texture problem

You see its a stand alone mod , SOS textures are made independently of body texture that you use.

If the author of  CBBE texture you use was smart, he should've provide a compatible SOS texture too.There are a lot of body textures out there that sos users don't know about or can provide help.

Use any Picture viewer that can open .dds files , like MyViewPad or etc so you can see textures.

"It's a stand alone mod." What is? Which mod was that referring to?

"If the author of CBBE"... you mean Caliente? That's what the C in CBBE stands for. It's the most popular Skyrim nude mod, and she made it long before anyone modded dicks onto women.

I should also mention that I don't really know the difference between "textures" & "meshes" & some other modding terms. This stuff is beyond my brain level. All I know is that I installed CBBE (Curvy), which gives all female characters (PC & NPCs) nekkid bodies, then I installed SOS to give all male characters nekkid bodies, then I installed the SOS "schlong for females" addon to give penises to nekkid female characters. I also installed some other things in between that were prerequisites for stuff. I don't have any other body texture addons installed that I'm aware of, unless you count hair & faces.

Now I have an issue with some body parts not matching well, and I'd like to know what (if anything) I can do to make it better. but it's really hard to explain what I'm asking about, without being able to show screenshots from in my game. Right now, as I type this comment, I see a big "Attach Files" button below this text box. That wasn't there when I typed my previous comment, I don't know why. I' tried to attach a screenshot with that now, but it turned into a red error box saying "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file." How does one earn the special privilege of posting/uploading pictures to this site? Would I have to have a paid premium account? Or be a member for a certain number of months? Or give someone in particular a blowjob? Someone should put me in touch with an admin or something, because I need guidance. This site is harder for me to navigate than Reddit.

Romeozero  I will PM you with links to screenshots so you can know what it is I need help with.

The previous archive that I packed for the muscular schlong for females has an esp that leaves the schlong value at the default. That wasn't a problem before when schlong add-ons were still assigned based largely upon race rather than gender but now that there is a proper gender toggle,I felt that it would be best to correct that error.

attachicon.gifVector Plexus UNP Updated.7z

This is great, but you've got a bunch of dragon meshes and textures in this. took me ages to work out why every dragon had purple multiboobs...

Hiya, cant seem to get this mod to work as it doesnt show up on my orc female.

In MCM-SOS menus, I have three options for cocks: Smurf, Vector Muscular, and UNP. In the UNP tab, Ive set the probability for all races to 0 (though the 10% number doesnt change) and directly across from it is a greyed out line that says Gender Options- Female that I cant click on. In the SOS panel, under Player/NPC options my character name shows up, and directly under it says "No SOS compatible skeleton" or somesuch. Nothing happens when I click that line.

I know thats false because I have the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton and thats working as my characters breasts jiggle when she moves.

As far as textures go, I have the UNPBlessed shape (modified a bit in RaceMenu) with the Mature Skin overlay. When installing the UNP for Females mod, I installed that first, then the patch for the Mature skin overlay. All relevant esp's are checked in Mod Organizer, left and right panels for these mods. Ive tried restarting SOS from the MCM menu multiple times, still nothing. Ran FNIS, still nothing. Saved and restarted the game, still nothing.

Any ideas?

The previous archive that I packed for the muscular schlong for females has an esp that leaves the schlong value at the default. That wasn't a problem before when schlong add-ons were still assigned based largely upon race rather than gender but now that there is a proper gender toggle,I felt that it would be best to correct that error.

This is great, but you've got a bunch of dragon meshes and textures in this. took me ages to work out why every dragon had purple multiboobs...

Huh. Well,that is odd. While correcting one error,I introduced another one.

Thanks for pointing that out.

This one ought to be completely dragon-free this time(literal dragons,that is):

Vector Plexus Muscular UNP.7z

Has anyone found a way to integrate Clams of Skyrim with UNP Schlongs?

Or is there an alternative that anyone has found out?

floppy sos should work for that (I use clams too.)

I would do that but using UNP SOS and Clams of Skyrim would conflict with each other since they both need femalebody_1/2.nif

Huh. Well,that is odd. While correcting one error,I introduced another one.

