution?

Thx

I have a problem. I want some females to use strapons in sexlab and only my followers to use this SOS. But then the followers now use strapon AND unp SOS schlong at the same time (meaning they have two dongs while havig sex, a straoponand a penis).

I already changed there genders to male, but then their armors are permanently schlongified now. Only restarting the game unschlongifies their armors..

Thx

Try this: use the MCM menu to change the shlong of the one you want to have a penis to" no shlong"

If not try this mod  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/ Its an sos enabled stap-on and double dildo.

See if that helps. 

Thx

Try this: use the MCM menu to change the shlong of the one you want to have a penis to" no shlong"

If not try this mod  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1696-sos-enabled-strapondoubledildo-replacer-for-sexlab/ Its an sos enabled stap-on and double dildo.

See if that helps. 

Thanks for the answer.

I already deactivated shlong for females and added it manualy on each follwer.

My problem is that when a female follower has a schlong, she still equips the strapon for sex. The only solution for her to equip ONLY the schlong is to change her gender to male. BUT when her gender changes to male, she does not unequip the schlong after wearing armor after sex, the schlong stays visible on the armor. Only saving and restarting skyrim unequips the schlong. But when she has sex, the schlong wont unequip after the sex again.. Btw, I have unchecked schlongify armors in SOS, but this doesnt help. This option only works for male and female npcs which havent changed gender.

I tried SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab 1.1, it just replaces vanilla strapon.. The thing is that I want to use strapon for females and schlong only for my female folowers.

Thx

See if that helps. 

Thanks for the answer.

I already deactivated shlong for females and added it manualy on each follwer.

My problem is that when a female follower has a schlong, she still equips the strapon for sex. The only solution for her to equip ONLY the schlong is to change her gender to male. BUT when her gender changes to male, she does not unequip the schlong after wearing armor after sex, the schlong stays visible on the armor. Only saving and restarting skyrim unequips the schlong. But when she has sex, the schlong wont unequip after the sex again.. Btw, I have unchecked schlongify armors in SOS, but this doesnt help. This option only works for male and female npcs which havent changed gender.

I tried SOS enabled Strapon/DoubleDildo Replacer for SexLab 1.1, it just replaces vanilla strapon.. The thing is that I want to use strapon for females and schlong only for my female folowers.

Sorry misunderstood, I know what your problem Is Its sexlab the strap on option is enabled by default just disable it.

everytime you start a new game it enables it just disable it