Thanks for pointing that out.

This one ought to be completely dragon-free this time(literal dragons,that is):

attachicon.gifVector Plexus Muscular UNP.7z

Nice, thanks!

I can't get this to work. I've followed all the steps to install and yet nothing works. I installed the SOS 3.0.4 one first, then install the one that's from here and lastly the texture patch. I'm using XPMSE skeleton and yet in the MCM, under SOS still shows no SOS compatible skeleton. After waiting awhile for everything to load until the MCM one loaded, still nothing. Is there somewhere that I've gone wrong?

Someone help pls? Thanks.

I can't get this to work. I've followed all the steps to install and yet nothing works. I installed the SOS 3.0.4 one first, then install the one that's from here and lastly the texture patch. I'm using XPMSE skeleton and yet in the MCM, under SOS still shows no SOS compatible skeleton. After waiting awhile for everything to load until the MCM one loaded, still nothing. Is there somewhere that I've gone wrong?

Do you use a custom race? 

Some races are using a own skeleton. 

Do you use a custom race? 

Some races are using a own skeleton. 

I'm using ECE with XPMSE and FNIS.

I made BodySlide support for the SoS Schlong for Females mod: 

attachicon.gifSOS schlong for females BodySlide.7z

Not tested with UUNP, but it should work. 

Holy poop!!! are you telling me this will work with CBBE!!! well the UNP one works aswell but will this work better?

Yes please tell us, I need to know this too! I use CBBE bodies, and I've installed SOS Futa, and I've run into a texture problem. I know the description in the main post of this mod says it's not made to work perfectly for CBBE bodies, but I've read some other things that imply my problem might be fixable, but it's not explained clearly anywhere. I posted a couple times about it but only one person has responded & his answers didn't make any sense.

Can someone else please try to help me? I haven't touched Skyrim for weeks because I'm waiting to figure this out before I move on to installing other mods.

P.S. My problem has to do with penises having different skin colors than the women they're on. It would be easier to understand if I could just show you a few screenshots, but this forum won't let me attach pictures or links of any kind so I guess that's not possible... is it? Is it possible for us to include pictures in our posts here?

I made BodySlide support for the SoS Schlong for Females mod: 

attachicon.gifSOS schlong for females BodySlide.7z

Not tested with UUNP, but it should work. 

Holy poop!!! are you telling me this will work with CBBE!!! well the UNP one works aswell but will this work better?

Yes please tell us, I need to know this too! I use CBBE bodies, and I've installed SOS Futa, and I've run into a texture problem. I know the description in the main post of this mod says it's not made to work perfectly for CBBE bodies, but I've read some other things that imply my problem might be fixable, but it's not explained clearly anywhere. I posted a couple times about it but only one person has responded & his answers didn't make any sense.

Can someone else please try to help me? I haven't touched Skyrim for weeks because I'm waiting to figure this out before I move on to installing other mods.

P.S. My problem has to do with penises having different skin colors than the women they're on. It would be easier to understand if I could just show you a few screenshots, but this forum won't let me attach pictures or links of any kind so I guess that's not possible... is it? Is it possible for us to include pictures in our posts here?

This mod, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/, has texture patches for the schlong if you use any of the texture mods listed on the mod's page.

This mod, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/, has texture patches for the schlong if you use any of the texture mods listed on the mod's page.

THANK YOU! I don't know how I could have ever found this on my own. It should be included in the main page description for this mod (meaning the SOS for females page).

Now for the nitty gritty details. Can you help me figure out which files I need to download & exactly how to install them? (I don't mean to be a burden, but I have some cognitive issues that make stuff like this very unintuitive to me.)

I currently have installed:

- CBBE (curvy)

- SOS

- SOS schlong for females

- Custom skeleton replacer SOS edition (for compatibility w/ Realistic Ragdolls)

- SKSE, SkyUI, and several other things that shouldn't matter for this.

I do not have any Equipable Schlong version, nor do I have any custom race mods.

I don't yet have any body/texture replacers just for Argonians/Khajiits, but there is one I want to get (listed below).

I use NMM to manage all my mods.

In that link you gave me, there are a bunch of "Supportet Textures" listed (I assume it means "supported textures" & was just misspelled). The only mod in that list that I think is relevant for me is "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096" (let's call it "Mod 4096" for now b/c it's name is too long).

Looking at the description of Mod 4096, it lists what other mods are required for it as well as optional add-ons. First there's the main body replacer, where there are 4 options shown that I must have only one of; I understand that part, I have CBBE. Then it lists "All in One Face", but doesn't say that it's optional. Is that required? I was planning to look up face mods later, haven't gotten to it yet, but not sure if I'll want to use this one.

Then it lists the main texture files which are what that mod is about, obviously I'd choose the one for CBBE. Then it lists some optional addons. Of those I definitely want to use "A Beast Race Beautiful (with tail mover)" and "EBD - Everybody's Different". It doesn't say whether those should be installed before or after Mod 4096, or if it even makes a difference. But since "Beast Race Beautiful" is a body replacer, I assume it matters when it's installed relative to SOS/SOS-futa/SOS-futa texture-support, right?

If I'm reading all this correctly, the mods I should download are:

-Textures for "SOS schlong for females"

- Mod 4096

- Beast Race Beautiful

- EBD

- ?? All in one face ?? maybe??

Are there any others I need that I've missed? Also when I click the download button for "Textures for SOS..." it brings up a list of files, and there are 2 listed for Mod 4096. One has file name ending "V3", the other is "BEAST_Patch". Do I need both of those? Is BEAST_Patch only needed if I install a separate texture replacer for beast races (such as Beast Race Beautiful) or is it needed by default since I have CBBE?

And the most important question here: WHAT ORDER DO I INSTALL THESE THINGS IN? And which things should overwrite files while installing them in NMM?

Also in the "Textures for SOS schlong for females" page, it says I should install the other texture replacers before installing SOS Futa, but I already have SOS Futa installed. Do I need to uninstall it then reinstall after getting the other textures?

I apologize for this question, probably was already asked but I do not want to look:D then i will ask :D.Hdt Physics animations works well on sexlab animations for NPCs?or only works on equipable version? i mean ofc only for NPC not player

This mod by itself won't have the schlongs flopping around with any animations. FloppySOS does that in conjuction with this mod, and mostly any SOS plugin. But the floppyness should work for equipable and attached versions(i.e ones that SOS applies automatically depending on settings), for both NPCs and the player. Along with the settings for FloppySOS too, of course.

I apologize for this question, probably was already asked but I do not want to look:D then i will ask :D.Hdt Physics animations works well on sexlab animations for NPCs?or only works on equipable version? i mean ofc only for NPC not player

This mod by itself won't have the schlongs flopping around with any animations. FloppySOS does that in conjuction with this mod, and mostly any SOS plugin. But the floppyness should work for equipable and attached versions(i.e ones that SOS applies automatically depending on settings), for both NPCs and the player. Along with the settings for FloppySOS too, of course.

k thanks  ;)

Sorry if this was already asked or implemented, but is there a version with collisions so it works with HDT vagina? Thanks

I'm also wondering about this... I'm not really sure what the problem is, since all the other SoS schlongs have working collisions out of the box, but this one doesnt.

• 1 month later...

i seem to crash soon as any (npc female) gets nude not sure what im doing wrong 

The cause for that would be the female skeleton not having bones to support animating the schlong. This mod - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE will work perfectly with SOS and this mod, and you should have no CTDs when a female character with a schlong get's naked. You will have to re-run FNIS after installing XPMSE if you use it.

i seem to crash soon as any (npc female) gets nude not sure what im doing wrong 

The cause for that would be the female skeleton not having bones to support animating the schlong. This mod - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE will work perfectly with SOS and this mod, and you should have no CTDs when a female character with a schlong get's naked. You will have to re-run FNIS after installing XPMSE if you use it.

yeah it was that after i updated some other stuff it worked thank you for the help  :heart: